AGM Dynasty Mode

Would you like this feature?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

13 janv. 2020 à 7 h 53
PlusMinus is stupid
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,154
Who else who like a feature that allowed you to set up a team and then have that roster carried into following seasons in a "Dynasty Mode"? I personally would love it, as it allows you to think about future seasons and cap implications, rather than just the short term trade/signing, etc.

I sent an email to the site about this, but hopefully if enough people get behind it, they will implement it.
Pens3lieve et CD282 a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2020 à 14 h 43
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
that would be very cool, but im sure it would be tough to make
DeadWingsv2, Kotkaniemi15 et zk97 a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2020 à 18 h 40
Démarrer sujet
PlusMinus is stupid
Quoting: AndrewLadd
that would be very cool, but im sure it would be tough to make

Maybe. They have the "Long-Term Outlook" portion though. They should be able to just create a relational database reference using that output, to essentially scope a new team for coming years I would think?
CD282 a aimé ceci.
27 janv. 2020 à 11 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,714
You can kind of already do this for 3 straight years by just recreating the new AGM 1 year in the future from the next. Takes a bit of time but does what what you are intending. If you want future forecasts in seasons 25-26 etc, its kind of pointless though. So much could change by that time that trying to make a realistic team is impossible.

With that said, in terms of making an actual "Dynasty mode" thing that the NHL games have where you can simulate season and players stats/contracts etc, that would be awesome.
27 janv. 2020 à 12 h 32
Démarrer sujet
PlusMinus is stupid
Quoting: F50marco
You can kind of already do this for 3 straight years by just recreating the new AGM 1 year in the future from the next. Takes a bit of time but does what what you are intending. If you want future forecasts in seasons 25-26 etc, its kind of pointless though. So much could change by that time that trying to make a realistic team is impossible.

With that said, in terms of making an actual "Dynasty mode" thing that the NHL games have where you can simulate season and players stats/contracts etc, that would be awesome.

Right, that's my point though, it's a pain to recreate all of the trades you had done previously, etc. It'd be awesome if it just carried over from the roster you just created. I really just want 3 years out.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
25 mars 2020 à 11 h 19
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,559
I think this is a cool idea, but maybe if it was possible to duplicate an ACGM and then change the year while in the ACGM?
25 mars 2020 à 16 h 31
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: MaxDomi13
I think this is a cool idea, but maybe if it was possible to duplicate an ACGM and then change the year while in the ACGM?

Or even duplicate them in general. It’s a little annoying signing everyone to the same contracts when you make a new team.
zk97 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage