KassianTkachuk Anyone see that

11 janv. 2020 à 23 h 58
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,513
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 10
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Yup!!! Tkachuk just found out what happens when a MAN has had enough. Of course he just turtles. Kass gave it to him good though.
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jamiepo
Yup!!! Tkachuk just found out what happens when a MAN has had enough. Of course he just turtles. Kass gave it to him good though.

Yup, I love it, I hate Tkachuk, but would love him on my team.
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 14
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: Copenhagen
Yup, I love it, I hate Tkachuk, but would love him on my team.

I love what he does right up till it’s time to pay the piper. Every time he just proves that he is still a scared boy. You want to throw a questionable hit on a defenceless player who just happens to be one of the tougher guys in the league you get what you get and you don’t get upset.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 18
Démarrer sujet
I love what he does right up till it’s time to pay the piper. Every time he just proves that he is still a scared boy. You want to throw a questionable hit on a defenceless player who just happens to be one of the tougher guys in the league you get what you get and you don’t get upset.

Exactly, he does this to every team every night. Kassian is going to be back on the ice in a couple minutes too, this should be great.
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 25
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,305
Didn't see it but Tkachuk is a piece of $H!T, don't care if he's a good hockey player I'd never want that degenerate on my team, hopefully Kassian beats his sorry @ss!
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 25
Breadman likes Bread
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,729
Kassian tossed him around like a rag doll. Still not as good as the Lindgren-Kadri tilt
Copenhagen a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 26
Breadman likes Bread
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,729
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Didn't see it but Tkachuk is a piece of $H!T, don't care if he's a good hockey player I'd never want that degenerate on my team, hopefully Kassian beats his sorry @ss!

https://twitter.com/bradytrett/status/1216217831534034944?s=21
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 28
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,894
I hate that ****. That kind of thuggish garbage has no business happening in today's NHL. I love fighting in hockey, but that's not what that was. Absolute trash, regardless of what you think about Matthew Tkachuk.
Jah1722, Tkachuckyyy et Jzoni10 a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 28
Démarrer sujet

Oh he pounded him while Tkachuk turtled again
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
I hate that ****. That kind of thuggish garbage has no business happening in today's NHL. I love fighting in hockey, but that's not what that was. Absolute trash, regardless of what you think about Matthew Tkachuk.

Charging, hitting a defenseless play and hitting from behind dont really belong in the game either
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 31
MisstheWhalers

Thanks for that, seeing Tkachuk get a beating made me smile, now if someone would just do that to
Corey Perry the world would be a better place.. Lol
Copenhagen, GenXHockey, oneX and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 32
MisstheWhalers
Quoting: Claesson4Norris

He's garbage dude, get over it, all the crap he does constantly, he has this and more coming his way!
Copenhagen et Tkachuckyyy a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 35
Formerly Jamiepo

Oh.... he already did... hard...
12 janv. 2020 à 0 h 44
Mentions "j'aime": 11,894
Charging, hitting a defenseless play and hitting from behind dont really belong in the game either

I agree 100% on that first hit. The one that knocked his helmet off was directed head contact on a player in a vulnerable position. In my opinion I think that hit warrants a look by the DoPS and possibly a suspension. The hit right before that nonsense was totally clean in my opinion.

But regardless of why Kassian did what he did, that doesn't make it okay. That's not how that works. Todd Bertuzzi had a reason for sucker-punching Steve Moore, but that doesn't justify him doing. (Extreme example I know).

Regardless of context, unloading on a guy who is clearly not a willing combatant isn't "tough" it's greasy. Matthew Tkachuk wasn't going to drop the gloves because he's a skilled player who brings more on ice than he does in the box. Doubly so if he's able to draw a penalty.
12 janv. 2020 à 1 h 0
CGY
Rejoint: déc. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,064
Well, like it or not Kassian's tantrum was the difference.

If it was a dirty hit, I'm ok with him losing it. If it was on a teammate of his, I'm ok with it. But it was a clean hit and it was retaliatory. Selfish penalty IMO.

Yeah Tkachuk could have fought but the fact they kept a PP out of it was the difference in the game
12 janv. 2020 à 1 h 6
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: ItWasIn
Well, like it or not Kassian's tantrum was the difference.

If it was a dirty hit, I'm ok with him losing it. If it was on a teammate of his, I'm ok with it. But it was a clean hit and it was retaliatory. Selfish penalty IMO.

Yeah Tkachuk could have fought but the fact they kept a PP out of it was the difference in the game

That was certainly a dirty hit. Nothing off the charts or suspendable but at least 2min boarding. It was dangerous. He deserved what he got. Problem solved.
12 janv. 2020 à 1 h 8
CGY
Rejoint: déc. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,064
That was certainly a dirty hit. Nothing off the charts or suspendable but at least 2min boarding. It was dangerous. He deserved what he got. Problem solved.

Sure, and Kassian cost his team a valuable 2 points in the thick of a playoff racee.
Tkachuckyyy a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2020 à 3 h 0
Jah1722
Mentions "j'aime": 2,894
So dumb that a guy thinks someone has to answer because he got caught multiple times clean with his head down. EDM is already on the bubble of the playoffs and Kassian just cost his team a point or 2 and probably cost himself some money and possibly a suspension.

Tkachuk has dropped the gloves with McNabb and Orpik already in his career so it’s not like he won’t fight, he’s just smarter than Kassian and knew what the out come would be.
ItWasIn a aimé ceci.
12 janv. 2020 à 3 h 5
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 184

Are you kidding me? Hitting IS allowed in hockey. Kassian can't skate without staring at his toes. Keep your damn head up and you wouldn't be losing your bucket all over the ice. Thanks for the GWG tho...
12 janv. 2020 à 3 h 8

Haha is this real life? Because kassian has no brain cells left and took 14 minutes in penalties to tkachuks zero. Scared boy got his team the W. ?
12 janv. 2020 à 3 h 9

Are you a defenseless player every time you skate with your head down?
12 janv. 2020 à 3 h 12

Boarding!?!? What!
12 janv. 2020 à 3 h 17
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: Tkachuckyyy
Boarding!?!? What!

Yes boarding. It was a dangerous hit. Kassian has is back turned was engaged with another player and Tkachuk certainly could have ended him. He was definitely in the danger zone for a boarding call.

But instead kassian took care of it and flames won on PP. happy ending for everyone.
12 janv. 2020 à 8 h 44
Démarrer sujet

No just when you are engaged with another player

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage