SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Other Leagues

RASMUS SANDIN NAMED NAMED TOP DEFENCEMAN AT WORLD JUNIOR TOURNAMENT

5 janv. 2020 à 22 h 5
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
The Leafs Rasmus Sandin was named top defenseman at this year's World Junior Tournament. Any thoughts on whether the Leafs should let him keep playing with the Marlies or now promote him up the Leafs to further his development.
5 janv. 2020 à 22 h 6
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,381
I think he can become like an Orlov type/level d man. Very good top 4 D.
5 janv. 2020 à 22 h 20
Red Wing Nut
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 302
On worse but improving team (Germany)..but.. Seider is & likely will be better..but he's talented indeed
5 janv. 2020 à 22 h 22
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
We all know that he had real good offensive aptitude but defensively he still need to improve. If you’ve watch all the ?? games you will have noticed that he often is out of position in is own zone and need to improve is turnovers ratio. He reminds me a lot of mike green with Washington capitals.
5 janv. 2020 à 22 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,695
If he was a right D i'd call him up now. But he is being developed to be an LD, and there isn't a huge need for that (when Muzzin is back). If Marincin struggles (super possible as he's a borderline NHLer) then I would consider calling him up until Muzzin is back.

Otherwise I'd leave him in the AHL to play 26 minutes a night, with the plan for him to effectively replace Muzzin (or more accurately Dermott to replace Muzzin and Sandin to take Dermott's spot) next year.

Now the question is if Liljegren is ready for the N now
TMLSage et tomato43 a aimé ceci.
5 janv. 2020 à 22 h 34
tomato
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 305
Quoting: BCAPP
If he was a right D i'd call him up now. But he is being developed to be an LD, and there isn't a huge need for that (when Muzzin is back). If Marincin struggles (super possible as he's a borderline NHLer) then I would consider calling him up until Muzzin is back.

Otherwise I'd leave him in the AHL to play 26 minutes a night, with the plan for him to effectively replace Muzzin (or more accurately Dermott to replace Muzzin and Sandin to take Dermott's spot) next year.

Now the question is if Liljegren is ready for the N now

I would have him go to the AHL at first then when you know Muzzin is going to be a week away from coming back i would call Sandin up to play 3 games to bring his season total to 9. Not trying to **** block the kid but i dont want to burn his first elc year if we dont have too. This way he gets a little more of a taste and we get the benefit of his skill on the third pairing over Marincin for a few games until Muzzin Gets back.
oneX a aimé ceci.
5 janv. 2020 à 22 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Quoting: ExpiredmilkYT
I think he can become like an Orlov type/level d man. Very good top 4 D.

I think better
oneX a aimé ceci.
5 janv. 2020 à 23 h 54
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,465
So if Sandin who does he replace that makes the Leafs better? Gee the Leafs are playing well in the past five weeks, do you think it's wise to expirement with Sandin as the Leafs are still fighting for a playoff spot.
oneX a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2020 à 1 h 7
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,601
Quoting: tomato43
I would have him go to the AHL at first then when you know Muzzin is going to be a week away from coming back i would call Sandin up to play 3 games to bring his season total to 9. Not trying to **** block the kid but i dont want to burn his first elc year if we dont have too. This way he gets a little more of a taste and we get the benefit of his skill on the third pairing over Marincin for a few games until Muzzin Gets back.

That was my thinking as well. Also him being LD makes this decision alot easier.
6 janv. 2020 à 1 h 11
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,601
Quoting: palhal
So if Sandin who does he replace that makes the Leafs better? Gee the Leafs are playing well in the past five weeks, do you think it's wise to expirement with Sandin as the Leafs are still fighting for a playoff spot.

This is a solid point as well. Leafs are winning so why mess with it? And you absolutely right in that they are battling for a playoff spot because of the poor start to the season.
As long as the Leafs are winning they should roll with it because they have not locked up a playoff spot and won't likely til late in the season because of said poor start to the season.
TMLSage et palhal a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2020 à 6 h 54
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,562
At this point I'm convinced that if a toronto player farted, leafs fans would make an ACGM to talk about how great that player is going to be.

Amazing how Leafs fans ruin HF and now ruin CF because they think the hockey world revolves around them.
Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2020 à 10 h 12
B
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,423
Quoting: ON3M4N
At this point I'm convinced that if a toronto player farted, leafs fans would make an ACGM to talk about how great that player is going to be.

Amazing how Leafs fans ruin HF and now ruin CF because they think the hockey world revolves around them.

W
I
T
H

C
A
P
S

O
F

C
O
U
R
S
E

!
!
!
ON3M4N a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2020 à 10 h 13
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
Quoting: ON3M4N

cry more
oneX et Rodzikhockey93 a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2020 à 10 h 50
B
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,423
Quoting: mondo
cry more

H
O
M
E
R

L
E
S
S
ON3M4N a aimé ceci.
6 janv. 2020 à 11 h 37
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169
Quoting: DoubleADoubleK
H
O
M
E
R

L
E
S
S

homern't
6 janv. 2020 à 19 h 58
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!?!?
6 janv. 2020 à 20 h 0
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
I didn’t watch Sweden much, but Romanov was great this tournament, and Yegor Zamula was a revelation.
9 janv. 2020 à 3 h 12
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: TMLSage
The Leafs Rasmus Sandin was named top defenseman at this year's World Junior Tournament. Any thoughts on whether the Leafs should let him keep playing with the Marlies or now promote him up the Leafs to further his development.

Top defenseman in the world juniors is a understatement. I had the privilege to whatch this guy on the greyhounds. If this guy isn't in the line up with in a few days I'd say it's time to look at a new gm

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage