5 févr. 2020 à 11 h 59
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
5 févr. 2020 à 12 h 1
CHI NYI
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
My money is still on Tampa, as it has been all year. They very well could meet STL in the Finals though
5 févr. 2020 à 12 h 2
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,636
Quoting: ForsbergForVezina
My money is still on Tampa, as it has been all year. They very well could meet STL in the Finals though

For me, the favorites are Boston and St. Louis. But with Tampa rising, I'm starting to think they can go all the way as well. Especially if they continue to get hot. I had a dream that the Pens won the Stanley Cup against the Blues but of course that will never happen in real life.
5 févr. 2020 à 12 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Quoting: MikeyThePensFan
For me, the favorites are Boston and St. Louis. But with Tampa rising, I'm starting to think they can go all the way as well. Especially if they continue to get hot. I had a dream that the Pens won the Stanley Cup against the Blues but of course that will never happen in real life.

Man seeing how your Pens are doing I wouldn't be shocked to see them in the finals
5 févr. 2020 à 12 h 5
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,332
Extremely hard to repeat. The team as currently built has a chance but I wouldn't say it's likely. Now, if the Blues add a rental or two and get Tarasenko back for the postseason, then the repeat becomes a little more easier to believe. Then again, anything can happen as long as you make the playoffs. All about being hot at the right time.
5 févr. 2020 à 12 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Quoting: A_K
Extremely hard to repeat. The team as currently built has a chance but I wouldn't say it's likely. Now, if the Blues add a rental or two and get Tarasenko back for the postseason, then the repeat becomes a little more easier to believe. Then again, anything can happen as long as you make the playoffs. All about being hot at the right time.

Dude your team is freaking stacked... Tarasenko, O'Reilly, Schwartz, Perron, Sundqvist, Schenn, Steen, Bozak, Kyrou, Sanford, Thomas, Blais, Pietrangelo, Parayko, Faulk, Binnington...
5 févr. 2020 à 12 h 12
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,332
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
Dude your team is freaking stacked... Tarasenko, O'Reilly, Schwartz, Perron, Sundqvist, Schenn, Steen, Bozak, Kyrou, Sanford, Thomas, Blais, Pietrangelo, Parayko, Faulk, Binnington...

Yeah I know the players lol I love them. It still takes playing good hockey - and getting some puck luck - at the right time. How many playoff games did Tampa win last year after winning 62 reg szn games?
5 févr. 2020 à 12 h 13
CHI NYI
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
Quoting: MikeyThePensFan

Don’t count them out they’re having a magical year. I’d put them probably 2nd to win after Tampa
5 févr. 2020 à 12 h 27
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,191
If Toronto doesn't win the cup, I'm fine with whoever wins.

As long as it's not Montreal, Boston, NY Islanders, Vancouver or Edmonton.
5 févr. 2020 à 12 h 36
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
Vancouver is my underdog pick
5 févr. 2020 à 13 h 15
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,636
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
Man seeing how your Pens are doing I wouldn't be shocked to see them in the finals

Quoting: ForsbergForVezina
Don’t count them out they’re having a magical year. I’d put them probably 2nd to win after Tampa

My favorites for the cup this season are:

1. Bruins
2. Blues
3. Capitals
4. Lightning
5. Avalanche

Hopefully the Pens catch everyone by surprise again. I remember during the 2016 and 2017 cup runs, the ESPN analysts picked them to lose every round.
ForsbergForVezina a aimé ceci.
5 févr. 2020 à 17 h 4
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
The Blues are clearly the best team in the West. They've gotta be a huge favorite to make the Finals. But, WASH, PIT, TBL, and BOS are all capable of beating them. Right now I'd give STL about a 30% chance of repeating.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage