LAK
  1. Gaudette, Adam [Droits de RFA]
VAN
  1. Jensen, Nick
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (WSH)
VAN
  1. Choix de 7e ronde en 2022 (MTL)
MTL
  1. Baertschi, Sven (1 650 000 $ retained)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Frais appliqués
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de ANA
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de WSH
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $81 235 212 $1 700 000 $3 700 000 $264 788 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
C, AG
UFA - 1
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
C
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 375 000 $4 375 000 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
700 000 $700 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
G
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Capitals de Washington
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 févr. 2020 à 19 h 56
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,963
you know florida physically can't make that trade....

WSH trade makes zero sense for either team... WSH has 3 goalies already and VAN ges nothing worthwhile as a return.

Amadio is a career fourth liner.

Disastrous
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2020 à 20 h 8
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,303
This is quite bad for Vancouver.
Sonuvabirch69 a aimé ceci.
7 févr. 2020 à 20 h 13
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 301
Why would we trade Thatcher Demko and Jordie Benn for Nick Jensen? That’s ****ed, especially when we have a guy like Brogan Rafferty about to come up soon. We don't need Jensen.

These trades are horrible for Vancouver.
7 févr. 2020 à 20 h 59
Phenchod
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 74
What have I just witnessed
7 févr. 2020 à 23 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 12
Quoting: Wqrrior
you know florida physically can't make that trade....

WSH trade makes zero sense for either team... WSH has 3 goalies already and VAN ges nothing worthwhile as a return.

Amadio is a career fourth liner.

Disastrous

You mean the Florida that has 25 million in cap space in the offseason and was linked to Alec Martinez earlier this year?

You mean the Washington that has Holtby as a UFA, Samsonov and two goalies with zero games of NHL experience?

You mean the Vancouver that has Edler a season from free agency, a 24 year old rookie defender in Utica with one pro season under his belt as the replacement and could use a cost controlled veteran instead of the second round pick Demko will likely bring?

You mean Amadio who is already the type of third line centre Jim Benning has chased twice in free agency only to end up with 7.5 million a season sunk into Sutter and Beagle?

Thanks for your feedback. It really helped me think this through!
8 févr. 2020 à 1 h 31
Quoting: Butlrr
You mean the Florida that has 25 million in cap space in the offseason and was linked to Alec Martinez earlier this year?

You mean the Washington that has Holtby as a UFA, Samsonov and two goalies with zero games of NHL experience?

You mean the Vancouver that has Edler a season from free agency, a 24 year old rookie defender in Utica with one pro season under his belt as the replacement and could use a cost controlled veteran instead of the second round pick Demko will likely bring?

You mean Amadio who is already the type of third line centre Jim Benning has chased twice in free agency only to end up with 7.5 million a season sunk into Sutter and Beagle?

Thanks for your feedback. It really helped me think this through!

the fact that multiple people gave feedback and you are still this strong on your opinion....

I'm a hometown canucks fan.

Florida would be stupid to make that trade. They are tight on cap as it is, and they would much rather put their cap into resigning top 6 options. Myers was not signed to be traded. I do like Weegar though... but that's not what Florida wants to get him. If anything, Gaudette could be swapped for him.

Washington would be stupid not to take that trade lol... it's that one-sided. Jensen is a #6 guy that's given more minutes to balance the defense there. He does not cost what has long been advertised as the Canucks goalie of the future. Samsonov will be their starter next year... look at what we were all saying about CBJ before this year and where they are now.

Amadio is not a third line center. The fact that you think he is... it's just laughable. Maybe on LA because they suck?
remowilliams a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2020 à 13 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 8 févr. 2020 à 14 h 13
Quoting: Wqrrior
the fact that multiple people gave feedback and you are still this strong on your opinion....

I'm a hometown canucks fan.

Florida would be stupid to make that trade. They are tight on cap as it is, and they would much rather put their cap into resigning top 6 options. Myers was not signed to be traded. I do like Weegar though... but that's not what Florida wants to get him. If anything, Gaudette could be swapped for him.

Washington would be stupid not to take that trade lol... it's that one-sided. Jensen is a #6 guy that's given more minutes to balance the defense there. He does not cost what has long been advertised as the Canucks goalie of the future. Samsonov will be their starter next year... look at what we were all saying about CBJ before this year and where they are now.

Amadio is not a third line center. The fact that you think he is... it's just laughable. Maybe on LA because they suck?

You’re a hometown Canucks fan arguing that popular opinion makes your arguments correct. I’m a hometown Canucks fan that remembers popular opinion when Cory Schneider was traded, a trade that has turned out to be so one-sided that it helped rewrite the trade value of young goaltenders.

The internet- it’s powered by arguments!

Of course Myers didn’t sign a contract to be traded. No NHL player signs a contract to be traded, with the possible exception of one year deals. Also, he has limited no trade protection not a NMC on a team with multiple toxic negative value contracts. Welcome to the NHL.

It would probably be dumb for Florida to trade for Myers. Does Florida have a track record of dumb decisions? Let’s get Yandle, Ekblad, and Marchessaults agents on a conference call and ask.

Would you trade a 2nd for Jensen? Do you think Demko returns more than a 2nd? Would you like to lose Demko in the expansion draft? The Canucks either sign Markstrom and trade Demko prior to expansion or go with Demko. This scenario explores keeping Markstrom, but I have a lot of time for the other option also.

“Hi, I’m Michael Amadio! As a hometown Canuck fan, you may have never thought about me for more than five minutes: https://hockeyviz.com/fixedImg/replacements/1920/L.A/amadimi96/wrap

In all seriousness, there’s a lot to be desired about this proposed team, I get that. There are a few basic arguments worth considering however:

1. The Canucks need cap space
2. Myers is probably the biggest contract that is moveable without adding prospects and picks
3. I’d rather spend 6 million on good goaltending than a D that’s getting average results on the third pairing.
4. Eriksson is not going anywhere
5. Moving a decent player is probably the only way to get rid of a contract like Beagle’s which is terrible (the term, the age, the “he’s on the fourth line”) but not Eriksson terrible.
6. The Canucks could use an effective, cost-controlled bottom six centre. Gaudette (who in terms of development is almost as old as Horvat) doesn’t look to be that guy defensively.
8 févr. 2020 à 16 h 18
Quoting: Butlrr
You’re a hometown Canucks fan arguing that popular opinion makes your arguments correct. I’m a hometown Canucks fan that remembers popular opinion when Cory Schneider was traded, a trade that has turned out to be so one-sided that it helped rewrite the trade value of young goaltenders.

The internet- it’s powered by arguments!

Of course Myers didn’t sign a contract to be traded. No NHL player signs a contract to be traded, with the possible exception of one year deals. Also, he has limited no trade protection not a NMC on a team with multiple toxic negative value contracts. Welcome to the NHL.

It would probably be dumb for Florida to trade for Myers. Does Florida have a track record of dumb decisions? Let’s get Yandle, Ekblad, and Marchessaults agents on a conference call and ask.

Would you trade a 2nd for Jensen? Do you think Demko returns more than a 2nd? Would you like to lose Demko in the expansion draft? The Canucks either sign Markstrom and trade Demko prior to expansion or go with Demko. This scenario explores keeping Markstrom, but I have a lot of time for the other option also.

“Hi, I’m Michael Amadio! As a hometown Canuck fan, you may have never thought about me for more than five minutes: https://hockeyviz.com/fixedImg/replacements/1920/L.A/amadimi96/wrap

In all seriousness, there’s a lot to be desired about this proposed team, I get that. There are a few basic arguments worth considering however:

1. The Canucks need cap space
2. Myers is probably the biggest contract that is moveable without adding prospects and picks
3. I’d rather spend 6 million on good goaltending than a D that’s getting average results on the third pairing.
4. Eriksson is not going anywhere
5. Moving a decent player is probably the only way to get rid of a contract like Beagle’s which is terrible (the term, the age, the “he’s on the fourth line”) but not Eriksson terrible.
6. The Canucks could use an effective, cost-controlled bottom six centre. Gaudette (who in terms of development is almost as old as Horvat) doesn’t look to be that guy defensively.

Cory was traded for a 9th overall pick, not a #5 defenseman. And I'm on the board of "sign markstrom and let seattle claim him". I want demko here as he is best for our long term team. Markstrom is better now, but he is older and won't be the guy that gets us a cup. Give demko a year more of growth next year and either trade Markstrom then or allow seattle to take him. Markstrom could walk now and we get nothing... not much difference if we get a year free and a better goalie situation long term. I don't have faith in DiPietro as our starter of the future.

Myers simply isn't waiving his contract. We are holding onto him. Florida has cheaper options out there. That's the trade that makes the least overall sense.

Malgin is essentially a downgraded version of Gaudette. Speaking of Gaudette, he might not be strong defensively yet, but his game has improved so drastically from last year and continues to improve that he can easily fill out more. I don't think he becomes much more than a 3rd liner, but he is proving to be a pretty good one and is only improving. Canucks have had faith in his development - we value him more than other teams.

One thing I do agree with is your assessment of Beagle. It wasn't a good signing and that last year was dreadful from the start. That contract needs to be moved and I don't know how it will be. Then again the team is strong on their view of him and probably won't. It's probably better overall to move Sutter. Either that or buy him out. He's a shell of what he was expected to be, but still carries enough value that a desperate team might buy on him for cheap.

So you're fixated on Amadio, eh?
I get that, but if he costs Gaudette, we gotta walk. He would make for a great fourth liner on our team... his upside isn't strong enough for a contending team at 3C though. I'd pay a third for him at most. Anything beyond that is a drastic and necessary overpay. Essentially gifting Gaudette. Fixating on a player and giving max value for to get it almost always goes south.

``1. The Canucks need cap space``
Yes. Get rid of Sutter. Also Virtanen will be making about 750k less on a 2 year deal. He makes what you gave him on a four year.
Also, I think we have to let Leivo go. The selection of right handed wingers is very slim this year. Teams will be paying a bonus to get that - even overpaying. Anything more than 1.75M (which i know he's getting more) and we should walk.... so, he should walk.

``2. Myers is probably the biggest contract that is moveable without adding prospects and picks``
I'm assuming this happens after the NMC is up and it's a NTC.

Still, it remains tight to trade him. Very few teams will have interest in that contract. He hasn't necessarily been brutal for us either - not worth 6M, but not bad enough to view as a bad contract. Even if we do move him, we won't be getting a good return back. It's a cap league, cap costs value. Realistically speaking, this man isn't going anywhere.

``3. I’d rather spend 6 million on good goaltending than a D that’s getting average results on the third pairing.``
Keep benning away from july 1st.

I'd actually rather trade stecher - i think he will demand more than his worth. Team would buy on him too.

``4. Eriksson is not going anywhere``
i agree. maybe utica if the management is less stubborn.

``5. Moving a decent player is probably the only way to get rid of a contract like Beagle’s which is terrible (the term, the age, the “he’s on the fourth line”) but not Eriksson terrible.``
Probably gotta wait a year more to do this. It'd be a pick or prospect that goes with him. Seattle... Detroit, want a dog?

``6. The Canucks could use an effective, cost-controlled bottom six centre. Gaudette (who in terms of development is almost as old as Horvat) doesn’t look to be that guy defensively.``
Still better than Malgin or Amadio at that role as I already said. He should fill that gap a bit more as he continues to improve. I'd be interested in Carl Soderberg on a cheap one year deal if we need a center temporarily though. Gaudette does look better on the wing.
Butlrr a aimé ceci.
8 févr. 2020 à 17 h 2
Démarrer sujet
The last goalie moved for a significant return was Ben Bishop after taking the Lightning to the cup final as a starter. The days of young goalies netting big returns are gone. I like Demko, but I’ve appreciated that Markstrom has been both good and durable. I also expect Markstrom will come with a NMC forcing Vancouver to protect him in the expansion draft.

I think Malgin has hidden upside but I also agree. Gaudette is fine and would look a lot better on the wing or if another line could join Horvats line in handling tough matchups (Beagle line gets caved in). The Canucks need a Malhotra, Higgins, or Chubarov type they can run against scoring lines and come out almost even. I think Amadio might be that guy (I also like Rodrigues who Buffalo is low on).

I agree that Leivo is likely gone, which is a shame. He’s an underrated forward (actually he reminds me of Chris Higgins). I’d take him over any forward in the bottom six right now other than perhaps Virtanen (if he is the guy we’ve seen in the past month).

I firmly believe Myers is making around his market value. I think there are enough teams that would take him on that moving him wouldn’t be a problem but I agree that the return won’t be great. The team didn’t know Hughes would be this good this fast and an extra 6 million to play with would be great. I’d rather spread that money across two defence that could stabilize a third pair.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage