Forums/Armchair-GM

Wirtz

Créé par: HatterTParty
Équipe: 2019-20 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 17 mars 2020
Publié: 17 mars 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Well, it’s official, rocky wirtz, the man the myth the legend, has lost hold of the team. After listening to his opinions on the state of the team and his faith in bowman and company, I’m scared. This team needs to change, badly, and it’s time to evolve from old ideals.
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de PIT
Logo de CHI
Logo de CGY
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2781 500 000 $72 514 186 $0 $7 797 500 $8 985 814 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
880 833 $880 833 $
AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance2 475 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
775 833 $775 833 $ (Bonis de performance107 500 $$108K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
850 000 $850 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 333 225 $3 333 225 $
DG
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 4
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG
RFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 mars 2020 à 23 h 15
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,123
I was really hoping he wouldnt say that. He has done everything to put Chicago on the map and make it a destination for players, he did everything right up until now. Guess the captain is going down with his ship, unfortunately
18 mars 2020 à 0 h 29
Hawks Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,598
What were the comments and what’s the source so I can follow?
18 mars 2020 à 1 h 11
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,356
Quoting: Jco5ta5

Rocky came out in support of Bowman and co's management and that the will "figure it out".

AKA we got Bowman whether we like it or not.
18 mars 2020 à 3 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 851
Quoting: Jco5ta5

It was an interview on one of the Blackhawks’ podcasts. I believe it’s pat boyle and company.
18 mars 2020 à 8 h 55
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,582
I liked his comments to be perfectly honest. At a VERY VERY high level. Teams lose assets when they're going for the Cup. They trade 1st rounders away all the time. They won 3 cups and traded assets away in order to with the cup 6 straight years. What's PIT going to do in 5 years? They'll be a perennial last place team. Two summers ago was a very very bad summer. I was closer then, than I am now to canning him. This past summer has been pretty darn good! Signing Lehner and getting an assets for him...for nothing. Was it the absolute steal people were thinking, no, but year over year this is still a huge win. When you go June to June and turning nothing into a 2nd rounder...that's huge. The Hawks have 3 rookies in the top 13 in goals scored. They also played 2 rookie defenders against SJ their last game. That's literally 5 rookies on the ice. There has to be some room for progress there, no? Now's the time these rookies still need to work on their skills. Show the other guys in the locker room that you work and want to learn how to get better in the offseason. I look forward to seeing hockey next year.
19 mars 2020 à 0 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: exo2769
I liked his comments to be perfectly honest. At a VERY VERY high level. Teams lose assets when they're going for the Cup. They trade 1st rounders away all the time. They won 3 cups and traded assets away in order to with the cup 6 straight years. What's PIT going to do in 5 years? They'll be a perennial last place team. Two summers ago was a very very bad summer. I was closer then, than I am now to canning him. This past summer has been pretty darn good! Signing Lehner and getting an assets for him...for nothing. Was it the absolute steal people were thinking, no, but year over year this is still a huge win. When you go June to June and turning nothing into a 2nd rounder...that's huge. The Hawks have 3 rookies in the top 13 in goals scored. They also played 2 rookie defenders against SJ their last game. That's literally 5 rookies on the ice. There has to be some room for progress there, no? Now's the time these rookies still need to work on their skills. Show the other guys in the locker room that you work and want to learn how to get better in the offseason. I look forward to seeing hockey next year.

I am very sorry, in advance, for this response.

Respectfully, I can’t get my head the faith anymore. I love this team but it is absolutely a what have you done for me lately league. Bowman didn’t win us a cup in 2010, and all he did was add depth for 2013 and 2015. His accomplishments are a result of him sitting on the shoulders of people before him and calling himself tall.

Ya know what’s funny when people bring up Pittsburgh? They really don’t realize how better off they are than us in this moment. They haven’t missed playoffs since 2006! 2006!!!!!! Yet, people defend Bowman’s stupidity by saying, “Pittsburgh is screwed in five years?” Hey! At least they’ve never missed the playoffs since 2006! 3 cups!!! Same as hawks!!! Pittsburgh, with all intents and purposes, are far better than the hawks have been. Crosby and malkin always get to the playoffs. Why can’t Kane and toews? Are Kane and toews that much worse than Crosby and malkin? I mean, well, I have my opinion, I’ll say that. Or is it the team around Crosby and malkin? Well if that’s the case, good job JR. Stan Bowman is a joke compared to you. So bringing up Pittsburgh when they haven’t even declined yet is really not a good start.

One other thing, people gotta stop bringing up bowman apparently getting assets for players he got for free. That is getting to be the worst argument people can make for bowman. Why? Because the jackass still throws them away anyway. Panarin? Free player. Joki? Free player. Lehner? Free player. Tons more!!! Every one of them, traded for less than their worth! That’s how bad bowman is. He can’t even get a good return for these guys. But hey, it’s okay right? He got them for free right? Hey, here’s a thought. We got kubalik for a 5th, and dach and boqvist in the draft. Let’s trade all three of them and get three first round picks back. Supposedly future of the franchise players (save for Dach’s pansy ass), but hey, we got them for free. WIN WIN RIGHT?!?!

Bowman has wasted three years of prime and fans dedication. Exo, I respect your faith (be it blind or legit) in this guy, but I don’t know if anyone else can buy it anymore. This mess of a team, from player choices to coaching and personnel, are all on him. I feel bad for this fan base for having to deal with after years of success and setting a standard. People who say be happy with 3 cups can go to hell. I don’t need more cups, I need my team to have a direction that doesn’t steer into mediocrity.
19 mars 2020 à 9 h 38
exo2769
Quoting: HatterTParty
I am very sorry, in advance, for this response.

Respectfully, I can’t get my head the faith anymore. I love this team but it is absolutely a what have you done for me lately league. Bowman didn’t win us a cup in 2010, and all he did was add depth for 2013 and 2015. His accomplishments are a result of him sitting on the shoulders of people before him and calling himself tall.

Ya know what’s funny when people bring up Pittsburgh? They really don’t realize how better off they are than us in this moment. They haven’t missed playoffs since 2006! 2006!!!!!! Yet, people defend Bowman’s stupidity by saying, “Pittsburgh is screwed in five years?” Hey! At least they’ve never missed the playoffs since 2006! 3 cups!!! Same as hawks!!! Pittsburgh, with all intents and purposes, are far better than the hawks have been. Crosby and malkin always get to the playoffs. Why can’t Kane and toews? Are Kane and toews that much worse than Crosby and malkin? I mean, well, I have my opinion, I’ll say that. Or is it the team around Crosby and malkin? Well if that’s the case, good job JR. Stan Bowman is a joke compared to you. So bringing up Pittsburgh when they haven’t even declined yet is really not a good start.

One other thing, people gotta stop bringing up bowman apparently getting assets for players he got for free. That is getting to be the worst argument people can make for bowman. Why? Because the jackass still throws them away anyway. Panarin? Free player. Joki? Free player. Lehner? Free player. Tons more!!! Every one of them, traded for less than their worth! That’s how bad bowman is. He can’t even get a good return for these guys. But hey, it’s okay right? He got them for free right? Hey, here’s a thought. We got kubalik for a 5th, and dach and boqvist in the draft. Let’s trade all three of them and get three first round picks back. Supposedly future of the franchise players (save for Dach’s pansy ass), but hey, we got them for free. WIN WIN RIGHT?!?!

Bowman has wasted three years of prime and fans dedication. Exo, I respect your faith (be it blind or legit) in this guy, but I don’t know if anyone else can buy it anymore. This mess of a team, from player choices to coaching and personnel, are all on him. I feel bad for this fan base for having to deal with after years of success and setting a standard. People who say be happy with 3 cups can go to hell. I don’t need more cups, I need my team to have a direction that doesn’t steer into mediocrity.

I totally appreciate the convo and do believe you knowledgeable Hawks fan. We just disagree on things is all. I do 100% believe getting assets for free is like having extra draft picks and is huge. These guys get to choose their destination and they choose Chicago. I really do believe that it's the culture created here. CHI didn't have to play Panarin on the 82nd game and it would have saved Bowman millions in cap due to his bonuses. But they did the right thing. Players see that stuff. If you're coming to the NHL and teams are willing to hand out Max bonuses....The Hawks have proven they'll let you get it if you're good enough.

Staying on Panarin. As much as I like him... "That's business baby" ~Artemi Panarin. He was never staying in CHI. People can talk ifs and butts all they want, but if anyone thinks he was actually going to sign for millions less (per year!) than the NYR offer...they're completely delusional. Could they have traded him away for something else? Ok maybe, I'm listening. There are always other options. We will unfortunately never know. It's kinda like the rumor that went around that CAR was willing to offer the 1st and Bean for Lehner and Gus. I VERY much doubt that's true...because it would have happened if it were. But we will never know for sure.

I would have fired John McDonough instead of Q, but that's me. There's more to upper management than Bowman.

And while Toews is my favorite player because of his style of play...Crosby is a real generational player. They're not really comparable anymore.
20 mars 2020 à 21 h 20
Démarrer sujet
I totally appreciate the convo and do believe you knowledgeable Hawks fan. We just disagree on things is all. I do 100% believe getting assets for free is like having extra draft picks and is huge. These guys get to choose their destination and they choose Chicago. I really do believe that it's the culture created here. CHI didn't have to play Panarin on the 82nd game and it would have saved Bowman millions in cap due to his bonuses. But they did the right thing. Players see that stuff. If you're coming to the NHL and teams are willing to hand out Max bonuses....The Hawks have proven they'll let you get it if you're good enough.

Staying on Panarin. As much as I like him... "That's business baby" ~Artemi Panarin. He was never staying in CHI. People can talk ifs and butts all they want, but if anyone thinks he was actually going to sign for millions less (per year!) than the NYR offer...they're completely delusional. Could they have traded him away for something else? Ok maybe, I'm listening. There are always other options. We will unfortunately never know. It's kinda like the rumor that went around that CAR was willing to offer the 1st and Bean for Lehner and Gus. I VERY much doubt that's true...because it would have happened if it were. But we will never know for sure.

I would have fired John McDonough instead of Q, but that's me. There's more to upper management than Bowman.

And while Toews is my favorite player because of his style of play...Crosby is a real generational player. They're not really comparable anymore.

I hate to keep going back to this, but bowman, quite simply, just hasn’t got this team back to the playoffs. He’s made a bad round of trades over three years, signed terrible contracts that doom the hawks to the will of the cap (summer 2018), and put an inexperienced fall guy behind the bench to blame any lack of success on.

Panarin could have, and definitely wanted to, stay. He constantly says that to anyone whenever the subject of Chicago is brought up to him. There’s no reason for him to lie about it. That trade is probably the worst in team history. There isn’t a single argument to be made about it anymore. Solid player vs. MVP candidate. Solid vs. MVP. Top six vs. ELITE. Cap excuses are simply that, excuses. You build your cap around panarin, you don’t fix it by trading him. Bowman had two years to figure out how to do that, but we all Bowman isn’t the caliber of GM able to pull that off. Then you throw in the nylander trade and nothing makes sense with this guy anymore. Nothing he’s done in the past three years moves the needle. Same with Dach, a 2C tops forced into future 1C time cuz Bowman was desperate. Fansided (what a joke that site is), keeps saying “Dach, boqvist, kubalik, debrincat, and strome will win a cup with the hawks, it’s just be nice if they did it soon.” Kick rocks! This group isn’t even close to a cup, especially with management run the way it is. There’s no accountability!!!! What has stan done lately? Has he gotten us to the playoffs? Has he gotten us total cap control back? No and no.

Exo, you have got to be the greatest and most blindly faithful hawks fan I’ve had the pleasure to debate with. You are through and through a fan who cares about the team no matter the state it’s in. However, I’m the kind of fan who always holds the team to a standard. They were the best of the best 2009-2015. Then, they didn’t adapt. They signed “loyalty” contracts, made **** trades because it was fun to get the band back together, and by then, it was all too late.

I’m not excited for the future of this franchise. Once toews and Kane are gone (more Kane actually), were just like Pittsburgh. At least Pittsburgh has always made the playoffs. None of the young guys on this team, even in five years, are enough to move the needle. I like boqvist, Mitchell, and cat, but come on, be realistic. As I said before though, knowing bowman, these guys won’t be here long. Trade Dach for Alex newhook Stan, then you got my attention.
20 mars 2020 à 23 h 14
exo2769
Modifié 20 mars 2020 à 23 h 35
I hate to keep going back to this, but bowman, quite simply, just hasn’t got this team back to the playoffs. He’s made a bad round of trades over three years, signed terrible contracts that doom the hawks to the will of the cap (summer 2018), and put an inexperienced fall guy behind the bench to blame any lack of success on.

Panarin could have, and definitely wanted to, stay. He constantly says that to anyone whenever the subject of Chicago is brought up to him. There’s no reason for him to lie about it. That trade is probably the worst in team history. There isn’t a single argument to be made about it anymore. Solid player vs. MVP candidate. Solid vs. MVP. Top six vs. ELITE. Cap excuses are simply that, excuses. You build your cap around panarin, you don’t fix it by trading him. Bowman had two years to figure out how to do that, but we all Bowman isn’t the caliber of GM able to pull that off. Then you throw in the nylander trade and nothing makes sense with this guy anymore. Nothing he’s done in the past three years moves the needle. Same with Dach, a 2C tops forced into future 1C time cuz Bowman was desperate. Fansided (what a joke that site is), keeps saying “Dach, boqvist, kubalik, debrincat, and strome will win a cup with the hawks, it’s just be nice if they did it soon.” Kick rocks! This group isn’t even close to a cup, especially with management run the way it is. There’s no accountability!!!! What has stan done lately? Has he gotten us to the playoffs? Has he gotten us total cap control back? No and no.

Exo, you have got to be the greatest and most blindly faithful hawks fan I’ve had the pleasure to debate with. You are through and through a fan who cares about the team no matter the state it’s in. However, I’m the kind of fan who always holds the team to a standard. They were the best of the best 2009-2015. Then, they didn’t adapt. They signed “loyalty” contracts, made **** trades because it was fun to get the band back together, and by then, it was all too late.

I’m not excited for the future of this franchise. Once toews and Kane are gone (more Kane actually), were just like Pittsburgh. At least Pittsburgh has always made the playoffs. None of the young guys on this team, even in five years, are enough to move the needle. I like boqvist, Mitchell, and cat, but come on, be realistic. As I said before though, knowing bowman, these guys won’t be here long. Trade Dach for Alex newhook Stan, then you got my attention.

You're delusional my friend. 100% prisoner of the moment. "ONE GOAL" isnt making the playoffs. Its winning the cup. Go be a PIT fan. We dont need you. I'm honestly just tired on pointing out the obvious to you. You're name is 100% true. Hater all the way. F anyting else. I think you're actually Jay Mariotti who literally hates everything Chicago regardless of how many cups they won. You're trying to convince people 2 + 2 =5. Panarin wasn't taking...TWELVE AND A HALF MILLION less to stay with the Hawks. Kirby Dach is all I have to say. Go watch hockey.
21 mars 2020 à 0 h 30
Démarrer sujet
You're delusional my friend. 100% prisoner of the moment. "ONE GOAL" isnt making the playoffs. Its winning the cup. Go be a PIT fan. We dont need you. I'm honestly just tired on pointing out the obvious to you. You're name is 100% true. Hater all the way. F anyting else. I think you're actually Jay Mariotti who literally hates everything Chicago regardless of how many cups they won. You're trying to convince people 2 + 2 =5. Panarin wasn't taking...TWELVE AND A HALF MILLION less to stay with the Hawks. Kirby Dach is all I have to say. Go watch hockey.

Lol, now there’s a response. First, it’s hatter, not hater, as in “mad as a,” ya get it. Are you sure your not a bowman burner account?

One goal is fine, that’s completely fine. But what’s Stan doing to get us to the cup? Never mind the playoffs by your logic. We don’t need you? How many people do you actually think are for keeping bowman and the rest of em? Just go ahead and say you don’t need us. I’ll not blind to the cups, this team is missing even the playoffs, just the playoffs, year after year with toews and Kane thriving! What obvious are you even pointing out?! I’m not blaming either one of the superstars for the state of the team.

Hate everything, F anything else? You are actually trying to tell people the penguins don’t have an excellent franchise after making 13 straight years of playoffs and three cups, two back to back. Who the hell is delusional?! I’ll be a hawks fan, but I’m a god damn realist. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PENGUINS. Luckiest franchise in history to get lemieux and Crosby to save their franchise. Doesn’t change their last 13 years. Jesus Christ, you find more ways to justify missing the playoffs than anyone I’ve ever seen. Actually, check that, you actually justify it by saying their goal is the cup. ONE GOAL!

You finally made me snap on this one. Exo, you know what, you can say I hate (hater, not hatter) everything. I love this team and have seen them through those dark ages. Even if this is going into a new one, I’m still here. I don’t fans like you telling me I’m delusional. I respect your opinion, I really do, and I love that you have such monumental dedication to the team. You and I just have different expectations for the team in the present and the future. I don’t need to love every player (bickell being the biggest example). But I’m done trying to question what exactly your logic is on bowman, cuz I won’t get it. I respect it though. Now, as you told me, please, go watch some hockey. However, I say watch and enjoy. Hockey is for everyone and you opinion on it is no less valid than anyone else’s.

Sláinte.
21 mars 2020 à 8 h 18
exo2769
Modifié 21 mars 2020 à 8 h 25
Lol, now there’s a response. First, it’s hatter, not hater, as in “mad as a,” ya get it. Are you sure your not a bowman burner account?

One goal is fine, that’s completely fine. But what’s Stan doing to get us to the cup? Never mind the playoffs by your logic. We don’t need you? How many people do you actually think are for keeping bowman and the rest of em? Just go ahead and say you don’t need us. I’ll not blind to the cups, this team is missing even the playoffs, just the playoffs, year after year with toews and Kane thriving! What obvious are you even pointing out?! I’m not blaming either one of the superstars for the state of the team.

Hate everything, F anything else? You are actually trying to tell people the penguins don’t have an excellent franchise after making 13 straight years of playoffs and three cups, two back to back. Who the hell is delusional?! I’ll be a hawks fan, but I’m a god damn realist. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PENGUINS. Luckiest franchise in history to get lemieux and Crosby to save their franchise. Doesn’t change their last 13 years. Jesus Christ, you find more ways to justify missing the playoffs than anyone I’ve ever seen. Actually, check that, you actually justify it by saying their goal is the cup. ONE GOAL!

You finally made me snap on this one. Exo, you know what, you can say I hate (hater, not hatter) everything. I love this team and have seen them through those dark ages. Even if this is going into a new one, I’m still here. I don’t fans like you telling me I’m delusional. I respect your opinion, I really do, and I love that you have such monumental dedication to the team. You and I just have different expectations for the team in the present and the future. I don’t need to love every player (bickell being the biggest example). But I’m done trying to question what exactly your logic is on bowman, cuz I won’t get it. I respect it though. Now, as you told me, please, go watch some hockey. However, I say watch and enjoy. Hockey is for everyone and you opinion on it is no less valid than anyone else’s.

Sláinte.

You dont respect other opinions at all. You call my opinion blind faith in 3 different comments...on this post alone. I believe coaching coursels kill franchises. They do in every sport. If GG became our coach...I wouldn't be mad, but I'm not calling for heads.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage