Forums/Armchair-GM

Next Season

Créé par: Bf3351
Date de création initiale: mar 10, 2020
Publié: Mar 10 at 10:45 am
Équipe: 2020-21 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Explications
Please explain to me how you guys still think they can resign Cirelli and Sergachev... Killorn, Palat, Johnson, Gourde, and McDonagh will be incredibly hard to trade.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANNÉESCAP HIT
Cernak, Erik32 500 000 $
Volkov, Alexander2875 000 $
Joseph, Mathieu2800 000 $
Colton, Ross2750 000 $
Masin, Dominik2750 000 $
Smith, Gemel2750 000 $
Stephens, Devante2750 000 $
Stephens, Mitchell2750 000 $
Thomas, Ben2750 000 $
Yan, Dennis2750 000 $
Verhaeghe, Carter1875 000 $
UFAANNÉESCAP HIT
Shattenkirk, Kevin24 500 000 $
Transactions
TBL
  1. Kupari, Rasmus
  2. Grundström, Carl [Droits de RFA]
  3. Durzi, Sean
  4. Prokhorkin, Nikolai [Droits de RFA]
LAK
    Rights to Sergachev.
    TBL
    1. Samuelsson, Mattias [Liste de réserve]
    2. 2020 1e round pick (BUF)
    3. 2020 2e round pick (BUF)
    BUF
      Rights to Cirelli.
      Rachats de contrats
      • Vincent Lecavalier: 0 $
      ANNÉE DE REPÊCHAGERONDE 1RONDE 2RONDE 3RONDE 4RONDE 5RONDE 6RONDE 7
      BUF
      TBL
      BUF
      TBL
      PHI
      TBL
      DET
      TBL
      OTT
      TBL
      TBL
      TBL
      TBL
      TBL
      TBL
      TBL
      TBL
      NSH
      NJD
      TBL
      TBL
      TBL
      TBL
      TBL
      TBL
      TBL
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2288 200 000 $87 341 666 $0 $500 000 $858 334 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      TBL
      Palat, Ondrej
      5 300 000 $
      AD, AG
      NTC
      UFA - 2
      TBL
      Stamkos, Steven
      8 500 000 $
      C, AG
      NMC
      UFA - 4
      TBL
      Kucherov, Nikita
      9 500 000 $
      AD
      NMC
      UFA - 7
      TBL
      Volkov, Alexander
      875 000 $
      AG, AD
      RFA
      TBL
      Point, Brayden
      6 750 000 $
      C, AD
      RFA - 2
      TBL
      Coleman, Blake
      1 800 000 $
      C, AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      TBL
      Killorn, Alex
      4 450 000 $
      AG
      NTC
      UFA - 3
      TBL
      Goodrow, Barclay
      925 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      TBL
      Johnson, Tyler
      5 000 000 $
      AG, C, AD
      NTC
      UFA - 4
      TBL
      Gourde, Yanni
      5 166 666 $
      AD, AG, C
      NTC
      UFA - 5
      TBL
      Paquette, Cédric
      1 650 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 1
      TBL
      Joseph, Mathieu
      800 000 $
      AG, AD
      RFA
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      TBL
      Hedman, Victor
      7 875 000 $
      DG
      NMC
      UFA - 5
      TBL
      Cernak, Erik
      2 500 000 $
      DD
      RFA
      TBL
      Vasilevskiy, Andrei
      9 500 000 $
      G
      UFA - 8
      TBL
      McDonagh, Ryan
      6 750 000 $
      DG
      NTC
      UFA - 6
      TBL
      Shattenkirk, Kevin
      4 500 000 $
      DD
      UFA
      TBL
      McElhinney, Curtis
      1 300 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      TBL
      Coburn, Braydon
      1 700 000 $
      DG
      NTC
      UFA - 1
      TBL
      Foote, Cal
      925 000 $
      DD
      RFA - 1
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      TBL
      Verhaeghe, Carter
      875 000 $
      C, AG
      RFA
      TBL
      Witkowski, Luke
      700 000 $
      DD, AD
      UFA - 1

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1
      Stamkos, S.
      Point, B.
      Kucherov, N.
      Hedman, V.
      Johnson, T.
      Avantage numérique 2
      Killorn, A.
      Goodrow, B.
      Coleman, B.
      Volkov, A.
      Shattenkirk, K.
      Infériorité numérique 1
      Goodrow, B.
      Killorn, A.
      Hedman, V.
      Cernak, E.
      Infériorité numérique 2
      Paquette, C.
      Gourde, Y.
      McDonagh, R.
      Coburn, B.

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      10 mar à 11 h 38
      Rejoint: aoû 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,276
      Killorn has a 16 team trade list. After that they will need to move one other player
      10 mar à 11 h 50
      Démarrer sujet
      Tom Wilson of ACGM
      Rejoint: mai 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,307
      Quoting: papishark
      Killorn has a 16 team trade list. After that they will need to move one other player

That still doesn't get both of them resigned. Maybe Cirelli bridged.
      10 mar à 17 h 10
      Rejoint: jui 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 103
      Yeah but Shattenkirk isn't returning, Killorn is traded unless Gourde, Palat or TJ waive, Paquette gets traded and Coburn is either traded, waived or bought out. The defense next year should be Hedman-Rutta, McD-Cernak and Serg-Foote, with Bogo, Gaunce, Schenn as possible depth. If the cap goes to 85 or 86, Tampa is more than fine and even at 84, keeping Cirelli, Serg and Cernak is more than possible with Tampa's history in rfa negotiations. It could mean Tampa runs a 21 man roster or maybe they get to 22 like they are now, but it is very doable with Cirelli at 4.25, Serg somewhere between 4.5 and 5 and Cernak in the 1.75 to 2 range. These #'s are far more realistic on short term deals(which is what Tampa and these players will almost certainly be negotiating), than the 6+ I've seen for Serg and the mid to high 5's for Cirelli on 5 or 7 year deals that JBB won't be focusing on.
      10 mar à 17 h 43
      Démarrer sujet
      Tom Wilson of ACGM
      Quoting: JTBF81
      Yeah but Shattenkirk isn't returning, Killorn is traded unless Gourde, Palat or TJ waive, Paquette gets traded and Coburn is either traded, waived or bought out. The defense next year should be Hedman-Rutta, McD-Cernak and Serg-Foote, with Bogo, Gaunce, Schenn as possible depth. If the cap goes to 85 or 86, Tampa is more than fine and even at 84, keeping Cirelli, Serg and Cernak is more than possible with Tampa's history in rfa negotiations. It could mean Tampa runs a 21 man roster or maybe they get to 22 like they are now, but it is very doable with Cirelli at 4.25, Serg somewhere between 4.5 and 5 and Cernak in the 1.75 to 2 range. These #'s are far more realistic on short term deals(which is what Tampa and these players will almost certainly be negotiating), than the 6+ I've seen for Serg and the mid to high 5's for Cirelli on 5 or 7 year deals that JBB won't be focusing on.

So let me get this straight. They are going to somehow magically trade or buyout Gourde, Johnson, and Coburn? You are going to play a guy that plays 15 mins a game on the top pair with Hedman? You are going to have two shut down dmen on the 2nd pair? You are going to keep Sergachev on the 3rd pair and put him with a kid that may not even be NHL ready next year? And you still expect this team to be a contender? Glad you aren't the GM.
      Swagmaster a aimé ceci.
      10 mar à 17 h 52
      David Ayres 90,
      Rejoint: aoû 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 282
      Quoting: Bf3351
      So let me get this straight. They are going to somehow magically trade or buyout Gourde, Johnson, and Coburn? You are going to play a guy that plays 15 mins a game on the top pair with Hedman? You are going to have two shut down dmen on the 2nd pair? You are going to keep Sergachev on the 3rd pair and put him with a kid that may not even be NHL ready next year? And you still expect this team to be a contender? Glad you aren't the GM.

You frogot Palat
      10 mar à 18 h 42
      Démarrer sujet
      Tom Wilson of ACGM
      Quoting: StoneFan
      You frogot Palat

No I helped him out and made another ACGM and his concept they could afford to keep Palat, but they still would have a ****ty team(in his concept)
      10 mar à 19 h 39
      No I helped him out and made another ACGM and his concept they could afford to keep Palat, but they still would have a ****ty team(in his concept)

Nah I know reading is difficult for you L.A. fans, but I said Killorn would be traded unless Gourde, TJ or Palat waive, thus indicating one of them. Nice try though.
      10 mar à 20 h 10
      Démarrer sujet
      Tom Wilson of ACGM
      Nah I know reading is difficult for you L.A. fans, but I said Killorn would be traded unless Gourde, TJ or Palat waive, thus indicating one of them. Nice try though.

Well then your concept does not work at all. Congrats.
      10 mar à 21 h 04
      Well then your concept does not work at all. Congrats.

Nah it works just fine, those of us whp know the team have already done many permutations and in every one the guys they need to keep stay. It may have to be with 21 instead of 22 or 23, but even that's not a given yet, depending on the cap.
      11 mar à 1 h 17
      Démarrer sujet
      Tom Wilson of ACGM
      Nah it works just fine, those of us whp know the team have already done many permutations and in every one the guys they need to keep stay. It may have to be with 21 instead of 22 or 23, but even that's not a given yet, depending on the cap.

Then I suppose you wouldn't mind taking 10 minutes of your time to create an ACGM to give people like me an example of how it could possibly work?
      11 mar à 6 h 54
      Rejoint: mai 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 454
      Lmao delusional thread alert.

Explain me WHY would Brisebois do this.
      Killorn will be gone, Paquette will go if we need some more cap, Coburn waived and if not picked up by anyone sent to Syracuse (1.1M cap relief for Tampa).

I just love how sometimes, other teams fans that only give a superficial look at our team's Cap Friendly page, suddently think to know better our situation that we do.
      JTBF81 a aimé ceci.
      12 mar à 7 h 15
      Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
      Rejoint: nov 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 93
      Quoting: Zwui21

Killorn will be gone, Paquette will go if we need some more cap, Coburn waived and if not picked up by anyone sent to Syracuse (1.1M cap relief for Tampa).

I just love how sometimes, other teams fans that only give a superficial look at our team's Cap Friendly page, suddently think to know better our situation that we do.

This guy is a lost case, i already told him, that from 2020-2025 his Los Angeles Kings will be bottom 15 in the league(in 2024 Kopitar will be 36... how you compete with that contract...),by keeping all old players on the roster like Quick, Brown, Kopi etc... and not aquiring the draft picks, which needed to trade up for superstars(top3 usually) other than it's luck... Now here is the thing, in this league noone trades up for players, they rather just sit on their picks in general... But when you do that, you are drawing lotto numbers like:
      4 Edmonton Oilers - Jesse Puljujärvi Finland RW Signed
      5 Vancouver Canucks - Olli Juolevi Finland LD Signed

If LA gets these type of "bust" players by drafting 4th-5th for years.(they dont want to tank for 1st-3rd, so only luck can get them that 1st-3rd) They have zero % to be contenders... Every contender has superstars, and usually more... and on Goalie/D/Foward positions... if you have a bad D core... u have no chance...
      He is saying i'm hating on his team, and i'm jeaoulus because they have more cups, than Tampa... LUL

In reality i'm just telling the truth about his bad GM and the lack of 1st round draft picks in 2020, and if they keep everybody 2021...
      It's another case when his GM changes his mind or new GM and starts to selling these players for max value, until they regress that a buyout needed... or wait it out = anchor to the team...
      He agrees with his GM by keeping all the old cup winners and he thinks they will be contending next year, because they had a 7 game winstreak in a meaningless part of the season(now).
      He also thinks Sergachev is the savior of the LA franchise, and by getting him... suddenly LA's defense will be magical and indestrustible.(roughly, thats why he opens topics about serg)
      12 mar à 7 h 44
      Démarrer sujet
      Tom Wilson of ACGM
      Quoting: F3ruS
      This guy is a lost case, i already told him, that from 2020-2025 his Los Angeles Kings will be bottom 15 in the league(in 2024 Kopitar will be 36... how you compete with that contract...),by keeping all old players on the roster like Quick, Brown, Kopi etc... and not aquiring the draft picks, which needed to trade up for superstars(top3 usually) other than it's luck... Now here is the thing, in this league noone trades up for players, they rather just sit on their picks in general... But when you do that, you are drawing lotto numbers like:
      4 Edmonton Oilers - Jesse Puljujärvi Finland RW Signed
      5 Vancouver Canucks - Olli Juolevi Finland LD Signed

If LA gets these type of "bust" players by drafting 4th-5th for years.(they dont want to tank for 1st-3rd, so only luck can get them that 1st-3rd) They have zero % to be contenders... Every contender has superstars, and usually more... and on Goalie/D/Foward positions... if you have a bad D core... u have no chance...
      He is saying i'm hating on his team, and i'm jeaoulus because they have more cups, than Tampa... LUL

In reality i'm just telling the truth about his bad GM and the lack of 1st round draft picks in 2020, and if they keep everybody 2021...
      It's another case when his GM changes his mind or new GM and starts to selling these players for max value, until they regress that a buyout needed... or wait it out = anchor to the team...
      He agrees with his GM by keeping all the old cup winners and he thinks they will be contending next year, because they had a 7 game winstreak in a meaningless part of the season(now).
      He also thinks Sergachev is the savior of the LA franchise, and by getting him... suddenly LA's defense will be magical and indestrustible.(roughly, thats why he opens topics about serg)

You assume to much. I never said Sergachev was the savior of anything. I could careless if the Kings acquire him. I'd rather have Deangelo. We have the #1 prospect pool in the League, we'll be okay. Stop diverting the conversation. I'll tell you along with all the other Tampa fans who think it will be that easy to trade those players and resign those players. Take 10 mins out of your day to break it down in an ACGM for "delusional" people like me. Otherwise quit commenting on my stuff talking **** about my team and about my posts when you have nothing to show for. Again, not reading any of your 8 paragraph essays.
      12 mar à 7 h 48
      Démarrer sujet
      Tom Wilson of ACGM

Just like I ask of all the other Tampa fans that think it will be that easy to trade those players and sign those players., take 10 mins out of your day and make an ACGM breaking it down since you know everything. Do it for the "delusional" people like me or the concerned Tampa fans. Otherwise stop commenting on my ****.
      12 mar à 7 h 48
      Démarrer sujet
      Tom Wilson of ACGM

Just like I ask of all the other Tampa fans that think it will be that easy to trade those players and sign those players., take 10 mins out of your day and make an ACGM breaking it down since you know everything. Do it for the "delusional" people like me or the concerned Tampa fans. Otherwise stop commenting on my ****.
      15 mar à 22 h 00

Oh and this post also shows that you clearly don't know Tampa at all since before the injuries to the dcorp Hedman-Rutta and McD-Cernak were doing just fine as d pairs. Serg was with Shattenkirk. I will take that top 4 again next year until Rutta shows he can't cut it and since Shattenkirk was never meant as a long term answer and Cal Foote will be making the jump next year, Serg with Foote is fine on the 3rd pair. It's a far better 3rd pairing than having Coburn or Schenn as a regular on it. Guys like Gaunce and maybe Bogosian can be depth if needed or in Bogo's case, maybe in the top 6 if needed.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Supprimer une option
      Soumettre le sondage