11 250 000 $
1925 000 $
53 650 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1700 000 $
21 000 000 $
11 000 000 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
Cernak, Erik3 650 000 $
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021
Transactions
TOR
  1. Schwindt, Cole [Liste de réserve]
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (COL)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de COL
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de COL
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2285 500 000 $83 899 783 $0 $0 $1 600 217 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 mars 2020 à 16 h 28
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
not only do they probably match it.
But then they target Mikheyev.
7 mars 2020 à 16 h 43
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,624
Quoting: pharrow

How does cap strapped Tampa match it with all the guys they have with NMC/NTC?

Tampa will have to sweeten deals to move guys that's assuming those guys will want to change teams.
Trickster et Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
7 mars 2020 à 16 h 45
Démarrer sujet
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,754

Disagree, they have Cirelli to pay ad well.
Plus Leafs could go to 4 million AAV.

Mikheyev has bought in here, he would have received even more had he not got injured do this is show me contract.
oneX et Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
7 mars 2020 à 16 h 57
Banni
Quoting: oneX
How does cap strapped Tampa match it with all the guys they have with NMC/NTC?

Tampa will have to sweeten deals to move guys that's assuming those guys will want to change teams.

Teams can always move players. Especially if the other team thinks they are useful guys who improve their team. Yes there is a NTC but that doesn't mean guys can't be moved. Especially if they are looking for larger roles. Some guys know they are squeezed out. When Stamkos was in guys like Johnson and Gourde were getting put down to 4th line minutes.
I'm pretty sure they would rather go places where they can get a chance to play.

Quoting: Trickster
Disagree, they have Cirelli to pay ad well.
Plus Leafs could go to 4 million AAV.

Mikheyev has bought in here, he would have received even more had he not got injured do this is show me contract.

don't care if it's a show me deal. If you target one, they target you back.
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
7 mars 2020 à 18 h 5
Leafs fan...sorry
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 222
Teams can always move players. Especially if the other team thinks they are useful guys who improve their team. Yes there is a NTC but that doesn't mean guys can't be moved. Especially if they are looking for larger roles. Some guys know they are squeezed out. When Stamkos was in guys like Johnson and Gourde were getting put down to 4th line minutes.
I'm pretty sure they would rather go places where they can get a chance to play.

lol I didn't see the Canes go and offer sheet someone on the Habs last summer
7 mars 2020 à 19 h 17
Banni
Quoting: KileDoobis
lol I didn't see the Canes go and offer sheet someone on the Habs last summer

does this even need a response.
I mean FFS who exactly could they have targeted on the Habs?
What RFA did they have that was worth targeting?

We done here?
8 mars 2020 à 20 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,584

Regardless, it's going to be hard for them to match and even harder to move those players with NTC. Maybe they don't offer sheet Cernak but it's a good idea that solves our problem and is realistic!
oneX et Trickster a aimé ceci.
9 mars 2020 à 1 h 25

Yes because which player likes to win...it's all about making money and getting minutes right..

That Stanley Cup....players don't give a **** about **** like that.
9 mars 2020 à 9 h 16
Banni
Yes because which player likes to win...it's all about making money and getting minutes right..

that's not true at all. Many players on winning teams are unhappy about playing time in every single sport.
You clearly never played sports. No one wants to be sitting. They want to play.
When you got guys who are career 20 goal scorers who are use to playing 15+ minutes a night and they are reduced to playing 6 minutes, they aren't happy.
9 mars 2020 à 23 h 37

To further your point players on Tampa get the best of both worlds. They get their money while being able to play for a team that gives them a chance to compete for a cup. I don't know about you but I don't know many better situations for players than that.
oneX et Trickster a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2020 à 1 h 37
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000
To further your point players on Tampa get the best of both worlds. They get their money while being able to play for a team that gives them a chance to compete for a cup. I don't know about you but I don't know many better situations for players than that.

That's exactly why I just ignore what @pharrow says. Yeah players want minutes yada yada yada...but especially in a place like Tampa, they get paid without being taxed and it's a good team that any reasonable person would say can contend next year and the year after.

If I'm a player on that team, I'm absolutely using every clause, hook, or media relations to try to stay on this team.
10 mars 2020 à 15 h 52
That's exactly why I just ignore what @pharrow says. Yeah players want minutes yada yada yada...but especially in a place like Tampa, they get paid without being taxed and it's a good team that any reasonable person would say can contend next year and the year after.

If I'm a player on that team, I'm absolutely using every clause, hook, or media relations to try to stay on this team.

I agree 💯. And that's how jaredoflondon is for me. You know yourself I respect alot of people on here but some are just homers like you were saying.
oneX a aimé ceci.
10 mars 2020 à 22 h 27
Banni
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000

they aren't the only tax free team in the league.
10 mars 2020 à 22 h 32
Banni

There are multiple teams in the league that are tax free and going to add another in Seattle later this year.
They can play in TX, NV with the same tax benefits.

Matter of fact it's actually more advantageous to play in TX for them due to other taxes.

So while you think guys want to sit on the bench, you look clue less. Players want to be on the ice.
10 mars 2020 à 23 h 40
There are multiple teams in the league that are tax free and going to add another in Seattle later this year.

Matter of fact it's actually more advantageous to play in TX for them due to other taxes.

So while you think guys want to sit on the bench, you look clue less. Players want to be on the ice.

Yeah you're a know-it-all. Let's fire the guy in Tampa and make you the GM. Because you're going to be the new GM, other GMs just going to appease you because it's you.

This site is good entertainment at least. Lol
11 mars 2020 à 0 h 57
Banni
Yeah you're a know-it-all. Let's fire the guy in Tampa and make you the GM. Because you're going to be the new GM, other GMs just going to appease you because it's you.

This site is good entertainment at least. Lol

you are such a fool.
You come up with these dumb reasons for a guy not being trade. Then when they are proven wrong this kind of personal attack is all you have.

Guess what, no hockey player wants to sit. Period.

You look at a team like FL who has multiple guys hitting FA and probably not coming back especially on long term deals because of their age and contract they will probably get.
Then you look at a 20 goal scorer in Gordi or TJ. They still get their tax breaks. They still live in FL, and instead of playing 6 minutes a night they get back to playing 16+ minutes a night.
When it costs FL nothing to make that trade and it gives them real NHL talent.

But you know, GMs are just doing things because......insert your garbage nonsense here.

You act like these guys can't be traded. That's BS.
They aren't 40 year old PM who the wheels fell off of.
They are still in their 20s, solid guys who have been bumped down the roster. But they still have something in the tank to not be playing 4th line roles.

Only in your mind do guys want to sit on the bench.
They are no different than guys like Joe Burrow who transfered out of a winning football team at Ohio St to go to LSU who wasn't a great team till he was playing QB for them.
He left because he didn't care about "winning" and wanted to play.
Because that's what athletes do.
Last thing they want is to be considered washed up playing that 4th line role.
11 mars 2020 à 13 h 38
Démarrer sujet
hey look a squirrel
you are such a fool.
You come up with these dumb reasons for a guy not being trade. Then when they are proven wrong this kind of personal attack is all you have.

You look at a team like FL who has multiple guys hitting FA and probably not coming back especially on long term deals because of their age and contract they will probably get.
Then you look at a 20 goal scorer in Gordi or TJ. They still get their tax breaks. They still live in FL, and instead of playing 6 minutes a night they get back to playing 16+ minutes a night.

But you know, GMs are just doing things because......insert your garbage nonsense here.

They are still in their 20s, solid guys who have been bumped down the roster. But they still have something in the tank to not be playing 4th line roles.

They are no different than guys like Joe Burrow who transfered out of a winning football team at Ohio St to go to LSU who wasn't a great team till he was playing QB for them.

Tampa gave out the NTC and NMC to the players.
That's reality.

These guys are not making chump change, they got what they negotiated.

Yes players can be traded, absolutely.
Will they be in this situation? Not easily for sure.

Gourde is 4th line guy IMO getting paid way too much.
Would be easy to cap dump IF there is NTC was not there.

Johnson is not a 5 million dollar player, his numbers would surely drop severally once hes not playing with the like Kucherov, Stamkos, and Point.

Might be easy to trade IF there was yet again no NTC.

They choose sign long term in Tampa because of the team and tax situation, they are not going to easily pass that up.

Tampa Bay's situation in NTC and NMC should be lesson to all other team GMs, dont give them out like free candy.
Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
11 mars 2020 à 13 h 55
Banni
That's reality.

Johnson is not a 5 million dollar player, his numbers would surely drop severally once hes not playing with the like Kucherov, Stamkos, and Point.

They choose sign long term in Tampa because of the team and tax situation, they are not going to easily pass that up.

Tampa Bay's situation in NTC and NMC should be lesson to all other team GMs, dont give them out like free candy.

again, TB is not the only team that doesn't have state income tax.
Why is that so hard for you to figure out.
Hell there is another team in FL that also DOES NOT PAY STATE INCOME TAX

No player dreams of playing in the NHL to sit on the bench for 90% of the game and only get 4-6 minutes of ice time.
That isn't "winning a cup".
Players want to play.
you take out the tax issues, and they have greater opportunity to play and that's that.
No one ever said they are going to get a huge return on these guys. But that doesn't matter to TB.'
They could just as easily go to the panthers or the stars at little cost to either of those teams.
Hell FL looks like it will need forwards this offseason.
So just get over yourself and realize these guys aren't nearly as hard to move as you think they are.
You're one of those people who acted like it cost a 1st to get rid of gudbranson this year. When he was moved and returned a late round pick.
Players are easier to move than you think they are. Especially when they are 20 goal scorers most of their career and aren't over the hill.
Both guys have plenty left in the tank.
11 mars 2020 à 13 h 57
Démarrer sujet
hey look a squirrel

No player dreams of playing in the NHL to sit on the bench for 90% of the game and only get 4-6 minutes of ice time.
Players want to play.
you take out the tax issues, and they have greater opportunity to play and that's that.
No one ever said they are going to get a huge return on these guys. But that doesn't matter to TB.'
They could just as easily go to the panthers or the stars at little cost to either of those teams.
So just get over yourself and realize these guys aren't nearly as hard to move as you think they are.
You're one of those people who acted like it cost a 1st to get rid of gudbranson this year. When he was moved and returned a late round pick.
Players are easier to move than you think they are. Especially when they are 20 goal scorers most of their career and aren't over the hill.

Both Gourde and Johnson currently have full NTC.
Johnson til 2021-22 and,Gourde til the following year.
Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
11 mars 2020 à 14 h 45
Banni
Both Gourde and Johnson currently have full NTC.
Johnson til 2021-22 and,Gourde til the following year.

so what

Before Stamkos got hurt Gourde was playing on the 4th line.
How long do you think he wants to play on the 4th line?
Where do you think he'll be next year?
You really think he wants to be stuck on the 4th line all next year?
Do you not get the fact that guys will waive their NTC in order to get playing time.
Do you get the fact that both of them are on pace for lower TOI this year than they have had since becoming starters?
Do you not get that? Do you not see Gourde put on the 4th line?
TJ time is next.

Both guys can be moved. It doesn't matter if they have a NTC. when the choice is, you get no ice time or you can be traded and play. It ends up a pretty simple choice for these guys.
12 mars 2020 à 18 h 36
they aren't the only tax free team in the league.

But what tax free team is in a better position to compete for the cup?
Trickster a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2020 à 18 h 40

Uh, no oneX ain't clueless and you just lost all credibility for even suggesting so. BTW Nashville is the most advantageous in terms of taxes but Florida offers more and the lightning give players a better chance to compete for a cup year in and year out than any other tax-free state.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2020 à 18 h 45
you are such a fool.

He's saying they won't be traded because the players don't want to go hence why they signed for less initially so why would they up and move now? Also, what's the chances that another team playing in another tax-free market would trade for them and that they would get more ice time? You're looking at it from the team's perspective and not the players. That IMO is what @oneX was alluding to but like I always say I don't like to speak on others behalf so you're better to ask him yourself but he makes a ton of sense and I know for a fact that he's a very knowledgeable person who deserves to be treated with way more respect than what you've shown him. If you don't want to show him the respect he deserves than don't want his time.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2020 à 18 h 47
That's reality.

You summed it up very well! Always great insight from both of you
Trickster a aimé ceci.
12 mars 2020 à 18 h 52

Players want to play.

That other team in Florida doesn't offer the same chance to compete for a cup. Also, alot of players realize their roles and are ok with it. Plus you have to factor in that it's not just the player getting traded it's their whole family that has to uproot their lives and their kids have been at the same school and have friends that they don't want to leave plus the lifestyle. Yes, players can be traded but literally the whole point of NTC/NMC is so the players can control their futures and they took less to have that right so why besides ice time which they seem to be fine with would they agree now to waive them and move for the betterment of the team and not do what's best for themselves and their families?
Trickster a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage