Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $55 370 853 $0 $7 557 500 $26 129 147 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance2 475 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
3 300 000 $3 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
3 333 225 $3 333 225 $
DG
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 janv. 2020 à 1 h 19
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,322
Honestly this is horrible...please delete
21 janv. 2020 à 7 h 50
arky
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,334
Quoting: ChiHawk
Honestly this is horrible...please delete

Thank You
ChiHawk et JackBurton a aimé ceci.
21 janv. 2020 à 10 h 4
Good Opinion Haver
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 938
Stanley Cup Champions...but not for awhile with these trades
21 janv. 2020 à 12 h 30
Démarrer sujet
hockeygm
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 16
Quoting: mikearky
Thank You

How is this horrible. You have to be a brick to think that. Thanks for your feedback, BRICK.
21 janv. 2020 à 14 h 3
arky
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,334
Quoting: hockeygm
How is this horrible. You have to be a brick to think that. Thanks for your feedback, BRICK.

Well sir, if you are going to ask a question, please end the sentence with a question mark and not a period.

And you are calling me a Brick.
22 janv. 2020 à 1 h 3
Hawks Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,658

Let's break this down...

DET trade: Saad for Mantha is roughly a 1:1. Mantha puts up more points and is 2 years younger but is owed a raise (likely $6M) and Saad plays a better 200 ft game. You are then trading three players for an AHL player in Svechnikov. Dude barely cracks Detroit's lineup last 4 seasons. De Haan may not return to NHL if shoulder doesn't heal, Chad Krys has never played an NHL game but is progressing well as a late-blooming prospect, and Kampf is a workhorse on the 3rd/4th lines. Detroit doesn't want/need De Haan. So you're essentially sending Saad for Mantha and then the potential of Krys and Kampf for an AHL player. You're just giving players away at that point.

NJ: While a change of scenery is likely needed for Subban and Sikura, the package is off. NJ doesn't need goaltending this year. They're one of the worst teams and aren't close to a playoff spot so to take on Crawford for this year only does nothing for them when they can just resign him as a UFA in July. I would say Hawks overwhelmingly win this trade as it's lopsided. You get Zacha who is a good 3rd liner who puts up 25 points per year and Subban who is (besides this year) considered a great defender and PP guy and you gave NJ a goalie they don't need/want and two AHL player with low ceilings. Sikura is not a top 6 forward and Gilbert is not a top 4 D man.

WPG: Why? You're trading Smith and a 7th for a 7th. So you're giving Smith away to the Jets FOR FREE because the 7th rounders cancel each other out. Plus, Smith has been serviceable as a 4th liner. Also, Hawks don't need the cap space to dump his salary so doing this move makes zero sense.

PHI: I don't mind this but now Hawks are stuck with that contract for 4 years for a player who is performing well below his standard. If this trade happened and he excels then it's a great deal for the Hawks (vice versa with Gus for Philly). If he comes here and continues to perform the way he is this year, Hawks are better off just resigning Gus to less money.

Hope this helps.
22 janv. 2020 à 19 h 15
Démarrer sujet
hockeygm
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 16
Quoting: Jco5ta5
Let's break this down...

DET trade: Saad for Mantha is roughly a 1:1. Mantha puts up more points and is 2 years younger but is owed a raise (likely $6M) and Saad plays a better 200 ft game. You are then trading three players for an AHL player in Svechnikov. Dude barely cracks Detroit's lineup last 4 seasons. De Haan may not return to NHL if shoulder doesn't heal, Chad Krys has never played an NHL game but is progressing well as a late-blooming prospect, and Kampf is a workhorse on the 3rd/4th lines. Detroit doesn't want/need De Haan. So you're essentially sending Saad for Mantha and then the potential of Krys and Kampf for an AHL player. You're just giving players away at that point.

NJ: While a change of scenery is likely needed for Subban and Sikura, the package is off. NJ doesn't need goaltending this year. They're one of the worst teams and aren't close to a playoff spot so to take on Crawford for this year only does nothing for them when they can just resign him as a UFA in July. I would say Hawks overwhelmingly win this trade as it's lopsided. You get Zacha who is a good 3rd liner who puts up 25 points per year and Subban who is (besides this year) considered a great defender and PP guy and you gave NJ a goalie they don't need/want and two AHL player with low ceilings. Sikura is not a top 6 forward and Gilbert is not a top 4 D man.

WPG: Why? You're trading Smith and a 7th for a 7th. So you're giving Smith away to the Jets FOR FREE because the 7th rounders cancel each other out. Plus, Smith has been serviceable as a 4th liner. Also, Hawks don't need the cap space to dump his salary so doing this move makes zero sense.

PHI: I don't mind this but now Hawks are stuck with that contract for 4 years for a player who is performing well below his standard. If this trade happened and he excels then it's a great deal for the Hawks (vice versa with Gus for Philly). If he comes here and continues to perform the way he is this year, Hawks are better off just resigning Gus to less money.

Hope this helps.

I like your analysis, great job breaking it down. However, if CHI can get Mantha, that’ll be a steal since he will become a huge offensive threat that could put up 70+ points with good line mates, especially DeBrincat and Strome. Svechnikov is very interesting so giving Krys and Kampf solidify that. Mantha will be a top 30 player, I give you my word in the next 3 years. The Crawford deal is interesting in the way I proposed it. It gives a chance to see if Crawford likes NJ and if he’d decide to sign there. They dump Subban and the Hawks have a chance to see what he can do on the PP. Kane passing to him for one timers will be something special. Zacha is an interesting prospect. He’s an amazing player but needs a chance with good line mates to build chemistry and get his confidence up and he’ll be dynamic. Giving Smith away for “free” is a gift to the hawks. He’s only getting older and worse. He’s degreased horribly. His 2 goal stint the other night was luck and being in the right place at the right time. He needs to go, he doesn’t provide much. Gostisbehere has been unlucky with Provorov taking his spot, where he used to shine. If you give him Keith minutes with a solid stay at home d man with him, he will excel and become the player he used to be again. These trades set the team up for the future. Mantha would sign for 6x6, while Zacha and Gostisbehere has a very friendly deal.
Jco5ta5 a aimé ceci.
22 janv. 2020 à 23 h 28
Hawks Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,658
I like your analysis, great job breaking it down. However, if CHI can get Mantha, that’ll be a steal since he will become a huge offensive threat that could put up 70+ points with good line mates, especially DeBrincat and Strome. Svechnikov is very interesting so giving Krys and Kampf solidify that. Mantha will be a top 30 player, I give you my word in the next 3 years. The Crawford deal is interesting in the way I proposed it. It gives a chance to see if Crawford likes NJ and if he’d decide to sign there. They dump Subban and the Hawks have a chance to see what he can do on the PP. Kane passing to him for one timers will be something special. Zacha is an interesting prospect. He’s an amazing player but needs a chance with good line mates to build chemistry and get his confidence up and he’ll be dynamic. Giving Smith away for “free” is a gift to the hawks. He’s only getting older and worse. He’s degreased horribly. His 2 goal stint the other night was luck and being in the right place at the right time. He needs to go, he doesn’t provide much. Gostisbehere has been unlucky with Provorov taking his spot, where he used to shine. If you give him Keith minutes with a solid stay at home d man with him, he will excel and become the player he used to be again. These trades set the team up for the future. Mantha would sign for 6x6, while Zacha and Gostisbehere has a very friendly deal.

Thanks for the response. I see your points on most of these but there's a lot of speculation and hoping. I think Mantha is the safest bet to progress and excel but you're going out on too many limbs here with Ghostbear, Zacha, Svechnikov (too bad it's not the OTHER Svechnikov), and Subban. There's a lot of risk involved in these trades. These guys won't just easily click like expected. Take Subban for example. Who would've ever seen that regression this year by going to NJ? Same could be said for any player coming back to us. Nothing is a guarantee that these guys will improve by being on our team. Nylander surely hasn't.

Smith can easily be bought out as well. Idk I haven't seen that he's been THAT bad but I'm also not an advanced stats guy so maybe he is and I just don't notice it.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage