SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

Habs Fans - Danault

27 févr. 2020 à 14 h 53
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,201
What kind of return would you like for Danault if he were to be traded this summer?
27 févr. 2020 à 21 h 32
Molson beer is meh
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,675
Don’t see why MTL would have any interest in moving Danault to begin with. Habs still need some 2-way veterans down the middle. Remove Danault and there left with Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, Evans, Poehling, Domi if you want to move him back. Point is they are all young offensive minded guys, Evans being the only exception.
HabsForEver a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2020 à 21 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,201
Quoting: Blazingbat11
Don’t see why MTL would have any interest in moving Danault to begin with. Habs still need some 2-way veterans down the middle. Remove Danault and there left with Suzuki, Kotkaniemi, Evans, Poehling, Domi if you want to move him back. Point is they are all young offensive minded guys, Evans being the only exception.

He's a UFA and may not re-sign. If he does it will probably be for too much considering he's been playing higher than he will be in the future, leading to inflated stats. And let's be real, with the way the east has been this year, does Montreal make it back into legitimate contention soon enough to justify not getting a return on him (assuming he walks). I'm not saying they should definitely be shopping him, but unless they have a reasonable contract agreement in place, they would be stupid to not take calls on him.
28 févr. 2020 à 16 h 7
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,240
Shouldn't be available under any circumstances. In a best case scenario, he's our ELITE #3 center. I would have no problem paying him 6 million dollars long term. He's french and has never had the Montreal media beat on him, so I don't think he would have any problems resigning.
6 mars 2020 à 17 h 25
Ivan Barbashev Stan
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
What kind of return would you like for Danault if he were to be traded this summer?

don't think it happens. if it weren't for cirelli he'd be my selke choice and I'm sure there will be pressure on marky biceps from above to get an award finalist back into the fold.
4 mai 2020 à 15 h 34
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,548
Danault for a 1st and a B prospect as well as a 6th, 7th

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage