Forums/Fauteuil - DG

The perfect third line center

Créé par: Pharow
Équipe: 2019-20 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 21 mars 2020
Publié: 21 mars 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I know Pittsburgh pay a hefty price but they are in their cup window with sid, malkin and letang. So they maximize that by adding a much needed third line center. They had staal and bonino in that role for their last three cup. Bjugstad haven’t been good at all for Pittsburgh, so they get one of the best defensive center in the league. He excel in faceoff circle and at killing penalty and can have is share of points.
Transactions
MTL
  1. Bjugstad, Nick
  2. Poulin, Samuel
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (PIT)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (PIT)
Détails additionnels:
The 2022 second round pick become a first round pick if Danault sign extensionwith Pittsburgh
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de ANA
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $76 714 958 $132 500 $850 000 $4 785 042 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 6
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 2
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 4
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 2
874 125 $874 125 $
DG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 mars 2020 à 22 h 52
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 414
As much as I hate seeing Danault being moved soon as a MTL fan, I say heck yeah to that trade
Pharow a aimé ceci.
21 mars 2020 à 23 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
Quoting: RoyBoy
As much as I hate seeing Danault being moved soon as a MTL fan, I say heck yeah to that trade

I am a big fan of him, not the most spectacular but he is very efficient, play like guy carbonneau back in the day’s. A guy’s like that have so much value, the pens give up a tremendous prospect in poulin but get probably the best third line center in the entire league.
21 mars 2020 à 23 h 18
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
Bjugstad, Poulin, 1st and 2nd is flat out gross overpay for Danault. You need to remove two pieces, but not Bjugstad... and not the 2nd.

Danault will be 3C in Pittsburgh. If you want a 1st, top level prospect, 2nd, and a recently 49 point guy... you'll have to go to another team. A desperate team at that too.
pharrow et mokumboi a aimé ceci.
21 mars 2020 à 23 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Danault is great but that’s a steep price. I just think he’s overkill for pit. I get the value of Poulin+first+second+Jugs. I’d make the condition if pit wins a cup in either 2021 or 2022. But still, I think he’s kinda overkill for pit on the third line. We saw how brassard (a second line centre) did on Pittsburgh in a limited role.
21 mars 2020 à 23 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: mhockey91
Danault is great but that’s a steep price. I just think he’s overkill for pit. I get the value of Poulin+first+second+Jugs. I’d make the condition if pit wins a cup in either 2021 or 2022. But still, I think he’s kinda overkill for pit on the third line. We saw how brassard (a second line centre) did on Pittsburgh in a limited role.

Brassard was already on a regressive curve when Pittsburgh acquire him. Brassard Third line center role wasn’t optimal for him. He wasn’t good on face off or penalty kills. Pittsburgh can use a guys who can take defensive zone duty and relieved Crosby from that duty. They had succes with that formula in their cup run.
21 mars 2020 à 23 h 31
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,706
Danault would be the best 3C in the history of hockey... Not often does a team have 3 legitimate 1C's on their roster at the same time... And they fit perfectly in the stereotypically roles as well, 1C Crosby elite at everything, 2C Malkin, questionable defensively, elite offensively, 3C Danault, elite defensively (like top 3 in the league) and can chip in offensively... If this team doesn't win the cup they deserve to blow it up
Pens3lieve a aimé ceci.
21 mars 2020 à 23 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: AFOX10900
Danault would be the best 3C in the history of hockey... Not often does a team have 3 legitimate 1C's on their roster at the same time... And they fit perfectly in the stereotypically roles as well, 1C Crosby elite at everything, 2C Malkin, questionable defensively, elite offensively, 3C Danault, elite defensively (like top 3 in the league) and can chip in offensively... If this team doesn't win the cup they deserve to blow it up

The pens have a legit shoot each year with sid and malkin but without a third line centerman they haven’t had much success in the playoff. Like you said malkin is true elite but he is more then mediocre defensively. By adding a third line center who can take the load in defensive zone, you can start malkin almost just in offensive zone and can take a big load of crosby defensive attribution. So they can do what they do best scoring point. And you can still send malkin with that third line center who take faceoff and switch to the wing after. Pens does have much hole in their line up, defensively they have a solid group, letang dumoulin petterson and marino can take big minutes. Johnson have been better this season, i thought he was good for them when he took the load when dumoulin hot hurt. Shultz have been a question mark. If Murray can find is groove, they can be really dangerous in the playoff if they can get that third line centerman.
Dan10900 a aimé ceci.
22 mars 2020 à 0 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Yojimbo
Bjugstad, Poulin, 1st and 2nd is flat out gross overpay for Danault. You need to remove two pieces, but not Bjugstad... and not the 2nd.

Danault will be 3C in Pittsburgh. If you want a 1st, top level prospect, 2nd, and a recently 49 point guy... you'll have to go to another team. A desperate team at that too.

Recently?? You mean 2 years ago. Bjugstad have been less then average for most of is career. He have been use in a top role with the panthers and could produce at a regular pace. One season doesn’t make a living. Bernie Nichols once score 70 goal. Was never close to that number again in is career. Foligno had 73 point once. Bjugstad have never been a consistent 40 + point centerman and nothing have shown that he will return to that production anytime soon. Pittsburgh haven’t been afraid of trading top prospect to reach the stanley cup. Rutherford is not a idiot he knows that Pittsburgh windows is open for 4 maybe 5 more years after that they will likely decline in a drastic way. Starting a major rebuilt. Crosby and malkin will approach their 40.
22 mars 2020 à 0 h 35
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,264
Your giving up huge assets for a 3rd line center. I think you can get him fir less but I agree get a guy who can step into the top 6 if needed. Geno and Crosby aren't getting any younger , they're gonna miss games.
Pharow a aimé ceci.
22 mars 2020 à 0 h 37
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
this is a gross over pay.

With out even doing the math on the value of the player himself.
It's a one year rental. He's not a one year rental worth all of that.
And that's the end of that conversation.
I agree with Yojimbo on this.
I think Jugs and a 2nd is more than fair on that.
22 mars 2020 à 0 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: pharrow
this is a gross over pay.

With out even doing the math on the value of the player himself.
It's a one year rental. He's not a one year rental worth all of that.
And that's the end of that conversation.
I agree with Yojimbo on this.
I think Jugs and a 2nd is more than fair on that.

Ahahahahshah ahhahahahahahahshahahhsha bjugstad alone have no value. It’s basically a 4.1 millions cap dump. And in no case you will get danault for less then what Winnipeg paid for kevin hayes. Or Paul Stastny the year before. Or blake coleman. Bjustad and a second ahahahahshahahhahahahahahahshahhahshahahahahahahhwhwhshqhahhahahahhshshshshahahahah almost piss myself
22 mars 2020 à 1 h 4
Banni
Quoting: Sebybbq
Ahahahahshah ahhahahahahahahshahahhsha bjugstad alone have no value. It’s basically a 4.1 millions cap dump. And in no case you will get danault for less then what Winnipeg paid for kevin hayes. Or Paul Stastny the year before. Or blake coleman. Bjustad and a second ahahahahshahahhahahahahahahshahhahshahahahahahahhwhwhshqhahhahahahhshshshshahahahah almost piss myself

Good luck with your rental. Enjoy the disappointing returns.
22 mars 2020 à 1 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Good luck with your rental. Enjoy the disappointing returns.

Ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah bjustad and a second man that was funny!! Hahahahahhahahahah
hockeyfanatic05 a aimé ceci.
22 mars 2020 à 1 h 18
Banni
Ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah bjustad and a second man that was funny!! Hahahahahhahahahah

your insane value of a return is what is funny. typing like a 4th grader doesn't help you either.

It just makes you look wrong and childish.
Yojimbo a aimé ceci.
22 mars 2020 à 1 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Banni
your insane value of a return is what is funny. typing like a 4th grader doesn't help you either.

Ahahahahshhahahahahahahsh! Bjustad and a second jesus lord that was so hilarious. Ahahahhahahahahhahahahaa
hockeyfanatic05 a aimé ceci.
22 mars 2020 à 8 h 0
Hockey IQ
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,481
tats_basic_plus_nhl" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" target="_blank">https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/d/danauph01.html#2017-2020-sumConfusedtats_basic_plus_nhl

Danalt would be a great defensive 3rd line centre for his team. He was 7th in selke voting last year so he is recognized league wide for his defensive acumen. He was a incredible corsi player on one of the best corsi teams. His value is probably somewhere in the middle. I think Montreal has no use for Bjugstad and he’s not yet a cap dump but he’s most of the way there at this point. Bjugstad should be moved to Ottawa or another team. A package for Danault would probably have to include a better forward. I love McCann but he is Danault lite in a way and the salaries would be similar. McCann, Hallander, and a conditional 2nd that turns into a first if we win the cup for Danault seems like a good middle point. If we didn’t have to give up this much, great; but I try not to undervalue players and trade prices aren’t getting any lower... the more I write the more I like this idea.
Lines next year could be:
Zucker-Sid-Free agent/Simon
Guentzel-Geno-Rust
Simon/Erod-Danault-Hornqvist
Aston-Reese—Blueger—Tanev

Simon-Danault-Hörnqvist especially intrigued me. It seems Pretty much every time Simon and Horny are the wingers, whether the centre is McCann, Bjugstad, even Agozzino; the line controls play and therefore corsi. The best defense is still a good offense and vice versa.
22 mars 2020 à 8 h 5
Hockey IQ
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,481

At face value yes, but in his defense English MAY be his 2nd language...
Guys, stop going ballistic over nothing. just chill, guys. Wars of words won’t solve anything. smile smile smile
22 mars 2020 à 8 h 40
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,453
(That's not Charlie Coyle)

But seriously, Danault is good but that's a lot to give up to play him 3C
22 mars 2020 à 9 h 2
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
Recently?? You mean 2 years ago. Bjugstad have been less then average for most of is career. He have been use in a top role with the panthers and could produce at a regular pace. One season doesn’t make a living. Bernie Nichols once score 70 goal. Was never close to that number again in is career. Foligno had 73 point once. Bjugstad have never been a consistent 40 + point centerman and nothing have shown that he will return to that production anytime soon. Pittsburgh haven’t been afraid of trading top prospect to reach the stanley cup. Rutherford is not a idiot he knows that Pittsburgh windows is open for 4 maybe 5 more years after that they will likely decline in a drastic way. Starting a major rebuilt. Crosby and malkin will approach their 40.

Yeah, that's what recently means.

Even if we differ on Bjugstad's value, your trade is still gross overpay. I didn't even mention that you made the second conditional to a first, making the deal even that much more insane.
22 mars 2020 à 9 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Yeah, that's what recently means.

Even if we differ on Bjugstad's value, your trade is still gross overpay. I didn't even mention that you made the second conditional to a first, making the deal even that much more insane.

What is insane is the fact that youbthink that bjustad hold any value at that point. That’s gross.
22 mars 2020 à 10 h 5
14m in dead cap
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,061
That's an overpay, but not as bad as what the Pens fans are saying. They also said Zucker wouldn't be a worth a 1st+, so you can safely ignore them.

Using Hayes and Stastny as an example, drop the 2nd and make it something like a 4th that's conditional on the Pens winning the Cup and that's probably about right. Maybe downgrade Poulin to a lesser prospect since the Habs could probably flip Bjugstad for a mid-round pick.

It's worth mentioning that it also depends when the trade happens and which teams are still in it because there's a bunch of pending UFA centers teams could go after including Staal, Stepan, Bozak, Bonino, and Anisimov to name a few who could be useful for a team looking for a 3C.
Pharow a aimé ceci.
22 mars 2020 à 10 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: JayTea
That's an overpay, but not as bad as what the Pens fans are saying. They also said Zucker wouldn't be a worth a 1st+, so you can safely ignore them.

Using Hayes and Stastny as an example, drop the 2nd and make it something like a 4th that's conditional on the Pens winning the Cup and that's probably about right. Maybe downgrade Poulin to a lesser prospect since the Habs could probably flip Bjugstad for a mid-round pick.

It's worth mentioning that it also depends when the trade happens and which teams are still in it because there's a bunch of pending UFA centers teams could go after including Staal, Stepan, Bozak, Bonino, and Anisimov to name a few who could be useful for a team looking for a 3C.

For once a constructive comment! Thank pal
22 mars 2020 à 11 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Yeah, okay kid.

I'm guessing not old enough to drive. What do you think @pharrow ? Doesn't know what "gross" means in context. Doesn't know what "diva" means. Can't handle someone disagreeing with their opinion. Poor grammar.

Tu fais moins le smath asteur
22 mars 2020 à 11 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Banni
See... childish.

14 maybe? 13?

Are you insinuating that being a francophile justifies this horrible trade suggestion. and also justifies your childish reaction to people pointing that out? ...or are you just continuing your temper tantrum? I can just see you stomping your feet with your bottom lip out.

Pas capable de parler francais wow. Ta quelle age? Pis tu parles pas francais. Tu te permet d’insulter le monde mais tu est meme pas bilingues. Ahaha retourne avec ton Bjugstad pis ton évaluation de marde. Le jour que tu pourras me repondre en francais tu auras gagner le peu de respect que je te portais
22 mars 2020 à 13 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Banni
yeah he's like 12. Just an internet troll.
No adult acts like that.

Bon son pere s’en mêle. Deux vrai raisin

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage