Forums/Armchair-GM

VAN Gains cap space for the offseason and We get cup winning assets

Créé par: MajesticWalrus
Équipe: 2019-20 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 20 févr. 2020
Publié: 20 févr. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
With guentzel on IR it's nearly 13 million in cap space. Off IR we have about 7. If macdermid or poj or Riikola play well enough to take the last LHD spot away from Johnson then we would have 10 million in cap space for the offseason. But Petterson got 4 million so we would actually have 6 millions worth available to add to mccann, kahun, Stecher , motte, Jarry, and Murray. Which should be enough as none should get a huge increase except maybe Stecher and McCann and Jarry. If it's a problem we just move Murray instead of Jarry as the expansion draft is coming up anyway and/ or beagle and have McCann play the 3rd line center role
Transactions
VAN
  1. Schultz, Justin
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (PIT)
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (PIT)
PIT
  1. MacDermid, Kurtis
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2020 (LAK)
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de LAK
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de ANA
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $68 781 625 $132 500 $3 700 000 $12 718 375 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
975 000 $975 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 4
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 6
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
874 125 $874 125 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 325 000 $2 325 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
675 000 $675 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 févr. 2020 à 1 h 58
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
That’s a massive overpay. Schultz is better than that package alone let alone giving a 1st and 2nd in addition to Schultz.
Dan10900 a aimé ceci.
20 févr. 2020 à 2 h 26
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,963
I mean, before I comment I should recount that you guys gifted us Pearson for the likes of Gudbranson...

I would let stecher go for a 4th... but I also dislike him far more than the average canucks fan. His actual market value is around a 2nd.

Motte probably is worth a 3rd.

Then Beagle... I'd PAY a 2nd and 3rd for someone to take him. I'd argue that he has been the 2nd worst signing in the Jim Benning era... Brutal contract there.

I mean hey, if you want to take our cap dumps for essentially free...as well as gift us a top 4 defenseman and a first... thank you.... for back to back years?
Dan10900 a aimé ceci.
20 févr. 2020 à 2 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 350
Quoting: Wqrrior
I mean, before I comment I should recount that you guys gifted us Pearson for the likes of Gudbranson...

I would let stecher go for a 4th... but I also dislike him far more than the average canucks fan. His actual market value is around a 2nd.

Motte probably is worth a 3rd.

Then Beagle... I'd PAY a 2nd and 3rd for someone to take him. I'd argue that he has been the 2nd worst signing in the Jim Benning era... Brutal contract there.

I mean hey, if you want to take our cap dumps for essentially free...as well as gift us a top 4 defenseman and a first... thank you.... for back to back years?

Quoting: Pensfan89
That’s a massive overpay. Schultz is better than that package alone let alone giving a 1st and 2nd in addition to Schultz.

Hey I agree with you guys but have you seen the trades lately? All overpayments, I don't know why.
20 févr. 2020 à 2 h 34
Quoting: MajesticWalrus
Hey I agree with you guys but have you seen the trades lately? All overpayments, I don't know why.

if this trade happens, people will think there's under the table business.

Not even the Coleman trade is this lopsided.
20 févr. 2020 à 2 h 53

Yeah, but the team giving the best player is on the receiving end of the massive overpays. Not the team receiving the best player in the trade lol. Based on the trades, Schultz can net a 1st and 4th at least. Yet you have him put in a package with a 1st and 2nd for a bad cap dump, and ahl caliber forward, and a guy that’s probably a 2nd pair at best and would be on our 3rd pair behind Letang and Marino.
20 févr. 2020 à 3 h 11
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,101
Nah, Kings will keep MacDermid. Thanks though.
20 févr. 2020 à 10 h 21
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
Beagle is 34, a 4th liner, makes $3M for two more years past this one (36 years old), but good at faceoffs.
Motte is... oh, sorry, I fell asleep thinking about him, but physical.
Stecher might be a #7/8 D on the Pens.

I wouldn't give just the 2nd for all three of these guys. I wouldn't give a 2nd for all three of these guys if Vancouver retained 50% on Beagle. Yet you are also giving Schultz and a 1st. ???
20 févr. 2020 à 12 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Yojimbo
Beagle is 34, a 4th liner, makes $3M for two more years past this one (36 years old), but good at faceoffs.
Motte is... oh, sorry, I fell asleep thinking about him, but physical.
Stecher might be a #7/8 D on the Pens.

I wouldn't give just the 2nd for all three of these guys. I wouldn't give a 2nd for all three of these guys if Vancouver retained 50% on Beagle. Yet you are also giving Schultz and a 1st. ???

Stecher is a top pairing defender. Motte is a really good cheap two way player, think rust or Simon or McCann. Beagle at 3 million who gets Selke votes and wins face offs is way better than bjugstad as a 4th liner making more than 4 million and can't win a face off or be as good defensively. Plus they're both physical so I guess they're the same in that sense.

@Pensfan89 @wqrrior
20 févr. 2020 à 14 h 5
Stecher is a top pairing defender. Motte is a really good cheap two way player, think rust or Simon or McCann. Beagle at 3 million who gets Selke votes and wins face offs is way better than bjugstad as a 4th liner making more than 4 million and can't win a face off or be as good defensively. Plus they're both physical so I guess they're the same in that sense.

@Pensfan89 @wqrrior

Stecher isn't getting time over Letang or Marino, or Schultz (nor Dumoulin, Pettersson, or Sullivan's love affair with Johnson). So, "Stecher might be a #7/8 D on the Pens" holds.
I said that Motte was physical. However, comparing him to McCann and Rust is... well, I'm just going to say funny and leave it at that.
Beagle gets SH time for sure, but if one could roll a 5th line ev... that's where he would be. At that age with that contract, just no. And comparing him to the worst contract on the Pens doesn't really support his value any. He got a few Selke votes in 16-17 when he was with the Caps. None since, none before. A few votes, 1 year, 3 seasons ago.

Vancouver might be able to get more from other teams. But for what they give the Pens... Beagle 50%, Stecher, Motte for 3rd...

Schultz and a 1st. Yowza!
Pensfan89 a aimé ceci.
20 févr. 2020 à 14 h 14

@Pensfan89 @wqrrior

Actually... Pittsburgh counters with C.Tanev, 1st, 2nd for Bjugstad, Ruhwedel, Reese. That's about par to the original AGM.
Pensfan89 a aimé ceci.
20 févr. 2020 à 17 h 31

@Pensfan89 @wqrrior

Stecher is a #6 guy. He is not liked by even the reddit group surrounding the Canucks. We want him out because Hughes is already four times the player Stecher was despite playing the same general role. He will demand too much on his next contract... anything over 3M and I am calling for Benning's head.

Again, I'd trade him for a 3rd and be done with it. His days here are over. To think he is a top pair defenseman... you need to take your head out of the the sand.
Pensfan89 a aimé ceci.
20 févr. 2020 à 18 h 41
Quoting: Wqrrior
Stecher is a #6 guy. He is not liked by even the reddit group surrounding the Canucks. We want him out because Hughes is already four times the player Stecher was despite playing the same general role. He will demand too much on his next contract... anything over 3M and I am calling for Benning's head.

Again, I'd trade him for a 3rd and be done with it. His days here are over. To think he is a top pair defenseman... you need to take your head out of the the sand.

Stetcher for a 3rd alone I think would be more fair. It’s maybe still a slight overpay but with the way the market is, that’s a lot closer to it.
20 févr. 2020 à 18 h 45
Quoting: Yojimbo
Stecher isn't getting time over Letang or Marino, or Schultz (nor Dumoulin, Pettersson, or Sullivan's love affair with Johnson). So, "Stecher might be a #7/8 D on the Pens" holds.
I said that Motte was physical. However, comparing him to McCann and Rust is... well, I'm just going to say funny and leave it at that.
Beagle gets SH time for sure, but if one could roll a 5th line ev... that's where he would be. At that age with that contract, just no. And comparing him to the worst contract on the Pens doesn't really support his value any. He got a few Selke votes in 16-17 when he was with the Caps. None since, none before. A few votes, 1 year, 3 seasons ago.

Vancouver might be able to get more from other teams. But for what they give the Pens... Beagle 50%, Stecher, Motte for 3rd...

Schultz and a 1st. Yowza!

Agreed! Motte couldn’t even hold rusts or mccanns jocks. Motte’s career high is literally single digits. He is also older than McCann. Even with Bjugstad gone, who could you even put him in over at this point?
Zucker, Crosby, Simon, Kahun, Malkin, rust, mccann, Blueger, Tanev, hornqvist, Lafferty, ZAR. Are all better. Heck I might even say I’d rather have Angello and agozzino in over Motte too. And I’d put Motte in over beagle lol
21 févr. 2020 à 11 h 11
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 80
Stecther is averaging 15min a night he is not a pair defesnseman. That is on par with a 5/6 dman which is what he would be here.
Beagle is useless as a 3rd line center. Yeah he is physical and good faceoff guy but there is no offensive ability to him whatsoever and he is injury prone. With a contract for 2 more after this one no thanks.
Motte is a spare parts depth player. not bad but we have plenty of forwards like him. Wouldn't be bad for WBS though.
Basically a bunch of spare parts for Schultz and 1st and 2nd rounder is ridiculously slanted to VAN.

Bjugstad has no value right now and won't get moved till off season. Hopefully he can come back and look halfway decent so it easier to move him.
21 févr. 2020 à 14 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 21 févr. 2020 à 15 h 59
Quoting: Toddyd77
Stecther is averaging 15min a night he is not a pair defesnseman. That is on par with a 5/6 dman which is what he would be here.
Beagle is useless as a 3rd line center. Yeah he is physical and good faceoff guy but there is no offensive ability to him whatsoever and he is injury prone. With a contract for 2 more after this one no thanks.
Motte is a spare parts depth player. not bad but we have plenty of forwards like him. Wouldn't be bad for WBS though.
Basically a bunch of spare parts for Schultz and 1st and 2nd rounder is ridiculously slanted to VAN.

Bjugstad has no value right now and won't get moved till off season. Hopefully he can come back and look halfway decent so it easier to move him.

Now is the time to move bjugstad with the trade market having all these overpayments. Stecher is always played liked that every season till they realize they need him. They've already increased his minutes recently at 17 on average playing him with Edler. Stecher is faster than Tanev and definetly Myers and he's better than Myers defensively, it's tanev, you'd have a tough time with, trying to convince canucks fans stechers better than him but he is and he's younger. Beagle being more defensive than offensive doesn't make him bad. One of our best line combinations this year has been Reese, bleuger and Tanev for their defense not offense. And motte is better defensively than the comparables I gave and he's really fast. But his offense isn't as good but he always plays 3rd or 4th line minutes so who knows. I think he could do really great with Crosby or Malkin offensively like Rust, Simon, or McCann.
24 févr. 2020 à 9 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 80
Now is the time to move bjugstad with the trade market having all these overpayments. Stecher is always played liked that every season till they realize they need him. They've already increased his minutes recently at 17 on average playing him with Edler. Stecher is faster than Tanev and definetly Myers and he's better than Myers defensively, it's tanev, you'd have a tough time with, trying to convince canucks fans stechers better than him but he is and he's younger. Beagle being more defensive than offensive doesn't make him bad. One of our best line combinations this year has been Reese, bleuger and Tanev for their defense not offense. And motte is better defensively than the comparables I gave and he's really fast. But his offense isn't as good but he always plays 3rd or 4th line minutes so who knows. I think he could do really great with Crosby or Malkin offensively like Rust, Simon, or McCann.

You are still giving up a top 4 d a 1st and a 2nd for cast away players.
And they are only increasing Stecher's minutes to try to trade him. He also a midget on ond fed 5"10 180lbs

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage