SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Two-Round Draft Rankings

Two-Round Draft Rankings

Cuvée de repêchage: 2020
Créé par: bruinsdude77
Publié: 12 févr. 2020 à 10 h 24
Description
Not a mock, just rankings based off aggregating a number of other rankings, some research, and in a few cases some viewings.

Honorable Mentions: Will Cuylle, Veeti Miettinen, Alexander Pashin, Luke Evangelista, Ryan Francis, Brock Faber, Daemon Hunt, Tyler Tullio
12 févr. 2020 à 19 h 58
Atmie
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 22
The rangers are not taking a Goalie at 10 OA.
15 févr. 2020 à 15 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 54
Quoting: Atmie
The rangers are not taking a Goalie at 10 OA.

As I said, just rankings and not a mock. Obviously the last thing the Rangers need is another goalie. If I were the Rangers and the top nine picks went as ranked, I would take Mercer or Gunler. Almost no right-shot forwards of value in the New York pipeline.
16 févr. 2020 à 22 h 37
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275
Holtz over Drysdale?
16 févr. 2020 à 22 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 54
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
Holtz over Drysdale?

I am a big fan of Raymond and Holtz. And I'll throw Gunler in there too. I think those three Swedes are the real deal.

In a vacuum, I take Holtz over Drysdale. Hard to compare a forward vs. a defenseman. but I think Holtz has a higher ceiling and is more pro-ready. I think that Drysdale is a great young player, but that his value is inflated by being the only elite defensive prospect in the class. Which could also very well mean that he's taken before Holtz. The odds of Drysdale being a top-five pick are pretty high, as some D-needy team will want the best available defender. I would be hesitant to take any other defenseman maybe even in the top 20. But I just feel that Holtz is the better prospect right now and the two are interchangeable in most draft rankings you'll see.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage