Forums/Armchair-GM

Likely lines tomorrow vs ottawa

Créé par: Pensfan89
Équipe: 2019-20 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 2 mars 2020
Publié: 2 mars 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Dumoulin and Marino are game time decisions. But they sent down Trotman....THANK YOU SWEET BABY JESUS!!!
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de ANA
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $76 449 125 $132 500 $982 500 $5 050 875 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 6
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
767 500 $767 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
874 125 $874 125 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 2
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 mars 2020 à 17 h 32
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,514
Go Pens go
TkachukNorris79, Pensfan89 et athrin a aimé ceci.
2 mars 2020 à 17 h 35
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,450
They should give Dumoulin some time and play him less, not 1st pair right away after missing significant time. And good partner for Schultz who is more offensive.

Most importantly, keep Jack Johnson on the first pair as long as possible
2 mars 2020 à 18 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
Quoting: bhavikp27
They should give Dumoulin some time and play him less, not 1st pair right away after missing significant time. And good partner for Schultz who is more offensive.

Most importantly, keep Jack Johnson on the first pair as long as possible

Yikes. Jack Johnson shouldn’t ever sniff the first pair ever...eh eh ever...AGAIN!!!
2 mars 2020 à 22 h 2
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,372
seriously, if pens lose to sens, they should just forfeit the rest of the season +playoffs....
2 mars 2020 à 22 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: athrin
seriously, if pens lose to sens, they should just forfeit the rest of the season +playoffs....

I think they should just forfeit the season anyway and win the draft lotto to get Lafreniere and have the most dominant top 6 in the league for the next 3 years. But that is just me 😂
3 mars 2020 à 8 h 18
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Quoting: Pensfan89
I think they should just forfeit the season anyway and win the draft lotto to get Lafreniere and have the most dominant top 6 in the league for the next 3 years. But that is just me 😂

you need to have a pick to do that.

This teams forward lines look F awful now. Trading Kahun was a huge mistake. We traded quality for crap quantity.
ZAR and Jugs can not come back fast enough.
3 mars 2020 à 9 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: pharrow
you need to have a pick to do that.

This teams forward lines look F awful now. Trading Kahun was a huge mistake. We traded quality for crap quantity.
ZAR and Jugs can not come back fast enough.

Well the pens would as the pick they sent to Minnesota is conditional on the pens making the playoffs.
I agree that the Kahun trade was downright awful and simply a trade to make a trade.
3 mars 2020 à 10 h 45
Banni
Well the pens would as the pick they sent to Minnesota is conditional on the pens making the playoffs.
I agree that the Kahun trade was downright awful and simply a trade to make a trade.

*Conditions: If Pittsburgh misses the 2019-20 playoffs, Pittsburgh has the option to send their 2021 1st round pick instead.

odds they trade the 1st, the year of the expansion draft.....0
3 mars 2020 à 12 h 29
Démarrer sujet
*Conditions: If Pittsburgh misses the 2019-20 playoffs, Pittsburgh has the option to send their 2021 1st round pick instead.

odds they trade the 1st, the year of the expansion draft.....0

That’s cause they won’t miss the playoffs. But if they did. The. They would switch the first they give up. The expansion draft means absolutely zero in this situation. If there was zero chance they’d switch the pick (especially if they got a top 3 pick) then they’d never put the condition on in the first place.
4 mars 2020 à 4 h 4
Banni
That’s cause they won’t miss the playoffs. But if they did. The. They would switch the first they give up. The expansion draft means absolutely zero in this situation. If there was zero chance they’d switch the pick (especially if they got a top 3 pick) then they’d never put the condition on in the first place.

that's not true at all.
The expansion draft means a lot, especially to a team like the penguins who would really like to dump some salary.
4 mars 2020 à 4 h 27
Démarrer sujet
that's not true at all.
The expansion draft means a lot, especially to a team like the penguins who would really like to dump some salary.

They don’t need their 1st next year to do that.
4 mars 2020 à 14 h 58
Banni
They don’t need their 1st next year to do that.

really?
They gave up a 2nd to get rid of MAF.
How much you think it's going to cost to get rid of Hornqvist and JJ if they can?
4 mars 2020 à 17 h 25
Démarrer sujet
really?
They gave up a 2nd to get rid of MAF.
How much you think it's going to cost to get rid of Hornqvist and JJ if they can?

That’s because they had to leave players unprotected that could have been selected. We don’t need them to necessarily take hornqvist or Johnson. If...and that’s a huge if Murray and Jarry are both still on the team, they will guarantee take one of them. Which both are expected to make a decent chunk of change. Now I believe they will trade one of the goalies in the offseason leaving them with not much to choose from.
The only players remotely worth choosing from there would be Desmith (which I doubt they’d do cause I’m sure there’d be two capable nhl goalies other than DeSmith available), Hornqvist, Tanev, ZAR, Johnson, and Blueger that might actually be worth a damn lol
4 mars 2020 à 18 h 35
Banni
That’s because they had to leave players unprotected that could have been selected. We don’t need them to necessarily take hornqvist or Johnson. If...and that’s a huge if Murray and Jarry are both still on the team, they will guarantee take one of them. Which both are expected to make a decent chunk of change. Now I believe they will trade one of the goalies in the offseason leaving them with not much to choose from.
The only players remotely worth choosing from there would be Desmith (which I doubt they’d do cause I’m sure there’d be two capable nhl goalies other than DeSmith available), Hornqvist, Tanev, ZAR, Johnson, and Blueger that might actually be worth a damn lol

They are still going to have guys they want to protect.
Letang Dumo and Petterson on defense.
Sid Malkin Jake, Zucker, McCann Rust, Tanev Just off the current list.
So yeah, odds are, they protect themselves as los9ng ZAR or Blueger or whoever else they bring in next year, does not help the team.
They will use it to dump camp if they are luck sending 2 guys over and probably a goalie.
4 mars 2020 à 22 h 20
Démarrer sujet
They are still going to have guys they want to protect.
Letang Dumo and Petterson on defense.
Sid Malkin Jake, Zucker, McCann Rust, Tanev Just off the current list.
So yeah, odds are, they protect themselves as los9ng ZAR or Blueger or whoever else they bring in next year, does not help the team.
They will use it to dump camp if they are luck sending 2 guys over and probably a goalie.

Why on earth would they protect Tanev over Blueger? There is still a whole year and a half before the expansion draft too.
They aren’t taking a bottom 6 player over a quality goalie. You are freaking out over nothing. And losing a guy like ZAR is no big deal. Sure he is great defensively, but he’s replaceable. Poulin, Legare, Hallander all need room to make the roster by the time Seattle picks its team. So even if we lost a bottom 6, it’s no biggie that you’re making it out to be lol
5 mars 2020 à 1 h 42
Banni
Why on earth would they protect Tanev over Blueger? There is still a whole year and a half before the expansion draft too.
They aren’t taking a bottom 6 player over a quality goalie. You are freaking out over nothing. And losing a guy like ZAR is no big deal. Sure he is great defensively, but he’s replaceable. Poulin, Legare, Hallander all need room to make the roster by the time Seattle picks its team. So even if we lost a bottom 6, it’s no biggie that you’re making it out to be lol

you really underestimate what Tanev does for the team.
5 mars 2020 à 7 h 3
Démarrer sujet
you really underestimate what Tanev does for the team.

No I really don’t. I understand completely what he does for the team. What I also understand is that if you want to clear cap, the young guys are gonna have to step up and you’re going to have to expose a higher salaried player that is solid. Like a Tanev player. And hey if they don’t trust the young guys enough, they could trade a guy like Hallander for them to take a Hornqvist or Johnson off our hands. I’m sure they’d want a young and cheap prospect that’s going to be close, if not ready to play in the nhl over a draft pick that will be years away from helping them. But there is still a lot of things that can happen between now and then.
5 mars 2020 à 8 h 27
Banni
No I really don’t. I understand completely what he does for the team. What I also understand is that if you want to clear cap, the young guys are gonna have to step up and you’re going to have to expose a higher salaried player that is solid. Like a Tanev player. And hey if they don’t trust the young guys enough, they could trade a guy like Hallander for them to take a Hornqvist or Johnson off our hands. I’m sure they’d want a young and cheap prospect that’s going to be close, if not ready to play in the nhl over a draft pick that will be years away from helping them. But there is still a lot of things that can happen between now and then.

what "young guys"
I mean really Hallander and who?
They have not commited to Poulin or Legare to step in. They could be years away.
There is even no sure thing that Hallander is going to step in.
Meanwhile, You got two holes in Hornqvist and Jugs who could easily be gone opening up room.
You act like this team has 10 good young prospects. It doesn't. It might have exactly 1 at best next year. 1
5 mars 2020 à 11 h 40
Démarrer sujet
what "young guys"
I mean really Hallander and who?
They have not commited to Poulin or Legare to step in. They could be years away.
There is even no sure thing that Hallander is going to step in.
Meanwhile, You got two holes in Hornqvist and Jugs who could easily be gone opening up room.
You act like this team has 10 good young prospects. It doesn't. It might have exactly 1 at best next year. 1

Me: we need to make room for 3 prospects that SHOULD be ready for the nhl by the time Seattle enters the league (which will be in 2021-2022).

You: omg you are acting like we have 10 good prospects in the system that will be ready next year.

Literally never said what you just said. I literally said 3 should be ready within the next two years. We could literally just trade them one of murray or Jarry to take Johnson or Hornqvist’s contract. Or we could trade them Hallander to take Johnson’s or Hornqvists contract. You are legit overthinking things when the expansion draft is like a year and a half away.
5 mars 2020 à 14 h 25
Banni
Me: we need to make room for 3 prospects that SHOULD be ready for the nhl by the time Seattle enters the league (which will be in 2021-2022).

You: omg you are acting like we have 10 good prospects in the system that will be ready next year.

Literally never said what you just said. I literally said 3 should be ready within the next two years. We could literally just trade them one of murray or Jarry to take Johnson or Hornqvist’s contract. Or we could trade them Hallander to take Johnson’s or Hornqvists contract. You are legit overthinking things when the expansion draft is like a year and a half away.

The draft is at the next of next season.
Here is the most likely scenario. Poulin and Legare stay in the CHL next year. Then they spend at least 1/2 if not the full year the year after in the AHL.
The odds they come right in and play are low. Even though I don't mind giving them that chance. Because hell they have nothing to lose doing it. But odds it happens are low.
Knowing this GM they have higher odds of being traded.
So the whole we need to make space thing. I'm not sure where you get this argument. I mean really. This is a team putting Sheary on the 1st line FFS and has been playing Simon who has no shot at all.
It's not like there isn't space on this roster that they need to "create space" You seem to be missing that. This other idea that they have 3 prospects. No really, they don't. Maybe 1 guy to come in next year. Maybe. Hallander is still an undersized player who needs to gain weight. He's 180lbs at 6'1. So don't expect to much when he gets here. He's probably not making an immediate start.
5 mars 2020 à 15 h 34
Démarrer sujet
The draft is at the next of next season.
Here is the most likely scenario. Poulin and Legare stay in the CHL next year. Then they spend at least 1/2 if not the full year the year after in the AHL.
The odds they come right in and play are low. Even though I don't mind giving them that chance. Because hell they have nothing to lose doing it. But odds it happens are low.
Knowing this GM they have higher odds of being traded.
So the whole we need to make space thing. I'm not sure where you get this argument. I mean really. This is a team putting Sheary on the 1st line FFS and has been playing Simon who has no shot at all.
It's not like there isn't space on this roster that they need to "create space" You seem to be missing that. This other idea that they have 3 prospects. No really, they don't. Maybe 1 guy to come in next year. Maybe. Hallander is still an undersized player who needs to gain weight. He's 180lbs at 6'1. So don't expect to much when he gets here. He's probably not making an immediate start.

You keep saying that I’m claiming 3 will be ready next year. I’m not. I’m saying 3 SHOULD be ready by the 2021-2022 season. If not 4 including POJ, however I believe POJ has a higher chance of being traded than the 3 forwards I mentioned.
GMJR has mentioned that he expects Poulin to make a run at making the nhl next year. He refused to trade Poulin or Legare in the Zucker trade because he knows they should be ready soon. Putting Poulin especially back in the Q next year is only going to hinder his growth. He is proving this year he is way too good for it. There is nothing more he can learn there. I can easily see him getting a shot at the start of next season. Legare probably the year after.
Simon and Sheary are only on the top line cause we have only had 2/3 of a top line this year. Next year Jake comes back so the top 6 will pretty much be set. Sid, Geno, Zucker, Jake, Rust, McCann/Poulin/Free Agent signing/ whoever.

Also the offseason of the expansion draft, Hornqvist NTC becomes only an 8 team no trade list. So if the pens are smart and utilize him in a bottom 6 role and on the PP to get his minutes he should have another decent year making him easier to trade. Not to mention free agency this offseason. You are making way too big a deal of this lol

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage