Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $69 535 257 $0 $1 950 000 $11 964 743 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 3
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 625 000 $1 625 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, C
RFA - 1
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 487 500 $1 487 500 $
C
UFA - 2
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
916 666 $916 666 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
748 333 $748 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
5 187 500 $5 187 500 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 1
785 000 $785 000 $
G
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 févr. 2020 à 21 h 25
14m in dead cap
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,043
Quoting: TanSor
Pageau was this past Monday. Turris was moved a few years back as a sign and trade.

Pageau was in-season. So was Turris. He asked for a pending UFA being traded and extending before the season starts. I'm sure it's happened, I'm just drawing a blank on an example.
TanSor a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2020 à 21 h 29
14m in dead cap
Quoting: Billy739
wasnt JGP a UFA
Turris though had 1 year left i just looked up

Turris was after the season started though. He was asking for an example of someone being traded in June who will be a UFA the next summer and extending with their new team immediately before the season starts.
27 févr. 2020 à 21 h 30
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,963
Quoting: Billy739
his opinion i respect
Tansor talks like an adult and knows his hockey most importantly we've talked this subject many times.
i'm sure he's forgotten more about the Wild then you or i know

that said you see reality as you want
you quoted 4 posts saying people are supporting your trade when not 1 said it was a good deal
2/4 said outright they'd change the deal

if you read that and pat yourself on the back its your call
i just cant feed into this reality where facts mean nothing
this whole convo i keep thinking of Big Daddy and that seen with the kid '' I win ''

but yeah i'm done not talking hockey
i got a bi polar uncle i work with and dealing with him during the day is hard enough
i cant sit on this post going through the same stuff all night as its exhausting

Tansor knows where to find me when he wants to talk hockey
i look forward to it but i cant do this all night expected to validate your finger painting .

I still have no idea what you are on about. There's no finger pointing. There's no non-hockey talk. This thread has only ever been about discussing player trade value.

You are the only person here on about proving oneself. About what my posts in the past pertain to. Going on about "kid vs. adult". Accusing me of being prejudiced. Claiming me to be "hateful" Those are stronger accusations than saying a pair of 2nd round picks for an elite defenseman is a laughable offer. Why is any of this necessary back talk needed?

Hey, I had no intentions to frustrate you - if you are honestly frustrated by something I said, I am sorry. However, this is a hockey website where opinions conflict. My purpose isn't to change your opinion. Perhaps I stated my initial comments a bit harshly - I take it back it came off that way.

Nonetheless, if you are going to throw out a very unique perspective on a player that is highly touted to another viewpoint, expect to have people reply in shock.
27 févr. 2020 à 21 h 33
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Biggest issue here @Billy739 I think is that Poehling is sort of more of the same for the Wild. Good two-way guy that projects as maybe a 2nd liner if everything goes absolutely perfectly, but in reality I think his ceiling is the middle 6. That last sentence describes Kunin and Ek perfectly, so we kind of have those types of players filled. I know he's a MN guy and all, but we just don't need another middle 6 center. If the Wild trade Brodin or Dumba, it HAS to be for a top 6 center (not saying we'd ever get this return for either, but names like Nick Suzuki, Necas, etc. are who we should be targeting). Suzuki and Domi are really the only two centers on the Habs that make sense for the Wild, and Habs obviously aren't trading Suzuki (and they definitely shouldn't, the kids a damn stud). Domi intrigues me but I worry that he's kind of a 1 hit wonder. Maybe more ice time brings out his 70pt form again, but it's a big risk to take and I'm not sure if Guerin should be making those risks.

For the trade value is close if that 2nd is really early like it should be, but ultimately the Wild need to be getting a high quality center for Brodin or Dumba, end of story.
Billy739 a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2020 à 21 h 35
Quoting: JayTea
Pageau was in-season. So was Turris. He asked for a pending UFA being traded and extending before the season starts. I'm sure it's happened, I'm just drawing a blank on an example.

Crap you're right, Hayes was kinda. His rights were traded for before July 1 and he signed an extension.
Billy739 et JayTea a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2020 à 21 h 41
14m in dead cap
Crap you're right, Hayes was kinda. His rights were traded for before July 1 and he signed an extension.

Yeah, I can think of guys about to be a UFA in a couple weeks. The Stars traded a pick to SJ for Niemi a few weeks before he was a free agent to sign him. But I can't think of a guy with an entire year to go who extended before the season.
Billy739 et TanSor a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2020 à 21 h 42
Billy739
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,629
Turris was after the season started though. He was asking for an example of someone being traded in June who will be a UFA the next summer and extending with their new team immediately before the season starts.

yeah then i got nothing right now
closest i could find was Joe Thornton traded with 2 years left
he signed july 1st 2007 with 1 year remaining on the BOS deal for 3 years with SJS

i had to search to crap out of every trade between now and 2005 just to find 1 example
now i quit lol :P
JayTea a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2020 à 21 h 52
14m in dead cap
Biggest issue here @Billy739 I think is that Poehling is sort of more of the same for the Wild. Good two-way guy that projects as maybe a 2nd liner if everything goes absolutely perfectly, but in reality I think his ceiling is the middle 6. That last sentence describes Kunin and Ek perfectly, so we kind of have those types of players filled. I know he's a MN guy and all, but we just don't need another middle 6 center. If the Wild trade Brodin or Dumba, it HAS to be for a top 6 center (not saying we'd ever get this return for either, but names like Nick Suzuki, Necas, etc. are who we should be targeting). Suzuki and Domi are really the only two centers on the Habs that make sense for the Wild, and Habs obviously aren't trading Suzuki (and they definitely shouldn't, the kids a damn stud). Domi intrigues me but I worry that he's kind of a 1 hit wonder. Maybe more ice time brings out his 70pt form again, but it's a big risk to take and I'm not sure if Guerin should be making those risks.

For the trade value is close if that 2nd is really early like it should be, but ultimately the Wild need to be getting a high quality center for Brodin or Dumba, end of story.

With Carolina adding Trocheck, I was hoping they might be an option to shed a center until they also picked up Skjei so I don't think they're a fit anymore for a trade. Back to Florida? lol
TanSor et Billy739 a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2020 à 21 h 53
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,466
Seems like a lot for a probable out of the playoff team to pay for one year rental.
27 févr. 2020 à 21 h 57
With Carolina adding Trocheck, I was hoping they might be an option to shed a center until they also picked up Skjei so I don't think they're a fit anymore for a trade. Back to Florida? lol

Russo mentioned Nylander in his podcast. Paraphrasing here, but he basically said Dubas really likes Dumba but the only player that makes sense to trade for is Nylander although he didn't think Dubas wants to trade him. He did say, though, that if Toronto misses the playoffs or loses in the first round that it's possible Nylander becomes available. It's unlikely but a possibility. I'm guessing we'd have to add a little if that trade ever happened.

The teams I can remember that were interested in Brodin were Colorado (rumor from Russo a month or so back), Vegas, Florida, Montreal, Carolina, and Toronto. Dumba I think it was pretty much Carolina and Toronto. Although if he builds off his game tonight I guarantee more clubs will be calling on him this summer.
27 févr. 2020 à 22 h 1
Billy739

Given this years a Center heavy Draft being Called the deepest draft since the 2015 draft (Mcdavid,Eichel,Strome,Marner,Hanifin,Zacha,Provorov , Werenski ,Meier and Rantanen mad up that top 10)

Given MTL's current got a top 10 pick if the season was over today
what about MTL's #9 OA pick , Domi and Poehling
for
Dumba and Boldy
or Brodin and Khovanov

your issue at Center has some pieces you can use today,tomorrow and a pick to draft your own preferred Center in a draft thats deep enough to be worth it.
MTL gives up a lot but gets a lot as our single biggest holes are RD heir apparent for top 4 and undisputed top LW prospect .
Deal 1 works best but Deal 2 gives MTL a LD to be a band aid until Romanov's more matured and ready to jump directly to top pair minutes and a LW who's one of the best snipers in the QMJHL today.(best player ive seen developed here since Marchand hands down)
27 févr. 2020 à 22 h 8
Billy739
Russo mentioned Nylander in his podcast. Paraphrasing here, but he basically said Dubas really likes Dumba but the only player that makes sense to trade for is Nylander although he didn't think Dubas wants to trade him. He did say, though, that if Toronto misses the playoffs or loses in the first round that it's possible Nylander becomes available. It's unlikely but a possibility. I'm guessing we'd have to add a little if that trade ever happened.

The teams I can remember that were interested in Brodin were Colorado (rumor from Russo a month or so back), Vegas, Florida, Montreal, Carolina, and Toronto. Dumba I think it was pretty much Carolina and Toronto. Although if he builds off his game tonight I guarantee more clubs will be calling on him this summer.

MTL didnt declare which D we were interested in
Marc Bergavin intentionally was vague in the media address's which tells me it was Dumba
If he declared his intention media would lose it over who MB is trading to make room
Dumba fits but Chiarot plays the role Brodin does

We've been hiding the fact that Juulsens return only lasted 12 games and after a dirty hit new years he's not been on ice at all for practice or nothing in Laval
He's not on IR , Management wont answer questions asked about it and its complete shutdown in communication on the Juulsen topic
After missing last year with migrane's this is year 2 he'll be out and there's no one behind him to step up .
(I like Fleury but keeping him up will stunt his development which is why we've busted every D we've drafted since Komasarek)

LD we're set as we'll have Romanov coming soon and Harris going to the AHL next year (his teams that bad its why Primeau turned Pro out of that system so early as it just teaches you how to lose the few games you play a year )

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage