Forums/Armchair-GM

Move Coming

Créé par: bigbrit93
Équipe: 2019-20 Bruins de Boston
Date de création initiale: 20 janv. 2020
Publié: 20 janv. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
With injuries continuing to hit the backend, could the Bs go for both a RW and a defensemen from the Kings? I like Martinez' game and think Toffoli is a good fit on either Krecji's right or Coyle's right if you want to keep Bjork in top 6 since he's looked good.

With Ritchie and Backes being sent down you have to think that some move is close to fruition for the Bs, and I think this is a move that helps them push for the cup this year.

The going rate for each of these players that I've seen is a prospect and a 2nd. So I think Heinen, Lauzon (can crack the Kings defensive depth chart now) and a mid-tier prospect plus this year's 2nd should cover that.

Obviously the longer the Bs wait to strike a deal, the higher the price is most likely going to be, so I'd love to see them make a deal before the ASG.
Transactions
BOS
  1. Martinez, Alec
  2. Toffoli, Tyler (2 000 000 $ retained)
LAK
  1. Heinen, Danton
  2. Lauzon, Jérémy
  3. Shen, Pavel
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (BOS)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $79 746 667 $0 $2 432 500 $1 753 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 666 667 $6 666 667 $
AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 750 000 $$2M)
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
725 000 $725 000 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 janv. 2020 à 13 h 53
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,222
I don't know enough about the value of a couple of those players. A quick look shows Heinen doesn't fit the rebuild the Kings want in terms of age (on top of it being a cap dump for Boston), Shen MIGHT intersted them but they're more interested in wingers, and Lauzon wouldn't come close to cracking their defensive roster unless it's as a 2nd/3rd pair AHL'r.

That being said, the Kings say no to this simply because they aren't going to trade their two best assets (including retention on Toffoli) at the deadline for a single pick that will end up somewhere in the mid-late 50's and -maybe- 1 player who fits what the Kings desire. Quantity =/= Quality. And the quality just isn't there in this trade.
20 janv. 2020 à 13 h 59
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 159
Quoting: PuckLuck_77
I don't know enough about the value of a couple of those players. A quick look shows Heinen doesn't fit the rebuild the Kings want in terms of age (on top of it being a cap dump for Boston), Shen MIGHT intersted them but they're more interested in wingers, and Lauzon wouldn't come close to cracking their defensive roster unless it's as a 2nd/3rd pair AHL'r.

That being said, the Kings say no to this simply because they aren't going to trade their two best assets (including retention on Toffoli) at the deadline for a single pick that will end up somewhere in the mid-late 50's and -maybe- 1 player who fits what the Kings desire. Quantity =/= Quality. And the quality just isn't there in this trade.

If you break down the trade:

Heinen for Toffoli

Lauzon + Shen + 2nd for Martinez

Toffoli is gone after this year and Heinen is a cost controlled good NHL player (Kings would accept)

Lauzon is an NHL dman and could be playing right now if not for the log jam at LD in Boston. Shen is a decent prospect + 2nd round pick for a 32 year old dman who I like btw. (Kings accept)

I like the thought process here but I still rather go big game hunting although this deal makes the Bruins very good.
20 janv. 2020 à 14 h 8
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,222
Quoting: kscoop

Heinen for Toffoli

Toffoli is gone after this year and Heinen is a cost controlled good NHL player (Kings would accept)

Lauzon is an NHL dman and could be playing right now if not for the log jam at LD in Boston. Shen is a decent prospect + 2nd round pick for a 32 year old dman who I like btw. (Kings accept)

I like the thought process here but I still rather go big game hunting although this deal makes the Bruins very good.

The issue is that the Kings would not accept Toffoli for Heinen, unless they're just hoping to flip him. Cost-control doesn't necessarily matter to the Kings. They're not in any sort of cap crunch. But the biggest issue is that Heinen would take up a spot at the expansion draft. What the Kings are looking for in return for Toffoli is some combination of expansion draft-exempt prospects or picks in the upcoming draft. Heinen is not either of those.

Lauzon+Shen+2nd for Martinez isn't bad on it's own. I'm still not a fan of the quality of players coming back, but it's closer than Heinen for Toffoli. Lauzon would be available for Seattle to pick, Shen wouldn't which is good. But Shen has 8 points in 30 games. Not exactly lighting the world on fire.

I still think the Kings say no. Just doesn't fit what they want, and they should be able to get more from selling the two separately to other teams.
20 janv. 2020 à 14 h 29
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,138
Quoting: kscoop

Heinen for Toffoli

I don't think the Kings would go for this.

Toffoli is most certainly not gone at the end of the season. He's having a resurgent year and I think the Kings might look to re-sign him. However, it would be hard to pass on getting a trade haul for him, so I think they might target a team that's looking to take on a rental, then bring him back to LA in the summer.

The Kings very much want Seattle to take a goaltender in the expansion draft next summer. Petersen is going to be protected, leaving Quick and Campbell in the pipeline for the taking. Obviously the Kings would prefer that Seattle take Quick (he would be the face of the franchise, much like Fleury was in Vegas), but it's much more likely that they would take Campbell. Adding another player to the mix that would require protection would jam up those plans.

The Kings target in a trade would be Lauko, IMO. Boston could throw in Heinen if they needed a cap dump, but he wouldn't add significant value to the trade. Boston would be better off trading him elsewhere for an asset.

Make it a 2020 + 2021 2nd, Lauko, and Shen and the Kings would probably go for it. They'd even retain 50% on both players to help make the cap work.
20 janv. 2020 à 15 h 37
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 930
Why are we giving up assets for a dman we dont need?
20 janv. 2020 à 19 h 58
Démarrer sujet
bigbrit93
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9
Quoting: PuckLuck_77
The issue is that the Kings would not accept Toffoli for Heinen, unless they're just hoping to flip him. Cost-control doesn't necessarily matter to the Kings. They're not in any sort of cap crunch. But the biggest issue is that Heinen would take up a spot at the expansion draft. What the Kings are looking for in return for Toffoli is some combination of expansion draft-exempt prospects or picks in the upcoming draft. Heinen is not either of those.

Lauzon+Shen+2nd for Martinez isn't bad on it's own. I'm still not a fan of the quality of players coming back, but it's closer than Heinen for Toffoli. Lauzon would be available for Seattle to pick, Shen wouldn't which is good. But Shen has 8 points in 30 games. Not exactly lighting the world on fire.

I still think the Kings say no. Just doesn't fit what they want, and they should be able to get more from selling the two separately to other teams.

I think Heinen better fits the Kings than people think. He's a solid two-way middle six forward who is starting to regain his confidence in shooting.

Quoting: shmoeman
Why are we giving up assets for a dman we dont need?

Martinez would be a good add for the Bs. Do we "need" him? No, but he solidifies that third pair and is a considerable upgrade from John Moore or Kevin Miller. And he's controlled through next season as well so you're not as vulnerable if Chara decides to retire.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage