SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

(DET/EDM) - Athanasiou, Kuffner for Gagner, 2020 2nd round pick, 2021 2nd round pick

Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

26 févr. 2020 à 8 h 58
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
Quoting: AnyoneButTheBruins
AA just got you a game tying goal and an assist and went +2 (since you care about that so much) so how do you like him now just wondering?

He didn't get me anything, thankfully none of the teams that I care about were stupid enough to waste assets on him.

However, if you think that 1 game changes anything, then I got some bad news for you...
9 mars 2020 à 12 h 41
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
Quoting: AnyoneButTheBruins
AA just got you a game tying goal and an assist and went +2 (since you care about that so much) so how do you like him now just wondering?

Hey, how come you haven't been updating me on how great Athanasiou has been doing, you know, to put me in my place due to our differing opinions on the guy? So, first game he got a goal and assist, a +2, you jumped right in here to try to rub some salt. So, ahhh... how come you haven't updated me on all of his scoring and how he is knocking down that nearly two decade worst +/-?
10 mars 2020 à 7 h 35
StevieY19!!
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 689
Quoting: Yojimbo
Hey, how come you haven't been updating me on how great Athanasiou has been doing, you know, to put me in my place due to our differing opinions on the guy? So, first game he got a goal and assist, a +2, you jumped right in here to try to rub some salt. So, ahhh... how come you haven't updated me on all of his scoring and how he is knocking down that nearly two decade worst +/-?

Meh still got 2 2nds for him. Also, I haven't been on in awhile.
7 oct. 2020 à 7 h 2
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,566
Kind of funny that after his first game AA did absolutely nothing and now Edmonton isn't even giving him a qualifying offer. Two seconds....I guess one for each point he got with the Oilers lol
TheWolfe et Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
8 oct. 2020 à 11 h 0
NoCupsForCanada
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 557
Quoting: ON3M4N
Kind of funny that after his first game AA did absolutely nothing and now Edmonton isn't even giving him a qualifying offer. Two seconds....I guess one for each point he got with the Oilers lol

Holland traded three picks and a vet forward for 13 games of AA and like 3 games of Mike Green...woof
12 oct. 2020 à 14 h 59
Buljujarvi
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,552
Don’t mind me.

Just sitting here crying
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
29 nov. 2021 à 15 h 17
yippee
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,171
In the end, Gagner has provided more value to the Wings than Athanasiou ever did to the Oilers lol. It's a wonder they didn't even qualify him, what was Holland thinking?
29 nov. 2021 à 15 h 21
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,259
Quoting: Roysboy72
In the end, Gagner has provided more value to the Wings than Athanasiou ever did to the Oilers lol. It's a wonder they didn't even qualify him, what was Holland thinking?

It's Holland... he doesn't think
24 déc. 2021 à 16 h 48
I make typos
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,991
Quoting: Roysboy72

Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
It's Holland... he doesn't think

he was expecting the cap to go up and thanks to Covid it didn't, and I am pretty sure winning 3 cups and getting into the HHoF requires some thinking
25 déc. 2021 à 15 h 56
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,259
Quoting: oilersguy
he was expecting the cap to go up and thanks to Covid it didn't, and I am pretty sure winning 3 cups and getting into the HHoF requires some thinking

After 2010's Holland. He was elite pre 2010

Look at the terrible spot he put Detroit in, and he's slowly doing it with Edmonton.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage