Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $76 254 525 $0 $132 500 $5 245 475 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 995 000 $4 995 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 916 667 $2 916 667 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 280 000 $2 280 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
RFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 600 000 $7 600 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 janv. 2020 à 10 h 1
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,738
Buffalo should take it and run.
27 janv. 2020 à 10 h 4
The CEO of reported
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 79
Gonna need to give up a lot more
I don’t even know what it’d be
27 janv. 2020 à 10 h 9
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 176
No D back . The D pipeline is full. Who is top forward prospect ?
27 janv. 2020 à 10 h 52
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,308
Not even worth it, you'd basically have Risto for 2 seasons and then you're giving him a raise to the point that he's no longer worth having cause he's not worth any more then what he's presently making or you have him for one season and then you're looking at dealing him to recoup assets in the second season cause he'll be a UFA and will walk, he's just not worth acquiring.

I think the Jets are kind of screwed unless some of their prospects like Heinola and Samberg can come in and contribute right away and not need any AHL time, seriously it might be time to see if Wheeler wants to go.
27 janv. 2020 à 11 h 14
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 162
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Not even worth it, you'd basically have Risto for 2 seasons and then you're giving him a raise to the point that he's no longer worth having cause he's not worth any more then what he's presently making or you have him for one season and then you're looking at dealing him to recoup assets in the second season cause he'll be a UFA and will walk, he's just not worth acquiring.

I think the Jets are kind of screwed unless some of their prospects like Heinola and Samberg can come in and contribute right away and not need any AHL time, seriously it might be time to see if Wheeler wants to go.

What team wants Wheelers contract?
27 janv. 2020 à 11 h 34
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: Hawksince71
What team wants Wheelers contract?

I have no idea, the Jets would obviously have to take money back to make it work but he's still productive,
gotta think there'd be some interested teams.
27 janv. 2020 à 11 h 57
I have no idea, the Jets would obviously have to take money back to make it work but he's still productive,
gotta think there'd be some interested teams.

The intangible in this is Wheeler is the face of the organization. Would Sharks being having the year they are having if Pavelski was still there? Truly miss his leadership.
Moving Wheeler’s contract would bring the Jets another contract back. It doesn’t necessarily make the club better.
27 janv. 2020 à 12 h 1
BiscuitBakesHotTaeks
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 361
Make the 2nd conditional to a 1st if WPG makes the conf finals or something crazy and I think it’s fair
27 janv. 2020 à 12 h 3
MisstheWhalers
The intangible in this is Wheeler is the face of the organization. Would Sharks being having the year they are having if Pavelski was still there? Truly miss his leadership.
Moving Wheeler’s contract would bring the Jets another contract back. It doesn’t necessarily make the club better.

Maybe the Sharks miss Pavelsk that much or maybe they're an old team, have a few conflicting personalities in the room and haven't gotten good goaltending?

Perhaps not but repeatedly doing what they've been doing is getting them nowhere and it's gotta be wearing thin on Wheeler, he'd probably welcome a trade to a contender at this point, he's 34, time is ticking away and the Jets don't look like they'll be winning a cup this year or next, how long does he want to hang around to see if this team can get back to contender status.
27 janv. 2020 à 13 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Need sum D
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Quoting: Swagmaster
No D back . The D pipeline is full. Who is top forward prospect ?

Probably Vesalainen or Luoto. I hear that Buffalo is looking for offense so Roslo and an offensive dman like Niku would be fair. Maybe swap out Niku for Vesa then?
27 janv. 2020 à 13 h 25
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 176
Quoting: WheEhlers
Probably Vesalainen or Luoto. I hear that Buffalo is looking for offense so Roslo and an offensive dman like Niku would be fair. Maybe swap out Niku for Vesa then?

They have offensive D here and developing . Need offensive forwards
29 janv. 2020 à 11 h 23
Maybe the Sharks miss Pavelsk that much or maybe they're an old team, have a few conflicting personalities in the room and haven't gotten good goaltending?

Perhaps not but repeatedly doing what they've been doing is getting them nowhere and it's gotta be wearing thin on Wheeler, he'd probably welcome a trade to a contender at this point, he's 34, time is ticking away and the Jets don't look like they'll be winning a cup this year or next, how long does he want to hang around to see if this team can get back to contender status.

No contender will have the cap space to acquire Wheeler. No team will pay for that term. A deal will like happen in two seasons when Wheeler is near the end of the contract. Wheeler can still play. Maybe moved to the 2nd line. What hurts Winnipeg most, I think is Little’s contract.
29 janv. 2020 à 12 h 13
MisstheWhalers
No contender will have the cap space to acquire Wheeler. No team will pay for that term. A deal will like happen in two seasons when Wheeler is near the end of the contract. Wheeler can still play. Maybe moved to the 2nd line. What hurts Winnipeg most, I think is Little’s contract.

A contender could take him, the Jets would just have to take some money back to make it work.
He is playing on the 2nd line now and I never said he couldn't play just that if he wants a cup it isn't happening with the Jets and the Jets need an overhaul that I doubt he'll want to be a part of.

Little's contract is fine for now, he produces in line with his paycheck and they've missed him big time this season, in time it may become an issue but it isn't right now or next season. The Jets issue right now is Little being out, Buff's absence and the $7M combined that's being paid to Lowry and Perreault who are producing at a 4th line rate, if those two were putting up points like an average 3rd line does the Jets would be in a better position right now, they need to look at moving those two at the TDL if possible, they both need to go as part of the overhaul that needs to happen.
30 janv. 2020 à 13 h 10
A contender could take him, the Jets would just have to take some money back to make it work.
He is playing on the 2nd line now and I never said he couldn't play just that if he wants a cup it isn't happening with the Jets and the Jets need an overhaul that I doubt he'll want to be a part of.

Little's contract is fine for now, he produces in line with his paycheck and they've missed him big time this season, in time it may become an issue but it isn't right now or next season. The Jets issue right now is Little being out, Buff's absence and the $7M combined that's being paid to Lowry and Perreault who are producing at a 4th line rate, if those two were putting up points like an average 3rd line does the Jets would be in a better position right now, they need to look at moving those two at the TDL if possible, they both need to go as part of the overhaul that needs to happen.

I agree with you that the Jets would have to take money back to move Wheeler, however I can’t see how this would improve the franchise. In such a circumstances, it is toxic contract coming back. Wheeler in my opinion, in more than point producer.

A quick view of Little’s stats, I didn’t realize he was able to stay healthy the past two seasons. His history of injury is alarming. Four years remaining on his contract, at age 32, it should be expected his availability and production will decline.

I am sure that the Jets’ record would be better if they were healthy. Considering what Cheveldayoff did quickly to fix the back end in October, them team has played exceptionally well. He has been criticized for not replacing the free agents who left, but his situation last summer was difficult. I think he couldn’t commit money to the blue-line until the RFA’s were resolved. With so many high profiled ELC expiring last season, it was a game of chicken determining market value of these players. No GM wanted overpay their players.
Buff not reporting to camp magnified the Jets crisis on the blue. I praise Cheveldayoff for not hitting the panic button and using the cap recklessly to fill spaces.

It may not be a ideal year, for the Jets but there future is bright.
30 janv. 2020 à 13 h 26
MisstheWhalers
I agree with you that the Jets would have to take money back to move Wheeler, however I can’t see how this would improve the franchise. In such a circumstances, it is toxic contract coming back. Wheeler in my opinion, in more than point producer.

A quick view of Little’s stats, I didn’t realize he was able to stay healthy the past two seasons. His history of injury is alarming. Four years remaining on his contract, at age 32, it should be expected his availability and production will decline.

I am sure that the Jets’ record would be better if they were healthy. Considering what Cheveldayoff did quickly to fix the back end in October, them team has played exceptionally well. He has been criticized for not replacing the free agents who left, but his situation last summer was difficult. I think he couldn’t commit money to the blue-line until the RFA’s were resolved. With so many high profiled ELC expiring last season, it was a game of chicken determining market value of these players. No GM wanted overpay their players.
Buff not reporting to camp magnified the Jets crisis on the blue. I praise Cheveldayoff for not hitting the panic button and using the cap recklessly to fill spaces.

It may not be a ideal year, for the Jets but there future is bright.

I don't necessarily disagree with anything you said but I think this team needs a bigger overhaul then anyone else thinks it does, no minor tweaks are gonna fix this and I just can't see this team being remotely close to a contender in the next couple seasons which is why I think moving Wheeler is best for both him and the organization.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage