SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

What is Mantha's trade value?

5 févr. 2020 à 16 h 21
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Just curious to get everyone's opinion here. I'm a big Wings fan and a huge Mantha fan but at the same time I really do think trading him can help their rebuild. If they find the right trade partner and Mantha has a great finish to this year or a great full season next year what sort of return could the Wings look for?

I would think it would have to be at least 2 premium assets (Young NHL ready player, high pick, blue chip prospect). As a Wings fan right now all we can really do is think about the future to distract ourselves from this season hahah

Let me know what you think
5 févr. 2020 à 21 h 14
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,142
I commented before he isn’t anywhere near the player you think he is, and he has a bit of injury history. Realistically imo he’d fetch a 1st (not lottery) a good prospect (not a teams top prospect) and either a conditional pick or lower tier prospect. For comparison Joran Eberle has a higher PPG output and has been healthier. Would you trade a top 10 pick and your #1 prospect for him?
6 févr. 2020 à 15 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Eberle is not a good comparison in my opinion being 4 years older. But I guess I see what you're saying, though I still disagree with your value of Mantha I might be shooting too high. If he has a full season next year and puts up 35+ goals and 70 points being 26 I think he could quite easily get a high pick and high end prospect. I'll admit that is a big "if" considering is injury history and being on the Wings who are awful.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage