Publié: 25 mars 2020 à 19 h 14
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa
  2. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa
  3. Logo de Kings de Los AngelesKings de Los Angeles
25 mars 2020 à 20 h 40
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 301
You must be a Senators fan to put Rossi at #18... Although I think he may fall out of #10, he won't be there at 18.
Also, I think Jack Quinn will be between 10 and 15, so 21 may be a little far for him. Even if he played with Rossi, he is a pretty good player.
26 mars 2020 à 20 h 24
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,804
Jarvis, Quinn are going to be top 15. Rossi top 8. Guhle in the 2nd round. Mysak will be in the first round
28 mars 2020 à 15 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 76
Quoting: Suzuki_Cup
You must be a Senators fan to put Rossi at #18... Although I think he may fall out of #10, he won't be there at 18.
Also, I think Jack Quinn will be between 10 and 15, so 21 may be a little far for him. Even if he played with Rossi, he is a pretty good player.

In most drafts I'd definitely be inclined to agree with you, especially on Quinn. But he does play on an exceptionally offensively gifted team, and you're right he is very talented but I think he's in a very tough draft class, and because he doesn't do any one thing exceptionally well I think other teams might take a flyer on him and he drops a little bit. Jarvis I'm not sold on and at best will be a late first rounder. In fact J.J. Paterka could also maybe find his way into the first round, or Lukas Reichel who was great at the WJC. Some players I suspect will fall and a few will climb so I was trying to sort of guestimate which guys and how far. Not saying you're wrong, I was merely playing around with it lol
Suzuki_Cup a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage