Forums/Armchair-GM

Assuming flat cap one of KerfootJohnssonKapanen is gone eh

Créé par: BCAPP
Équipe: 2020-21 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 31 mars 2020
Publié: 31 mars 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I think Kapanen has the highest upside, but Kerfoot is the most valuable. You need C depth to win in this league. We have a top 4, top 2 C (Tampa, Edmonton (If Drai plays C), Pitts), but after that its pretty questionable. Kerfoot's versatility for under 4 million is too valuable to this team.

I think Kapanen is more tradable in that our highend RW depth is better, but we have also just had half a season without Johnsson and with Nylander playing both sides and Hyman I think he's the most likely to move
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
11 850 000 $
32 850 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1750 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (LAK)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (LAK)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (TOR)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de COL
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 500 616 $0 $400 000 $-616 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
737 500 $737 500 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 mars 2020 à 12 h 40
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,900
If thats their right side, they arent going far. Package Dermott, one of Johnsson/Kerfoot + Bracco/pick for defensive RHD
ek_65 a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 12 h 45
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,655
It's gonna be interesting how the owners and the NHLPA handle the new cap. Should it based on previous projections of 86m or if actual revenues from the shortened season..which means a 70m reality
You are right one of Kapanen or Johnsson is the likely player to be traded. Trouble is there are so many teams near the cap and they want to get rid of their "Johnssons". As a result Johnsson's actual trade value might be just a fifth rounder, and the Leafs will happy with it to get cap space.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 12 h 52
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,926
with a Dcore like that toronto is trying to beat detroit in GA, Also if the leafs trade anyone its kerfoot, johnsson, and dermott. Kapenan has been solid and becoming a scraper just what this team needed.
31 mars 2020 à 13 h 19
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,754
I find myself struggling to think of what will happen.
It just keeps looking worse everyday.

The moment you come up with a few scenarios, it shifts again.
I'm with @palhal that cap might even lower, so what does that mean?

How about this idea, reduced salaries by cap %.
Meaning, what is player x cap % right now?
How much will would that be cap percentage wise at lower cap?

I am saying players will agree to decreased salaries but what if something similar to player escrow established to funnel money into and sent back at later date?

Just a thought.

@onex are you gonna rip me on this?
oneX a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 13 h 33
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Trickster

I am saying players will agree to decreased salaries but what if something similar to player escrow established to funnel money into and sent back at later date?

Just a thought.

IMO if the NHL goes to a lower cap, it will mean lower salaries for everyone not just the unsigned players. Seems on CapFriendly so many think it's only the Leafs that will be major cap issues under a reduced cap.
You can be sure that the majority the NHLPA will vote for a reduction for ALL salaries. Ain't no way the majority of members who are mid to low paid players will allow their "meagre" salaries be reduced even more while top end players get to keep their current salaries. It really doesn't matter to the owner, they are going to spend to cap anyway. It will be the NHLPA who will decide who takes a salary haircut.

The reality is there just not be a regular NHL season even next year. And certainly the economic scenario is going to be pretty clear....folk won't have discretionary money available to attend games and buy merchandise.
Trickster et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 13 h 44
hey look a squirrel
Quoting: palhal
IMO if the NHL goes to a lower cap, it will mean lower salaries for everyone not just the unsigned players. Seems on CapFriendly so many think it's only the Leafs that will be major cap issues under a reduced cap.
You can be sure that the majority the NHLPA will vote for a reduction for ALL salaries. Ain't no way the majority of members who are mid to low paid players will allow their "meagre" salaries be reduced even more while top end players get to keep their current salaries. It really doesn't matter to the owner, they are going to spend to cap anyway. It will be the NHLPA who will decide who takes a salary haircut.

The reality is there just not be a regular NHL season even next year. And certainly the economic scenario is going to be pretty clear....folk won't have discretionary money available to attend games and buy merchandise.

So you players signed to contracts will agree to lower salaries no problem? I'm not sure on that yet.
It's not impossible.

More likely some sort cov19 escrow recapture is done to give money back in later years once the economy recovers and a normalcy returns. Like perhaps a flat percentage if each players current salary goes into this, players signing new contracts will not be affected.
31 mars 2020 à 16 h 15
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,624

Just a thought.

No actually this is quite a smart idea. Differ the salary later into the CBA? Makes some sense.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 16 h 40
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,624
So you players signed to contracts will agree to lower salaries no problem? I'm not sure on that yet.
It's not impossible.

More likely some sort cov19 escrow recapture is done to give money back in later years once the economy recovers and a normalcy returns. Like perhaps a flat percentage if each players current salary goes into this, players signing new contracts will not be affected.

Players will need to realize that society doesn't have the same discretionary money it had before all this mess happened and so voluntary salary cuts are likely getting negiotated.
31 mars 2020 à 16 h 46
hey look a squirrel
Quoting: oneX
Players will need to realize that society doesn't have the same discretionary money it had before all this mess happened and so voluntary salary cuts are likely getting negiotated.

Woah
I thought you would destroy me for suggesting this.

@jamiepo @Sign_em_up000000

What you guys think?
31 mars 2020 à 17 h 57
LongtimeLeafsufferer
It's not impossible.

No, I'm not saying the players with signed contract will agree....but the majority of the NHLPA will agree.
The basis of salary of the cap is 50/50 sharing of revenue with owners/players. Revenues now 140m average per team not the expected 170m.

PS. the economy recovers? IMO it's going to years....maybe 10 years. Just too much non productivity and money printing is happening now. The virus and the related shutdown will go on for months or more. Gotta think we are going to a big change in world supply lines. Gonna be more localized economies. Either way there are going to be big winners and losers. That's assuming millions don't die.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 18 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,695
Quoting: csick
If thats their right side, they arent going far. Package Dermott, one of Johnsson/Kerfoot + Bracco/pick for defensive RHD

This mythical person doesn't really exist. There is someone like Savard if he's available. In the long run I'm not convinced how much more valuable he is than a guy like Dermott who is entering his prime while Savard leaves his.
palhal a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 18 h 19
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,900
Quoting: BCAPP
This mythical person doesn't really exist. There is someone like Savard if he's available. In the long run I'm not convinced how much more valuable he is than a guy like Dermott who is entering his prime while Savard leaves his.

I personally think Dermott + Kerfoot + 2nd should be enough for someone like Manson. But solid RHDs are so rare rn that their value is sky high so that likely won’t be enough
1 avr. 2020 à 0 h 51
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: csick

Strange how folk said last year that the Leaf were so bad on the right side when Barrie and Ceci played, but no why would it best worse this season . Leafs actually "went far" after the firing of Babcock. Considering Reily, Muzzin and Dermot missed long stretches on the LTIR, the Leaf defence held up OK.
No team would offer as much for the the average Manson but somehow only the Leafs have to strip their team for to acquire RHD mediocrity.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage