sabres getting restless for a 2C
ANA
  1. Killorn, Alex
  2. Stephens, Mitchell
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (TBL)
TBL
  1. Kase, Ondrej
Détails additionnels:
get over kase's advanced stats and recognize that he will continue to lose value if not traded now
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de VAN
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de BUF
Logo de ANA
Logo de TBL
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de BUF
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $66 250 916 $0 $2 475 000 $15 249 084 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 463 139 $2 463 139 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
863 333 $863 333 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
700 000 $700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
1 550 000 $1 550 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 133 333 $1 133 333 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 602 778 $2 602 778 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
G
UFA - 8
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 7
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 200 000 $$1M)
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 févr. 2020 à 22 h 51
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,639
You think Killorn is going to waive his NTC from Tampa to the Ducks?
12 févr. 2020 à 22 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,986
Quoting: palhal

i forgot to include that this thread includes next year too... I know he wouldn't, but I don't think ANA appears on his M-NTC
13 févr. 2020 à 0 h 47
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,449
Quoting: palhal

Nvm Killer has NTC. He's going for a 60 point season. TB is not moving him for Kase.
13 févr. 2020 à 1 h 18
Jah1722
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,894
If we aren’t accepting Kase advanced stats how does he get Killorn let alone that full package? You have to take into account both he and Ritchie drive play which coupled with TB cap crunch is the only way they move Killorn for Kase.

Also shore gets more than a 7th. Deslauriers got a 4th. Shore could get a 4th.
13 févr. 2020 à 6 h 14
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,706
So ANA trades one of their most important forwards (he is literally their only guy willing to stand in front of the net... The goals/points will come once the ducks get a high end forward or two) for an overpaid AHL d man... Hard hard pass, take out TT and Larson from the BUF trade and replace them with a pick of= value, to me they have 0 value, fun fact, Kase's advanced stats only slightly>better KiWWorn's, I'd consider that trade, and I doubt anything else in that trade brings much value, Stephens reminds me of like Tom Kuhnhackl lol, and if Tampa has good scouts, they'd realize (unlike people in this site) Kase is also one of if not ANA's best forward based off we test...
13 févr. 2020 à 6 h 44
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 462
Pass on all of these.

Ritchie, whilst not what you hope for in a 10th OA pick, brings some much needed size and hitting to the line-up. He's also the only big-body we have suitable for sitting in front of the opposing teams netminder during the PP. He also brings a lot of intangibles to the team. He's movable, but not for Bowey Madison... not even close.

Shore could get more.

Need the veteran leadership that Henrique brings more than a bunch of high risk assets. The idea that we should trade all our older players for prospects and picks is just wrong. That's how you end up like BUF, unable to win. Henrique is one of the few players we have that has been to the SCFs. That knowledge and experience of knowing what it takes to win is vital if we're to turn things around.

We don't need another LW, we need help at RD.
awatt a aimé ceci.
13 févr. 2020 à 9 h 18
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 564
Quoting: mytduxfan
Pass on all of these.

Ritchie, whilst not what you hope for in a 10th OA pick, brings some much needed size and hitting to the line-up. He's also the only big-body we have suitable for sitting in front of the opposing teams netminder during the PP. He also brings a lot of intangibles to the team. He's movable, but not for Bowey Madison... not even close.

Shore could get more.

Need the veteran leadership that Henrique brings more than a bunch of high risk assets. The idea that we should trade all our older players for prospects and picks is just wrong. That's how you end up like BUF, unable to win. Henrique is one of the few players we have that has been to the SCFs. That knowledge and experience of knowing what it takes to win is vital if we're to turn things around.

We don't need another LW, we need help at RD.

I don't think moving everyone is the answer but I think you have to look at moving a few pieces. Anaheim is not in an "instant rebuild" situation like Toronto was for example. Toronto had a young controlled core that they added 3 top 10 forwards to, as well as a slew of other prospects at the same time. Even if they add another top-5 guy this year to Zegras, they probably aren't ready to make the NHL impact that Matthews/Marner/Nylander have as quickly.

My point is anybody who's deal is up in 2 or 3 seasons should be considered expendable. And especially if it's somebody you think they won't resign during the rebuild. You should be looking at moving Manson, Linholm, Rakell not because they are bad players you don't want, but because of the value they would have around the league. Add some top prospects from other systems, especially since not every prospect works out. You'll still have some veterans to help oversee the transition and help out the young guys until they are ready to takeover.

It sucks to trade away good players, but if it helps in the long run, it's the logical move, right?
13 févr. 2020 à 9 h 40
Quoting: newballcoach
I don't think moving everyone is the answer but I think you have to look at moving a few pieces. Anaheim is not in an "instant rebuild" situation like Toronto was for example. Toronto had a young controlled core that they added 3 top 10 forwards to, as well as a slew of other prospects at the same time. Even if they add another top-5 guy this year to Zegras, they probably aren't ready to make the NHL impact that Matthews/Marner/Nylander have as quickly.

I don't know what an "instant rebuild" is. If you're suggesting we need to have a long, drawn-out rebuild, you're wrong. We have better prospects than TOR did when they started their rebuild, so you clearly don't know what you're talking about and are just trying to justify us moving some player that you want on your team (I assume it's Manson and I assume you want us to move for pennies on the dollar - get bent!).

If we add a top-5 guy to Zegras, Steel, Comtois, Terry, Lundestrom, Tracey, Groulx, Thrun, Mahura, Dostal... not to mention Rakell, Silf, Kase, Henrique, Lindholm, Fowler, Manson, Gudbranson, Gibson, we're well on the way to being competitive again. We've drafted extremely well with low-end picks and already have a host of good young talent coming through the ranks. They're taking time to develop into fully-fledged NHLers, so what? We're in no rush and certainly not in the **** the way TOR was before rebuilding. Didn't TOR miss the playoffs like 9 out 10 years before getting somewhat competitive again? Meanwhile, we made the playoffs 2 years ago and went to the WCFs 3 years ago, and that was pretty much with the same core as we have now (minus Kesler and a past-it Perry). Things really aren't as doom and gloom as you think over here.

My point is anybody who's deal is up in 2 or 3 seasons should be considered expendable. And especially if it's somebody you think they won't resign during the rebuild. You should be looking at moving Manson, Linholm, Rakell not because they are bad players you don't want, but because of the value they would have around the league. Add some top prospects from other systems, especially since not every prospect works out. You'll still have some veterans to help oversee the transition and help out the young guys until they are ready to takeover.

It sucks to trade away good players, but if it helps in the long run, it's the logical move, right?

Move Lindholm? You're clueless dude. Moving Lindholm would leave us looking for another Lindholm and effectively bury us in a full-blown rebuild for the next 4-5 years. Even if Lindholm brings back a top-5 pick (which he wouldn't because those teams aren't interested in 26 year old D-men, no matter how good they are), it's a mystery box. It could bust and then we've just given up Lindholm, who will be a good top pairing D-man for the next 8-10 years, for nothing. You need to get it out of your head that we're rebuilding. We're not, we're transitioning from the Getzlaf and Perry-era. It's going to take a few years for the kids to take on the slack, but the talent is absolutely there, even if you choose not to see it.

Manson, Lindholm and Rakell will all be re-signed after their contracts are up... why wouldn't they be? Oh... to justify us moving them for pennies on the dollar to your team. Not happening bro!

We're like 1-2 years away from pushing for a playoff spot. Manson will be 30, Lindholm will be 28 and Rakell will be 29... holy ****... we better get rid of them now because 28-30 is practically ancient. We'll be lucky if they can still skate by then.

JT is 30 this year and TOR still sucks. Better get rid of him for picks. SMH!
13 févr. 2020 à 9 h 48
I don't know what an "instant rebuild" is. If you're suggesting we need to have a long, drawn-out rebuild, you're wrong. We have better prospects than TOR did when they started their rebuild, so you clearly don't know what you're talking about and are just trying to justify us moving some player that you want on your team (I assume it's Manson and I assume you want us to move for pennies on the dollar - get bent!).

If we add a top-5 guy to Zegras, Steel, Comtois, Terry, Lundestrom, Tracey, Groulx, Thrun, Mahura, Dostal... not to mention Rakell, Silf, Kase, Henrique, Lindholm, Fowler, Manson, Gudbranson, Gibson, we're well on the way to being competitive again. We've drafted extremely well with low-end picks and already have a host of good young talent coming through the ranks. They're taking time to develop into fully-fledged NHLers, so what? We're in no rush and certainly not in the **** the way TOR was before rebuilding. Didn't TOR miss the playoffs like 9 out 10 years before getting somewhat competitive again? Meanwhile, we made the playoffs 2 years ago and went to the WCFs 3 years ago, and that was pretty much with the same core as we have now (minus Kesler and a past-it Perry). Things really aren't as doom and gloom as you think over here.

Move Lindholm? You're clueless dude. Moving Lindholm would leave us looking for another Lindholm and effectively bury us in a full-blown rebuild for the next 4-5 years. Even if Lindholm brings back a top-5 pick (which he wouldn't because those teams aren't interested in 26 year old D-men, no matter how good they are), it's a mystery box. It could bust and then we've just given up Lindholm, who will be a good top pairing D-man for the next 8-10 years, for nothing. You need to get it out of your head that we're rebuilding. We're not, we're transitioning from the Getzlaf and Perry-era. It's going to take a few years for the kids to take on the slack, but the talent is absolutely there, even if you choose not to see it.

Manson, Lindholm and Rakell will all be re-signed after their contracts are up... why wouldn't they be? Oh... to justify us moving them for pennies on the dollar to your team. Not happening bro!

We're like 1-2 years away from pushing for a playoff spot. Manson will be 30, Lindholm will be 28 and Rakell will be 29... holy ****... we better get rid of them now because 28-30 is practically ancient. We'll be lucky if they can still skate by then.

JT is 30 this year and TOR still sucks. Better get rid of him for picks. SMH!

You are an angry little man. Please go give someone a hug and make sure you know that they love you. It's not great to be this upset on this internet, so if you need to talk to someone about your frustrations please do so. I am concerned for you after this post, please take care.
13 févr. 2020 à 10 h 16
You are an angry little man. Please go give someone a hug and make sure you know that they love you. It's not great to be this upset on this internet, so if you need to talk to someone about your frustrations please do so. I am concerned for you after this post, please take care.

If you don't want angry responses, don't troll an ANA thread with your clueless thoughts telling us we're "not in an instant rebuild situation like TOR was". You got wrekt brah. I knew you'd have no comeback... now back to NHL 20 with you.
13 févr. 2020 à 10 h 22
If you don't want angry responses, don't troll an ANA thread with your clueless thoughts telling us we're "not in an instant rebuild situation like TOR was". You got wrekt brah. I knew you'd have no comeback... now back to NHL 20 with you.

Just have a good day okay? Live well man, breathe a little bit and just enjoy yourself.

And try not to have unbelievable blinders assuming you are always right, your team is awesome and you know best. Listening instead of shouting will help you out.
13 févr. 2020 à 10 h 45
Just have a good day okay? Live well man, breathe a little bit and just enjoy yourself.

And try not to have unbelievable blinders assuming you are always right, your team is awesome and you know best. Listening instead of shouting will help you out.

Nah mate, you're just wrong and don't know what you're talking about on this one.

LMFAO!!! So not agreeing with you and your wrong opinion of my team = "unbelievable blinders" and "assuming I am always right". You can search my post history. I've even admitted that my team is bad right now and think they should stay bad to get a high pick. Funny that when you can't comeback to something I've actually said, you just make stuff up to comeback to.

I'm writing to you on a forum. How am I "shouting"? You got wrekt so hard you have no comeback. Better quit whilst you're behind and stop responding.
13 févr. 2020 à 11 h 2
Nah mate, you're just wrong and don't know what you're talking about on this one.

LMFAO!!! So not agreeing with you and your wrong opinion of my team = "unbelievable blinders" and "assuming I am always right". You can search my post history. I've even admitted that my team is bad right now and think they should stay bad to get a high pick. Funny that when you can't comeback to something I've actually said, you just make stuff up to comeback to.

I'm writing to you on a forum. How am I "shouting"? You got wrekt so hard you have no comeback. Better quit whilst you're behind and stop responding.

Are you sure you're okay? You seem very upset and your spelling seems a bit confused. It's not healthy to be unable to see other points of view. Other people are just trying to help you, maybe just calm down for once and accept their help. It's okay, you're not alone out there. Try to smile and enjoy your day.
13 févr. 2020 à 11 h 46
Are you sure you're okay? You seem very upset and your spelling seems a bit confused. It's not healthy to be unable to see other points of view.

Still no comeback!

Other people are just trying to help you, (needs a full-stop you ****) maybe just calm down for once and accept their help. It's okay, you're not alone out there. Try to smile and enjoy your day.

You really gonna call me out on my spelling when your grammar all over the place. Calling me out my spelling is so weak... You got trashed son. You're clueless about hockey so have to comment on my spelling. Get wrekt!
13 févr. 2020 à 14 h 11
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 129
These moves don't address any of our issues going forward. Rico is proving to one of our only forwards capable of providing offense despite this team being completely anemic. There is zero pressure to trade Kase. He's on an incredibly favorable contract and isn't slated to be a free agent when it's up. Sure he's injury prone but the value he provides on the ice absolutely outweighs whatever return we'd get considering everyone is probably gunshy about acquiring him. Killorn is a great player but I'm super weary about acquiring a winger in his 30s with that much term left, never mind the fact he won't waive his no-trade to come here.

We don't need to make any moves this year. This year is purely about getting our young players experience and hopefully landing a top-5 pick. There's really nothing we can do to seriously shape this team into a winner until we're out from under Getzy's contract and the bulk of Perry's buyout. We can ship Grant and Miller out in two weeks and recoup some more draft picks but that's about it. I'm about ready to cut bait on Ritchie but I think we can fetch more for him near the draft. His spot doesn't need to be opened up until Comtois is ready for full-time duty.
mytduxfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage