Forums/Armchair-GM

One move only Leafs

Créé par: ChiHawk
Équipe: 2020-21 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 7 mars 2020
Publié: 7 mars 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Depending on the health of De Haan, Maatta gets bought out perhaps midway through the season or traded. He's been solid, but $4m cap hit for a 3rd line based on depth can be filled by both Koekko and Carlsson
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3925 000 $
3875 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 750 000 $
24 250 000 $
1950 000 $
13 750 000 $
21 100 000 $
2850 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
24 500 000 $
Transactions
CHI
  1. Kapanen, Kasperi
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (TOR)
CHI
    Doesn't matter where; Seeler or another prospect to sweeten the pot to move Smith
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CGY
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de CHI
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2384 500 000 $75 561 931 $1 090 244 $4 282 500 $8 938 069 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
    AD
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
    C, AD
    RFA - 2
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AD, AG
    RFA - 1
    6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 2
    3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    850 000 $850 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DD
    RFA - 2
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 3
    950 000 $950 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    3 333 225 $3 333 225 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
    DG
    RFA - 1
    1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    7 mars 2020 à 18 h 35
    Rejoint: janv. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,457
    Leaf's reject instantly
    Not giving Kappy Murphy
    7 mars 2020 à 18 h 39
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: avr. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 9,205
    Quoting: Hockeytor15
    Leaf's reject instantly
    Not giving Kappy Murphy

Okay, you're probably alone on that one as many of your comrades have suggested it as well
    OldNYIfan et Hedman77 a aimé ceci.
    7 mars 2020 à 18 h 42
    Quoting: ChiHawk
    Okay, you're probably alone on that one as many of your comrades have suggested it as well

Yes. Ask anybody from the leaf fanbase and ask if they wanna give up Kapanen for a low top 4 defenseman
    I know he can hit and put up some points however he is not the greatest at defense. He is not enough to make an impact or to make the leafs say yes to giving up kapanen
    7 mars 2020 à 18 h 46
    Jzoni10
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 53
    Why trade Murphy?
    7 mars 2020 à 18 h 48
    Démarrer sujet
    Yes. Ask anybody from the leaf fanbase and ask if they wanna give up Kapanen for a low top 4 defenseman
    I know he can hit and put up some points however he is not the greatest at defense. He is not enough to make an impact or to make the leafs say yes to giving up kapanen

Apparently you don't watch much of Murphy because your assessment is clearly off. Muprhy is known for his defensive and physical game, not for putting up points. He's not a point producer on the Hawks, he's a stay back defender and being paired with some questionable defenders to keep the other guy in check. He's easily a top 3 on the Leafs and would be their best defensive defenseman. Same in Chicago this season. When paired with Keith and De Haan for the short duration those pairings were an amazing shut down pairing, but the other lines suffered so they paired up Murphy with guys like Koekko or Maatta.

Regarding Kap, let's be mindful he's on pace for 15 goals. He has speed and plays the forecheck, does okay on defense but he's still working to put his game together obviously and often over skates. He in no way shape or form is a lock down top winger. Murphy on the other hand is a more complete player in their respected roles.

And yes, go through the historic proposals Leafs fans have made for Murphy and there are at least a dozen made for Murphy and Kap by Leafs fans. Also a bunch, including in the last 24 hours, with Johnsson and Dermott for Murphy which Chicago wouldn't do as Dermott doesn't offer Chicago much.
    OldNYIfan, CFMan et Hawksince71 a aimé ceci.
    7 mars 2020 à 18 h 50
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Jzoni10
    Why trade Murphy?

Because Seabs isn't tradeable and he's not retiring and Mitchell is a lock to make the team. So we have Boqvist, Mitchell, Murphy and Seabs on the right side; something has to give. We can also move Murphy to the left side but then we need to move Maatta or De Haan and not sure either of those guys gets a good enough return.
    7 mars 2020 à 18 h 55
    Apparently you don't watch much of Murphy because your assessment is clearly off. Muprhy is known for his defensive and physical game, not for putting up points. He's not a point producer on the Hawks, he's a stay back defender and being paired with some questionable defenders to keep the other guy in check. He's easily a top 3 on the Leafs and would be their best defensive defenseman. Same in Chicago this season. When paired with Keith and De Haan for the short duration those pairings were an amazing shut down pairing, but the other lines suffered so they paired up Murphy with guys like Koekko or Maatta.

Regarding Kap, let's be mindful he's on pace for 15 goals. He has speed and plays the forecheck, does okay on defense but he's still working to put his game together obviously and often over skates. He in no way shape or form is a lock down top winger. Murphy on the other hand is a more complete player in their respected roles.

And yes, go through the historic proposals Leafs fans have made for Murphy and there are at least a dozen made for Murphy and Kap by Leafs fans. Also a bunch, including in the last 24 hours, with Johnsson and Dermott for Murphy which Chicago wouldn't do as Dermott doesn't offer Chicago much.

Well if he is that good then you'll be keeping him
    7 mars 2020 à 18 h 58
    Because Seabs isn't tradeable and he's not retiring and Mitchell is a lock to make the team. So we have Boqvist, Mitchell, Murphy and Seabs on the right side; something has to give. We can also move Murphy to the left side but then we need to move Maatta or De Haan and not sure either of those guys gets a good enough return.

This season I get he is doing good at blocking shots, staying back and delivering hits. But I am not gonna give up Kapanen espiacially since all the roles he has on the leafs
    He kills penalties, produces, plays on the powerplay, and skates really fast which is what the leafs need
    7 mars 2020 à 19 h 1
    Démarrer sujet
    Well if he is that good then you'll be keeping him

You don't understand the logjam of defense guys in Chicago clearly.

Left side: Keith, De Haan, Maatta, Carlsson, Koekko
    Right side: Boqvist, Mitchell, Seabrook, Murphy
    Development Prospects: Beaudin, Vlasic, Regula

Hawks need to move a solid player with value. On the right, Boqvist is the future #1/#2, Mitchell is future #2 or #3 and both are playing next season so those guys aren't moving. Seabrook is untradable. Hawks can switch Muprhy to the left side, but De Haan with his injuries has little value today and Maatta doesn't have much value. So Murphy is likely the odd man out despite being the 2nd best defensive player this year.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    7 mars 2020 à 19 h 4
    You don't understand the logjam of defense guys in Chicago clearly.

Left side: Keith, De Haan, Maatta, Carlsson, Koekko
    Right side: Boqvist, Mitchell, Seabrook, Murphy
    Development Prospects: Beaudin, Vlasic, Regula

Hawks need to move a solid player with value. On the right, Boqvist is the future #1/#2, Mitchell is future #2 or #3 and both are playing next season so those guys aren't moving. Seabrook is untradable. Hawks can switch Muprhy to the left side, but De Haan with his injuries has little value today and Maatta doesn't have much value. So Murphy is likely the odd man out despite being the 2nd best defensive player this year.

again. Go somewhere else pls and trade Murphy. Not Toronto. Unless you take Johnsson instead of Kappy
    7 mars 2020 à 19 h 5
    Démarrer sujet
    This season I get he is doing good at blocking shots, staying back and delivering hits. But I am not gonna give up Kapanen espiacially since all the roles he has on the leafs
    He kills penalties, produces, plays on the powerplay, and skates really fast which is what the leafs need

Leafs have plenty of fast skaters. Kap is not a stud winger. He has speed but overskates a lot, his shot isn't great, does okay defensively and on the PK but wouldn't exactly call him great. That is why with Kampf, not only are you getting a bottom 6 center that wins faceoffs, but you are getting a good defensive forward that plays on the 1st PK in every situation, and is a disruptive defender. Then in addition, you gain a top 2 line RHD to pair up with Reilly or Muzzin that is a physical stay at home defender. Leafs get better defensively in two positions.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    7 mars 2020 à 19 h 9
    Leafs have plenty of fast skaters. Kap is not a stud winger. He has speed but overskates a lot, his shot isn't great, does okay defensively and on the PK but wouldn't exactly call him great. That is why with Kampf, not only are you getting a bottom 6 center that wins faceoffs, but you are getting a good defensive forward that plays on the 1st PK in every situation, and is a disruptive defender. Then in addition, you gain a top 2 line RHD to pair up with Reilly or Muzzin that is a physical stay at home defender. Leafs get better defensively in two positions.

Clearly rn your either lying to me or trying to trick me. or both

If Murphy was that good then why don't I even hear how good he is. He is just an above average defenseman. Not gonna make a impact
    Not to sure about kampf but sure we will take him
    If Murphy was a big name leafs would have got him. Leafs knew he was bad so that's why they didn't give up anything for
    Again Johnsson or bye bye
    7 mars 2020 à 19 h 11
    Démarrer sujet
    Modifié 7 mars 2020 à 19 h 21
    again. Go somewhere else pls and trade Murphy. Not Toronto. Unless you take Johnsson instead of Kappy

LOL we aren't taking Johnsson for Murphy...that's hysterical.

Telling me to go somewhere else on my own AGM is funny, move on if you don't like it. Better yet, go pull up a bunch of Leaf fan AGMs that show Kap for Murphy straight up and comment on those to your own fan base that created them.

I'm not listening to you any further; it's very clear you may know the Leafs but you don't know the Hawks. I'm also pretty sure I watch more Leaf games (roughly 30 games a season or more) then you watch Hawks games; and in addition I watch about 78 out of 82 Hawks games a season. I know the value of both Murphy and Kap and aren't wearing rosey glasses on either of them. Notice Kap is on the 3rd line in Tor and would be in Chicago also, he's a 2nd/3rd line tweener winger that does okay defensively because of his speed.
    7 mars 2020 à 19 h 13
    Démarrer sujet

If Murphy was a big name leafs would have got him. Leafs knew he was bad so that's why they didn't give up anything for
    Again/quote]

This sentence right here says it all to me! LMAO You do realize who the Hawks gave up to get Murphy don't you?

You are telling me "bye" on my own AGM??? LMAO Kid get off my AGM!
    7 mars 2020 à 19 h 25
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 24,607
    Your trade is right on value and makes a lot of sense for the Maple Leafs because they only have Holl signed on the right for next season (plus RFA Liljegren).

The buyout period ends in mid-summer, so the Hawks can't wait until mid-season to see how De Haan is doing.
    ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
    7 mars 2020 à 19 h 27
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: OldNYIfan
    Your trade is right on value and makes a lot of sense for the Maple Leafs because they only have Holl signed on the right for next season (plus RFA Liljegren).

The buyout period ends in mid-summer, so the Hawks can't wait until mid-season to see how De Haan is doing.

That's a good point on Maatta. Not sure what they should do on the left with that said other then to keep both Maatta and De Haan as neither has much trade value.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    7 mars 2020 à 19 h 39
    Rejoint: oct. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,356
    Nice lines and a hard trade to take as Murphy has been so good but you raise a good point about him potentially being the odd one out with the best value.

We will also likely be getting a winger who may or may not be ready for NHL in the form of a top 10 pick. Hopefully a guy with size like Holtz. Which would give us great options on the offence.

I would like to see us try and obtain a top LHD somehow. Any ideas based off this ACGM?
    ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
    7 mars 2020 à 20 h 5
    Hawks Fan
    Rejoint: juill. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,598
    I agree with your signings. I like them. I think they’re fair. I’d like to see more years for Kubalik realistically because 3 years at $3.75M would be an outstanding deal for the hawks.
    ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
    7 mars 2020 à 23 h 37
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Aussie_Blackhawk
    Nice lines and a hard trade to take as Murphy has been so good but you raise a good point about him potentially being the odd one out with the best value.

We will also likely be getting a winger who may or may not be ready for NHL in the form of a top 10 pick. Hopefully a guy with size like Holtz. Which would give us great options on the offence.

I would like to see us try and obtain a top LHD somehow. Any ideas based off this ACGM?

I don't know, while it would be nice, I like Kubalik as a sniper. I think if we could find a strong second line and third line while moving up Kane, we end up with a sniper (kubalik), defensive net front guy (Toews), and playmaker (kane) it could be a very dangerous line.
    8 mars 2020 à 15 h 6
    Mentions "j'aime": 162
    Quoting: Jzoni10
    Why trade Murphy?

The ONLY reason to entertain the thought of trading Murphy would be to acquire a better defenseman. I see far too many “dump” trades involving Murphy for a forward. It DOES NOT make the club better.
    Jzoni10 a aimé ceci.
    8 mars 2020 à 16 h 57
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Hawksince71
    The ONLY reason to entertain the thought of trading Murphy would be to acquire a better defenseman. I see far too many “dump” trades involving Murphy for a forward. It DOES NOT make the club better.

Don't agree with that. With Boqvist, Mitchell on the right who it would be absolutely stupid to trade given their upsides and the fact that Seabs is unmoveable then Murphy is out of position on the right next season. De Haan is pretty much unmoveable given his injuries but he is slated to be back. Keith is a lock. Maatta probably gets bought out given the emergence of Carlsson as a much cheaper option on the 3rd line. Again, where does Murphy play? Are you going to play him on the 2nd line on the left and move De Haan to the 3rd line on the left and let Carlsson be the 7th man? It's the only other option. This again assumes Maatta is traded or more likely bought out and Koekko walks.
    9 mars 2020 à 17 h 43
    Mentions "j'aime": 162
    Don't agree with that. With Boqvist, Mitchell on the right who it would be absolutely stupid to trade given their upsides and the fact that Seabs is unmoveable then Murphy is out of position on the right next season. De Haan is pretty much unmoveable given his injuries but he is slated to be back. Keith is a lock. Maatta probably gets bought out given the emergence of Carlsson as a much cheaper option on the 3rd line. Again, where does Murphy play? Are you going to play him on the 2nd line on the left and move De Haan to the 3rd line on the left and let Carlsson be the 7th man? It's the only other option. This again assumes Maatta is traded or more likely bought out and Koekko walks.

I am talking about now, not some mythical time when the Hawks prospects are NHL ready. Boqvist is ok nothing earth shattering. Mitchell is not in the NHL yet. I know what Murphy will bring to team. I know without him the team is less competitive.
    9 mars 2020 à 18 h 35
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Hawksince71
    I am talking about now, not some mythical time when the Hawks prospects are NHL ready. Boqvist is ok nothing earth shattering. Mitchell is not in the NHL yet. I know what Murphy will bring to team. I know without him the team is less competitive.

Mitchell is a lock, he is more ready the Boqvist and Boqvist has shown he can compete. The Hawks need to get better up front and one of there defensive vets if not two will be moved to do so and should. The challenges are as much upfront as anywhere else on this team. Look at this another way, our best forward prospects in the system are nothing more then bottom 6 players...that's pretty scary.
    Aussie_Blackhawk a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage