CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Grigorenko, Mikhail
33 500 000 $
Transactions
MIN
  1. Kuznetsov, Evgeny
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2021 (WSH)
DAL
  1. Zuccarello, Mats (1 000 000 $ retained)
MIN
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (PHI)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de PIT
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de PHI
Logo de MIN
Logo de WSH
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2284 500 000 $69 572 757 $0 $265 000 $14 927 243 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Capitals de Washington
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Grigorenko, Mikhail
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
1 487 500 $1 487 500 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 5
811 667 $811 667 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
C
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, C
RFA - 2
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 625 000 $1 625 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 7
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 166 667 $4 166 667 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
785 000 $785 000 $
G
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
RFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
10 mars 2020 à 22 h 56
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
You are completely delusional if you think Washington would consider this trade. Kuznetzov have been a elite centerman for the past 5 season and is still under 30. It will cost a lot more then a enigmatic dumba and a third line players to acquire him
10 mars 2020 à 23 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 240
Quoting: Sebybbq
You are completely delusional if you think Washington would consider this trade. Kuznetzov have been a elite centerman for the past 5 season and is still under 30. It will cost a lot more then a enigmatic dumba and a third line players to acquire him

Just messing around but a Caps fan did say on here that it would probably take something in this ballpark. He’s not elite either, but he is a 1C.
10 mars 2020 à 23 h 18
Banni
Quoting: BLIvingston33
Just messing around but a Caps fan did say on here that it would probably take something in this ballpark. He’s not elite either, but he is a 1C.

You know that he as been the 10 most prolific centerman over the last 5 season? How this is not elite? He average almost a ppg in that spend that pretty damn elite.
10 mars 2020 à 23 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Sebybbq
You know that he as been the 10 most prolific centerman over the last 5 season? How this is not elite? He average almost a ppg in that spend that pretty damn elite.

There are about 20-25 centers in the league that I'd consider elite. He's not one of them. He's a very good 1C. Also top 10? He's not better than McDavid, Matthews, Crosby, Stamkos, MacKinnon, Barkov, Bergeron, Malkin, Aho, Eichel, Schiefele, Point, Seguin, Petterson, Tavares. That already puts him outside the top 15.
11 mars 2020 à 0 h 1
Jaromir_Jagr_the_leg
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 787
There are about 20-25 centers in the league that I'd consider elite. He's not one of them. He's a very good 1C. Also top 10? He's not better than McDavid, Matthews, Crosby, Stamkos, MacKinnon, Barkov, Bergeron, Malkin, Aho, Eichel, Schiefele, Point, Seguin, Petterson, Tavares. That already puts him outside the top 15.

Zibanejad ^
BLIvingston33 a aimé ceci.
11 mars 2020 à 0 h 10
Banni

Last 5 season he is the ten more productive centerman. That a fact, i didn’t make this. You might not consider him as elite but he sure is there with all those players you mentioned. And it will take a better offer from Minnesota to even consider listening to offer for kuznetzov
11 mars 2020 à 0 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Nikolay_Zherdev
Zibanejad ^

He's right up there too
11 mars 2020 à 8 h 35
14m in dead cap
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,043
I get the concept you're going for, but zero chance Khovanov is in the NHL next year. Guerin will make him earn his roster spot in Iowa first to develop him.
11 mars 2020 à 8 h 41
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
Quoting: JayTea
I get the concept you're going for, but zero chance Khovanov is in the NHL next year. Guerin will make him earn his roster spot in Iowa first to develop him.

I wouldn't say a 0 chance, but the kid would have to have a hell of a camp to make the team. He probably belongs in the AHL for a bit, being good in his draft year+2 in the Q doesn't mean much.
JayTea a aimé ceci.
11 mars 2020 à 8 h 44
For the trade Mayhew has zero value, he's not an NHL player. If WSH wants him grab him off of waivers next season. Not sure why WSH even does this trade. It doesn't save them any cap, heck Dumba+Greenway ($2m bridge deal) should cost more than Kuznetsov.

Edit* Grigorenko isn't a NHL player. Addison isn't close the NHL ready.

Why does anyone give up a 4th for Pateryn? He's a dime a dozen 3rd pair d-man that can be gotten as a UFA.

Buying out Dub and Rask isn't smart cap management. They aren't hurting anything on the roster or sending them to the AHL, and it saves on future dead cap.
JayTea a aimé ceci.
11 mars 2020 à 8 h 47
14m in dead cap
Quoting: wabit
I wouldn't say a 0 chance, but the kid would have to have a hell of a camp to make the team. He probably belongs in the AHL for a bit, being good in his draft year+2 in the Q doesn't mean much.

1% chance? smile

They're going to be tight for roster space unless they make a bunch of trades and I think they'll give him a 9 game trial run but he'll spend most of the year in Iowa. CHL stats don't guarantee NHL success as you said. If they did, Sokolov would be the goal scorer the Wild have needed.
11 mars 2020 à 8 h 52
1% chance? smile

They're going to be tight for roster space unless they make a bunch of trades and I think they'll give him a 9 game trial run but he'll spend most of the year in Iowa. CHL stats don't guarantee NHL success as you said. If they did, Sokolov would be the goal scorer the Wild have needed.

I don't think they'll be tight on roster space. Nobody outside of Strum for FWDs in the AHL should get a shot. Koivu might? be back on a cheap deal, but I still think he retires. Menell and Belpedio are the question marks for waivers and the NHL roster. Although I do think Hunt has run his course here and he'll be sent though waivers next season.
11 mars 2020 à 10 h 13
14m in dead cap
I don't think they'll be tight on roster space. Nobody outside of Strum for FWDs in the AHL should get a shot. Koivu might? be back on a cheap deal, but I still think he retires. Menell and Belpedio are the question marks for waivers and the NHL roster. Although I do think Hunt has run his course here and he'll be sent though waivers next season.

Lines can change, but without moving someone out:
Kaprizov/Staal/Fiala
Parise/Top 6 center they acquire/Zuccarello
Greenway/Ek/Kunin
Foligno/Sturm/Hartman

Rask either gets comfortable in the press box or is bought out. They'll want another depth forward to join him. Maybe they move Ek up to 2C and keep Galchenyuk on a cheap 1 year trial to see if he can succeed as a center since he hasn't been bad lately. Defense is a logjam as you mentioned, might be time for some guys to go to give guys like Menell or Belpedio a look.

I'm sure Guerin will want to make changes since he's had time to figure out what he has to work with and this is his first full off-season.
11 mars 2020 à 10 h 30
Lines can change, but without moving someone out:
Kaprizov/Staal/Fiala
Parise/Top 6 center they acquire/Zuccarello
Greenway/Ek/Kunin
Foligno/Sturm/Hartman

Rask either gets comfortable in the press box or is bought out. They'll want another depth forward to join him. Maybe they move Ek up to 2C and keep Galchenyuk on a cheap 1 year trial to see if he can succeed as a center since he hasn't been bad lately. Defense is a logjam as you mentioned, might be time for some guys to go to give guys like Menell or Belpedio a look.

I'm sure Guerin will want to make changes since he's had time to figure out what he has to work with and this is his first full off-season.

JEE has been playing the 2C role for most of the season. Rask is better than people give him credit for and fine in a bottom-6 role. He should have been there over Koivu since Koivu's return injury. Zucc is a 3rd liner (at best).

Top 6:
(pick a LW)/Staal/Fiala
Kaprizov/JEE/Kunin
11 mars 2020 à 10 h 37
14m in dead cap
JEE has been playing the 2C role for most of the season. Rask is better than people give him credit for and fine in a bottom-6 role. He should have been there over Koivu since Koivu's return injury. Zucc is a 3rd liner (at best).

Top 6:
(pick a LW)/Staal/Fiala
Kaprizov/JEE/Kunin

Rask has been good the way Prosser was always good: he's a solid injury fill-in that can be plugged in without playing much and he'll be fine. I don't really think he should be bought out unless they need the cap space for some huge deal. Pretty unlikely and I'd just keep him around to keep doing what he's been doing this year.
11 mars 2020 à 10 h 43
Rask has been good the way Prosser was always good: he's a solid injury fill-in that can be plugged in without playing much and he'll be fine. I don't really think he should be bought out unless they need the cap space for some huge deal. Pretty unlikely and I'd just keep him around to keep doing what he's been doing this year.

As long as Mayhew doesn't ever see the NHL ice again I'll be happy. JT Brown was more useful than him.
JayTea a aimé ceci.
11 mars 2020 à 10 h 45
14m in dead cap
As long as Mayhew doesn't ever see the NHL ice again I'll be happy. JT Brown was more useful than him.

I only caught 2 games he was in and didn't notice him in them. It was worth trying him given his AHL scoring touch, but much like people have said about Bracco, some guys just can't take the next step.
11 mars 2020 à 10 h 49
I only caught 2 games he was in and didn't notice him in them. It was worth trying him given his AHL scoring touch, but much like people have said about Bracco, some guys just can't take the next step.

He's been a less good Matt Read playing in the top-6 since his call up. Watching him play in the AHL you could see that his game wouldn't translate to the NHL. It's too flawed, Anas is the same way. He's a very good AHL player, just doesn't have the complete game to be a useful NHLer.
11 mars 2020 à 13 h 23
Démarrer sujet

Top 6:
(pick a LW)/Staal/Fiala
Kaprizov/JEE/Kunin

I can't see them going into next season essentially only adding Kaprizov to the top 6. Low chance of that happening.
11 mars 2020 à 14 h 3
I can't see them going into next season essentially only adding Kaprizov to the top 6. Low chance of that happening.

Why not? This really isn't an impressive FA class for MNs needs (center). JEE, Kunin, and Fiala have made good steps this year. I think a Parise trade is a pipedream and they still have Zucc to try and fit in somewhere.

Edit. And adding another FWD just means another player that will need protection in the Seattle expansion draft.
11 mars 2020 à 16 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 11 mars 2020 à 17 h 1
Why not? This really isn't an impressive FA class for MNs needs (center). JEE, Kunin, and Fiala have made good steps this year. I think a Parise trade is a pipedream and they still have Zucc to try and fit in somewhere.

Edit. And adding another FWD just means another player that will need protection in the Seattle expansion draft.

I'd be shocked if they don't trade for a top 2 center, to the point I'd be completely baffled.

A likely top 6 is Kaprizov/New Center/Fiala, Parise/Staal/Kunin. But there are tons of variables even with those guys. Guerin is not going to walk into a second season and not put his fingerprints on the team, that's not how GMs work. And no need to worry about forward protection with the Wild. Also saying Grigorenko isn't an NHL player is jumping the gun and completely based on his past performance, he's matured and plays a different game and his return is looking like a Dadonov situation, I think the Wild have to look hard into him because of his friendship with Kaprizov alone.
11 mars 2020 à 19 h 48
I'd be shocked if they don't trade for a top 2 center, to the point I'd be completely baffled.

A likely top 6 is Kaprizov/New Center/Fiala, Parise/Staal/Kunin. But there are tons of variables even with those guys. Guerin is not going to walk into a second season and not put his fingerprints on the team, that's not how GMs work. And no need to worry about forward protection with the Wild. Also saying Grigorenko isn't an NHL player is jumping the gun and completely based on his past performance, he's matured and plays a different game and his return is looking like a Dadonov situation, I think the Wild have to look hard into him because of his friendship with Kaprizov alone.

Why do the Wild want another wing in Grigorenko? Especially one that won't fit anywhere in the lineup. Kaprizov can make new friends, or at least prove he's the 2nd coming of Gretzky before his friends get to be on the team.

Trade for a top-6 center, right, MN has been trying to do that for their entire existence. Dumba value is trash right now, and Brodin is a rental for next season. They aren't going to get a top-6 center that's worth much. Anything else worth anything: Fiala, JEE, and Kunin shouldn't be moved.

The GM's thumbprint on the team with be in the coach he hires. Re-signing Chucky, signing Kaprizov, and/or moving on from Koivu could be the biggest move the Wild make this offseason. That would be more than Fenton did in his 2 off-seasons. Remember Fenton's "big" move his first year was signing Pateryn.
11 mars 2020 à 21 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Why do the Wild want another wing in Grigorenko? Especially one that won't fit anywhere in the lineup. Kaprizov can make new friends, or at least prove he's the 2nd coming of Gretzky before his friends get to be on the team.

Trade for a top-6 center, right, MN has been trying to do that for their entire existence. Dumba value is trash right now, and Brodin is a rental for next season. They aren't going to get a top-6 center that's worth much. Anything else worth anything: Fiala, JEE, and Kunin shouldn't be moved.

The GM's thumbprint on the team with be in the coach he hires. Re-signing Chucky, signing Kaprizov, and/or moving on from Koivu could be the biggest move the Wild make this offseason. That would be more than Fenton did in his 2 off-seasons. Remember Fenton's "big" move his first year was signing Pateryn.

Grigorenko is actually a center. Fenton made 5 trades, a waiver claim and signed 3 guys in his time in Minnesota. Guerin has made 1 trade. Whether you like it or not he’s gonna make more moves.
12 mars 2020 à 2 h 59
Grigorenko is actually a center. Fenton made 5 trades, a waiver claim and signed 3 guys in his time in Minnesota. Guerin has made 1 trade. Whether you like it or not he’s gonna make more moves.

Grigorenko plays on the wing in the KHL and has all season.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage