Forums/Armchair-GM

The NHL bruh

Créé par: AndrewLadd
Équipe: 2019-20 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 11 mars 2020
Publié: 11 mars 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
They made a statement to say that they don’t really have a statement.
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1381 500 000 $23 222 917 $0 $447 500 $58 277 083 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Islanders de New York
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
1 666 667 $1 666 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
737 500 $737 500 $
AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
809 167 $809 167 $
DD
RFA - 4
Logo de Capitals de Washington
894 167 $894 167 $
DG/DD
RFA - 4
Logo de Predators de Nashville
714 166 $714 166 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
858 750 $858 750 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
725 000 $725 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 mars 2020 à 22 h 24
Buljujarvi
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,552
Help
11 mars 2020 à 22 h 24
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
They'll speak again tomorrow
11 mars 2020 à 22 h 26
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,441
The league will be suspended once all games are concluded for today... rip... we aren’t going to be able to do anything for the next for months until this dies out....
11 mars 2020 à 23 h 47
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
This whole coronavirus situation is so dumb. The thing is less deadly than the common flu.

I get it spreads fast and could be an issue. But suspending play is ridiculous. Maybe play in empty arenas, but why suspend play lol. Makes no sense.

American media is a joke, they blow everything so out of proportion. Unless you’re living in poor living conditions and/or have a poor immune system. You won’t die. Like this **** is so dumb. Media blows it up and people erupt into a panic. Just use common sense, wash your hands and practice good hygiene you’ll be fine. You can’t let a stupid disease dictate your life.

I remember when SARS was a HUUUGE concern but it was like the most blown up thing ever. Same thing is happening here.
12 mars 2020 à 0 h 46
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
all the teams with injury are like can we get a 2 month delay?

Question is if they delay this long enough, it goes into next season and things become a **** storm.

You are only 5 months away from next season. If this is delayed 2 months....there is no point. Season is over.
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2020 à 1 h 53
Ryan Miller Is God
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 180
Quoting: tsyls
This whole coronavirus situation is so dumb. The thing is less deadly than the common flu.

I get it spreads fast and could be an issue. But suspending play is ridiculous. Maybe play in empty arenas, but why suspend play lol. Makes no sense.

American media is a joke, they blow everything so out of proportion. Unless you’re living in poor living conditions and/or have a poor immune system. You won’t die. Like this **** is so dumb. Media blows it up and people erupt into a panic. Just use common sense, wash your hands and practice good hygiene you’ll be fine. You can’t let a stupid disease dictate your life.

I remember when SARS was a HUUUGE concern but it was like the most blown up thing ever. Same thing is happening here.

SARS didn't seem like a big deal because the world health community got on top of it quickly, and the disease didn't have the ability to spread so easily as COVID-19. It killed roughly 10% of everyone who got it. Meanwhile the flu has a mortality rate of 0.002% (in 2017). Coronavirus is sitting anywhere from 2-3%, which can easily be in the tens of millions if we let it just spread like wildfire. Sure it's not gonna be a big deal to most healthy people who get it, but it's selfish in the face of everyone battling diabetes, heart/respiratory issues, cancer, or any other condition that makes life-threatening complications likely.

The real issue is letting this disease overwhelm hospitals. It's happening in Italy, where too many critical people go to the hospital without enough beds, and especially ventilators used to keep people with pneumonia alive. The United States only has 3 beds per 1000 people. If we don't stall the virus, there will 100% not be enough beds for everyone who needs it, and people will die from that.

I have zero problem with the NHL shutting down tomorrow. If it keeps even a handful of chemo kids or diabetics alive, it'll be worth it.
AndrewLadd, tsyls et hockeyfanatic05 a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2020 à 6 h 32
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 102
Modifié 12 mars 2020 à 6 h 39
Quoting: Ajp_18
The league will be suspended once all games are concluded for today... rip... we aren’t going to be able to do anything for the next for months until this dies out....

It doesn't die out in "next months", it only gets worse.(except if somehow the spreading stops with quarantine/people staying home/no traveling etc... - with extreme measures)
This is nothing what's reported right now...i heard like possible 50k-100k already infected is USA:
Lots of them not reported/no symptoms--> people are not understanding, that you can have the disease, but no symptoms.
You think you're healthy -->nope...not how it works--->80% of people who has the virus has absolutely no symptoms... So if 20k got reported... already 100k infected...they just didn't get tested/no symptoms...

Projections from experts looking really bad right now... like really bad until end of the year... in USA it looks like impossible to stop.
Fingers crossed all of these projections just false, and Trump can stop the widespread disease by increasing the money by huge amount from the current amount they spend on solving this situation...

Yes, somebody wrote above me, death rate in that big spread doesn't even matter, if you don't have beds in hospitals... It's 1% worldwide... that doesn't help the ill people, who doesn't get treatment because no beds left cry If singapore can handle the virus perfectly and 0.0% deaths, that doesn't help on those countries, who cannot handle the virus...(out of bed as soon high number of people infected). Vaccine for public in 2020 = unlikely. 2021 early= hopefully
NBA already suspended, impossible almost NHL to not follow really soon... cry

RIP NHL Season 99.99% - or empty seats(unlikely and not that much fun anyways)
All sporting events now in full danger in the whole world in 2020...
The question is, what happens with 2020/2021 season? Will it start? Will it start with empty seats? Ouch...
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2020 à 8 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: F3ruS
It doesn't die out in "next months", it only gets worse.(except if somehow the spreading stops with quarantine/people staying home/no traveling etc... - with extreme measures)
This is nothing what's reported right now...i heard like possible 50k-100k already infected is USA:
Lots of them not reported/no symptoms--> people are not understanding, that you can have the disease, but no symptoms.
You think you're healthy -->nope...not how it works--->80% of people who has the virus has absolutely no symptoms... So if 20k got reported... already 100k infected...they just didn't get tested/no symptoms...

Projections from experts looking really bad right now... like really bad until end of the year... in USA it looks like impossible to stop.
Fingers crossed all of these projections just false, and Trump can stop the widespread disease by increasing the money by huge amount from the current amount they spend on solving this situation...

Yes, somebody wrote above me, death rate in that big spread doesn't even matter, if you don't have beds in hospitals... It's 1% worldwide... that doesn't help the ill people, who doesn't get treatment because no beds left cry If singapore can handle the virus perfectly and 0.0% deaths, that doesn't help on those countries, who cannot handle the virus...(out of bed as soon high number of people infected). Vaccine for public in 2020 = unlikely. 2021 early= hopefully
NBA already suspended, impossible almost NHL to not follow really soon... cry

RIP NHL Season 99.99% - or empty seats(unlikely and not that much fun anyways)
All sporting events now in full danger in the whole world in 2020...
The question is, what happens with 2020/2021 season? Will it start? Will it start with empty seats? Ouch...

I do think by the 2020-21 season it won’t b a thing of at least as bad. That season should (fingers crossed) be fine
12 mars 2020 à 8 h 24
Tspky
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 980

Yes, the coronavirus is dumb. Most people that are seriously affected are 60+ and/or have a pre-existing condition. However, NHL and owners have the responsibility to protect their players AND the fans that attend the games. If they cannot do that, they cannot play or have crowds (which affects the owners revenue since tickets would have to be refunded- something they would rather push the season than to do).
tsyls a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2020 à 8 h 26
Tspky
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 980
Quoting: AndrewLadd
I do think by the 2020-21 season it won’t b a thing of at least as bad. That season should (fingers crossed) be fine

they should have an anti-viral by then (think like tamiflu which doesn't prevent but helps fight) so we should be good.. emphases on the word should
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2020 à 9 h 7
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169

Yeah maybe touch all the microphones at a press conference and see what happens.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2020 à 19 h 20
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 102
Quoting: AndrewLadd

Empty seats games soon(tm) are happening... Season is saved... for now at least... haha...
i didn't know they are(all sports world) that desperate for revenues... but what USA is doing in the last 2 months with the virus(protests,riots, cases, death, spikes, records..) is mindblowing for me. I'm from Hungary and we handled the virus well so far... same with whole europe union is kinda fine right now... there are couple hotspots, but overall USA is like 10 times worse shape... It's bad for sports...Thanks Trump... Hope this bubble things at least works out... It should in theory, but you never know...

I hope noone gets infected(from players+staff) and the bubble will be super safe, and they don't cancel NBA/NHL/NFL... none of them... i really like all american sports...(except baseball) i rather watch empty seats games, then watch nothing... i didn't realize how much important for a sport fan to have the regular events... When you get used to something for decades, it's hard to just let it go for months/years... Like i played NHL 2000 on pc back then... Now i'm playing NHL 2020, when there are no games... I skipped from 2005 to 2018 the games... rather watched a lot... but now i forced to play them again haha...
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage