SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

2020/2021

13 févr. 2020 à 21 h 4
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Who is likely to be moved from Tampa at the deadline or offseason when they have Stamkos (NMC), Palat (NTC), Gourde (NTC), Johnson (NTC), Killorn (NTC), Hedman (NMC), Coburn (NTC), McDonagh (NTC) who are signed to pretty significant cap hit or in Coburn's case another year remaining on a cup contending team? Along with having Kucherov and Point, who are very unlikely to be moved being high end players and big time contributors. Then they have guys like Cirelli, Shattenkirk, Sergachev, and Cernak on expiring deals that are likely due a decent pay raise. I get letting Shattenkirk walk could happen, but that's just one player. They do have some good prospects that could step in, but they will too need a pay raise in a couple years, when some of those no trade guys are still under contract. Even if the salary cap does increase a million or a bit more it still doesn't seem like they'll be able to keep everyone. Thoughts on some potential things they could do?
13 févr. 2020 à 21 h 52
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,240
Quoting: CANhockey
Who is likely to be moved from Tampa at the deadline or offseason when they have Stamkos (NMC), Palat (NTC), Gourde (NTC), Johnson (NTC), Killorn (NTC), Hedman (NMC), Coburn (NTC), McDonagh (NTC) who are signed to pretty significant cap hit or in Coburn's case another year remaining on a cup contending team? Along with having Kucherov and Point, who are very unlikely to be moved being high end players and big time contributors. Then they have guys like Cirelli, Shattenkirk, Sergachev, and Cernak on expiring deals that are likely due a decent pay raise. I get letting Shattenkirk walk could happen, but that's just one player. They do have some good prospects that could step in, but they will too need a pay raise in a couple years, when some of those no trade guys are still under contract. Even if the salary cap does increase a million or a bit more it still doesn't seem like they'll be able to keep everyone. Thoughts on some potential things they could do?

Killorn's NTC moves to a Modified NTC on July 1st, so he's likely to be traded. I don't see any of the other guys waiving. Most likely Paquette, Coburn, McElhinney all get moved.
CANhockey a aimé ceci.
13 févr. 2020 à 22 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: HabsForEver
Killorn's NTC moves to a Modified NTC on July 1st, so he's likely to be traded. I don't see any of the other guys waiving. Most likely Paquette, Coburn, McElhinney all get moved.

Do you think around 18 mil of cap space is enough to resign Cirelli, Sergachev, and Cernak? While also filling out about 11 NHL roster spots if those other guys go? Also why would Coburn waive when it is probably his best chance at winning a cup (If they don't win this year). I count roughly 8 guys in their system that they have under contract next year or that they could resign for fairly cheap.
14 févr. 2020 à 13 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
Quoting: CANhockey
Do you think around 18 mil of cap space is enough to resign Cirelli, Sergachev, and Cernak? While also filling out about 11 NHL roster spots if those other guys go? Also why would Coburn waive when it is probably his best chance at winning a cup (If they don't win this year). I count roughly 8 guys in their system that they have under contract next year or that they could resign for fairly cheap.

cirelli 4m x 3 years sergachev bridge as well for obvious reasons. 5x3. Cernak will get a low dollar deal. should be plenty of space.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage