22 févr. 2020 à 21 h 57
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
22 févr. 2020 à 21 h 58
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Well atleast this one is a deserved caps. This is on the players. That was embarrassing.
TMLSage a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2020 à 21 h 58
Leafs fan...sorry
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 222
just throw the whole frickin team in the trash
mondo a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2020 à 21 h 59
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,894
I thought this team was great? They got the elite of the elite in Matthews, Tavares, Marner, and Nylander. And not to forget Kapanen who’s worth about every top 4 Dman you can think of.
Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 0
GM CRIME DAWG
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,687
With all do respect TML_From my ACGM-post, I seriously wouldn't let Dubas anywhere near the rudder of this franchise...
Cheers
TMLSage a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 0
Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 349
What can Dubas even do for this group though? Seems like this is a broken core already.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 1
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,636
Quoting: Jah1722
I thought this team was great? They got the elite of the elite in Matthews, Tavares, Marner, and Nylander. And not to forget Kapanen who’s worth about every top 4 Dman you can think of.

Talent is not the issue. Work ethic, discipline & attention to detail is.
TMLSage, KileDoobis, McGruff and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 3
Banni
Quoting: KileDoobis
Well atleast this one is a deserved caps. This is on the players. That was embarrassing.

Quoting: KileDoobis
just throw the whole frickin team in the trash

Quoting: McGruff
With all do respect TML_From my ACGM-post, I seriously wouldn't let Dubas anywhere near the rudder of this franchise...
Cheers

Quoting: Tmclean64
What can Dubas even do for this group though? Seems like this is a broken core already.

The Leafs need a retool this summer. They need to start by trading Marner with Retained for a decent young defenseman and a reliable defensive Forward. I am Marner’s biggest fan but he’s playing with no confidence at all.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 3
Caps fan idk why
Mentions "j'aime": 4,344
But keefe is the greatest coach ever?
Jah1722 a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 4
Démarrer sujet
GM - Canucks
Quoting: MitchMarnerElite
The Leafs need a retool this summer. They need to start by trading Marner with Retained for a decent young defenseman and a reliable defensive Forward. I am Marner’s biggest fan but he’s playing with no confidence at all.

Marner is going no where and is not the problem.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 5
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,894
Talent is not the issue. Work ethic, discipline & attention to detail is.

Bunch of high paid players who think throwing their skates on the ice will get it done. It’s part of the reason I love this result so much. Much like the TB/CBJ 1st round last year, a hard working team finding success.

CBJ tonight with half the roster out, 3-3 in the 3rd. Much easier to root for teams that work hard.
TMLSage a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 7
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,198
Dubas gets fired: small, skilled, fast, selfish and soft players don't win Stanley Cups.
TMLSage a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 9
Démarrer sujet
GM - Canucks
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em
Dubas gets fired: small, skilled, fast, selfish and soft players don't win Stanley Cups.

I think Mark Hunter is still available.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 12
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,562
Thought they turned things around just a few days ago sarcasm
TMLSage a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 14
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 84
You hate to see it
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 16
Banni
Quoting: Jah1722
Bunch of high paid players who think throwing their skates on the ice will get it done. It’s part of the reason I love this result so much. Much like the TB/CBJ 1st round last year, a hard working team finding success.

CBJ tonight with half the roster out, 3-3 in the 3rd. Much easier to root for teams that work hard.

Agree. I remember Jeff O’Neill’s rant on overdrive about how Jamie McLennan played on a team with zero talent yet they worked & grinded their way through to win close games. The current Leafs remind me of the Pens under Dan Bylsma. Just a bunch of skilled guys with no grind or structure in their game & got shut down come
Playoff time. I’m glad Mike Sullivan took over & installed a cup winning system.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 18
Banni
Quoting: TMLSage

Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em

If Marner remains a Leaf his career will continue to go on a downward spiral. The fans & media all hate him like they hated Kessel. If Mark Hunter becomes their GM I guarantee his first move is trading Marner.
TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 19
Démarrer sujet
GM - Canucks
Quoting: ON3M4N
Thought they turned things around just a few days ago sarcasm

So did I. What you saw tonight was a mutiny by the players. Someone in Leafs land is going to pay for tonight.
TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 20
Démarrer sujet
GM - Canucks
If Marner remains a Leaf his career will continue to go on a downward spiral. The fans & media all hate him like they hated Kessel. If Mark Hunter becomes their GM I guarantee his first move is trading Marner.

You are talking total nonsense.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 20
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,198

Dude, change you nickname or go away, Leaf fans like Marner more than Nylander. Stop it.
TMLSage et TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 30
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
team needs a real coach. These young players are just having their way with this team. They ran roughshod on Dubas come contract time. They chased Babs out because he was hard on them. Now they got a pushover coach and don't really care. They got their money.
Dubas is a horrible GM. He bought into his own image and wanna be fame. Wiz kid built a truly horrible team. Wasted the very cheap talent he had on those rookie deals. Now it's gonna be forever till they can fix this team right. Team is looking more and more like the oilers every day.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 32
Démarrer sujet
GM - Canucks
Quoting: pharrow
team needs a real coach. These young players are just having their way with this team. They ran roughshod on Dubas come contract time. They chased Babs out because he was hard on them. Now they got a pushover coach and don't really care. They got their money.
Dubas is a horrible GM. He bought into his own image and wanna be fame. Wiz kid built a truly horrible team. Wasted the very cheap talent he had on those rookie deals. Now it's gonna be forever till they can fix this team right. Team is looking more and more like the oilers every day.

Disagree that the coach is the problem.
22 févr. 2020 à 22 h 57
GM CRIME DAWG
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,687
Disagree that the coach is the problem.

I'm inclined to agree w/ Pharrow TML (by extension: Keefe-IS-Dubas / "two peas in a pod")...THEY BOTH ARE the problem as of now Feb 22/2020 (and Shanny too)!!
Half the fan-base is NOT here "b. s. -in" because they are out buying PAPER-BAGS.....................
22 févr. 2020 à 23 h 7
Billy739
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,629

i love how no one wants to admit its Mathews that has to go
TML invested A LOT in trying to make Wendell Clark their last #1 OA pick the guy who ends the decades long drought.

For the love of god please learn from your mistakes .
Teams who trade former 1st OA picks as a rule land a Lot for pending UFA's they cant sign.
i cant remember the last time a 1st OA was traded with that much Term so i think TML would get enough to get better.

ARZ deal makes the most sense
Grab Keller and Dvorak in the deal in a bundle with a couple 1st's and an B level prospect or a single 1st and a A level prospect .
ARZ gives up a decent amount but Matthews is a better Center and playmaker then both
plus Hall-Mathews-Kessel so there's that

Keller-Dvorak-Marner
Hyman-Tavares-Nylander
Johnsson-Kerfoot-Kappanen

TML has 3 rolling lines that could be top 6 on every NHL team in the league that's young and signed (mostly and for less then AM)
Whatever picks you got will develop and join them after giving TML options incase they decide to sell a Tavares lets say 3-4 years in if no cup by then
TML is still a really young team making keeping Tavares long term a lot easier.
Honestly i believe Dvorak -Marner re-uniting for the first time since their Memorial Cup Win in London.
Keller's no joke and could easily be a 30 goal scorer down the road on this team given how well he's done in ARZ(where careers went to die until 2016 ish)
22 févr. 2020 à 23 h 12
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
Of all the reactionary takes that are coming from this game, firing the front office is the worst decision. This team can win and has come back from deficits. They pick and choose when they want to play, and this problem has been consequential all season.

That said, I think Dubas/Keefe needs to put the locker room on notice that this **** is inexcusable. I don't care what any players say about how they need to do better, actually do better.

@billy739 dumbest post tonight, congrats.
TMLSage et oneX a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage