Forums/Armchair-GM

Chicago 20

Créé par: Sebybbqpower
Équipe: 2020-21 Blues de St-Louis
Date de création initiale: 20 janv. 2020
Publié: 20 janv. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
They try to build a dynasty like Chicago did. They have to trade some very good player due to cap but replace them with young players and good draft pick.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
22 000 000 $
22 500 000 $
21 000 000 $
11 250 000 $
21 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
23 000 000 $
78 000 000 $
Transactions
STL
  1. Brook, Josh
  2. Ylönen, Jesse [Liste de réserve]
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2020 (CHI)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (MTL)
MTL
  1. Parayko, Colton
  2. Steen, Alexander
Détails additionnels:
This happen at the draft. That give st louis cap space with the steen dump contract and get them two pick and two good prospect.
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de CHI
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de CAR
Logo de STL
Logo de MTL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $70 078 848 $306 349 $557 500 $13 421 152 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 3
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 8
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C, AD
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
758 333 $758 333 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 475 000 $1 475 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA
4 350 000 $4 350 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 janv. 2020 à 13 h 38
Good Opinion Haver
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 926
Doesn't Montreal need lefties? We've played Parayko on the left a few times and he's been very ok over there but he's elite on the right. But if there's one defenseman we need to dump it's Faulk, not Parayko. He's eating up more cap, for longer, and is not better than Parayko or Pietrangelo at anything.
20 janv. 2020 à 13 h 42
Sam
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,188
Trade Allen and Steen instead and we can keep Parayko
20 janv. 2020 à 14 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 37
Quoting: TheEarthmaster
Doesn't Montreal need lefties? We've played Parayko on the left a few times and he's been very ok over there but he's elite on the right. But if there's one defenseman we need to dump it's Faulk, not Parayko. He's eating up more cap, for longer, and is not better than Parayko or Pietrangelo at anything.

I didn’t get why the gm acquire faulk and give him such a long term deal. But clearly he have plan for him and he see faulk in Blues uniforms for long time. If pietrangelo extend with st louis it will become extremely though to keep all these right handed defenseman happy. And the season after binnington, thomas, kyrou, schwart,and gunnarsson will be looking for new contract with some of will get major raise.
20 janv. 2020 à 14 h 4
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
With the players that could be heading out the door this doesn’t make sense. Allen, Steen, Bozak, Gunnarsson, Bortuzzo. So many options to be traded besides Parayko. Parayko is by far one of our best Defenseman on a cheap contract I would say he is worth more than that deal just himself.
20 janv. 2020 à 14 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: STLBlues17
Trade Allen and Steen instead and we can keep Parayko

That will cost us a bunch of pick and prospect to get rid of them.
20 janv. 2020 à 14 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
With the players that could be heading out the door this doesn’t make sense. Allen, Steen, Bozak, Gunnarsson, Bortuzzo. So many options to be traded besides Parayko. Parayko is by far one of our best Defenseman on a cheap contract I would say he is worth more than that deal just himself.

I think that the value is pretty fair here. With the cap dump include in that deal. Josh brook is a really good right handed prospect. He 2 second round pick will probably be between 30-45 overall so a chance to get 2 excellent players out of it. If i look back at the Bufyglien trade, i think that we are pretty damn close to the value here. maybe change the prospect from ylonen to poehling but that a good package for a players like parayko. The deal sign by Faulk have change a lot of thing.
20 janv. 2020 à 14 h 25
Good Opinion Haver
Quoting: Sebybbqpower
I didn’t get why the gm acquire faulk and give him such a long term deal. But clearly he have plan for him and he see faulk in Blues uniforms for long time. If pietrangelo extend with st louis it will become extremely though to keep all these right handed defenseman happy. And the season after binnington, thomas, kyrou, schwart,and gunnarsson will be looking for new contract with some of will get major raise.

Gunnarsson will be cheap though if he's even still around. I don't get the Faulk extension at all. I liked the trade as he's better than Edmundson, but it seemed like GMDA wasn't going to give up both Edmundson and Bokk without an extension. My personal thought is that he extended him thinking he would have insurance in case Pietrangelo wouldn't re-sign, and if Pietrangelo does making the cap work until the expansion draft. Don't know that Seattle would take him though if he keeps playing at a decent but disappointing clip. Regardless, if there are two you need to keep "happy", it's Pietrangelo and Parayko, because they're the better players.

As far as re-signing those guys go, it definitely won't be easy but it's probably doable without losing a good player in his prime like Parayko. Allen, Bozak, and Steen are all up that year so that's 15mil right there, if some of those guys aren't traded soon anyway. Unless Kyrou has a big breakout later this year or next he won't be too expensive on his next deal, and I haven't seen much to suggest that he will by then. Same for Thomas but I think it's more likely that he has that breakout. I think you can get Schwartz on an eight year deal for about Schenn money, which isn't too bad. And of course, remembering that we will lose a good player in the expansion draft and hopefully it's Faulk as that would free up some money. I would be willing to do what everyone says not to do and pay Seattle something to get them to take Faulk's deal. And also the cap projects to jump a bit with the new TV deal, hopefully to about 90mil, which would help keep everyone around.
Sebybbqpower a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2020 à 14 h 30
Sam
That will cost us a bunch of pick and prospect to get rid of them.

Allen has a .927 and Bozak is having a great defensive season and is on pace for 40 points...
worcat a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2020 à 14 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Allen has a .927 and Bozak is having a great defensive season and is on pace for 40 points...

Bozak?? We where talking about a 35 steen.
20 janv. 2020 à 14 h 52
Sam
Bozak?? We where talking about a 35 steen.

Oh my bad I meant to say Bozak, nobody is taking Steen and he’s got a full ntc
20 janv. 2020 à 15 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Oh my bad I meant to say Bozak, nobody is taking Steen and he’s got a full ntc

And he is 35. That why they where no 1st round pick included in that deal. Montreal taking full charge of steen contract help st louis a lot here and the package is still very good for parayko. I love Parayko but i don’t think he is in the top tier defenseman in the league. He might be in the top of the second tier. He is undeniably one of the best shutdown defenseman in the league. He is similar to niklas haljmarsson was to the hawks with a little bit more offense. I don’t think that the value here with the steen contract throwing in is off. Fan always think that their players are worth more but it was based on the bufyglien trade. To similar players with salary dump contract included.
20 janv. 2020 à 15 h 7
Sam
And he is 35. That why they where no 1st round pick included in that deal. Montreal taking full charge of steen contract help st louis a lot here and the package is still very good for parayko. I love Parayko but i don’t think he is in the top tier defenseman in the league. He might be in the top of the second tier. He is undeniably one of the best shutdown defenseman in the league. He is similar to niklas haljmarsson was to the hawks with a little bit more offense. I don’t think that the value here with the steen contract throwing in is off. Fan always think that their players are worth more but it was based on the bufyglien trade. To similar players with salary dump contract included.

But they don’t have to do it, they can trade Allen/Bozak and keep Pietrangelo and Parayko
worcat a aimé ceci.
20 janv. 2020 à 15 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Banni
But they don’t have to do it, they can trade Allen/Bozak and keep Pietrangelo and Parayko

I doubt they will get anything from them. Allen have shown already that he can’t handle the number one duties no team will just take is contract for nothing blues will have to pay big time or take back another bad contract like team have done this summer. And bozak could probably be moved but the return won’t be incredible and the blues will have to retain some salary. Have you looked around the league almost everyteam next year will face major cap issues. And the gary bettman wasn’t looking to raise the salary cap by much. Toronto had to pay a ridiculous price to drop marleau contract. James reimer was traded for scott darling to bad contract. There will be just a few team that will have money to acquire players and they aren’t playoff team so i really doubt they will be interest in a number 2 goalie who’s making way to much and a 34 years old centerman without gaining a major prize out of it.
20 janv. 2020 à 15 h 39
Sam
I doubt they will get anything from them. Allen have shown already that he can’t handle the number one duties no team will just take is contract for nothing blues will have to pay big time or take back another bad contract like team have done this summer. And bozak could probably be moved but the return won’t be incredible and the blues will have to retain some salary. Have you looked around the league almost everyteam next year will face major cap issues. And the gary bettman wasn’t looking to raise the salary cap by much. Toronto had to pay a ridiculous price to drop marleau contract. James reimer was traded for scott darling to bad contract. There will be just a few team that will have money to acquire players and they aren’t playoff team so i really doubt they will be interest in a number 2 goalie who’s making way to much and a 34 years old centerman without gaining a major prize out of it.

They had an interest in Allen last summer and chose not to move him and there’s a ton of teams who need goalies. Bozak might cost a little to move, but he’s been really good this season and definitely is valued around the league,
20 janv. 2020 à 15 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Banni
They had an interest in Allen last summer and chose not to move him and there’s a ton of teams who need goalies. Bozak might cost a little to move, but he’s been really good this season and definitely is valued around the league,

I think you don’t understand financial issues teams are facings. There rules that need to be fallow and a team who is rebuilding aren’t targeting 34 years old center. Teams who might have interest in bozak have financial obligation and will probably have to move a bad contract to make it happen so the blues will fave the same problem. Jake allen won’t be traded unless the blues retain a major part of is deal or without taking a contract back. I am not inventing the rules here, historicaly there’s some precedent and some constant.
20 janv. 2020 à 16 h 42
Sam
I think you don’t understand financial issues teams are facings. There rules that need to be fallow and a team who is rebuilding aren’t targeting 34 years old center. Teams who might have interest in bozak have financial obligation and will probably have to move a bad contract to make it happen so the blues will fave the same problem. Jake allen won’t be traded unless the blues retain a major part of is deal or without taking a contract back. I am not inventing the rules here, historicaly there’s some precedent and some constant.

I here you but I disagree on Allen. Sone team will take their chance on a .927 goalie even at that price given he’s got only one year left. Bozak could be hairy, but he’s not a cap dump and a team with a center need could be a fit if the Blues retain or take back a little monet
20 janv. 2020 à 18 h 35
Good Opinion Haver
I here you but I disagree on Allen. Sone team will take their chance on a .927 goalie even at that price given he’s got only one year left. Bozak could be hairy, but he’s not a cap dump and a team with a center need could be a fit if the Blues retain or take back a little monet

There's a few teams that could use an improvement in the goaltending next season: Edmonton, San Jose, LA, New Jersey, Detroit, Ottawa are the big ones. Philly, Nashville, Minnesota, Carolina, and Colorado would all probably like to do something as well. Maybe Calgary. Montreal and Florida probably too though they don't have the flexibility to. I think there's a pretty good chance that if Allen keeps it up we can find a good home for him. With the way the goalies just fall down and rebound constantly in this game, it makes a lot more sense to try one season of Jake Allen for a mid pick or two versus signing Holtby or Markstrom for a long time and getting screwed with those contracts. (and again, look at Montreal and Florida) There's not too many other good goalies on the FA market besides them- Lehner and Greiss maybe? Allen has been a starter, the stats guys love him, and comparatively he's cheaper than all of those guys except Greiss. And either way, there's more teams than good goalies out there. Someone will have to roll the dice.

This is kind of a weird take, but if we can get away without trading Bozak that would tight. He's having a quietly excellent year at 34, on pace for twenty goals and 45 points, which would be just under his career high in goals and his second highest total in points. Not only that, EvolvingWild has him as one of the best defensive forwards in the league this year. I was skeptical of that contract, but that's worth every penny while Thomas is on his ELC.

I wonder about the possibility of doing something very similar to what the Capitals did after winning their cup, which is trading their backup goaltender with starter salts and a veteran player who they like but just makes too much money to a team who needs goaltending and has cap space and then sign back the vet for less money. For the Caps that was Grubauer and Orpick, for us I think it could be Allen and Steen. That might be the only way to get out of Steen's contract amicably, and we could still have him back the next year at a salary more in line with his production. Would take more than just Allen, probably another forward or defenseman, but we've got some depth to deal there too if it's the right guy.
20 janv. 2020 à 19 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 63
Allen has shown flashes of greatness this season in limited use. He's an upgrade over multiple teams starting goalies, IMO. The Blues will actively shop him this off season, someone will take a flier on him, I guarantee that.
21 janv. 2020 à 0 h 24
I think that the value is pretty fair here. With the cap dump include in that deal. Josh brook is a really good right handed prospect. He 2 second round pick will probably be between 30-45 overall so a chance to get 2 excellent players out of it. If i look back at the Bufyglien trade, i think that we are pretty damn close to the value here. maybe change the prospect from ylonen to poehling but that a good package for a players like parayko. The deal sign by Faulk have change a lot of thing.

Considering Toronto is willing to offer Marner for Parayko no it isn’t worth it. You would be crazy to let go of Parayko. I’m not arguing the value here it’s not fair value at all. You are getting 2 good prospects not 2 great prospects. And Allen is .927 sv pct right now I would hardly say he is a cap dump in the first place. We have so many other things we can do rather than do this down right awful trade. I like the prospects but not giving up and arm and a leg (Parayko) for them. It’s not happening. And Montreal is on the playoff upside and if we give them Parayko they will more than likely be Playoff Bound so those picks are useless because they are late round picks so it won’t matter anyway.
21 janv. 2020 à 1 h 42
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,075
Okay, well this person clearly has a serious concussion. Next!
22 janv. 2020 à 0 h 21
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
Considering Toronto is willing to offer Marner for Parayko no it isn’t worth it. You would be crazy to let go of Parayko. I’m not arguing the value here it’s not fair value at all. You are getting 2 good prospects not 2 great prospects. And Allen is .927 sv pct right now I would hardly say he is a cap dump in the first place. We have so many other things we can do rather than do this down right awful trade. I like the prospects but not giving up and arm and a leg (Parayko) for them. It’s not happening. And Montreal is on the playoff upside and if we give them Parayko they will more than likely be Playoff Bound so those picks are useless because they are late round picks so it won’t matter anyway.

Where did that report ever come from? LOL
22 janv. 2020 à 0 h 33
Quoting: Ryminister_27
Where did that report ever come from? LOL

Let’s rephrase that Marner is on the table for Parayko in multiple people’s cases and it was brought up Armstrong did ask for Marner and Dubas has not disclosed the idea.
22 janv. 2020 à 0 h 45
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 1,915
Let’s rephrase that Marner is on the table for Parayko in multiple people’s cases and it was brought up Armstrong did ask for Marner and Dubas has not disclosed the idea.

maybe Parayko + for Marner. But absolutely not straight up. & saying "multiple people's cases" isn't exactly listing a source. LOL
22 janv. 2020 à 7 h 55
maybe Parayko + for Marner. But absolutely not straight up. & saying "multiple people's cases" isn't exactly listing a source. LOL

you underestimate the worth of Parayko I know you are a Toronto fan, but have more respect for yourself. Like Jesus.
22 janv. 2020 à 7 h 57

one thing Toronto wants him+ for Marner, but in fact it's the other way around.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage