MIN
    1. Backes, David
    2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2020 (BOS)
    MIN
    1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (SJS)
    CGY
    1. Hartman, Ryan (500 000 $ retained)
    Détails additionnels:
    To any playoff-bound team in need of a semi-useful 4th line grinder.
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de BOS
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de SJS
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $64 211 049 $0 $1 950 000 $17 288 951 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Wild du Minnesota
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Panthers de la Floride
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 3
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    916 666 $916 666 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    1 487 500 $1 487 500 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
    AD, C
    RFA - 1
    7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
    AG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    C
    RFA - 1
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    874 125 $874 125 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 4
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
    925 000 $925 000 $
    C
    RFA - 5
    Logo de Bruins de Boston
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 538 462 $7 538 462 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    5 187 500 $5 187 500 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    785 000 $785 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    700 000 $700 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $
    DD
    RFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    21 févr. 2020 à 9 h 34
    Rejoint: janv. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 8,828
    Modifié 21 févr. 2020 à 10 h 0
    Final answer is no. Couple of prospects. Or a 2nd. Or a 3rd and a prospect. Yes. 1st....no.

Want the 1st, add Staal and we add a couple prospects.

And no, not Studnicka, Urho, Beecher
    21 févr. 2020 à 9 h 35
    Hurricane Waddell
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,601
    EDM declines
    JayTea et MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    21 févr. 2020 à 9 h 36
    Bcarlo25
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,968
    Well that’s definitely a no to that final offer from boston. Really bad deal for them.
    21 févr. 2020 à 9 h 40
    Banni
    Rejoint: mars 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
    This is atrocious.

Trocheck for Brodin straight up is fair, in no way whatsoever is Eric Staal worth 2 good prospects.

Dumba's not worth a top centre prospect. The Wild will end up keeping him if they stick to that ask.

Give Galchenyuk a chance. The kid just got there and hasn't looked that bad so far, geez.

That's probably the cost to move Backes but with this years draft being so deep I highly doubt the Bruins would consider that.

Hartman, meh. He's not an impact player so it's whatever really.

Back to the drawing board on these offers.
    21 févr. 2020 à 9 h 41
    14m in dead cap
    Rejoint: mars 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,058
    Much as I'd like the Florida trade to happen, seems bad for Florida. If they're pushing hard to win now with Bob, a more reasonable trade is probably Minnesota sends over Brodin and Staal (money retained as needed) and Florida sends back Noel, Borgstrom and a 1st along with a cap dump to make the money work. Seems fair for a team going for it and gives Minnesota some assets to rebuild around. Rebuild, not retool.
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    21 févr. 2020 à 10 h 15
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 365
    You made my day with "unwashed jockstrap" and I thank you for that.
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    21 févr. 2020 à 10 h 20
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,706
    Quoting: Gofnut999
    Final answer is no. Couple of prospects. Or a 2nd. Or a 3rd and a prospect. Yes. 1st....no.

Want the 1st, add Staal and we add a couple prospects.

And no, not Studnicka, Urho, Beecher

Quoting: Bcarlo25
    Well that’s definitely a no to that final offer from boston. Really bad deal for them.

Backes will cost at least a second to move, Foligno is the best defensive forward in the game, easily worth at least another second, probably more with what everyone else has gone for this year
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    21 févr. 2020 à 10 h 22
    Bcarlo25
    Quoting: AFOX10900
    Backes will cost at least a second to move, Foligno is the best defensive forward in the game, easily worth at least another second, probably more with what everyone else has gone for this year

Negative.
    21 févr. 2020 à 10 h 23
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,706
    Negative.

Because...?
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    21 févr. 2020 à 10 h 28
    Démarrer sujet
    MNBassman
    Rejoint: mai 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,571
    Negative.

Foligno is a very, very good player! He is the perfect add to any team with Cup aspirations. He’s big, fast, very physical, kills penalties, scores a bit, and can play up and down the lineup to make matchups work. He’s worth a 2nd and a 4th on his own easily!
    21 févr. 2020 à 10 h 30
    Démarrer sujet
    MNBassman
    Quoting: JayTea
    Much as I'd like the Florida trade to happen, seems bad for Florida. If they're pushing hard to win now with Bob, a more reasonable trade is probably Minnesota sends over Brodin and Staal (money retained as needed) and Florida sends back Noel, Borgstrom and a 1st along with a cap dump to make the money work. Seems fair for a team going for it and gives Minnesota some assets to rebuild around. Rebuild, not retool.

I would probably prefer that return as I’m not sold on Trochek as a fit for the Wild’s future plans.
    21 févr. 2020 à 10 h 32
    Bcarlo25
    Quoting: MNBassman
    Foligno is a very, very good player! He is the perfect add to any team with Cup aspirations. He’s big, fast, very physical, kills penalties, scores a bit, and can play up and down the lineup to make matchups work. He’s worth a 2nd and a 4th on his own easily!

Ummmm I’m not going to 100% disagree with that. He’s a good player. Brings a lot to the table, particularly defensively. To some teams, he might be worth a 2nd and a 4th. The bruins are the best defensive team in hockey. They don’t really have any gaps in terms of defensive forwards. Are they going to make the move for him and pop him on the fourth line for two years at just under 3 million? Cap situation gets very very tight moving forward depending on what happens with Grzelcyk and Krug.

If Sweeney moves his first round pick, it’s going to be for a big boy addition. If you wanted to rework this for Backes, a 2nd, and a good (no, you’re not getting studnicka!) prospect for foligno, there might be something there.
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    21 févr. 2020 à 10 h 38
    14m in dead cap
    I would probably prefer that return as I’m not sold on Trochek as a fit for the Wild’s future plans.

I'd prefer Guerin sell everything not bolted down and start a long overdue rebuilt. Brodin, Staal, Dumba, Foligno all have value and could bring in a return to help a rebuild. Anyone 25 or older that can be traded needs to go. If Soucy has another good season, I'd look at trading him too next year too. They have vets who aren't going anywhere, so it's not like the roster will be a bunch of kids without leadership.

Put the C on Spurgeon next year and let him lead through the rebuild. He's not going anywhere and he's a fantastic role model for the young players.
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    21 févr. 2020 à 10 h 38
    Démarrer sujet
    MNBassman
    Quoting: Ryminister_27
    This is atrocious.

Trocheck for Brodin straight up is fair, in no way whatsoever is Eric Staal worth 2 good prospects.

Dumba's not worth a top centre prospect. The Wild will end up keeping him if they stick to that ask.

Give Galchenyuk a chance. The kid just got there and hasn't looked that bad so far, geez.

That's probably the cost to move Backes but with this years draft being so deep I highly doubt the Bruins would consider that.

Hartman, meh. He's not an impact player so it's whatever really.

Back to the drawing board on these offers.

(I’m ignoring this incredible display of ignorance)
    wabit a aimé ceci.
    21 févr. 2020 à 10 h 41
    Démarrer sujet
    MNBassman
    I'd prefer Guerin sell everything not bolted down and start a long overdue rebuilt. Brodin, Staal, Dumba, Foligno all have value and could bring in a return to help a rebuild. Anyone 25 or older that can be traded needs to go. If Soucy has another good season, I'd look at trading him too next year too. They have vets who aren't going anywhere, so it's not like the roster will be a bunch of kids without leadership.

Put the C on Spurgeon next year and let him lead through the rebuild. He's not going anywhere and he's a fantastic role model for the young players.

I’m still ticked off at Guerin for signing Spurgeon to that asinine contract! Imagine what he could bring right now in the rental market if Guerin wasn’t so stupid...
    21 févr. 2020 à 10 h 49
    14m in dead cap
    I’m still ticked off at Guerin for signing Spurgeon to that asinine contract! Imagine what he could bring right now in the rental market if Guerin wasn’t so stupid...

Guessing that was a Leipold move. Fenton screwed up by not addressing Spurgeon one way or the other before the draft. He couldn't sign a deal, but they could have had a handshake agreement ready for July 1 which would have given Fenton options if it was too much. Instead Fenton was on vacation July 2nd with that unresolved. That couldn't have made Leipold happy.
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    21 févr. 2020 à 11 h 7
    Banni
    Rejoint: mars 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
    (I’m ignoring this incredible display of ignorance)

LOL
    21 févr. 2020 à 11 h 33
    Démarrer sujet
    MNBassman
    Guessing that was a Leipold move. Fenton screwed up by not addressing Spurgeon one way or the other before the draft. He couldn't sign a deal, but they could have had a handshake agreement ready for July 1 which would have given Fenton options if it was too much. Instead Fenton was on vacation July 2nd with that unresolved. That couldn't have made Leipold happy.

I agree!
    21 févr. 2020 à 11 h 33
    Ryan
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 22
    Quoting: Caniac555
    EDM declines

I honestly think the Wild could get a 3rd rounder for him, just gotta find the right sucker
    21 févr. 2020 à 11 h 35
    Démarrer sujet
    MNBassman
    Quoting: RFenger
    I honestly think the Wild could get a 3rd rounder for him, just gotta find the right sucker

I hope you’re right - anything they get for Galchenyuk is gravy.
    21 févr. 2020 à 11 h 55
    14m in dead cap
    Quoting: RFenger

He had a decent game in Vancouver the other night, with a goal and the shootout winner. If they retain salary, he's probably worth a 3rd or 4th.
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    21 févr. 2020 à 11 h 58
    Mentions "j'aime": 613
    The Florida is complete garbage. Trocheck for Brodin one for one but in reality Wild should add. If not then Cats will look elsewhere.
    21 févr. 2020 à 12 h 36
    Démarrer sujet
    MNBassman
    Quoting: Kosterjr
    The Florida is complete garbage. Trocheck for Brodin one for one but in reality Wild should add. If not then Cats will look elsewhere.

So then would the Wild. Brodin is a better player than Trochek!
    21 févr. 2020 à 12 h 48
    Rejoint: mai 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,641

Fenton did nothing wrong with the handling of Spurgeon's contract.
    -There wasn't going to be a handshake deal for less than market value. Edler ($6mx2) was signed before July 1st, then Myers ($6mx5) on July 1st set the floor for for any contract Spurgeon should have taken. Mid July Trouba ($8mx8) set the ceiling.
    -Fenton made and offer heard Spurgeon's contract demands and just probably walked away from the table.
    -Spurgeon had a career year and had a full season of play left for MN. Signing any 30yo, injury prone player for big money/term after a career year is a mistake. Let some of the season play out some before sitting back down. It was more likely that the player comes down from his career year and his contract will too.
    -Roster flexibly for the season and beyond. Spurgeon would be a heck of a trade chip to have right now. There is the expansion draft to consider. There is also the cap to make work.

I'm not bashing Spurgeon here. This would all be his agent, not him doing the contract stuff. Agents get paid a lot of money to do this and they are pretty good at what they do. Fenton might not have been good at his job; he is looking better in hindsight; but I have no issues with how he handled Spurgeon.
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    21 févr. 2020 à 13 h 2
    Démarrer sujet
    MNBassman
    Quoting: wabit
    Fenton did nothing wrong with the handling of Spurgeon's contract.
    -There wasn't going to be a handshake deal for less than market value. Edler ($6mx2) was signed before July 1st, then Myers ($6mx5) on July 1st set the floor for for any contract Spurgeon should have taken. Mid July Trouba ($8mx8) set the ceiling.
    -Fenton made and offer heard Spurgeon's contract demands and just probably walked away from the table.
    -Spurgeon had a career year and had a full season of play left for MN. Signing any 30yo, injury prone player for big money/term after a career year is a mistake. Let some of the season play out some before sitting back down. It was more likely that the player comes down from his career year and his contract will too.
    -Roster flexibly for the season and beyond. Spurgeon would be a heck of a trade chip to have right now. There is the expansion draft to consider. There is also the cap to make work.

I'm not bashing Spurgeon here. This would all be his agent, not him doing the contract stuff. Agents get paid a lot of money to do this and they are pretty good at what they do. Fenton might not have been good at his job; he is looking better in hindsight; but I have no issues with how he handled Spurgeon.

I have stated it 100 times - the Spurgeon signing was incredibly stupid!! He should have been traded to for the highest bid and the (much needed) rebuilding process would be way ahead of where it is today.
    There is no doubt in my mind that idiot owner, Craig Leipold mandated the whole thing!

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage