Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2378 000 000 $76 634 922 $0 $0 $1 365 078 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 463 139 $2 463 139 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 mars 2020 à 20 h 56
Kings v5 GM
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,625
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
oh **** you right, MB. refreshed and clicked the wrong message

Just a below replacement level player
25 mars 2020 à 20 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 65
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
If Marner goes to Anaheim we should get Manson in the package coming back. They can have Holl if they need RHD.

I hate Manson. The he is a dirty player and pisses me off. Anahiem doesn't want to move him so I ain't overpaying for him
25 mars 2020 à 20 h 59
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,466
Quoting: hockeytor_15
That's what I keep trying to tell everyone but everybody thinks that buyouts will be awarded

It seems to me that so many don't understand how the cap for 2020/21 is determined. It determined by the revenues of the 2019/20 season.
Pre virus the NHL projected a 86m cap. Now losing 25% of it's revenue this season, gee the cap could down 21m to 65m. Not saying it is going THAT much for next season, but if it does down, you can be sure the NHLPA will want all players taking a reduction not just the ones who currently don't have signed contracts. Now there might be compliance buyout(s), but the NHL isn't going to be forcing teams sell off their players due the previous projections 86m cap. Besides there just aren't enough teams being able to take on all these dumped contracts because so many teams are close to the cap.
hockeytor_15 a aimé ceci.
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 0
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
Quoting: Jack_
The guy cant skate or move the puck, hes also a terrible defender. Just because he plays those minutes doesn't mean he is a top 4 defenseman. He gets curb stomped whenever he steps on the ice. By that logic you or I could be top 4 defensemen.

Lmao I dont think ceci is better. I know it. He isnt a shut down defenseman because he doesn't shut anything down. He doenst have nhl caliber stats. Just because he plays in the top 4 doesn't mean hes a top 4 defenseman lol. If a guy gets caved in by everyone he plays against then he shouldn't be so high up in the lineup, if hes not capable of playing on the 3rd pair then he shouldn't be in the nhl. Nikita Zaitsev is playing on the 1st pair so that means hes a 1st pair defenseman right? Lol think about things before you type them out. I never said barrie was a good defenseman or rielly is a norris contender. Why so defensive?

Vlassic can easily be compare to Ryan McDonagh. Stats wise they have very similar number. They got use in a very similar ways, mostly in shutdown role. So McDonagh is a ahl players to?
You think that because they don’t have a lot of point they can’t play with the puck but the thing you niss here is there are fine with the puck they are just more careful with it. They don’t commit stupid turnovers or giveaways. Zdeno Chara is another example. Slow, old, doesnt olay well with the puck. Ahl caliber player who managed to play 1500 game in nhl. Maybe they have a certain utility finally
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: palhal
It seems to me that so many don't understand how the cap for 2020/21 is determined. It determined by the revenues of the 2019/20 season.
Pre virus the NHL projected a 86m cap. Now losing 25% of it's revenue this season, gee the cap could down 21m to 65m. Not saying it is going THAT much for next season, but if it does down, you can be sure the NHLPA will want all players taking a reduction not just the ones who currently don't have signed contracts. Now there might be compliance buyout(s), but the NHL isn't going to be forcing teams sell off their players due the previous projections 86m cap. Besides there just aren't enough teams being able to take on all these dumped contracts because so many teams are close to the cap.

I feel like they should reduce player salaries because they have done it before. Next year it could just go back to normal
palhal a aimé ceci.
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 6
Banni
@Sebybbq you should see this too.

Hes the 11th worst transition defenseman in the nhl. His Goals above replacement is horrible meaning hes a below replacement level player. What more do I need to say

So you check stats and put one he is bad at and think that validate anything? There about 100 advanced stats out there so you can’t basically do this exercices with everyplayers. Since there just few defenseman that excel in every aspect of the game. He is one of the best to shutdown zone entry. He excel in defensive zone pass intercepted. Guess he do some good thing to
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Sebybbq
So you check stats and put one he is bad at and think that validate anything? There about 100 advanced stats out there so you can’t basically do this exercices with everyplayers. Since there just few defenseman that excel in every aspect of the game. He is one of the best to shutdown zone entry. He excel in defensive zone pass intercepted. Guess he do some good thing to

Whats a good stats website I can't find any
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 10
Banni
Whats a good stats website I can't find any

Depending on what you are looking for? Hockey reference , evolving hockey, puck pedia, natural stat trick
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 11
Kings v5 GM
Vlassic can easily be compare to Ryan McDonagh. Stats wise they have very similar number. They got use in a very similar ways, mostly in shutdown role. So McDonagh is a ahl players to?
You think that because they don’t have a lot of point they can’t play with the puck but the thing you niss here is there are fine with the puck they are just more careful with it. They don’t commit stupid turnovers or giveaways. Zdeno Chara is another example. Slow, old, doesnt olay well with the puck. Ahl caliber player who managed to play 1500 game in nhl. Maybe they have a certain utility finally

Mcdonagh has way better numbers. He is actually able to skate and move the puck. Hes also has a positive GAR and xGAR. Giveaways and takeaways are extremely subjective stats but mcdonagh has the puck on his stick a whole lot more then vlasic throughout the game. Hes also managed to rack up more takeaways and give the puck up less times so experience has absolutely nothing to do with it. Sure hes managed to play 1500 games but for the past season or two he hasn't preformed at an nhl level. What hes done in the past has nothing to do with anything anymore. Theres enough of a sample size of him not being capable of playing at the nhl level. Ray Bourque played over 1500 games so why isnt he playing on an nhl team anymore? Because hes not capable of doing so
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Depending on what you are looking for? Hockey reference , evolving hockey, puck pedia, natural stat trick

defensive stats?
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 19
Banni
Mcdonagh has way better numbers. He is actually able to skate and move the puck. Hes also has a positive GAR and xGAR. Giveaways and takeaways are extremely subjective stats but mcdonagh has the puck on his stick a whole lot more then vlasic throughout the game. Hes also managed to rack up more takeaways and give the puck up less times so experience has absolutely nothing to do with it. Sure hes managed to play 1500 games but for the past season or two he hasn't preformed at an nhl level. What hes done in the past has nothing to do with anything anymore. Theres enough of a sample size of him not being capable of playing at the nhl level. Ray Bourque played over 1500 games so why isnt he playing on an nhl team anymore? Because hes not capable of doing so

Maybe because he is 60+ years old that he doesnt play anymore. Man you got serious issues. Will you start bringing death players like Tim Horton!
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 25
Banni

And goal above replacement isn’t a official Hockey stats use by the Nhl. Because this stats is related directly with the 4 other players who hit the ice with him.
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 32
Kings v5 GM

off the top he provides absolutely nothing offensively and will barely get any points which dont matter that much anyway.hes a horrible shot and xG share payer meaning he gets caved in whenever hes on the ice. he plays against top competition with other very good players but gets ****ty results meaning he shouldnt be playing there. now if we look at his overall skill we know he doesnt have the talent to succeed on the 3rd pair either. as for his penalty killing ability he does have good zone entry denial numbers (nothing earth shattering and slightly worse then martin marincins) but he can do anything to regain possession of the puck and he is bad at blocking passing lanes. sure he has some positive attributes but overall the negatives outweigh the positives and it isnt even close.
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 34
Kings v5 GM
And goal above replacement isn’t a official Hockey stats use by the Nhl. Because this stats is related directly with the 4 other players who hit the ice with him.

I dont think you have any idea what GAR is and I definitely know you dont have any idea about what stats hockey teams use. theres a big difference in what you can find on nhl.com and what teams use
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 38
Banni
off the top he provides absolutely nothing offensively and will barely get any points which dont matter that much anyway.hes a horrible shot and xG share payer meaning he gets caved in whenever hes on the ice. he plays against top competition with other very good players but gets ****ty results meaning he shouldnt be playing there. now if we look at his overall skill we know he doesnt have the talent to succeed on the 3rd pair either. as for his penalty killing ability he does have good zone entry denial numbers (nothing earth shattering and slightly worse then martin marincins) but he can do anything to regain possession of the puck and he is bad at blocking passing lanes. sure he has some positive attributes but overall the negatives outweigh the positives and it isnt even close.

Stop trying to convince people with your bullshat! Everyone one around here agreed that Vlassic isn’t the defenseman he use to be a couple year prior but everyone agreed that he is still usefull and affective. All the stats you been pushing are false pretenses and the fact that the sharks are all having a down year affect everyone stats. That doesn’t mean the hole teams is ahl stuff.
The only thing that keep you goiing is your hatred For Vlasic, since all the bullshat you are saying about is tuenovers rate and pass block ability and retrival puck are all made up. Get a life
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 39
Kings v5 GM
Maybe because he is 60+ years old that he doesnt play anymore. Man you got serious issues. Will you start bringing death players like Tim Horton!

its pretty much the same thing, i dont know what youre getting so offended for. youre first point was that vlasic is still an nhl player because hes played 1500 games but thats extremely dumb. if we apply that knowledge then bourque should be an nhl player. Vlasic has played over 1500 games but isnt capable of playing in the nhl anymore but you say hes an nhl defenseman, Bourque has played over 1500 games but isnt capable anymore and hes not an nhl defenseman? sure their age is different but they fall under the same category
25 mars 2020 à 21 h 50
Kings v5 GM
Stop trying to convince people with your bullshat! Everyone one around here agreed that Vlassic isn’t the defenseman he use to be a couple year prior but everyone agreed that he is still usefull and affective. All the stats you been pushing are false pretenses and the fact that the sharks are all having a down year affect everyone stats. That doesn’t mean the hole teams is ahl stuff.
The only thing that keep you goiing is your hatred For Vlasic, since all the bullshat you are saying about is tuenovers rate and pass block ability and retrival puck are all made up. Get a life

damn my bad. im sorry the facts arent in youre favor. the sharks certainly werent this bad last season and I also didnt realize his teammates were purposefully breaking his sticks and dulling his skate blades so he couldnt skate or make a play anymore. Im not sure how else to describe this to you but being below replacement level generally means they arent useful. I guess I never thought how important it was to have a guy who can only prevent zone entries on the penalty kill (a situation that less then 10% of the game is played at). theres so much anger and denial here but I guess when you quoted me for the 1st time you were really talking about yourself:

I guess that coming from a maple leafs fans who thibk that ceci is better doesnt have much credibility. For a team who is in the last tier around the league for goal against maybe you should start to look at some other game and maybe you would noticed that there not much team that have a second pairing defenseman who can olay shutdown Minutes against top opposition each night. You probably think that tyson barrie is a good defenseman and morgan rielly is norris contender. I would like to leave in wonderland to .

Whats it like living in a fantasy land? on another level thats enough weed for tonight.
25 mars 2020 à 22 h 45
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,733
Quoting: EzioUchiha
To get Marner, Ducks need to include at least their own 2020 lottery pick unless it turns into Lafreniere or Byfield/Stutzle.

could u picture it Lafreniere with Matthews and Nylander on the top line oh a fan can dream lul
25 mars 2020 à 23 h 36
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,514
Quoting: papishark
If theres free buyouts, we arent paying you a first and a third to be rid of Jones.

But you can get rid of Vlasic and Jones this way
26 mars 2020 à 0 h 3
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,226
k then were not taking Jones or Vlassic. Only doing it if you give us a 1st and third

Dont then we will find another team or just hold on to him, this isnt a marleau situation
26 mars 2020 à 0 h 4
Quoting: csick
But you can get rid of Vlasic and Jones this way

But why lose a first and third in a stacked draft? every single team gets one why overpay toronto for it, thats more than they paid for marleau and that had salary cap impact
26 mars 2020 à 8 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: papishark
But why lose a first and third in a stacked draft? every single team gets one why overpay toronto for it, thats more than they paid for marleau and that had salary cap impact

Cause were not on the same team?!?!? Teams aren't just gonna take these bad contracts for free
26 mars 2020 à 11 h 4
Cause were not on the same team?!?!? Teams aren't just gonna take these bad contracts for free

Its a free buyout. When the leafs traded a first, marleaus buout hurt the teams. These wouldnt

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage