SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Colorado Avalanche

A question

19 févr. 2020 à 0 h 25
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,448
Might be a stupid question, but why does Makar have only two years left on his contract? Shouldn't he still have 3 years left since he did not play over 9 regular season games last year?

Obviously if playoff games are also included to the total, that would explain it. But I was under the impression that it was only regular season games that were counted...
19 févr. 2020 à 0 h 27
Sam Pollock
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 46
Think you answered your own question there ( and it was not a stupid question )
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
19 févr. 2020 à 0 h 28
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 255
Same thing happened to mcavoy when they called him up for playoffs his rookie year. Didnt play any regular season games just one series that went 6 games. Maybe if they get signed after a certain date it uses up a year of the rookie contract? Thats my best guess.
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
19 févr. 2020 à 0 h 29
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,226
NCAA player
19 févr. 2020 à 0 h 40
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,578
DO not ask these types of questions using an AGM thread. There are forums created specifically created for discussions/questions such as this. I'm moving this thread. In future, off-topic AGM threads will be met with a warning or infraction.
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
19 févr. 2020 à 0 h 47
Démarrer sujet
What in tarnation
Quoting: toque
DO not ask these types of questions using an AGM thread. There are forums created specifically created for discussions/questions such as this. I'm moving this thread. In future, off-topic AGM threads will be met with a warning or infraction.

Fine, that's acceptable.

Problem is that had I actually asked this question in this forum, the chances of getting responses to the question gets much, much smaller, because it's very likely that no one but COL fans are reading that post. Probably not even them,

The latest post in this forum was from a month ago. These team-forums are very rarely used - unfortunately if I may add. This is why people tend to use the AGM forum for these questions, as it reaches a lot more people - and likely the people that know the answer to the question.
19 févr. 2020 à 0 h 52
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,578
Quoting: BurgerBoss
Fine, that's acceptable.

Problem is that had I actually asked this question in this forum, the chances of getting responses to the question gets much, much smaller, because it's very likely that no one but COL fans are reading that post. Probably not even them,

The latest post in this forum was from a month ago. These team-forums are very rarely used - unfortunately if I may add. This is why people tend to use the AGM forum for these questions, as it reaches a lot more people - and likely the people that know the answer to the question.

I completely understand your reasoning. Our hope is that by keeping these kind of threads off the AGM page and making sure to note why, it will migrate traffic over to other forums. It's the same reason why AGM threads that announce a trade are deleted: there is a relevant trade forum that is officially updated with all the trade details and serves as a discussion point. Also, please do not take my thread of further action personally. Again, I am putting it out there in the hopes that it will discourage others from creating off-topic AGM posts.

You'll also notice a new warning that pops up when you try to publish an AGM team that reminds people of the AGM forum rules. Hopefully that will also help.
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
19 févr. 2020 à 0 h 58
Démarrer sujet
What in tarnation
Quoting: toque
I completely understand your reasoning. Our hope is that by keeping these kind of threads off the AGM page and making sure to note why, it will migrate traffic over to other forums. It's the same reason why AGM threads that announce a trade are deleted: there is a relevant trade forum that is officially updated with all the trade details and serves as a discussion point. Also, please do not take my thread of further action personally. Again, I am putting it out there in the hopes that it will discourage others from creating off-topic AGM posts.

You'll also notice a new warning that pops up when you try to publish an AGM team that reminds people of the AGM forum rules. Hopefully that will also help.

Yeah I know it's nothing personal. And it's quite sad that the team forums are used so rarely, because the forums are there for a good reason.

May I suggest a possible Question-forum for just these kind of posts? The posts would be much more likely to reach more people when they're not restricted for one fanbase only. I got my answer from a BOS fan to the question I asked because they had another that kind of example in their team... That kind of forum could be favorable for all users on this site.
toque a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage