Créé par: Riddick19
Publié: 28 mars 2020 à 18 h 21
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit
  2. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa
  3. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-The #1 selection regardless of who picks first
2Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseFuture #1 center who plays a lot like Evgeni Malkin. One of the younger players in the draft as well albeit a monster already physically.
3Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Stutzle for me is the unanimous #3 pick. Extremely creative with the puck and has all the tools to be a lethal scorer in a few years.
4Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Truthfully I could see the Kings reach a bit and select Drysdale with prospects like Kupari, Turcotte, and Kaliev up front in the system and Drysdale an absolute gem but Raymond would be hard to pass up as he is a player who makes whoever he plays with better.
5Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Best defenseman in the draft it's not even close. Franchise defenseman for sure. The Ducks like the Kings have a glut of young forwards like Sam Steel, Max Jones, Lundestrom.. The Ducks definitely take Drysdale if the Kings don't.
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Purest goal scorer in the draft. With playmakers like Hischier and Hughes I find it hard to believe the Devils don't snatch him up with the 6th pick
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Perfetti for me is the last sure-fire top 10 pick, and is a terrific playmaker and I watched him in the Hlinka tournament where he was Team Canada's best player and was clutch in the shootout.
8Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Lundell is an amazing 2-way center who is strong on draws and is already competing against men and putting up pretty decent stats. Wish he was able to play at this past year's WCJ. But to me reminds me a bit of a guy like Johansson.
9Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago for me takes Askarov as he is the real deal between the pipes. The Hawks have a good mix of prospects and young core players I think they grab Askarov with the 9th pick.
10Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaGunler is a bit of an unknown, but have seen highlights and the fact that they need scoring wingers, and the drop from Gunler to Rossi I don't believe is high or at all, I believe they take Gunler. Great moves and a wicked quick release.
11Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Hard to pass up on Rossi even despite his small stature. at 11th he's by far the most offensively gifted player still on the board. Not to mention he is 5'9 but is fairly physical for a player his size, but will he be able to handle the pros at 5'9? Still an amazing pick and would be higher if this draft wasn't so deep.
12Logo de Predators de Nashville-Another top end center who has great wheels, and great hands. His stats don't look fantastic but remember he's playing against players 2-4 years older. Hard to see Minny pass on him especially seeing as they like their college picks.
13Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Lapierre for me is the first risk taken in the draft. Tallon always seems to draft well and Lapierre is a dynamite center who thinks the game both ways. I love the kid, but injury is the only reason he doesn't go sooner. He also might fall further down because of the concussion issues. But this guy is a major talent.
14Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-One of if not the fastest straight away skater in the draft Zary has good hands, and can use them at full speed which is what separates him from every other speed demon. Hopefully he doesn't turn out to be another Michael McLeon-type prospect.
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-The Flames in my opinion will grab Poirier with their pick. They don't really have a PP type of defenseman though Gio is pretty decent but aging. I think Poirier makes sense for the Flames.
16Logo de Rangers de New York-Wish we would've got to see more of Mercer earlier on in the WJC, but as people noticed later in the tournament when he got a legit chance he was quite good. I think he should develop into a very nice top line winger 2nd line winger at worst.
17Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Sanderson might actually move up this draft. He has NHL blood lines as his father Geoff was a great winger for many years in the league. Had a great Top Prospects game as well, and I like his nasty side.
18Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Don't know much about Rodion, more just what I have read on him. Seems like a very competitive guy, his stats are okay as a junior-leaguer. Columbus always finds these types and makes them work.
20Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoCarolina has lately been spending first rounders on forwards, (Svechnikov, Aho, Necas… So I believe they will go with a defenseman with this pick, and Schenider has a lot of upside, not sure his offense will be great. His shot needs work, but all his other tools are great.
21Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineNot sure what to make of Bourque? Has good speed and hands in close, but more a playmaker than a scorer in my opinion. Just I never find he is the best player on the ice when I've seen him play and I watch more junior hockey than NHL hockey. Strikes me as a possible Kasperi Kappanen-type of player if he develops.
22Logo de Stars de Dallas-Probably has the most powerful 1-times in this draft or very close to Holtz' one timer. Good on faceoffs, and is strong in the corners. I really like him as a player and should develop into a very solid 2nd line center at the NHL level someday.
23Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Is one of the players who has likely dropped the most in the rankings from the start of the year. But Guhle is a big mobile defenseman who makes a good first pass and at this stage of the draft for me would be the best defenseman still available.
24Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Vegas I believe goes with a defenseman here. Barron kind of goes against the grain in terms of the type of player Vegas usually looks for, but Barron is a solid RHD which there isn't a whole lot of these. His offense is up in the air, but defends very well.
25Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghTo me Justin Sourdif is this year's version of Curtis Lazar... I think Minny will be the team that overvalues him and spends a first rounder on him.
26Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Philly always likes their big mobile defenseman and Wallinder fits the bill there. He's not the PPQB teams are always looking for but he's a guy who in the future looks like a guy who will play in their top 4 and be a serviceable defenseman.
27Logo de Capitals de Washington-Nybeck is a super creative player who would be further up the list if not for his height disadvantage. But he's sneaky and has a great wrist shot.
28Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
30Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Cormier is a fast riser this year and for me will be picked right at the end of the 1st round. He's flashier than some of the other top end defenseman like Wallinder, Barron, etc. He's a little undersized and definitely struggles with bigger forwards as he really needs to work on his physical training. But with maturity he should round out into a very good top 4 defenseman.
31Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonStranges is an intriguing player for this draft. On talent he belongs up near the top of the draft. But he doesn't play consistently hard enough to move up. Scores some highlight reel goals, and has very slick hands. Think Joshua Ho-Sang with this pick. Definitely a hit or miss pick.
28 mars 2020 à 19 h 10
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,293
1-3 makes sense regardless of who picks there. Anaheim might trade down to #5 if they get #3
4. I like that lick for LA they have a lot of center center depth moving forward but probably need a playmaker for Kaliyev, Raymond fits that well.
5. Anaheim will do everything in their power to get Drysdale IMO. 6.
Holtz makes sense to NJ I could see them going with Raymond or Drysdale depending of the lotto though.
7-8. I could see them going either way but I think Buffalo goes with Parfetti for his playmaking.
9. Askarov is a maybe for Chicago, I get your reasoning but I really think they want to give Lankinen a shot first.
10. Gunler is interesting, I see your view on that.
11. Minny needs centers and if Rossi is still available they 100% take him.
12. Nashville has 2 centers locked in long term, I think they draft a right wing or defense here. I could also see them grabbing Askarov if he's still available if they think Saros and Ingram arent a strong enough future.
13. I could see Florida grabbing a center but they traded Trochek, that implies they have some trust in their young center prospects already. I think they get a defense.
14. Vancouver is set at center for a long time, I think they either go for a RD like Barron or Schneider or a RW like Mercer or Quinn.
15. Calgary is set on LD for many many years, what they need is a replacement for Backlund down the road. They will either go with moving Lindholm to center and grabbing a guy like Quin or Mercer or get the best available center.
16. NYR's in an interesting spot, I honsetly don't know what they do, they have a lot of up and coming talent and could opt to trade 1 of their firsts. The only main question mark for their team is their 2C.
17. WPG has a gap to fill once Wheeler is gone, im skeptical on Roslovic taking over the 2C role but it could happen. If they resign DeMelo they should be fine of defense moving forward but that's still sketchy.
18. I dont see Quinn falling past 18 guys a pure goal scorer.
19. Really not sure about Columbus but they really need offensive young talent.
20. Carolina might take a RD but they are so deep on defensive prospects that the pick would jsut be insurance for the chance that Dougie walks.
21. Same as #16 I have no idea what NYR is going to do.
22. I like Perreault here, makes a lot of sense moving forward for Dallas
23. Edmonton does not need defense, they really need wingers. I personally think Guhle will drop the the 2nd round too.
24. A RD prospect is good here, I like this pick.
25-31. I don't know enough about these guys yet, I think Jarvis goes in the first round though and I don't think Grans goes until the mid 2nd
28 mars 2020 à 20 h 19
Zuke is the goat
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,571
Trevor Timmins wont pass on Rossi if he's available... Apparently, MTL scouts like him A LOT. Trevor Timmins even met him multiple time this year.
29 mars 2020 à 14 h 38
Five Victory
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Jarvis and Mysak are sure-fire 1st rounders. Otherwise, solid reasoning.
29 mars 2020 à 18 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 69
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
1-3 makes sense regardless of who picks there. Anaheim might trade down to #5 if they get #3
4. I like that lick for LA they have a lot of center center depth moving forward but probably need a playmaker for Kaliyev, Raymond fits that well.
5. Anaheim will do everything in their power to get Drysdale IMO. 6.
Holtz makes sense to NJ I could see them going with Raymond or Drysdale depending of the lotto though.
7-8. I could see them going either way but I think Buffalo goes with Parfetti for his playmaking.
9. Askarov is a maybe for Chicago, I get your reasoning but I really think they want to give Lankinen a shot first.
10. Gunler is interesting, I see your view on that.
11. Minny needs centers and if Rossi is still available they 100% take him.
12. Nashville has 2 centers locked in long term, I think they draft a right wing or defense here. I could also see them grabbing Askarov if he's still available if they think Saros and Ingram arent a strong enough future.
13. I could see Florida grabbing a center but they traded Trochek, that implies they have some trust in their young center prospects already. I think they get a defense.
14. Vancouver is set at center for a long time, I think they either go for a RD like Barron or Schneider or a RW like Mercer or Quinn.
15. Calgary is set on LD for many many years, what they need is a replacement for Backlund down the road. They will either go with moving Lindholm to center and grabbing a guy like Quin or Mercer or get the best available center.
16. NYR's in an interesting spot, I honsetly don't know what they do, they have a lot of up and coming talent and could opt to trade 1 of their firsts. The only main question mark for their team is their 2C.
17. WPG has a gap to fill once Wheeler is gone, im skeptical on Roslovic taking over the 2C role but it could happen. If they resign DeMelo they should be fine of defense moving forward but that's still sketchy.
18. I dont see Quinn falling past 18 guys a pure goal scorer.
19. Really not sure about Columbus but they really need offensive young talent.
20. Carolina might take a RD but they are so deep on defensive prospects that the pick would jsut be insurance for the chance that Dougie walks.
21. Same as #16 I have no idea what NYR is going to do.
22. I like Perreault here, makes a lot of sense moving forward for Dallas
23. Edmonton does not need defense, they really need wingers. I personally think Guhle will drop the the 2nd round too.
24. A RD prospect is good here, I like this pick.
25-31. I don't know enough about these guys yet, I think Jarvis goes in the first round though and I don't think Grans goes until the mid 2nd

That's the wonderful thing about a mock draft so many variables, many of which we don't even know about. Plus I get that Quinn is a pure sniper but I believe Kaliyev is more a pure sniper and went in the 2nd round in a draft that wasn't as deep as this one. Plus some of the so called experts have Quinn going between 18th - 23rd overall. I really like the kid to be honest, but I agree that if he did play on a less lethal team his numbers wouldn't be as great. He's definitely more a supporting player than a driving player. As for some of the defense picks? I would agree to an extent, but part of the problem is defenseman especially RHD are at a premium and this draft doesn't have a ton of high end defenseman in this draft. There are some really good project defenseman but are definitely years away which is why I believe you'll see some defenseman like Grans going in the first round. Lastly, Saros and Ingram are miles ahead of Lankinen. Lankinen has over 3.00GAA and last year in the ECHL was 3.18GAA. I honestly see Chicago in the market for Askarov before Nashville. The Preds really like Saros who will likely be their starter next year. Chicago simply has no one, and in terms for the future? They really have no one at all. But thanks for your opinion I like your perspective and look forward to the draft.
Ledge_And_Dairy a aimé ceci.
29 mars 2020 à 19 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 69
Quoting: math731
Trevor Timmins wont pass on Rossi if he's available... Apparently, MTL scouts like him A LOT. Trevor Timmins even met him multiple time this year.

You could be right, but I factored in MTL's previous draft and trade history. Part of the reason they like Kotkaniemi was because he has size. Too many years having centers like Saku Koivu, David Desharnais, Plekanac, Briere, Dumont etc... They have spent too many years with far too many tiny centers. Drafting Kotkaniemi and Poehling to me suggests they are going to prefer size down the middle. Though Ryan Suzuki might make a case but even he is at 6'0 I believe so yes not big but not small either. Plus on a team that already has Gallagher, Domi, Hudon, and eventually Cole Caufield in their lineup (5'7) I can't see the Habs going with a lineup with so many smallish players?
30 mars 2020 à 8 h 48
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,634
Edmonton isn't going to be taking another LHD in the 1st round this year. It'll be (based on your list of who is still available at #20) Jarvis, Mysak, Bourque or Perreault.
30 mars 2020 à 8 h 49
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,634
Also, I'm 100% sure Rossi will be picked in the top-10, and maybe even in the top-5.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage