Forums/NHL Trades

2020 Trade Deadline Discussion Thread

25 févr. 2020 à 11 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
Quoting: MoreOfAnIslesGuy
In an ideal world, I'd want 50%, but thats just not possible. I just feel like Parise should best be left as a member of the Wild.

Yeah, that contract in any trade would be really tricky. If they were to move him, they'd probably need to be getting another long-term, big money deal back, which kinda takes out the point of moving him.
MoreOfAnIslesGuy a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2020 à 12 h 6
Isles For Life
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 190
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Yeah, that contract in any trade would be really tricky. If they were to move him, they'd probably need to be getting another long-term, big money deal back, which kinda takes out the point of moving him.

That's the thing, any trade I would approve of really only benefits the Isles, haha. I wouldn't mind him as an Islander, I just would like to only have to pay him sub $5mn.
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
25 févr. 2020 à 16 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
Quoting: MoreOfAnIslesGuy
That's the thing, any trade I would approve of really only benefits the Isles, haha. I wouldn't mind him as an Islander, I just would like to only have to pay him sub $5mn.

I read that the reason it didn't happen was the reason you just mentioned. There just wasn't a deal that made sense for both sides.
MoreOfAnIslesGuy a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage