Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 000 000 $74 753 133 $0 $7 762 500 $8 246 867 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AD
RFA - 2
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 7
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
833 333 $833 333 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 févr. 2020 à 8 h 23
Tspky
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 980
Keep DeGiuseppe on the fourth line over boyle.. he's much faster and plays the same physical style. ADA won't sign for 2.5m, so someone is gonna have to go. I think the rangers should just offer Strome a 2 year 4m a year deal, not 4.5-- his numbers are definitely inflated by panarin-- hopefully a team will overpay for him, I would stick Chytil with panarin if stromer gets traded. Keep in mind the rangers will most likely have a top 10 pick which means they may have an additional player on the team next year.

Also, only way i resign CK is if rangers do not get a top 3 pick in the draft. Lafreniere trumps Kreider and so does Stutzle (his long term outlook is looking like wing).

Here is hoping Hank agrees to be traded by the deadline since Sheshterkin has taken over the #1 spot
12 févr. 2020 à 8 h 40
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 760
Quoting: Spanky227
Keep DeGiuseppe on the fourth line over boyle.. he's much faster and plays the same physical style. ADA won't sign for 2.5m, so someone is gonna have to go. I think the rangers should just offer Strome a 2 year 4m a year deal, not 4.5-- his numbers are definitely inflated by panarin-- hopefully a team will overpay for him, I would stick Chytil with panarin if stromer gets traded. Keep in mind the rangers will most likely have a top 10 pick which means they may have an additional player on the team next year.

Also, only way i resign CK is if rangers do not get a top 3 pick in the draft. Lafreniere trumps Kreider and so does Stutzle (his long term outlook is looking like wing).

Here is hoping Hank agrees to be traded by the deadline since Sheshterkin has taken over the #1 spot

Problem with your CK strategy is that the 6/6.75 offered in this lineup is if he signs before TDL...No lottery team is going to trade their 1st for a rental...and relying on the Ranger's chances of getting into top 3 in the draft...good luck with that- so if they make the decision to sign him after they know their draft position is outside top 3- will require him to go UFA...and the starting point for that will be 7X7...the term will become the real deal breaker here.
12 févr. 2020 à 8 h 52
Tspky
Quoting: Jimbo1119
Problem with your CK strategy is that the 6/6.75 offered in this lineup is if he signs before TDL...No lottery team is going to trade their 1st for a rental...and relying on the Ranger's chances of getting into top 3 in the draft...good luck with that- so if they make the decision to sign him after they know their draft position is outside top 3- will require him to go UFA...and the starting point for that will be 7X7...the term will become the real deal breaker here.

who said anything about a lottery first for CK? After rangers sell off they are bound to fall in the standings. I don't think they will make the playoffs, so they'll have a lottery pick-- which means they have the potential to have a top 3 pick (even if it's not probable). I do not think the rangers have a high probability of this, I'm just saying it would be stupid to resign kreider and have Lafreniere's or Stutzle's path to a top 6 LW spot blocked. I'm saying they should follow what the Yankees did a few years back (assuming they don't get a top 3 pick). I know it's baseball but look what the yankees did with Chapman-- they traded him when they weren't playoff bound for Gleyber Torres (stud prospect) and then resigned Chapman in the offseason. All I'm saying is it would be in the best interest of the team to do the same, even if they are interested in keeping CK.

Rangers can talk to CK now about extension and even though it may not be "ethical" they can talk about giving him the opportunity to go for a cup this year and then resigning him to a deal in the summer-- if he really wanted to stay with the rangers he can still take a discount (look at david perron, exposed in expansion draft then signed a team friendly deal with the team that gave him up). The only way your logic works is if the rangers were signing him to a 8 year deal (please god no) for the cap hit to be a bit lower-- they won't be able to if they trade him, the max would be 7 but in the example you say it would be 6 years so it wouldn't be affected.
12 févr. 2020 à 9 h 6
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 365
Anyone think Kreider would resign in free agency and get traded at the deadline?
Spanky227 a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2020 à 9 h 36
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 705
Quoting: Captain_Jack
Anyone think Kreider would resign in free agency and get traded at the deadline?

It's definitely a possibility.. Kreids has spent his entire career in NY, and obviously both sides want him to be a Ranger... but it's not too common so I'm just not gonna get my hopes up.
12 févr. 2020 à 13 h 40
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 760
Quoting: Spanky227
who said anything about a lottery first for CK? After rangers sell off they are bound to fall in the standings. I don't think they will make the playoffs, so they'll have a lottery pick-- which means they have the potential to have a top 3 pick (even if it's not probable). I do not think the rangers have a high probability of this, I'm just saying it would be stupid to resign kreider and have Lafreniere's or Stutzle's path to a top 6 LW spot blocked. I'm saying they should follow what the Yankees did a few years back (assuming they don't get a top 3 pick). I know it's baseball but look what the yankees did with Chapman-- they traded him when they weren't playoff bound for Gleyber Torres (stud prospect) and then resigned Chapman in the offseason. All I'm saying is it would be in the best interest of the team to do the same, even if they are interested in keeping CK.

Rangers can talk to CK now about extension and even though it may not be "ethical" they can talk about giving him the opportunity to go for a cup this year and then resigning him to a deal in the summer-- if he really wanted to stay with the rangers he can still take a discount (look at david perron, exposed in expansion draft then signed a team friendly deal with the team that gave him up). The only way your logic works is if the rangers were signing him to a 8 year deal (please god no) for the cap hit to be a bit lower-- they won't be able to if they trade him, the max would be 7 but in the example you say it would be 6 years so it wouldn't be affected.

OK..I think I'm understanding you a little better...you're suggesting trading him for assets now...and then trying to sign him when he goes UFA...I don't want to dismiss that plan...right now anything can happen. I just think that if he offers any "hometown discount"- that will come before TDL (and probably would have already presented itself). If they do trade him to a team they know will be hard pressed to resign him- then the possibility does exist that they jump into the UFA bidding for him. I just think at that point all Kreider will consider will be 7 year offers starting at 7M. I don't think the Rangers will go for that. If they really still want him and they are close right now on money AND term then make it happen ASAP. I wouldn't worry about creating a path for any prospect...that's a good problem to have which you solve when it presents itself as a problem- and if lucky enough to have that problem there should be many options to work it out.
12 févr. 2020 à 15 h 28
Tspky
Quoting: Jimbo1119
OK..I think I'm understanding you a little better...you're suggesting trading him for assets now...and then trying to sign him when he goes UFA...I don't want to dismiss that plan...right now anything can happen. I just think that if he offers any "hometown discount"- that will come before TDL (and probably would have already presented itself). If they do trade him to a team they know will be hard pressed to resign him- then the possibility does exist that they jump into the UFA bidding for him. I just think at that point all Kreider will consider will be 7 year offers starting at 7M. I don't think the Rangers will go for that. If they really still want him and they are close right now on money AND term then make it happen ASAP. I wouldn't worry about creating a path for any prospect...that's a good problem to have which you solve when it presents itself as a problem- and if lucky enough to have that problem there should be many options to work it out.

the thing i'm worried about in terms of path for a prospect is i think kreider may insist on a NMC or a NTC.. something I would only do if he took a significant hometown discount.. he's definitely worth around 6.5 the way he is currently playing but I find it hard to believe he will be worth that in 4-5 years... having a NMC/NTC at that point may suck
Jimbo1119 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage