Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2681 500 000 $78 705 790 $0 $565 000 $2 794 210 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 498 925 $1 498 925 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
10 893 000 $10 893 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Rangers de New York
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
C, AG
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Rangers de New York
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 févr. 2020 à 3 h 42
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
You forgot to acquire Miller from ANA also.....lets get them all.....
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
6 févr. 2020 à 7 h 9
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 462
Ducks pass. AJ/KK do nothing for us. Would need one of Liljegren/Sandin + for just Manson alone. Holzer could be had cheap, but Ritchie has some serious value to us because of the intangibles he brings (I.e. grit, hitting, net presence, etc.).
7 févr. 2020 à 6 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Hockey Fan First
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: Laudan
You forgot to acquire Miller from ANA also.....lets get them all.....

Don't need Miller now with the Campbell trade.
7 févr. 2020 à 6 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Hockey Fan First
Quoting: mytduxfan
Ducks pass. AJ/KK do nothing for us. Would need one of Liljegren/Sandin + for just Manson alone. Holzer could be had cheap, but Ritchie has some serious value to us because of the intangibles he brings (I.e. grit, hitting, net presence, etc.).

Kapanen (23 yrs old with 30 points) does a lot for an aging Aneheim that is at the beginning of a rebuild phase. He arguably becomes their top RW with as many points as Silfverberg (29 yrs 31 points) has. If not now then soon.

Ceci still has a potential upside and Aneheim has plenty of cap space to take on the short contract with a good argument to resign him for much less if he doesn't respond to two trades in under 2 years.

Meanwhile Jesper Lindgren has a potential higher then Manson and is only 22 yrs old. So he has a full 6 years to get there. Along with a 4th round pick that is 2 rounds higher then Manson was taken at round 6.

As for losing Richie. He hasn't really performed up to his potential in Aneheim and a location change might be exactly what he needs. Meanwhile moving him gives space for Max Jones and Max Comtois (both 21 yrs and similar style players) to show their potential. Dmytro Timashov meanwhile brings good potential for a solid two way player to the LW.

But with all that said I will change the trade giving your comments some consideration.
7 févr. 2020 à 6 h 55
Quoting: DarthBriggles
Kapanen (23 yrs old with 30 points) does a lot for an aging Aneheim that is at the beginning of a rebuild phase. He arguably becomes their top RW with as many points as Silfverberg (29 yrs 31 points) has. If not now then soon.

Ceci still has a potential upside and Aneheim has plenty of cap space to take on the short contract with a good argument to resign him for much less if he doesn't respond to two trades in under 2 years.

Meanwhile Jesper Lindgren has a potential higher then Manson and is only 22 yrs old. So he has a full 6 years to get there. Along with a 4th round pick that is 2 rounds higher then Manson was taken at round 6.

As for losing Richie. He hasn't really performed up to his potential in Aneheim and a location change might be exactly what he needs. Meanwhile moving him gives space for Max Jones and Max Comtois (both 21 yrs and similar style players) to show their potential. Dmytro Timashov meanwhile brings good potential for a solid two way player to the LW.

But with all that said I will change the trade giving your comments some consideration.

Silfverberg is better than KK. Kase is also a play driver. We also have Terry coming through on the RS. If necessary, we could also move Jones to RW. KK isn’t a bad player, but he’s not NEED by any stretch of the imagination and certainly not a significant upgrade on what we already have.

Ceci is terrible. There is no point in trying to sugarcoat a known bad asset. You’re paying to dump him. He does nothing for us and would be gone by next season.

Lmfao at Lindgren have higher potential than Manson. Get real! You keep him then and we’ll keep Manson if you truly believe he has that kind of upside. Just stupid.

Ritchie hasn’t met expectations, but he brings a lot of intangibles that other players don’t. Big body, hits hard, good net presence on the PP. He’s the type you need more of during the playoffs, not less. He’s not a throw-in and someone I would prefer to keep around. We’re in the no rush to move anyone. We have a wealth of young wingers. We should keep them all and give them and opportunity to impress. The ones that fall short can be moved, but we’re a while away from needing to make that decision. It’s not a sure thing that Comtois or Jones will end up better than Ritchie. It’s likely on Comtois, but Jones is looking more and more like a grinder. Ritchie brings more for me right now, but Jones needs longer to develop.

If you’re changing the trade, remove Ritchie and start with Liljegren + 1st and keep adding.
8 févr. 2020 à 23 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Hockey Fan First
Silfverberg is better than KK. Kase is also a play driver. We also have Terry coming through on the RS. If necessary, we could also move Jones to RW. KK isn’t a bad player, but he’s not NEED by any stretch of the imagination and certainly not a significant upgrade on what we already have.

Ceci is terrible. There is no point in trying to sugarcoat a known bad asset. You’re paying to dump him. He does nothing for us and would be gone by next season.

Lmfao at Lindgren have higher potential than Manson. Get real! You keep him then and we’ll keep Manson if you truly believe he has that kind of upside. Just stupid.

Ritchie hasn’t met expectations, but he brings a lot of intangibles that other players don’t. Big body, hits hard, good net presence on the PP. He’s the type you need more of during the playoffs, not less. He’s not a throw-in and someone I would prefer to keep around. We’re in the no rush to move anyone. We have a wealth of young wingers. We should keep them all and give them and opportunity to impress. The ones that fall short can be moved, but we’re a while away from needing to make that decision. It’s not a sure thing that Comtois or Jones will end up better than Ritchie. It’s likely on Comtois, but Jones is looking more and more like a grinder. Ritchie brings more for me right now, but Jones needs longer to develop.

If you’re changing the trade, remove Ritchie and start with Liljegren + 1st and keep adding.

First off I don't think you understand where your Ducks are at in their lifecycles of an NHL team. They are currently in a rebuild phase. That means only draft picks over the next 2 to 3 years and players under 23 actually have face value to the team. Everything else is trade bait. That said Anaheim and Toronto have a long history of being good trade partners. Furthermore Anaheim is currently on the "in debt" side of that equation.

Kapanen (23 yrs 31 pts) isn't an immediate upgrade to Silfverberg (29 yrs 31 pts). But Silfverberg is going to be in his decline and Kapanen is only getting better. Not to mention Kapanen has done all this on the 3rd line in Toronto. Bumping up to the 1st line would see him excell far beyond Silfverberg in points. And you obviously haven't see him play if you think he doesn't "drive the play" as much. Kase (http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/ondrej-kase/) doesn't even come close to Kapanen (http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/kasperi-kapanen/) in potential or probability of reaching said potential. Manson has had one good year and the rest have been decent. He's be expected to have at least 2 more years as good as his best in TO to make him worth anything. So Kapanen for Mason requires more on the Ducks end of the deal by far.

Cody Ceci isn't going to replace Manson by any stretch but he does fill in the gap on the right side one line down.

With Ritchie, you have to give to get. Anaheim has enough of his player type that trading any one based on the "toughness" aspect doesn't carry weight. And based on who else is coming up, their comparative ages and giving them ice time to "bloom", Ritchie is odd man out and with lower than face value.

Lindgren is 22 yrs old with a projected 7.0 talent score and a D rating of reaching that potential (so likely to end up a 6.0 to 7.0) with offensive potential Manson just doesn't have
Manson is 28 yrs old with a projected 6.0 talent score (already reached but one season only) and a C rating of reaching that potential (age would indicate unlikely to be as good as his best season again)
Lindgren is exactly the good potential prospect R-handed D that Anaheim wants right now for a rebuilding team. Manson is completely expendable and trade-fodder. Add Mac Hollowell 21 yrs old R-handed D that plays solid D like Manson and now you have two good young D men to grow with over the next decade.

But again I will take your comments into consideration and rework the trade.
10 févr. 2020 à 13 h 27
First off I don't think you understand where your Ducks are at in their lifecycles of an NHL team. They are currently in a rebuild phase. That means only draft picks over the next 2 to 3 years and players under 23 actually have face value to the team. Everything else is trade bait. That said Anaheim and Toronto have a long history of being good trade partners. Furthermore Anaheim is currently on the "in debt" side of that equation.

It's always great hearing from an outsider where my team is in it's "life-cycle", especially when they're wrong. We are not "rebuilding", we are going through a re-tooling phase as we transition past the Getzlaf/Perry era. This isn't the same crappy Leafs team that missed the playoffs 9 out of 10 years from 2006-2016 and had to strip everything back before building up again over 3-5 years (and you still can't make the playoffs on a consistent basis). ANA has drafted extremely well with their late 1st/2nd round picks that they had during their competitive years and we now have a deep pool of good prospects coming through. What we don't have is a franchise forward, but, as TOR fans will be quite aware, these players are relatively easy to pick up if you are lucky enough to get a high draft pick (Matthews, Marner, Nylander). Unfortunately, we just haven't sucked hard enough for long enough to get one of these yet.

Nope, we won't be trading away anyone over 23 years of age. That's how you end up like EDM, with a bunch of kids who don't know how to win or have any experience of what it takes to go all the way. The Ducks will be doing it the right way and keeping their experienced veterans to protect and guide the youth as they come through the ranks. We have an elite netminder in Gibson, a solid back-end with Lindholm, Fowler, Gudbranson, and Manson, and a young group of prospect coming through. Add to that a franchise forward, or a couple more elite players and we'll be fine.

Kapanen (23 yrs 31 pts) isn't an immediate upgrade to Silfverberg (29 yrs 31 pts). But Silfverberg is going to be in his decline and Kapanen is only getting better. Not to mention Kapanen has done all this on the 3rd line in Toronto. Bumping up to the 1st line would see him excell far beyond Silfverberg in points. And you obviously haven't see him play if you think he doesn't "drive the play" as much. Kase (http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/ondrej-kase/) doesn't even come close to Kapanen (http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/kasperi-kapanen/) in potential or probability of reaching said potential. Manson has had one good year and the rest have been decent. He's be expected to have at least 2 more years as good as his best in TO to make him worth anything. So Kapanen for Mason requires more on the Ducks end of the deal by far.

Hey, I like KK. I would happily add him to our roster, but not in a straight up deal for Manson.

Cody Ceci isn't going to replace Manson by any stretch but he does fill in the gap on the right side one line down.

Ceci sucks. Stop trying to sugarcoat him. He does nothing for us. He's a cap dump. Anyway, I think he's injured now and can't be traded.

With Ritchie, you have to give to get. Anaheim has enough of his player type that trading any one based on the "toughness" aspect doesn't carry weight. And based on who else is coming up, their comparative ages and giving them ice time to "bloom", Ritchie is odd man out and with lower than face value.

Hey, I like Ritchie. I think he adds another dimension to ANA and he's really the only big-body that we have who can sit in front of the opposing netminder during the PP. Having said that, he's movable in the right deal. He's not a superstar and he's not going to have a noticeable impact TORs play, but he's one of those guys who will have the opposing D-men thinking and looking over their shoulder. That extra half-second while they look around is small, but makes a difference to forecheckers and puck hounders.

Lindgren is 22 yrs old with a projected 7.0 talent score and a D rating of reaching that potential (so likely to end up a 6.0 to 7.0) with offensive potential Manson just doesn't have Manson is 28 yrs old with a projected 6.0 talent score (already reached but one season only) and a C rating of reaching that potential (age would indicate unlikely to be as good as his best season again)
Lindgren is exactly the good potential prospect R-handed D that Anaheim wants right now for a rebuilding team. Manson is completely expendable and trade-fodder. Add Mac Hollowell 21 yrs old R-handed D that plays solid D like Manson and now you have two good young D men to grow with over the next decade.

Those ratings don't mean anything. Lindgren, Timashov, Hollowell are throw-ins for me and have no real value. You might as well remove them to simplify the deal.

But again I will take your comments into consideration and rework the trade.

Keep it simple.

Manson + Ritchie + Holzer <----> KK + Sandin/Liljegren + Ceci + 2nd

A deal to consider at least.
13 févr. 2020 à 1 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Hockey Fan First
Modifié 13 févr. 2020 à 4 h 56
It's always great hearing from an outsider where my team is in it's "life-cycle", especially when they're wrong. We are not "rebuilding", we are going through a re-tooling phase as we transition past the Getzlaf/Perry era.

I may not live in Anaheim but I am a Hockey fan first and I understand Hockey very well. According to your teams GM and every professional analyst Anaheim should be rebuilding with youth. Anything less will land you where Detroit finds themselves right now. May not be what you want to hear or choose to believe but it is the FACTS.

"Ducks GM Bob Murray wants to be busy before trade deadline." (https://ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/anaheim-ducks-general-manager-bob-murray-wants-to-be-busy-before-trade-deadline)

"Anaheim Ducks: Keeping John Gibson Fresh and Focused Through a Rebuild" (http://nhl.nbanewsnow.com/anaheim-ducks-keeping-john-gibson-fresh-and-focused-through-a-rebuild-national-hockey-league-news/)

"Anaheim Ducks Rebuild Should Proceed with Speed" (https://lastwordonhockey.com/2019/12/04/anaheim-ducks-rebuild-should-proceed-with-speed/)

"Forget Retooling, It’s Time For The Anaheim Ducks To Rebuild" (https://www.spectorshockey.net/2019/12/forget-retooling-its-time-for-the-anaheim-ducks-to-rebuild/)

"The Anaheim Ducks, a team in transition, hoping that new coach ... Basically, the Ducks are going full rebuild" (https://the4thlinepodcast.com/anaheim-ducks-2019-20-nhl-season-preview)

Bottom line is Anaheim is having a fire sale to get as many draft picks and prospects under 24 yrs as they can manage. That means anyone 24 to 30 is their prime trade bait.

Hey, I like Ritchie ... He's not a superstar and he's not going to have a noticeable impact TORs play

I like Ritchie too. He just hasn't reached his potential in Anaheim and a lot of players respond to being moved. So he does have a scoring upside still. Specially if were paired with Matthews and Marner on the first line AND with the like of Kyle Clifford there to help school him along. As a hockey fan first I'd like to see him get that chance and make something of it.

Lindgren, Timashov, Hollowell are throw-ins for me and have no real value.

I beg to differ that they have no "real value". A young prospect that has been filling their potential is worth much more then any draft pick where the question remains if the prospect will perform at the NHL level. For proof of that look at how many 1st overall picks bust as NHL'ers.

"Dmytro Timashov, LW, Shawinigan Cataractes (QMJHL)
Drafted by the Toronto Maple Leafs
5th Round, 125th overall, 2015

The Toronto Maple Leafs may have themselves a keeper in Dmytro Timashov. The offensive dynamo was in the spotlight this season for his standout play in the QMJHL as well as internationally at the World Junior Championship. Overshadowed by the big names at the tournament, Toronto’s Director of Player Personnel Mark Hunter suggested Timashov would be a sleeper in the tournament. He was correct. Timashov had a two-goal, five-assist performance for Sweden in a tournament where that country failed to medal. Upon returning to North America, he was traded to the Cataractes, bringing with him his playmaking ability, skating, and experience in the postseason. Timashov produced 32 points in 28 games for the Cataractes and finished the regular season with 85 points in 57 games overall. He has maintained his top form in the postseason where he has been especially dangerous with the man advantage."

Keep it simple.

Manson + Ritchie + Holzer <----> KK + Sandin/Liljegren + Ceci + 2nd

A deal to consider at least.

So, I've read your comments and fully considered them. I will tweak the trade one more time to what I fully feel is a fair deal.
26 févr. 2020 à 5 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Hockey Fan First
It's always great hearing from an outsider where my team is in it's "life-cycle", especially when they're wrong. We are not "rebuilding".

Now that the trade deadline has passed, I can say with absolute confidence that Anaheim is in rebuild mode and any player over 24 is part of the fire-sale. It's just too bad Toronto GM Kyle Dubas didn't try to make any real moves.
26 févr. 2020 à 16 h 22
Now that the trade deadline has passed, I can say with absolute confidence that Anaheim is in rebuild mode and any player over 24 is part of the fire-sale. It's just too bad Toronto GM Kyle Dubas didn't try to make any real moves.

Well you're wrong. How does moving Kase, who has been disappoint this season and is made of glass, Ritchie, who has been nothing but a disappoint since his draft year and held out at RFA talks last year, Shore, Grant, Holzer, all expiring contracts, and Sprong, a kid that has been stuck in the AHL all season and wasn't going to make it on the big club, an indication that ANA is in rebuild mode? Literally none of those assets are core players and had no future with ANA. We had a shake up amongst our depth players and tried to add more speed. That's literally the definition of a retool - developing new assets that will eventually replace the old or exchanging assets of equivalent value in order to change/refresh the identity and play style of a team. That's not the same as stripping it all back and starting again.
10 août 2020 à 4 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Hockey Fan First
I think you need to revisit the original conversation. Ritchie and Holzer were two of the players you were arguing shouldn't be traded. The trade I proposed would vastly improve Anaheim.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage