SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

March rankings - ST

March rankings - ST

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: SammyT_51
Publié: 15 mars 2020 à 12 h 30
Description
March rankings of myself. Dont look at teams. Just position of each player.
15 mars 2020 à 13 h 20
Zuke is the goat
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,571
I tend to agree with your perception of Lundell... Those big two-way C are hard to get through trade, so drafting them is the only way to get some. BUT I think most teams will have guys like Drysdale and Stutzle over him because of their ceiling. I expect Lundell to be a BUF player next year, they really need that NHL ready player who can become 2C behind Eichel. Maybe OTT will draft him if they cant get Byfield or Rossi (I believe they like this 67s player a lot). As a MTL fan, I really hope that one of Raymond, Perfetti or Drysdale will be available if we stay at 8. Of course, Stutzle, Byfield or Laffy would do the trick. For MTL, Lundell might not be a great fit because of our depth at C for years to come, but he would sure look nice on a line with KK
SammyT_51 a aimé ceci.
15 mars 2020 à 14 h 25
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,353
If Ottawa gets picks 2&3 they really need to pick two centers imo, they seem set on defense and have quite a few good wingers in the system but not sure about their center depth.
15 mars 2020 à 15 h 31
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 716
I like everyone else's rankings more because it gives the Hawks a chance to draft Lundell. Unless they're winning 3rd again.
15 mars 2020 à 16 h 7
Zuke is the goat
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,571
Quoting: TheJonSnow
I like everyone else's rankings more because it gives the Hawks a chance to draft Lundell. Unless they're winning 3rd again.

Wouldnt you say theyre set at C? I think theyd rather take a guy like Holtz or Perfetti instead
15 mars 2020 à 16 h 18
Démarrer sujet
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,738
Quoting: TheJonSnow

I think Holloway is perfect pick there. Skilled forward but has strength to be more than just skilled player and plays both center and wing. For me Lundell is Barkov 2.0 and I dont see him slipping out of top-5 at max.
15 mars 2020 à 17 h 7
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 538
MTL accepts this ranking
15 mars 2020 à 17 h 29
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 716
Quoting: math731
Wouldnt you say theyre set at C? I think theyd rather take a guy like Holtz or Perfetti instead

There's been some speculation Strome could be traded. Strome can be had if we get another center. In the grand scheme of things, I really like the idea of having Dach and Lundell as your one two punch. And to me, Lundell is not a player you want to pass on, whether you are set at center or not.

Quoting: SammyT_51
I think Holloway is perfect pick there. Skilled forward but has strength to be more than just skilled player and plays both center and wing. For me Lundell is Barkov 2.0 and I dont see him slipping out of top-5 at max.

Agreed. Lundell should absolutely not miss top 5. All these rankings of him in the 7-11 range blow my mind. The only guy who could go before him at three is Stutzle. But who knows where teams will be picking and how this plays out. A team liking a player and drafting them when they can has been a trend lately (Hayton, Kotkaniemi, Seider).

In your range where the hawks draft right now, Holloway is solid and probably the right pick. I would not mind taking Mysak if they feel it's worth it to take him a little early.
math731 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage