What Is Wrong With Mitch Marner

17 juill. 2020 à 19 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,636
Quoting: Gordon_Bombay
Probably rather to a team with more cap space. the return should be better

Usually teams with cap space would be rebuilding teams, yet they don’t to give up draft picks or young players so it may not be a good fit. A contending team that has a lot of cap space is Colorado. Perhaps a trade involving Erik Johnson could work?
18 juill. 2020 à 13 h 53
#LeafsFever
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 932
Quoting: MitchMarnerElite
I think if the Leafs underwhelm in the playoffs again this year, the player in question should be Mitch Marner. At this point, I have to wonder if he’s a locker room cancer & holding the team back. It’s undeniable that the kid’s got loads of talent, but this season there were just so many games in which he gave a poor effort & played with no intensity at all. The team looks up to their top players & Marner certainly didn’t set an example this year.

My offseason plan would be to trade Marner for a package that addresses Toronto’s biggest needs. We need to keep in mind that in a flat cap world, there won’t be teams interested in taking on his albatross contract, so the return will be much smaller than what we’d all expect.

My ideal Mitch Marner trade would be to send him to Pittsburgh for Patric Hornqvist, Sam Lafferty, Jack Johnson & Chad Ruhwedel. What’d you guys think?

Clearly, that's some sort of sarcastic joke right? Where has ever been reported, or even rumored that Mitch Marner is an issue in the locker room? I've never ever heard that, or read that, about him.
18 juill. 2020 à 17 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,636
Quoting: MG1986
Clearly, that's some sort of sarcastic joke right? Where has ever been reported, or even rumored that Mitch Marner is an issue in the locker room? I've never ever heard that, or read that, about him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/leafs/comments/ferbbt/arthur_marner_and_matthews_both_mentioned/fjse7gc/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
19 juill. 2020 à 0 h 31
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,191

Some random nerd on reddit saying something doesn't mean it's true or worth remembering for four months.
20 juill. 2020 à 19 h 1
#LeafsFever
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 932

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage