Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
Logo de LAK
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $58 522 196 $0 $2 255 000 $22 977 804 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG, AD
RFA - 3
2 636 364 $2 636 364 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, C
RFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG, AD
RFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 4
747 500 $747 500 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
C, AG, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 7
858 333 $858 333 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
RFA - 3
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
G
UFA - 3
761 666 $761 666 $ (Bonis de performance107 500 $$108K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
809 166 $809 166 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG/DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 mars 2020 à 21 h 13
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
Holtz stock’s have drop drastically this year. He might not be a top ten pick no more
30 mars 2020 à 21 h 18
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 138
New Jersey would need Askarov. Not another centre (maybe a winger)
30 mars 2020 à 21 h 55
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,589
Rather keep the LA pick and possibly draft drysdale
30 mars 2020 à 22 h 0
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,805
No.

Kings have Petersen who will be the starter very soon. After that we have plenty capably backups in the making.
OldNYIfan et Kings989 a aimé ceci.
30 mars 2020 à 22 h 40
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,894
If anything it would make more sense for LA to take Sanderson and try for a winger like Nybek, Gunler or Quinn.
31 mars 2020 à 0 h 13
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,591
If we get to draft fourth and Blake moves back further than fifth, I will personally lead the parade with torches and pitchforks down to Staples Center -- unless the compensation is Thomas Chabot.
ZiggyPalffy et Kings989 a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 2 h 11
Banni
Quoting: OldNYIfan
If we get to draft fourth and Blake moves back further than fifth, I will personally lead the parade with torches and pitchforks down to Staples Center -- unless the compensation is Thomas Chabot.

Just give me a time and place to start the March. We can do it either way if you want. Blake sucks
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 13 h 37
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 134
Quoting: Bf3351
Just give me a time and place to start the March. We can do it either way if you want. Blake sucks

Don’t remember if I asked you this brother but why exactly do you hate Blake so much? I know you think I’m a Blake guy, I’m not yet he’s made some mistakes, but he’s also helped build quite a future. So I haven’t exactly made up my mind. Lombardi made some goofs too that I didn’t like but the end result was 2 cups so end result being how could I not like that. Every GM makes some horrible moves. As all of us on here know sometimes a trade is all about perspective lol! Or maybe you just don’t like him and don’t know why 😂😂I get that too, some people do that to me. Just curious.
31 mars 2020 à 14 h 10
Banni
Quoting: Kings989
Don’t remember if I asked you this brother but why exactly do you hate Blake so much? I know you think I’m a Blake guy, I’m not yet he’s made some mistakes, but he’s also helped build quite a future. So I haven’t exactly made up my mind. Lombardi made some goofs too that I didn’t like but the end result was 2 cups so end result being how could I not like that. Every GM makes some horrible moves. As all of us on here know sometimes a trade is all about perspective lol! Or maybe you just don’t like him and don’t know why 😂😂I get that too, some people do that to me. Just curious.

Lombardi built a contender almost from the ground up and the result was 2 stanley cups, almost 3. He did whatever it took to win. That's why I love Lombardi.

As far as Blake goes, my issues with him started from the very beginning. He hired the worst head coach in Philadelphia Flyers because "he's a great friend and a hockey fan and my family knows him" the success of that season is on the players not that coach he had no system. Then fired him the next season after taking forever to realize how trash he is. There were plenty quality coaches out there. Then he makes Willie D the interm head coach? One of the worst coaches in Vancuvers history. I was so upset when he hired Todd, but luckily Todd seems to know what he's doing. We haven't had a coach like that since Daryl Sutter. We should have hired Alain V imo though.

As far as the prospects go all that credit goes to Yannetti and all of his scouts. Blake does really nothing in that area. All Blake has to do is not trade any of those picks.

So ask yourself this, what has Blake really done other than make mistakes up in that office?

If I'm the Kings owners I want him to make a splash this off season picking up RFA defensemen. To show he's in for the success if the future. Any GM can just sit back and let the scouts draft. Unless he wants to spend another 5+ years doing what he's doing now he could make this very easy and go after Sergachev and/or Deangelo and draft a winger in the 1st round and let the kids play and in 3 years we could be contenders again, who knows. It wouldn't be rushed either. We already have the best pipeline. Most rebuilders pickup a couple players from other teams in the rebuilding process.
Kings989 a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 15 h 39
Lombardi built a contender almost from the ground up and the result was 2 stanley cups, almost 3. He did whatever it took to win. That's why I love Lombardi.

As far as Blake goes, my issues with him started from the very beginning. He hired the worst head coach in Philadelphia Flyers because "he's a great friend and a hockey fan and my family knows him" the success of that season is on the players not that coach he had no system. Then fired him the next season after taking forever to realize how trash he is. There were plenty quality coaches out there. Then he makes Willie D the interm head coach? One of the worst coaches in Vancuvers history. I was so upset when he hired Todd, but luckily Todd seems to know what he's doing. We haven't had a coach like that since Daryl Sutter. We should have hired Alain V imo though.

As far as the prospects go all that credit goes to Yannetti and all of his scouts. Blake does really nothing in that area. All Blake has to do is not trade any of those picks.

So ask yourself this, what has Blake really done other than make mistakes up in that office?

If I'm the Kings owners I want him to make a splash this off season picking up RFA defensemen. To show he's in for the success if the future. Any GM can just sit back and let the scouts draft. Unless he wants to spend another 5+ years doing what he's doing now he could make this very easy and go after Sergachev and/or Deangelo and draft a winger in the 1st round and let the kids play and in 3 years we could be contenders again, who knows. It wouldn't be rushed either. We already have the best pipeline. Most rebuilders pickup a couple players from other teams in the rebuilding process.

Yeah the Stevens hire was bad. Agree. Willie D I read after the fact that he was hired knowing that Blake was hiring Tmac at the end of the season. Tmac wanted that whole season for family reasons. Willie was just trying to get his foot back in the nhl. That’s why the interim label was never removed. True or false who knows. One issue I had with Lombardi was our first round picks. He was very involved with the first round selections and we ended up with guys like Forbort, Lewis, Colton Teubert etc. instead of Giroux, Tarasenko etc. I think the only one I agreed with at the time was Doughty and that was a no brainer. When Futa and Yannetti were allowed to do their thing in the later rounds we ended up with guys like Quick, Martinez, Toffoli etc so I do give Blake credit for letting his scouts run the draft cuz it’s easy to be a power trip when your a boss. He’s let his guys do their thing and look at the talent we have now and upcoming. I said before I’ve been a fan since before Gretzky and I’ve never seen us have such a stockpile of talent. I believe Blake has done well in signing free agent prospects as well. Peterson, Walker, Lizotte, Rempal, Brinkley, your fav Iafallo,lol, I’m sure I’m forgetting some. I’ve also been pretty satisfied with his trades. The only 2 I didn’t like are the Pearson trade and Kabalik but no one saw Kubalik doing what he’s done. That’s hindsight. My main complaint was signing Kovy. After that Vegas series it was pretty clear to me that our team was done. I thought the rebuild showed of started that summer. So my mind will be made up the next 2 seasons. I think we are loaded with prospects and it will be interesting to see who he keeps, who he packages for help, free agents etc. I think the next 2 years will cement where he stands as a GM. Much respect to your opinion, we are both pulling for the same thing. I’m on the Sergachev train right there with you!!!!
ZiggyPalffy a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 15 h 48
Banni
Yeah the Stevens hire was bad. Agree. Willie D I read after the fact that he was hired knowing that Blake was hiring Tmac at the end of the season. Tmac wanted that whole season for family reasons. Willie was just trying to get his foot back in the nhl. That’s why the interim label was never removed. True or false who knows. One issue I had with Lombardi was our first round picks. He was very involved with the first round selections and we ended up with guys like Forbort, Lewis, Colton Teubert etc. instead of Giroux, Tarasenko etc. I think the only one I agreed with at the time was Doughty and that was a no brainer. When Futa and Yannetti were allowed to do their thing in the later rounds we ended up with guys like Quick, Martinez, Toffoli etc so I do give Blake credit for letting his scouts run the draft cuz it’s easy to be a power trip when your a boss. He’s let his guys do their thing and look at the talent we have now and upcoming. I said before I’ve been a fan since before Gretzky and I’ve never seen us have such a stockpile of talent. I believe Blake has done well in signing free agent prospects as well. Peterson, Walker, Lizotte, Rempal, Brinkley, your fav Iafallo,lol, I’m sure I’m forgetting some. I’ve also been pretty satisfied with his trades. The only 2 I didn’t like are the Pearson trade and Kabalik but no one saw Kubalik doing what he’s done. That’s hindsight. My main complaint was signing Kovy. After that Vegas series it was pretty clear to me that our team was done. I thought the rebuild showed of started that summer. So my mind will be made up the next 2 seasons. I think we are loaded with prospects and it will be interesting to see who he keeps, who he packages for help, free agents etc. I think the next 2 years will cement where he stands as a GM. Much respect to your opinion, we are both pulling for the same thing. I’m on the Sergachev train right there with you!!!!

You are one of my favorite Kings fans on here and greatly respect your opinion as well! My P.I.C.A.L.F (Partner In Crime Against Leafs Fans)
Kings989 a aimé ceci.
31 mars 2020 à 16 h 33
Modifié 31 mars 2020 à 16 h 42
You are one of my favorite Kings fans on here and greatly respect your opinion as well! My P.I.C.A.L.F (Partner In Crime Against Leafs Fans)

Right on brother
31 mars 2020 à 16 h 36
Banni
Right no brother

What haha
31 mars 2020 à 16 h 45