Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2084 500 000 $63 107 142 $0 $3 775 000 $21 392 858 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 2
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
753 333 $753 333 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
C
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 6
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 mars 2020 à 11 h 25
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,984
Swap Mete with a better pick or another forward, adjust value accordingly. Sabres have enough d
Swagmaster a aimé ceci.
6 mars 2020 à 11 h 28
ShtpstExtraordinaire
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 154
Id do it
Buffalo_Chills a aimé ceci.
6 mars 2020 à 11 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,692
Quoting: Shibbal18
Swap Mete with a better pick or another forward, adjust value accordingly. Sabres have enough d

He's a decent enough LHD and easily better than anyone not named Dahlin and McCabe on the roster already. With Romanov coming over there simply will be no space for him In MTL next year.

That would give you a top 6 of Dahlin - Jokiharju McCabe - Montour Mete - Miller. 7th D: Pilut. That's not half bad and the offense gets a shot in the arm.

But either way I'm ok changing it up a bit but the pick would have to be the STL 2nd if upgraded. for the difference. Nothing higher. I'd prefer Risto for Drouin straight up or as close to it. Tage and Mete were kind of after thoughts in the trade. they don't need to be there.
6 mars 2020 à 11 h 40
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,432
What is Risto doing differently this season that made him go from a -141 player to a +1? I thought he was a defensive liability but he seem to hold his end this year.
6 mars 2020 à 11 h 41
ShtpstExtraordinaire
Quoting: ColonelX
What is Risto doing differently this season that made him go from a -141 player to a +1? I thought he was a defensive liability but he seem to hold his end this year.

Lol
6 mars 2020 à 11 h 44
Shibbal18
Quoting: F50marco
He's a decent enough LHD and easily better than anyone not named Dahlin and McCabe on the roster already. With Romanov coming over there simply will be no space for him In MTL next year.

That would give you a top 6 of Dahlin - Jokiharju McCabe - Montour Mete - Miller. 7th D: Pilut. That's not half bad and the offense gets a shot in the arm.

But either way I'm ok changing it up a bit but the pick would have to be the STL 2nd if upgraded. for the difference. Nothing higher. I'd prefer Risto for Drouin straight up or as close to it. Tage and Mete were kind of after thoughts in the trade. they don't need to be there.

Im not saying Mete is bad but Sabres have Bryson Pilut plus Samuelsson and Johnson in the system. I wouldnt do Risto for Drouin straight up. If its a 1 for 1 Sabres need to prioritize C and right shot forwards
6 mars 2020 à 11 h 44
ShtpstExtraordinaire

Mete would be behind Dahlin-Joki Pilut- Miller. He's a decent add and young too. The only issue for a Sabres GM is they just traded for Tage. Personally think the value is there or favors MTL
6 mars 2020 à 11 h 45
Shibbal18

+/- isnt a great stat, too many variables
6 mars 2020 à 11 h 53
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,432
Quoting: Facebookfighter
Lol

+/- isnt a great stat, too many variables

Thanks for actually giving an answer to someone that isn't watching him play every game -as opposed to that other dude-. I understand variables but we're talking about +42 difference, there has to be something no?
6 mars 2020 à 12 h 14
Shibbal18
Thanks for actually giving an answer to someone that isn't watching him play every game -as opposed to that other dude-. I understand variables but we're talking about +42 difference, there has to be something no?

More responsible ice time, better team mates. The Sabres d hasnt been bad this year. Risto is still playing the same game he has been though.
ColonelX a aimé ceci.
6 mars 2020 à 12 h 55
I post sometimes
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,617
I don't think Risto is the RHD we should target. We already have Petry that plays the same type of game.

But he could be an option to replace Petry if you plan on trading him, but I don't think it's worth it for one more year of contract for pretty similar player.

I would trade for a prospect RHD to eventually take the place of petry and Weber as a leading man... I don't think Brook, Fleury or Juulsen are the answer.
6 mars 2020 à 13 h 20
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 455
Quoting: MTLaveragefan
I don't think Risto is the RHD we should target. We already have Petry that plays the same type of game.

But he could be an option to replace Petry if you plan on trading him, but I don't think it's worth it for one more year of contract for pretty similar player.

I would trade for a prospect RHD to eventually take the place of petry and Weber as a leading man... I don't think Brook, Fleury or Juulsen are the answer.

I bet Petry is moved in the offseason... if he does Risto makes a lot of sense in MTL
MTLaveragefan a aimé ceci.
7 mars 2020 à 11 h 40
Démarrer sujet

+/- means literally nothing. Jeff Petry is a bad dman under that logic. He has been a negative every single yer practically. I thin Risto made strong efforts this year to be less offensive and more defensive and its showing. I think the Habs would get more from Risto than the would from Drouin at this point. On the flipside, Buffalo needs wingers for Eichel. Drouin fits the bill. Both same age and contract.

Drouin will never be the player we want him to be under MB/CJ style management. I think Kruger would use him better.
7 mars 2020 à 11 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Im not saying Mete is bad but Sabres have Bryson Pilut plus Samuelsson and Johnson in the system. I wouldnt do Risto for Drouin straight up. If its a 1 for 1 Sabres need to prioritize C and right shot forwards

Quoting: Facebookfighter
Mete would be behind Dahlin-Joki Pilut- Miller. He's a decent add and young too. The only issue for a Sabres GM is they just traded for Tage. Personally think the value is there or favors MTL

OK you guys know Im not going to pull random stuff out of my derriere but it needs to be said because I think Buff fans are leaning on this way too much.

Pilut isn't that good. He makes your team because of the lack of quality on the roster, now while that also applies to Mete, one guy is 24 and should be already entering his best hockey while the other is 21 and good enough to play alongside Weber and do well. You can disagree all you want, tat's fine but Mete is hands down a better player than Pilut is right now and probably in the future as well.

As for the trade, I'm ok to take out Tage. He was just kind of a player that looked like Habs could want and maybe would make sense for Mete. Drouin+5th for Risto would be fine by me. If Mete is added than we'd need at least a AHL quality player coming back to Montreal in the trade.
7 mars 2020 à 11 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MTLaveragefan

Look at the options we have though..... There aren't a whole lot of other good dman out there available and the guys we have in Laval are years away. Risto can help diminish Weber and Petry's minutes. Can play PP next Weber or Petry giving two threats to shoot finally.

I'm not targeting Risto because he is the best dman in the world and I want him soooo bad. I think he is probably the best player we can get in exchange for Drouin whose roughly the same age, same contract style, same etc....

Plus its no guarantee that we keep Petry next year. People have t remind themselves of that. If the Habs are out of the playoffs again next year, he is being dealt at the TDL and even if he wasn't, he might want to go to a better team to try and win a cup in free agency. That is possible.

Also after seeing that game against Tampa, I want the Habs to get a little bigger. Risto fits the bill here.
MTLaveragefan a aimé ceci.
7 mars 2020 à 11 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: NeedTheCleanser
I bet Petry is moved in the offseason... if he does Risto makes a lot of sense in MTL

I don't think he will, it would have made more sense to just move him at the TDL if that were the case while the price was high. MB wants to get another crack at the playoffs next year so he is keeping his current players and trying to add to them without losing any significant pieces on the roster in the process.
7 mars 2020 à 13 h 7
Shibbal18
OK you guys know Im not going to pull random stuff out of my derriere but it needs to be said because I think Buff fans are leaning on this way too much.

Pilut isn't that good. He makes your team because of the lack of quality on the roster, now while that also applies to Mete, one guy is 24 and should be already entering his best hockey while the other is 21 and good enough to play alongside Weber and do well. You can disagree all you want, tat's fine but Mete is hands down a better player than Pilut is right now and probably in the future as well.

As for the trade, I'm ok to take out Tage. He was just kind of a player that looked like Habs could want and maybe would make sense for Mete. Drouin+5th for Risto would be fine by me. If Mete is added than we'd need at least a AHL quality player coming back to Montreal in the trade.

i agree actually. But hes a decent enough 6/7 till Samuelsson gets to the NHL and Johnson is a great shut down D. Those are 2 big prospects for Buffalo that seem to go under the radar
F50marco a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage