Forums/Fauteuil - DG

goligoski great move

Créé par: yanleg96
Date de création initiale: mar 29, 2020
Publié: Mar 29 at 8:55 am
Équipe: 2019-20 Canadiens de Montréal
Explications
what would be the price of goligoski since yotes have to make space for hall and the cap maybe drop of 0.5-1m due to the pandemic. In others words, what MTL could give for him if a trade had to happen this summer ?
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANNÉESCAP HIT
Romanov, Alexander3925 000 $
CRÉÉANNÉESCAP HIT
Zub, Artem31 500 000 $
Kovalchuk, Ilya12 500 000 $
Halak, Jaroslav33 000 000 $
Thompson, Nate11 000 000 $
Transactions
MTL
    trade them for pucks
    ANA
    1. Kulak, Brett
    2. Mete, Victor
    3. Lindgren, Charlie
    4. Hudon, Charles
    MTL
    1. Goligoski, Alex
    ARI
    1. Juulsen, Noah
    2. 2020 3e round pick (WSH)
    3. 2020 4e round pick (MTL)
    Rachats de contrats
    • Steve Mason: 1 366 667 $
    • Karl Alzner: 1 069 444 $
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    • Marco Scandella: 2 000 000 $ (50%)
    • Ilya Kovalchuk: 350 000 $ (50%)
    ANNÉE DE REPÊCHAGERONDE 1RONDE 2RONDE 3RONDE 4RONDE 5RONDE 6RONDE 7
    MTL
    MTL
    CHI
    STL
    MTL
    ANA
    WPG
    MTL
    FLA
    MTL
    CHI
    OTT
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    CHI
    MTL
    VGK
    MTL
    OTT
    PHI
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2380 000 000 $79 814 920 $0 $850 000 $185 080 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    MTL
    Tatar, Tomas
    4 800 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    MTL
    Danault, Phillip
    3 083 333 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    MTL
    Gallagher, Brendan
    3 750 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    MTL
    Drouin, Jonathan
    5 500 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 4
    MTL
    Suzuki, Nick
    863 333 $
    C, AD
    RFA - 3
    Kovalchuk, Ilya
    2 500 000 $
    MTL
    Byron, Paul
    3 400 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 4
    MTL
    Domi, Max
    3 150 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 1
    MTL
    Armia, Joel
    2 600 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    MTL
    Lehkonen, Artturi
    2 400 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 2
    Thompson, Nate
    1 000 000 $
    MTL
    Evans, Jake
    925 000 $
    C, AD
    RFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    ARI
    Goligoski, Alex
    5 475 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    MTL
    Weber, Shea
    7 857 143 $
    DD
    UFA - 7
    MTL
    Price, Carey
    10 500 000 $
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    MTL
    Chiarot, Ben
    3 500 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    MTL
    Petry, Jeff
    5 500 000 $
    DD
    NMC NTC
    UFA - 2
    Halak, Jaroslav
    3 000 000 $
    MTL
    Romanov, Alexander
    925 000 $
    DG
    RFA
    Zub, Artem
    1 500 000 $
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    MTL
    Weal, Jordan
    1 400 000 $
    C, AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    MTL
    Folin, Christian
    800 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    MTL
    Ouellet, Xavier
    700 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 1
    MTL
    Kinkaid, Keith
    1 750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    MTL
    Belzile, Alex
    700 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 1
    MTL
    Weise, Dale
    2 350 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    29 mar à 9 h 40
    Habs
    Rejoint: avr 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 383
    Mete is a 21 year old, 20 point defenseman (with no powerplay time), and has been a + player in all three seasons of his career (to put it into perspective that is 1st, 1st, and 2nd to weber in each season for +/- among D).

Yes, let's trade him for pucks.
    Dan10900 a aimé ceci.
    29 mar à 10 h 14
    Démarrer sujet
    yanleg96
    Rejoint: sep 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 4
    Quoting: CaptainFlynnt
    Mete is a 21 year old, 20 point defenseman (with no powerplay time), and has been a + player in all three seasons of his career (to put it into perspective that is 1st, 1st, and 2nd to weber in each season for +/- among D).

I agree with you he's not that bad but if you look into is stats (https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=177588), you'll see that he have an average of 0.18 point per game in his NHL career. I feel like he's between two chair, he doesnt play physical which is important as a defenseman because if you cant play the puck you at least play the guy but he's not strong enough to do this. But suppose that in this new NHL era the physical isnt that much important compared to 90's and beginning of 2000's. In his case offensive stats doesnt follow he's missing some great opportunities so like Claude julien i wont put a guy in powerplay to score goals when he add great occasions to do so and miss the net 3 times on 5 fives shots (dont bring the argument that he's in the nhl and i dont because i pretty aware of that and i dont put his hockey ability on the line compared to normal people because he's better than a lot of people like the guy still is in the nhl.) But NHL is a performance league so he have to produce on something and its not on physical side neither offensive side which bothers me a little. Thats why i said trade him but of course he wont be trade for peanuts or pucks, my mistake to put it in the same trade of the others.
    29 mar à 10 h 36
    Rejoint: jun 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,190

Oh I love all the trade Mete for scraps posts, please send him to PIT, I'd love that... And while your logic (well +/-) isn't the best, Mete is very good defensively in just about every other stat, and yeah, somewhat underrated offensively as well
    29 mar à 10 h 37
    Rejoint: jun 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,190
    I would trade Goli for a bag of pucks, he's worse than Kulak and Mete
    29 mar à 10 h 42
    Habs
    Rejoint: avr 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 383
    Quoting: yanleg96
    I agree with you he's not that bad but if you look into is stats (https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=177588), you'll see that he have an average of 0.18 point per game in his NHL career. I feel like he's between two chair, he doesnt play physical which is important as a defenseman because if you cant play the puck you at least play the guy but he's not strong enough to do this. But suppose that in this new NHL era the physical isnt that much important compared to 90's and beginning of 2000's. In his case offensive stats doesnt follow he's missing some great opportunities so like Claude julien i wont put a guy in powerplay to score goals when he add great occasions to do so and miss the net 3 times on 5 fives shots (dont bring the argument that he's in the nhl and i dont because i pretty aware of that and i dont put his hockey ability on the line compared to normal people because he's better than a lot of people like the guy still is in the nhl.) But NHL is a performance league so he have to produce on something and its not on physical side neither offensive side which bothers me a little. Thats why i said trade him but of course he wont be trade for peanuts or pucks, my mistake to put it in the same trade of the others.

I'm not advocating for Mete to get PP time. His 5 on 5 production is good for a defenceman though. I dont see the point in looking at career average for a guy who has played 19, 20, and 21 year old seasons, there should still be development (he went from 0 goals to 4 goals this year haha).

His 5 on 5 play is good his skating helps Montreal play with the puck and although it doesn't translate to offensive production for himself the team is on the right side of things when he is on the ice, as seen in his +/-. Its simple, when he is in the ice MTL scores more than the other team.

I would like to upgrade Mete, but I certainly wouldn't be trading Mete for pucks if I was moving on from him.
    yanleg96 a aimé ceci.
    29 mar à 10 h 48
    Démarrer sujet
    yanleg96
    Rejoint: sep 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 4
    I'm not advocating for Mete to get PP time. His 5 on 5 production is good for a defenceman though. I dont see the point in looking at career average for a guy who has played 19, 20, and 21 year old seasons, there should still be development (he went from 0 goals to 4 goals this year haha).

His 5 on 5 play is good his skating helps Montreal play with the puck and although it doesn't translate to offensive production for himself the team is on the right side of things when he is on the ice, as seen in his +/-. Its simple, when he is in the ice MTL scores more than the other team.

I would like to upgrade Mete, but I certainly wouldn't be trading Mete for pucks if I was moving on from him.

You have a good point here and i didnt see it that way. You didnt convince me but at least id gave him a bridge deal to see what he could be with more development hahah wink It was nice to exchange thoughts with you smile

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Supprimer une option
    Soumettre le sondage