3825 000 $
31 500 000 $
67 000 000 $
86 800 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Perfetti, Cole
3925 000 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
Sergachev, Mikhail8 400 000 $
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021
Choix de 3e ronde en 2021
Transactions
LAK
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (PHI)
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (PHI)
PHI
  1. Carter, Jeff (1 272 727 $ retained)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Frais de résiliation
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de VAN
Logo de VGK
Logo de PHI
Logo de LAK
Logo de CBJ
Logo de LAK
Logo de CGY
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de STL
Logo de TOR
Logo de LAK
Logo de CGY
Logo de PHI
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $71 854 394 $0 $2 732 500 $9 645 606 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Perfetti, Cole
925 000 $925 000 $
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 4
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, C
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
747 500 $747 500 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
C, AG, AD
RFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 7
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
G
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
RFA - 3
6 800 000 $6 800 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
858 333 $858 333 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 avr. 2020 à 2 h 4
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 830
Soo you want to commit $14,000,000 in cap space to Sergachev and Deangelo ???

And trade away a 1st + 1st + 2nd + 2nd + 2nd + 2nd + 3rd + 4th to acquire them ???

How can you re-sign all the RFA's in a couple years with 5 players making $43,000,000 ??? (Doughty + Kopitar + Sergachev + Deangelo + Quick + Buyouts)

There's going to be enough money left over to re-sign:

Alex Turcotte
Cole Perfetti
Gabriel Vilardi
Akil Thomas
Sam Fagemo
Arthur Kaliyev
Tobias Bjornfot
Anderson Dolan
Kale Clague
Adrian Kempe
Tyler Madden
Mike Amadio
Mike Anderson
Cal Petersen
2 avr. 2020 à 2 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,805
Quoting: drewjenkins
Soo you want to commit $14,000,000 in cap space to Sergachev and Deangelo ???

And trade away a 1st + 1st + 2nd + 2nd + 2nd + 2nd + 3rd + 4th to acquire them ???

How can you re-sign all the RFA's in a couple years with 5 players making $43,000,000 ??? (Doughty + Kopitar + Sergachev + Deangelo + Quick + Buyouts)

There's going to be enough money left over to re-sign:

Alex Turcotte
Cole Perfetti
Gabriel Vilardi
Akil Thomas
Sam Fagemo
Arthur Kaliyev
Tobias Bjornfot
Anderson Dolan
Kale Clague
Adrian Kempe
Tyler Madden
Mike Amadio
Mike Anderson
Cal Petersen

14M for 30-45 point sergachev who is all heart and soul and 50-60 point Deaneglo, are you really asking me why I would give up up for that? Not sure where you are getting all the extra picks from. It's just a 1st,2nd,&3rd. If you mean Grundestrom and Durzi as those other 2nds then note this, Grundstrom doesn't fit LAs system and Durzi will take a lot more time to develop.

If you can't understand the cap, then please by all means, see Part 2, 3, and 4. Good day.
2 avr. 2020 à 2 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Banni
@Kings989 @OldNYIfan @KINGS67 @kingsfaninSD @tkecanuck341
Hey guys, please give this a look as well as part 2, 3, and 4. Tell me what you think! I know it's pretty crazy and unrealistic(at least the next parts are) look forward to your feedback!
Kings989 a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 3 h 43
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,101
I think the Kings can afford one of Sergachev or Deangelo, but not both. Not sure I would pay that much for Sergachev, nor do I necessarily think the Kings should be the team that tries to offer sheet someone, as they will have numerous quality RFAs in a few years and could open themselves up to retaliation.

As I said on other threads, I don't think the Kings are quite ready to start making deals for defensemen yet. Give it another season or two and I think we'll see the Kings acquire a quality top-pairing LD.
ZiggyPalffy et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 3 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: tkecanuck341
I think the Kings can afford one of Sergachev or Deangelo, but not both. Not sure I would pay that much for Sergachev, nor do I necessarily think the Kings should be the team that tries to offer sheet someone, as they will have numerous quality RFAs in a few years and could open themselves up to retaliation.

As I said on other threads, I don't think the Kings are quite ready to start making deals for defensemen yet. Give it another season or two and I think we'll see the Kings acquire a quality top-pairing LD.

I should have told you first, but you should see part 2 real quick. Kings acquire 2 1st round picks at the 2021 draft
2 avr. 2020 à 7 h 46
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
You'd probably have to offer Sergachev at least $8 million per, Too convince him to sign an offer sheet with LA. Gee do i leave Florida with no State income tax for California with high State income tax you do the math.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 10 h 56
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 134
Quoting: Bf3351
@Kings989 @OldNYIfan @KINGS67 @kingsfaninSD @tkecanuck341
Hey guys, please give this a look as well as part 2, 3, and 4. Tell me what you think! I know it's pretty crazy and unrealistic(at least the next parts are) look forward to your feedback!

I like it. You put a lot of thought into this!! Just read part 4 and if that’s the team we end up with wow what a fun team to watch. I love the Sergachev idea. As I’ve mentioned I believe next year we would draft in the 10-20 neighborhood so giving up a 1st for a proven, young, super talented D I have no issue with. The draft is a crap shoot especially after the top 5 or so. Also the DeAngelo trade is fine with me. Last time I believe you had Roy in there and I like swapping in walker, Kupari I think he may end up like Wagner, fast but no finish, Grunion and Pro don’t seem to fit what coach likes and durzi is a ways off. So now Doughty, Sergachev, DeAngelo are protected in expansion draft so that leaves Roy vulnerable. The Kopi trade I like assuming Vilardi and Turcotte become what we think they will be. But I doubt it happens. I like that you have Parik as the backup. Now this is a kid we don’t hear much about. Watched him play twice as well as occasional highlight videos. This kid makes highlight real saves multiple times a night. Reminds me of Quick in the sense that he battles, you think he’s done and he comes sliding across feet and arms going every direction and makes the save out of nowhere. He even scored a goal so his puck handling is pretty good, and his celebration was epic. Kids got tons of energy and He’s a fighter, never gives up, that’s something you can’t teach and other players feed off that, we used to see that with quick all the time, big sprawling save, we go the other way and score. He could push Peterson if he reaches his potential I believe. and we’ve had great luck with Billy getting goalies dialed in. I think Billy will calm him down a bit, work on his positioning and ability to read a play so he doesn’t have to make so many of those saves but he will always have that athletic ability to do it when needed. I really like this kid. But overall good job man. These are so hard to do. So many variables but we are looking good. I’m real excited about this teams future. When we first won the cup I wasn’t even this excited. That team was all heart and soul and fight. I liked them but I’ve never seen the kings stockpiled with this much potential. Training camp is gonna be epic. Guys are gonna have to really push to get a spot now!!
2 avr. 2020 à 12 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58
You'd probably have to offer Sergachev at least $8 million per, Too convince him to sign an offer sheet with LA. Gee do i leave Florida with no State income tax for California with high State income tax you do the math.

Tampa can't match him at 7M, you do the math....
OldNYIfan et Kings989 a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 12 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Kings989
I like it. You put a lot of thought into this!! Just read part 4 and if that’s the team we end up with wow what a fun team to watch. I love the Sergachev idea. As I’ve mentioned I believe next year we would draft in the 10-20 neighborhood so giving up a 1st for a proven, young, super talented D I have no issue with. The draft is a crap shoot especially after the top 5 or so. Also the DeAngelo trade is fine with me. Last time I believe you had Roy in there and I like swapping in walker, Kupari I think he may end up like Wagner, fast but no finish, Grunion and Pro don’t seem to fit what coach likes and durzi is a ways off. So now Doughty, Sergachev, DeAngelo are protected in expansion draft so that leaves Roy vulnerable. The Kopi trade I like assuming Vilardi and Turcotte become what we think they will be. But I doubt it happens. I like that you have Parik as the backup. Now this is a kid we don’t hear much about. Watched him play twice as well as occasional highlight videos. This kid makes highlight real saves multiple times a night. Reminds me of Quick in the sense that he battles, you think he’s done and he comes sliding across feet and arms going every direction and makes the save out of nowhere. He even scored a goal so his puck handling is pretty good, and his celebration was epic. Kids got tons of energy and He’s a fighter, never gives up, that’s something you can’t teach and other players feed off that, we used to see that with quick all the time, big sprawling save, we go the other way and score. He could push Peterson if he reaches his potential I believe. and we’ve had great luck with Billy getting goalies dialed in. I think Billy will calm him down a bit, work on his positioning and ability to read a play so he doesn’t have to make so many of those saves but he will always have that athletic ability to do it when needed. I really like this kid. But overall good job man. These are so hard to do. So many variables but we are looking good. I’m real excited about this teams future. When we first won the cup I wasn’t even this excited. That team was all heart and soul and fight. I liked them but I’ve never seen the kings stockpiled with this much potential. Training camp is gonna be epic. Guys are gonna have to really push to get a spot now!!

Thanks man!!! I appreciate the feedback as always!!! Most of this is longshots and will never happen, but hopefully someone shows it to Blake bc if you see part 4 and everyone reaches there potential, that's a dynasty team.
OldNYIfan et Kings989 a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 12
Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58

Don’t think it’s always about money! There is way worse places to play then LA. Especially where all the kings live. I go to the beach one weekend, the lake the next, dirt bike riding in the desert the next, snow skiing after that and it never drops under 60 and hardly ever over 90 where I live. There are so many perks. I went to Florida in January and wanted to leave immediately. It was like 80 but felt like 120 and I got eaten alive by bugs. And a gator interrupted my golf game! Yeah I’m good!! Lol I’d rather be where I’m at for sure
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Don’t think it’s always about money! There is way worse places to play then LA. Especially where all the kings live. I go to the beach one weekend, the lake the next, dirt bike riding in the desert the next, snow skiing after that and it never drops under 60 and hardly ever over 90 where I live. There are so many perks. I went to Florida in January and wanted to leave immediately. It was like 80 but felt like 120 and I got eaten alive by bugs. And a gator interrupted my golf game! Yeah I’m good!! Lol I’d rather be where I’m at for sure

I respect your ability to communicate like this with that guy. I have no respect or patience for him.
Kings989 a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 15
Thanks man!!! I appreciate the feedback as always!!! Most of this is longshots and will never happen, but hopefully someone shows it to Blake bc if you see part 4 and everyone reaches there potential, that's a dynasty team.

Exactly and I agree At some point Blake is gonna have to pull the trigger on a big deal! Trade , signing, offer sheet whatever. Like I said in another post these next 2 years will cement his legacy!!!
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Exactly and I agree At some point Blake is gonna have to pull the trigger on a big deal! Trade , signing, offer sheet whatever. Like I said in another post these next 2 years will cement his legacy!!!

Will it be a good legacy or a ****ty legacy? Stay tuned to find out...
Kings989 a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 13 h 17
I respect your ability to communicate like this with that guy. I have no respect or patience for him.

I’m not drinking yet! That’s when I get mouthy! Lol
ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 14 h 15
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,617
Sorry, but I think you're overpaying for De Angelo. Take out at least two of those elements (my preferences: Walker and Prokhorkin). Rangers would be charmed to have three young players on cheap contracts.
ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 14 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Sorry, but I think you're overpaying for De Angelo. Take out at least two of those elements (my preferences: Walker and Prokhorkin). Rangers would be charmed to have three young players on cheap contracts.

Fair enough, I just wanted to give them an offer they can't refuse because I think they'll be shopping him around this off season.
2 avr. 2020 à 15 h 1

Yeah I’ve been thinking about that! Muzzin got us a first, grunion and durzi. Now I’m not comparing them as players but as top 4 D men. So I’m guessing this trade would depend on how much value Kupari has. If the rangers believe he is still an elite prospect then removing walk and pro would probably work. I’d start by offering the Rangers Kupari, Grunion, Durzi and add from there. If we kept Walker and Roy we are losing one in the expansion draft. I haven’t done the math but I know we have to leave a certain amount of signed experienced players exposed but I’d like to get out of that without losing a key component moving forward.
2 avr. 2020 à 16 h 55
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,617
Yeah I’ve been thinking about that! Muzzin got us a first, grunion and durzi. Now I’m not comparing them as players but as top 4 D men. So I’m guessing this trade would depend on how much value Kupari has. If the rangers believe he is still an elite prospect then removing walk and pro would probably work. I’d start by offering the Rangers Kupari, Grunion, Durzi and add from there. If we kept Walker and Roy we are losing one in the expansion draft. I haven’t done the math but I know we have to leave a certain amount of signed experienced players exposed but I’d like to get out of that without losing a key component moving forward.

You guys might be interested in my preliminary Expansion Draft breakdown:

Protected: Kopitar, Iafallo, Kempe, Lizotte, Moore, Grundstrom, Frk; Doughty, Walker, Hutton (if re-signed); Petersen.
Exposed: Brown, Carter, Amadio, Wagner, Luff, other Reign; Roy, Clague, MacDermid; Quick.
Exempt: Prokhorkhin, Kupari, Vilardi, Fagemo, Thomas, Anderson-Dolan, Turcotte, Madden, Anderson, Bjornfot, Durzi, 5 others.

I like what Frk and Hutton bring.
Kings989 et ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
2 avr. 2020 à 17 h 45
You guys might be interested in my preliminary Expansion Draft breakdown:

Protected: Kopitar, Iafallo, Kempe, Lizotte, Moore, Grundstrom, Frk; Doughty, Walker, Hutton (if re-signed); Petersen.
Exposed: Brown, Carter, Amadio, Wagner, Luff, other Reign; Roy, Clague, MacDermid; Quick.
Exempt: Prokhorkhin, Kupari, Vilardi, Fagemo, Thomas, Anderson-Dolan, Turcotte, Madden, Anderson, Bjornfot, Durzi, 5 others.

I like what Frk and Hutton bring.

I personally would prefer Roy over Hutton but yeah if that’s the team at the time I’d pick pretty much the same
5 avr. 2020 à 13 h 38
Just read an article about the NHLPA voting. Players voted Doughty one of the top D along with Josi, Carlson, And Hedman. That to me says a lot. When your Peers think your one of the best it says a lot. So to all those fans of other teams that continually trash Doughty and say he’s not good, I think this says different. Coming from the people that play against him. Do i wish his contract was 8 instead of 11 million of course. But that doesn’t make him a bad player.
ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
5 avr. 2020 à 13 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Just read an article about the NHLPA voting. Players voted Doughty one of the top D along with Josi, Carlson, And Hedman. That to me says a lot. When your Peers think your one of the best it says a lot. So to all those fans of other teams that continually trash Doughty and say he’s not good, I think this says different. Coming from the people that play against him. Do i wish his contract was 8 instead of 11 million of course. But that doesn’t make him a bad player.

I know I saw that! That made my day. Still a top 5 defender and don't worry, his production will increase as we get closer to the end of this rebuild. I truly believe he'll be one of those players that's good until they are 40!
Kings989 a aimé ceci.
5 avr. 2020 à 15 h 51
I know I saw that! That made my day. Still a top 5 defender and don't worry, his production will increase as we get closer to the end of this rebuild. I truly believe he'll be one of those players that's good until they are 40!

He could very well be. I was just getting sick of people bashing him so I wanted to throw that out there. One guy said he wasn’t even the best guy on the kings! Gimme a break!!!! Even if we have to buy out his contract the last few years it will only cost like 3.6 million so the contract won’t be an issue
ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
5 avr. 2020 à 16 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Banni
He could very well be. I was just getting sick of people bashing him so I wanted to throw that out there. One guy said he wasn’t even the best guy on the kings! Gimme a break!!!! Even if we have to buy out his contract the last few years it will only cost like 3.6 million so the contract won’t be an issue

There will be no buyouts. He'll be a good kings for life. It is his legacy xD

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage