SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

Bouchard or Bear

5 févr. 2020 à 11 h 30
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,246
Modifié 5 févr. 2020 à 11 h 41 par F50marco
What kind of return would you want in a trade for one of these guys? Doesn't have to be specific to the Ducks, just what you would want the package to look like based on the Oilers needs.
5 févr. 2020 à 11 h 36
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,817
Both probably not moving unless you over pay, Bear has been a Calder sleeper (he’s not gonna win it but in edms eyes he’s a saviour), and Bouchard coming next is scary
CD282 a aimé ceci.
5 févr. 2020 à 11 h 36
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,455
Both are untouchable as of right now
CD282 a aimé ceci.
5 févr. 2020 à 11 h 39
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,715
I moved this to the "general fantasy talk" forum for a reason. Please read the rules before posting non AGM's.
5 févr. 2020 à 11 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: F50marco
I moved this to the "general fantasy talk" forum for a reason. Please read the rules before posting non AGM's.

I see stuff like this posted in AGM's all the time?
5 févr. 2020 à 11 h 46
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,734
Quoting: yikes
Both probably not moving unless you over pay, Bear has been a Calder sleeper (he’s not gonna win it but in edms eyes he’s a saviour), and Bouchard coming next is scary

Quoting: BeterChiarelli
Both are untouchable as of right now

Correct - I don't see Edmonton moving either guy. Holland is building for the future, so he's more likely to move one of Larsson or Benning. For example:

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/304289
5 févr. 2020 à 11 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,715
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
I see stuff like this posted in AGM's all the time?

Exactly the problem........ I can't catch every single one of them. Regardless, before "submitting" your AGM it clearly states the rules for posting in this section.

The AGM section is not a bulletin board for any and all thoughts someone wants to talk about. There are clearly defined forums for all categories so that we don't have an AGM section of just chaos being posted.

Just FYI also, Im not not just doing this for the fun of it. The CF administrators have asked for it to be this way. (I also agree with it regardless)
5 févr. 2020 à 12 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: CD282
Correct - I don't see Edmonton moving either guy. Holland is building for the future, so he's more likely to move one of Larsson or Benning. For example:

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/304289

This is sort of off topic, but does the statement of Holland building for the future worry you at all? I think both of those players are great as well but if Holland could improve his team right now by trading one of these guys who may not hit their stride for a few years, wouldn't you want him to do it? Or do you trust that Mcdavid is patient enough for it to all come together?
5 févr. 2020 à 12 h 52
This is sort of off topic, but does the statement of Holland building for the future worry you at all? I think both of those players are great as well but if Holland could improve his team right now by trading one of these guys who may not hit their stride for a few years, wouldn't you want him to do it? Or do you trust that Mcdavid is patient enough for it to all come together?

Holland is trying to improve the team every year, but the goal is to build a perennial contender. There are a few teams (Boston, Pittsburgh, Washington, Tampa, etc) that are a threat to win the Cup every single year, Holland wants Edmonton to be one of those teams. He's in the first year of a 5 year deal, so there isn't "win now" pressure on him.
5 févr. 2020 à 12 h 56
Or do you trust that Mcdavid is patient enough for it to all come together?

The Oilers are in a playoff spot right now and have been most of the season. The Pacific is really tight so it's no guarantee, but I think if the team makes the playoffs this year that will satisfy McDavid. Some small moves at the deadline to improve the team (but not give away the future) would be a reward to the core for getting the team this far.
6 mars 2020 à 17 h 27
Ivan Barbashev Stan
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3
What kind of return would you want in a trade for one of these guys? Doesn't have to be specific to the Ducks, just what you would want the package to look like based on the Oilers needs.

listen, I know holland is wont to sell his future up the river with questionable deals but a team this depleted of quality players with 2 young talents at a position of real need won't leave Holland with any doubt about keeping them

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage