Forums/Armchair-GM

A discussion

Créé par: Silkysmooth42
Équipe: 2021-22 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 20 mars 2020
Publié: 20 mars 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
This was based on a discussion with another person on here. We were guessing based on Bergy and Chara and Krejci all retiring, but @ON3M4N I think we forgot that Bergy is locked up through this year lol, but he can take third line center and move coyle to RW2 to that works even better for the bruins. In saying that, they neeeeed a number 1 center

Please comment, but dont but obnoxious, none of us can tell the future, and all of my contracts and lines are fairly accurate so if you are rude or annoying, i will just ignore you.

The trade is interesting, we were talking about how the bruins wont keep everyone, so I will explain that later... ALL TRADES ARE TO ANY TEAM
THE IDEA: Once Krejci and Bery are gone (retired and not top 6 centers) Stud will be a good top 6 guy as will Coyle, but neither will be a number 1, so whether the bruins trade players, or those two picks up for a better one, or for a number 1 center, or package the two 1sts with a player, etc etc. , they will need to get a number one center at some point after the 21-22 season

ACTUALLY LASTLY: They have a lot of money left. BUT: They are gonna need it all to resign a BUNCH of RFAs next year, so Bergy makes much less (3 mil tops), Tuukka probably makes less as well as he starts to decline and doesnt get long term deals. Then McAvoy, Stud, Keyser, Urho, and Lauzon all need moneyyy
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3925 000 $
3925 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
31 750 000 $
3850 000 $
75 500 000 $
34 250 000 $
2925 000 $
44 250 000 $
2800 000 $
2800 000 $
2800 000 $
2800 000 $
2925 000 $
2800 000 $
2800 000 $
2800 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
56 750 000 $
18 000 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Winger, 4th Line Grinder
21 250 000 $
Transactions
BOS
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (NSH)
Détails additionnels:
ANY TEAM
ANA
  1. Moore, John
Détails additionnels:
He is worth a 3rd, but people get so angry when its more than a 4th lol so
BOS
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (ARI)
ARI
  1. Forsbacka Karlsson, Jakob [Liste de réserve]
  2. Kase, Ondrej [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
The idea for all of these is that we didnt know who would become legit top 6 wingers, so his lines didnt include them, and I expanded on that and said it could be used for something else.
BOS
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (BUF)
Détails additionnels:
I think they are worth more than a 1st, but maybe switch Kuhlman with JFK in the other trade to make it even. IDK the point is all 6 of these players are worth two mid-late first round picks, so however you split it up thats how it is
BUF
  1. Kuhlman, Karson [Droits de RFA]
  2. Ritchie, Nick [Droits de RFA]
  3. Ritchie, Brett [Droits de RFA]
  4. Zboril, Jakub [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
Brett is worth nothing, I just wanted to include him because his brother is here too lol
DAL
  1. Lauko, Jakub
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (BUF)
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (ARI)
Détails additionnels:
and the other prospect that wont show up on my list that I forget who it was now :(
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de NSH
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2384 500 000 $82 469 841 $1 956 507 $557 500 $2 030 159 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Stars de Dallas
9 850 000 $9 850 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
769 167 $769 167 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AD, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
Winger, 4th Line Grinder
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
733 333 $733 333 $
G
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 mars 2020 à 15 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,266
Quoting: ON3M4N
You make a thread (tagging me) and want a discussion, but get mad when I or anyone disagree with you? GTFO with that crap. Dont worry about anymore discussions, I'm just going to put you on the ignore list.

Lol dude that makes no sense. I am one of the few bruins fans on here (along with like @Bcarlo25 and one or two others) that actually understands how to Gm properly. Just because you came on here and ripped apart my ACGM even though it was good doesnt mean you should ignore list me. I mean if you wanna do it because you are like nervous that ill prove you wrong, thats fine, Im honored, but theres no real other reason to
22 mars 2020 à 1 h 45
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,911
Quoting: bsilk18
Not missing anything, and im defensive because I did a good job with this and you and @bcarlo25 cant accept that this isnt easy to do and I did a great job. Why dont you do it? get a bunch of dumb criticism.

Dude you traded for a mystery player. A literal, anonymous, player X. You didn’t do a great job. You did a lazy job.
22 mars 2020 à 1 h 46
Bcarlo25
Its not lazy. Its just as realistic as it can be. If you coulda told me the habs were gonna trade Subban even a month before it happened, everyone woulda called you crazy. You and I dont know who is gonna be selling in two years and who is gonna fall and who is gonna rise.
I would say someone like Nico Hieshier if the devils are selling, but they probably arent. Or like Petty if the Canucks start to suck again (if they lose Toffoli this offseason, and markstrom loses his touch, and boeser cant get paid, etc). There are tooooo many factors that could change who is selling or buying, so...
No, it is not lazy, its just realistic

You know what wouldn’t be lazy? Thinking of a player the bruins could trade for, explaining a scenario that makes sense where the team would trade him, and the kind of return they would be looking for. That wouldn’t be lazy.

This is lazy.
22 mars 2020 à 10 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Modifié 22 mars 2020 à 10 h 12
Quoting: Bcarlo25
You know what wouldn’t be lazy? Thinking of a player the bruins could trade for, explaining a scenario that makes sense where the team would trade him, and the kind of return they would be looking for. That wouldn’t be lazy.

This is lazy.

Dude you traded for a mystery player. A literal, anonymous, player X. You didn’t do a great job. You did a lazy job.

Again, cant tell the future. If I throw out a name, you will just say "dude stupid idea, team X is gonna be a playoff contender so they would never trade him", or "No that guy is gonna drop off the rails in the next two years, dumb idea". Because its way too early.
So nope! Not lazy! Good job by me!

Want a name? Tyler Seguin, with no Horton is the locker that clears up some issues that he had, and he has cleaened up his attitude. He also hasnt put up more the a PPG season since his first two years in dallas. In two years, dallas is not going to be very good (based on this season and the fact that most of their roster is just old guys from other teams, Perry Pavelski Janmark, Coligano Comeau) and Benn is falling fast. They will be selling him and Klingberg (but keeping and building a team around HIeskanen)
He wont be super super valuable, but he is a 1st line center being sold at a decent price with a knowledge of boston and many years left to play
22 mars 2020 à 10 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: ON3M4N
You make a thread (tagging me) and want a discussion, but get mad when I or anyone disagree with you? GTFO with that crap. Dont worry about anymore discussions, I'm just going to put you on the ignore list.

Im still waiting for your thread so we can see your godliness man. Lets go! I didnt tag you for you to rip me apart behind no evidence and pure bullcrap
22 mars 2020 à 19 h 6
Bcarlo25
Again, cant tell the future. If I throw out a name, you will just say "dude stupid idea, team X is gonna be a playoff contender so they would never trade him", or "No that guy is gonna drop off the rails in the next two years, dumb idea". Because its way too early.
So nope! Not lazy! Good job by me!

Want a name? Tyler Seguin, with no Horton is the locker that clears up some issues that he had, and he has cleaened up his attitude. He also hasnt put up more the a PPG season since his first two years in dallas. In two years, dallas is not going to be very good (based on this season and the fact that most of their roster is just old guys from other teams, Perry Pavelski Janmark, Coligano Comeau) and Benn is falling fast. They will be selling him and Klingberg (but keeping and building a team around HIeskanen)
He wont be super super valuable, but he is a 1st line center being sold at a decent price with a knowledge of boston and many years left to play

I’m sorry man. This thread sucks. You did a bad job of trading for player X which is kind of laughable. Then you tag people hoping for them to pat you on the back and you get super defensive when they tell it like it is.

This team stinks. It shows no creativity, and, yes, it’s just lazy. You could have done the entire thing in a couple sentences.

“In a couple years the bruins should move significant assets to acquire a number one center when Bergeron starts to decline.”

Done. At least mine was clear and concise.
23 mars 2020 à 12 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Banni
I’m sorry man. This thread sucks. You did a bad job of trading for player X which is kind of laughable. Then you tag people hoping for them to pat you on the back and you get super defensive when they tell it like it is.

This team stinks. It shows no creativity, and, yes, it’s just lazy. You could have done the entire thing in a couple sentences.

“In a couple years the bruins should move significant assets to acquire a number one center when Bergeron starts to decline.”

Done. At least mine was clear and concise.

Wow I knew you were a jerk, but I didnt know you were that rude and dumb.
So I think im gonna block you again (i did, and gave you a second chance cuz i thought you were a decent guy).
So this thread is great, and did a great job!
Oh And by the way, I will take the fact that only you and one other guy said it was bad to be a good thing. Usually there are like 6 people commenting on the bad ones, not to mention i had a few people tell me it was good to lol

Oh also, you didnt even mention my beautiful analysis on Tyler Seguin, so im guessing that means I proved you wrong and you dont wanna accept it smile

Thank you for making me understand how well i really did!!
23 mars 2020 à 17 h 11
Bcarlo25
So I think im gonna block you again (i did, and gave you a second chance cuz i thought you were a decent guy).
Oh And by the way, I will take the fact that only you and one other guy said it was bad to be a good thing. Usually there are like 6 people commenting on the bad ones, not to mention i had a few people tell me it was good to lol

Oh also, you didnt even mention my beautiful analysis on Tyler Seguin, so im guessing that means I proved you wrong and you dont wanna accept it smile

Please do. If this is the kind of ACGM you have to offer, and you’re going to talk about how good of a job you did, you are of no use. Goodbye.
23 mars 2020 à 17 h 44
Bcarlo25

Also, just know that you’re acting out because people didn’t like your team. You’ve acted like a toddler throughout this entire interaction. Realize that not everyone will always agree with you, and learn how to deal with that. Saying things like “you didn’t even mention my beautiful analysis on Tyler seguin, so I’m guessing that means I proved you wrong and you don’t wanna accept it,” is something that will make everyone want to distance themselves from you (fyi, i didn’t even see it. The prospect you forgot about was Beecher. I think this trade is bad).

All in all, this is just really childish. Some people didn’t like your idea. Quit complaining and 1. Deal with it. 2. Explain why you think you’re right. 3. Try again. Or just keep whining like a brat who dropped his ice cream. I don’t care.
24 mars 2020 à 11 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Also, just know that you’re acting out because people didn’t like your team. You’ve acted like a toddler throughout this entire interaction. Realize that not everyone will always agree with you, and learn how to deal with that. Saying things like “you didn’t even mention my beautiful analysis on Tyler seguin, so I’m guessing that means I proved you wrong and you don’t wanna accept it,” is something that will make everyone want to distance themselves from you (fyi, i didn’t even see it. The prospect you forgot about was Beecher. I think this trade is bad).

All in all, this is just really childish. Some people didn’t like your idea. Quit complaining and 1. Deal with it. 2. Explain why you think you’re right. 3. Try again. Or just keep whining like a brat who dropped his ice cream. I don’t care.

Dude listen I’m soery u feel that way because it’s not true. I have tried having a mature discussion with you and the other guy, and you are both so thick headed I have had to be harsh. The other three guys on here, I have had good mature discussions with. I am not the common denominator. So if you think it was childish, I would take a look at yourself man, because my conversations with normal people are normal conversations.
24 mars 2020 à 12 h 25
Bcarlo25
Dude listen I’m soery u feel that way because it’s not true. I have tried having a mature discussion with you and the other guy, and you are both so thick headed I have had to be harsh. The other three guys on here, I have had good mature discussions with. I am not the common denominator. So if you think it was childish, I would take a look at yourself man, because my conversations with normal people are normal conversations.

Read through the things that you wrote. It was the antithesis of mature.
24 mars 2020 à 13 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Read through the things that you wrote. It was the antithesis of mature.

No dude. Listen, the only people I ever have negative discussions with on here are you and oneman (don’t need to tag him). I’m sure you are both intelligent guys, don’t get me wrong, but y’all need to learn how to have a discussion. I have so many good discussions with many guys ( @jcash08 , @GMs ) just to name the two ones in my recents. And I have actually changed things in my ACGMs numerous times when I have been told something interesting or correct! Listen I don’t care how you or the other guy see me, “childish” “dumb”, lol it doesn’t matter because the other 100 people I have talked to know I’m just the nice guy that wants to talk and have good discussions. So maybe we just need to avoid talking to eachother, but for your sake, I would learn how to have a good discussion with people. Cuz I only ever see you argue with people (except for when you and me agree about something dumb bananahockey did lol)
GMs et jcash08 a aimé ceci.
24 mars 2020 à 15 h 4
Bcarlo25
No dude. Listen, the only people I ever have negative discussions with on here are you and oneman (don’t need to tag him). I’m sure you are both intelligent guys, don’t get me wrong, but y’all need to learn how to have a discussion. I have so many good discussions with many guys ( @jcash08 , @GMs ) just to name the two ones in my recents. And I have actually changed things in my ACGMs numerous times when I have been told something interesting or correct! Listen I don’t care how you or the other guy see me, “childish” “dumb”, lol it doesn’t matter because the other 100 people I have talked to know I’m just the nice guy that wants to talk and have good discussions. So maybe we just need to avoid talking to eachother, but for your sake, I would learn how to have a good discussion with people. Cuz I only ever see you argue with people (except for when you and me agree about something dumb bananahockey did lol)

I just don’t care man. I read the first three words, and skipped the rest. I think you conducted yourself horribly in this thread. I’m certainly not mad, or offended or anything like that, I just don’t want to deal with someone who is so defensive, and unable to accept criticism.
25 mars 2020 à 10 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Banni
I just don’t care man. I read the first three words, and skipped the rest. I think you conducted yourself horribly in this thread. I’m certainly not mad, or offended or anything like that, I just don’t want to deal with someone who is so defensive, and unable to accept criticism.

Then read the rest, becuase the point is I dont want to either. So just give it a read so you dont look like what you keep calling me
25 mars 2020 à 12 h 0
Bcarlo25
Then read the rest, becuase the point is I dont want to either. So just give it a read so you dont look like what you keep calling me

You have given me no incentive to read your words. Maybe it’s a little self quarantine craze, but everything you’ve posted in the past week has been unworthy of my time.
25 mars 2020 à 12 h 0
Bcarlo25

You have given me no incentive to read your words. Maybe it’s a little self quarantine craze, but everything you’ve posted in the past week has been unworthy of my time.
25 mars 2020 à 13 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Banni

Then you are at fault and to quote star wars, you have lost.
I dont care, me and most the other bruins fans on here dont like you and know you just want to start fights.
I just wish you would heed my advise and be more kind.
You can be kind and smart at the same time, I do it, and my suggestions are usually heard and listened to
25 mars 2020 à 14 h 18
Bcarlo25
Then you are at fault and to quote star wars, you have lost.
I dont care, me and most the other bruins fans on here dont like you and know you just want to start fights.
I just wish you would heed my advise and be more kind.
You can be kind and smart at the same time, I do it, and my suggestions are usually heard and listened to

This thread was kind. Two posters that were tagged, being asked for their comments and opinions gave them to you. You flipped out and turned into an asshat because people didn’t agree with you.

I’m glad i could teach you the phrase, “heed my advice,” i just wish you would use it correctly.

In this thread, you have been neither kind or smart, so just move along. Thanks, and have a good day. Stay safe.
25 mars 2020 à 15 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Banni
This thread was kind. Two posters that were tagged, being asked for their comments and opinions gave them to you. You flipped out and turned into an asshat because people didn’t agree with you.

I’m glad i could teach you the phrase, “heed my advice,” i just wish you would use it correctly.

In this thread, you have been neither kind or smart, so just move along. Thanks, and have a good day. Stay safe.

I never tagged you, so thats that right there. I wish you would leave this site, but I dont control that. So stop lying and deflecting, and please just leave me and the other bruins fans alone.
25 mars 2020 à 16 h 39
Bcarlo25
Lol dude that makes no sense. I am one of the few bruins fans on here (along with like @Bcarlo25 and one or two others) that actually understands how to Gm properly. Just because you came on here and ripped apart my ACGM even though it was good doesnt mean you should ignore list me. I mean if you wanna do it because you are like nervous that ill prove you wrong, thats fine, Im honored, but theres no real other reason to

You didn’t tag me? Never? Never ever?
25 mars 2020 à 16 h 40
Bcarlo25
Not missing anything, and im defensive because I did a good job with this and you and @bcarlo25 cant accept that this isnt easy to do and I did a great job. Why dont you do it? get a bunch of dumb criticism.

(@bcarlo25)
Thats why, you are thinking to hypothetical by saying Barkov or Zibby would just pack up and leave (im guessing zibby is zibanijad lol). Barkov loves Florida and is gonna get biggggggg bucks, and New York gave Zibby a great place to paly (with Panarin and then Kakko in the future). You cant bet on guys leaving their teams (especially 2-3 years out), which is why i am accurately saying that need to trade and not just sign a number 1 guy. My idea is more likely, though niether are ideal

Never?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage