1800 000 $
Transactions
TBL
  1. Simon, Dominik [Droits de RFA]
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (PIT)
PIT
  1. Killorn, Alex
Détails additionnels:
a cheaper version of zucker that is easier to access. PIT has been pursing zucker so this is a more realistic backup
TBL
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2021 (WPG)
TBL
  1. Caggiula, Drake [Droits de RFA]
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (CHI)
Détails additionnels:
chicago likely wont have seabrook next year
CHI
  1. Palat, Ondrej (300 000 $ retained)
TBL
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de VAN
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de DET
Logo de TBL
Logo de OTT
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de PIT
Logo de CHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de NSH
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de EDM
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $83 382 499 $0 $500 000 $117 501 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 4
5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
C, AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 5
875 000 $875 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
NTC
UFA - 4
707 500 $707 500 $
AG
UFA - 2
833 333 $833 333 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
5 175 000 $5 175 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
UFA - 8
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 6
4 675 000 $4 675 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 déc. 2019 à 21 h 43
claysbar
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 94
What's PIT's cost for Johnson?
27 déc. 2019 à 22 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,986
Quoting: claysbar
What's PIT's cost for Johnson?

tyler? i'd say about the same. more value but brought down because of a worse contract
27 déc. 2019 à 22 h 10
Atmie
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 22
Quoting: Wqrrior
tyler? i'd say about the same. more value but brought down because of a worse contract

I believe he means Jack Johnson
27 déc. 2019 à 22 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Atmie
I believe he means Jack Johnson

considering tampa literally has no choice but to move cap, there is not even a negative percent chance that that move happens. Pittsburgh fans think they can ask a completely different sport to trade for that contract and still sound feasible.
27 déc. 2019 à 22 h 33
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,624
Killorn's and Palat's M NTC means they can pick the teams that want to go and that want them. Let's say Killorn agrees to Pittsburg, heck Tampa might have to give a sweetener.
What is Palat's motivitiation to move to Hawks?
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
27 déc. 2019 à 23 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: palhal
Killorn's and Palat's M NTC means they can pick the teams that want to go and that want them. Let's say Killorn agrees to Pittsburg, heck Tampa might have to give a sweetener.

if tampa somehow misses the playoffs certain players will make rash decisions
27 déc. 2019 à 23 h 59
LongtimeLeafsufferer
if tampa somehow misses the playoffs certain players will make rash decisions

Well I can see Pittsburg...if they have cap. But most contenders don't have cap space. And Tampa despite their problems this year have I believe the second best record in the Atlantic if you go by %.
28 déc. 2019 à 0 h 1
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,619

None. Just an angry Tampa fan wanting changes that aren't so easy.
28 déc. 2019 à 0 h 3
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: oneX

Funny how so many Tampa fans say the Lightning have a big advance signing players due to taxes, weather, life style. But when they to get rid of cap, so many players just voluntary waive their NTC.Huh?
oneX a aimé ceci.
28 déc. 2019 à 0 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: oneX

The entire point of this site is creating hypothetical situations to see what is possible. I appreciate you assuming that I am a Bolts fan when I am not, but am interested in how they can get out of this. If you have a better solution, go ahead and state it. It is quite obvious that cap has to go out, and there are four players with NTCs that that cap has to come from. No ways around that unless they shaft one of the RFAs to a dirt cheap contract.
How about reasoning with people rather than making baseless assumptions?
28 déc. 2019 à 0 h 18
The entire point of this site is creating hypothetical situations to see what is possible. I appreciate you assuming that I am a Bolts fan when I am not, but am interested in how they can get out of this. If you have a better solution, go ahead and state it. It is quite obvious that cap has to go out, and there are four players with NTCs that that cap has to come from. No ways around that unless they shaft one of the RFAs to a dirt cheap contract.

Oh don't worry...so you aren't a Tampa fan posting an ACGM about players with NMCs but there's been plenty this kind of ACGM.

You want reasoning? How about signing in Tampa because A: a good team. B: no tax state (this is a big one because said player(s) get to keep more of the salary. C: warmer weather, none hockey market...nobody knows who you are, anonymity is a valuable thing.

Is that good enough for you? I know if was a player with a NMC, I'd leave kicking and screaming, doing everything in my power to stay because I signed with the team for many reasons.
I'd imagine these players would not just let **** happen.
28 déc. 2019 à 0 h 52
LongtimeLeafsufferer

I've said for months, I think the Tampa cap situation if going to very interesting next summer and how they are going to be cap compliant by October.
But I've also said, I don't think the four players they might really want to dispose of....Johnson, Palat, Killorn, and Gourde are really hard contracts to get rid. Not only for the NTC or M NTCs, it's because most teams don't have the cap to make a trade without sending similar cap back to Tampa, which kinda defeats the purpose of trading them.
Your Killorn to Pittsburg....well that might be an attractive to go for the those NTCs. But some bottom feeders that have cap space are likely on the "I'm not going to" list.

Tampa might be force to sign some of their RFAs who they like to lock up long term (as you did) to only short term inexpensive deals. Players may not like it for security reasons, Tampa won't like it cause the players might cost more long term. and it gets them closer to UFA status if they decide to sign short term to get to UFA in the shortest time period.
Right now that my only Tampa option. Keeping all those NTC and even M NTCs and signing those RFAs who are coming off their ELC as cheaply on short term contracts as possible.
28 déc. 2019 à 1 h 56
Démarrer sujet
I've said for months, I think the Tampa cap situation if going to very interesting next summer and how they are going to be cap compliant by October.
But I've also said, I don't think the four players they might really want to dispose of....Johnson, Palat, Killorn, and Gourde are really hard contracts to get rid. Not only for the NTC or M NTCs, it's because most teams don't have the cap to make a trade without sending similar cap back to Tampa, which kinda defeats the purpose of trading them.
Your Killorn to Pittsburg....well that might be an attractive to go for the those NTCs. But some bottom feeders that have cap space are likely on the "I'm not going to" list.

Tampa might be force to sign some of their RFAs who they like to lock up long term (as you did) to only short term inexpensive deals. Players may not like it for security reasons, Tampa won't like it cause the players might cost more long term. and it gets them closer to UFA status if they decide to sign short term to get to UFA in the shortest time period.
Right now that my only Tampa option. Keeping all those NTC and even M NTCs and signing those RFAs who are coming off their ELC as cheaply on short term contracts as possible.

I know it will be hard. However there's not really an alternative route. Somebody MUST go. Killorn is the most logical because his contract becomes a modified trade clause next year - still, that cap alone is unlikely to create the necessary room.
Really the only options remaining are to hope Cirelli and/or Sergachev sign significantly cheaper than market value. As in under 2M cheap. A Labanc deal might be a possibility for Cirelli, but Sergachev doesn't go that cheap at all. And still, negotiating something like that is almost impossible.
No matter how it's seen, the only way to create cap is to move out the money that is taking it up. I can't see how between four players there wouldn't be ANY possible trade possibilities. Players like having ice time, player chemistry and location more than salary and warm weather in certain scenarios.
That's what I'm trying to do here... find a realistic trade that works for both teams AND the player. It's hard, but not impossible. Tampa will have to find that sweet spot as well, otherwise their future is in jeopardy.
@onex
oneX a aimé ceci.
28 déc. 2019 à 2 h 5
I know it will be hard. However there's not really an alternative route. Somebody MUST go. Killorn is the most logical because his contract becomes a modified trade clause next year - still, that cap alone is unlikely to create the necessary room.
Really the only options remaining are to hope Cirelli and/or Sergachev sign significantly cheaper than market value. As in under 2M cheap. A Labanc deal might be a possibility for Cirelli, but Sergachev doesn't go that cheap at all. And still, negotiating something like that is almost impossible.
No matter how it's seen, the only way to create cap is to move out the money that is taking it up. I can't see how between four players there wouldn't be ANY possible trade possibilities. Players like having ice time, player chemistry and location more than salary and warm weather in certain scenarios.
That's what I'm trying to do here... find a realistic trade that works for both teams AND the player. It's hard, but not impossible. Tampa will have to find that sweet spot as well, otherwise their future is in jeopardy.
@onex

I don't disagree with you on wanting to move a few of these players. As a player tho...I'm telling you I'd raise a stink about such moves.
28 déc. 2019 à 6 h 54
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 538

LMAO what are you talking about? Are you one of those that was also saying that if Tampa wanted to get rid of JT Miller they would have to pay a sweetener? Nonsense.

1) Palat won't have a MNTC
2) Killorn will have a 16 teams trade list and his value is good. Was already decent before this season as he's one of the best PKers of the team and is known to step his game up for the playoffs.
And now he's having a career year as he's getting top six minutes, showing he can be a top six wing in this league.
You are out of your mind if you think that Tampa would have to sweeten the deal to trade away a winger that can play all situations and is likely to get a career year of around 55 points this season. For how the market is trending, 4.45M for the next 3 years will be seen as a great cost controlled contract. And Tampa will get a great return when they sell him.
28 déc. 2019 à 8 h 22
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Zwui21
LMAO what are you talking about? Are you one of those that was also saying that if Tampa wanted to get rid of JT Miller they would have to pay a sweetener? Nonsense.

1) Palat won't have a MNTC
2) Killorn will have a 16 teams trade list and his value is good. Was already decent before this season as he's one of the best PKers of the team and is known to step his game up for the playoffs.
And now he's having a career year as he's getting top six minutes, showing he can be a top six wing in this league.
You are out of your mind if you think that Tampa would have to sweeten the deal to trade away a winger that can play all situations and is likely to get a career year of around 55 points this season. For how the market is trending, 4.45M for the next 3 years will be seen as a great cost controlled contract. And Tampa will get a great return when they sell him.

Well, I don't think I'm out of my mind at all. You mention Killorn who might be easiest player to move because of the 16 team list and his contract/play/value. It is easy for Killorn to list 16 relatively good teams that are cap strapped also. Then those teams likely have to do a move of their own to create cap space, against moving out cap without taking cap back in return. So Tampa is so dependent on finding a team with cap, who wants a LW, has cap or can trade for cap. Now the new scenario that we saw last summer/fall, teams are having trouble their own RFAs. So it' not like teams kinda know their cap space available in June or July, it may be dragged out till training camp. Just saying Tampa is going to limited trading partners early in the summer which will drag the price down.
28 déc. 2019 à 11 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 538
Well, I don't think I'm out of my mind at all. You mention Killorn who might be easiest player to move because of the 16 team list and his contract/play/value. It is easy for Killorn to list 16 relatively good teams that are cap strapped also. Then those teams likely have to do a move of their own to create cap space, against moving out cap without taking cap back in return. So Tampa is so dependent on finding a team with cap, who wants a LW, has cap or can trade for cap. Now the new scenario that we saw last summer/fall, teams are having trouble their own RFAs. So it' not like teams kinda know their cap space available in June or July, it may be dragged out till training camp. Just saying Tampa is going to limited trading partners early in the summer which will drag the price down.

The argument of players submitting a list full of destinations where it's not likely you'll get traded to is such a joke argument. You could eventually use it for players that have a 4 teams trade list, but not 16. As a player you know that if the team has to trade you, they'll do it. Do you think it's in the player's best interest to put on his list some cap strapped teams where maybe he doesn't even want to go? The player doing so would simply risk to shot himself in the foot and somehow ending up traded to a place where he didn't really wanted to get traded.

" Tampa is going to limited trading partners early in the summer which will drag the price down." That's not how it works. And, again, we are talking about a 16 teams trade list, which is half of the league!
And I'm just throwing this out there: having a NTC clause on your contract doesn't mean you are safe. Most players that get asked to waive their NTC ultimately do, because they prefer to go to a team where they know they are wanted and not stay with a team that is willing to move on from them
28 déc. 2019 à 13 h 34
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Zwui21
s out there: having a NTC clause on your contract doesn't mean you are safe. Most players that get asked to waive their NTC ultimately do, because they prefer to go to a team where they know they are wanted and not stay with a team that is willing to move on from them

Some players do waive their NTC because they are going to a better situation, I'll agree with that. Killorn and the others, if they don't want move for the all advantages of Tampa, they aren't going to make it easy for Tampa to move them. The cap problem, it's the teams problem not the individual player. Don't expect the players to fall on a sword for the good of the Tampa franchise.
Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
30 déc. 2019 à 21 h 14
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 102
Some players do waive their NTC because they are going to a better situation, I'll agree with that. Killorn and the others, if they don't want move for the all advantages of Tampa, they aren't going to make it easy for Tampa to move them. The cap problem, it's the teams problem not the individual player. Don't expect the players to fall on a sword for the good of the Tampa franchise.

Killorn is really easy to trade, and we will get good value for him... almost all other teams would take him with happy face... even for early round picks...
The hard part is : TJ/Gourde - both FULL NTC - TJ get a lot of other marketing responsibilites - so it will be interesting to see if he says: okay, i'll just waive, just get me out of here...
I really can't see him staying(cap problems), so in that case we might have to take back a bad contract, but if we can bury that contract --> trade it away for cheap--> ultimately--> solution = perfect for us... we get back the value from UFA market: see Maroon/Shatty signing - or Labanc deal for RFA's. It's possible, you just need to be a really good GM. So far our gm proved he is pretty good. So we'll see...

So the other guy Gourde - he just makes too much money - he is not what we needed for cupwins ---> super hard to do anything. That player will be the most interesting to watch, what happens with him. IMO he just can't stay for 1 million reasons... waive or no waive... (buyout/sent down to AHL/contract termination), again there are multiple probabilites to do SOMETHING, so eventually he is out from tampa... the method doesn't really matter, only the end result...
other solution --> trade away other players, like Sergachev for maximum value(1st round pick + decent caphit solid young player etc...) or like Coburn or others...

Palat:Coach's favorite for 8 years..., he is locked to stay... having a decent year as well... believe me.. he stays.... i said this when every tampa fan thought he is the worst player ever in the universe... nothing changed... coach favourite = until cooper has a job = palat = safe. Simple as that... See Pittsburgh + Kessel . Coach wanted him out. Bye-bye Kessel.. however good player he was...

So do you understand now how it works? Or you still stucked with Killorn + sweetener, in that case i have nothing more to say to you, except i will quote your Killorn + sweetener comment after the trade happens in 2020 june-sept...
IMO we should keep Killorn at all costs --> he is just amazing this year... and i always liked him... + good advanced stats all the time...

My solution:Johnson/Gourde out---- and solve the rest with what we have... -->in those cases i'm fine with giving up value with them taking back much more team friendly contracts(buyout friendly/re-tradable again etc...)... although in my mind they will be good players for a lot of teams... so i would except return for them as well. ( can be anything small-medium value- like a B-C prospect - 2nd round pick or less).

Last note: You will be surprised how good he is(our GM) next september... so just wait and watch every move he makes... he traded away Callahan almost for free!!!nod rolling eyes
Looks like you can't see the wood for the trees...Help

Most likely scenario:Killorn + Johnson traded---> i have a hunch this will be the reality...
2nd most likely: Killorn + Gourde traded
Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
30 déc. 2019 à 21 h 34
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: F3ruS
Killorn is really easy to trade, and we will get good value for him... almost all other teams would take him with happy face... even for early round picks...
The hard part is : TJ/Gourde - both FULL NTC - TJ get a lot of other marketing responsibilites - so it will be interesting to see if he says: okay, i'll just waive, just get me out of here...
I really can't see him staying(cap problems), so in that case we might have to take back a bad contract, but if we can bury that contract --> trade it away for cheap--> ultimately--> solution = perfect for us... we get back the value from UFA market: see Maroon/Shatty signing - or Labanc deal for RFA's. It's possible, you just need to be a really good GM. So far our gm proved he is pretty good. So we'll see...

So the other guy Gourde - he just makes too much money - he is not what we needed for cupwins ---> super hard to do anything. That player will be the most interesting to watch, what happens with him. IMO he just can't stay for 1 million reasons... waive or no waive... (buyout/sent down to AHL/contract termination), again there are multiple probabilites to do SOMETHING, so eventually he is out from tampa... the method doesn't really matter, only the end result...
other solution --> trade away other players, like Sergachev for maximum value(1st round pick + decent caphit solid young player etc...) or like Coburn or others...

Palat:Coach's favorite for 8 years..., he is locked to stay... having a decent year as well... believe me.. he stays.... i said this when every tampa fan thought he is the worst player ever in the universe... nothing changed... coach favourite = until cooper has a job = palat = safe. Simple as that... See Pittsburgh + Kessel . Coach wanted him out. Bye-bye Kessel.. however good player he was...

So do you understand now how it works? Or you still stucked with Killorn + sweetener, in that case i have nothing more to say to you, except i will quote your Killorn + sweetener comment after the trade happens in 2020 june-sept...
IMO we should keep Killorn at all costs --> he is just amazing this year... and i always liked him... + good advanced stats all the time...

My solution:Johnson/Gourde out---- and solve the rest with what we have... -->in those cases i'm fine with giving up value with them taking back much more team friendly contracts(buyout friendly/re-tradable again etc...)... although in my mind they will be good players for a lot of teams... so i would except return for them as well. ( can be anything small-medium value- like a B-C prospect - 2nd round pick or less).

Last note: You will be surprised how good he is(our GM) next september... so just wait and watch every move he makes... he traded away Callahan almost for free!!!nod rolling eyes
Looks like you can't see the wood for the trees...Help

Gee, I know how the cap works.. I'm not sure how you know how a M NTC works. Let's assume Killorn...the most tradable of the M NTCs doesn't want to leave Tampa. He can list his teams that he could be traded to are teams with cap problems. So those teams have to juggle their cap, because Tampa doesn't want any cap in returned,
Now I like the this post, Pittsburg may one team that it workable. 80% of the these Tampa traded are to lousy teams with cap.....just the teams that the the M NTCs will block.

What's so special about trading Callahan. His season long LTIR was announced before the trade. Any knowledgeable fan should know LTIRs, especially in the summer do not affect the cap at all. Sorry you don't.
Gee the Leafs spend to the cap with "active" players and still have 10.5m in LTIR during the summer. Didn't affect their cap at all. Seems like you can't see the woods for the tree just because I disagree with "ease" of trading M NTCs.
30 déc. 2019 à 22 h 29
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 102
What's so special about trading Callahan.

If you don't understand the Callahan trade and why that was brilliant i use your words:
"Any knowledgeable fan should know" why it was brilliant.

(HINT: "Just watch trade deadline and think of "the summer LTIR" and watch the leafs aquisitions vs tampa).

It doesn't matter if it's easy or not. The end result the only meaningful thing. Good gm's = good solutions. Bad gm's = bad ones.
THIS IS REALLY EASY STUFF BTW as the topic opener showed to you... You don't need math degree to solve tampa for next year. If our GM can make it work that they stay, then they will stay, otherwise, those 3 players i mentioned will be playing on other teams.(or 1 or 2) Every team has capspace before UFA begins. You're also wrong on no teams have any capspace ever stuff...
The problem begins on july 1st, where teams overpay bad players...but u will see, so i don't write anymore in this topic... everything is easy about this... nothing complicated... we don't need a 1st rounder like Toronto did with Marleau, that's just a bad gm... really simple stuff... if my gm would do something similar...giving up future for no reason... i would be ashamed to come here and talk about my team's future... i know the toronto media says it's a good move, but don't believe always what the media says 24/7... it won't make it true just because they talk about it every single minute and trying to save the unsaveable... if u think the same as me about that marleau trade... then it's not pointed to you and i appologize...

PS: Sorry for every year of your suffering in the last couple decades... i hope things turn out better for your team.(like for raptors, congrats for that!)
Hopefully we meet in playoffs this year and see who is better Winking with Tongue Out.
My GM already has 1 bad move btw: Vasilevsky contract: overpayed - years are fine - i would only give vasi 8 million $ - so he is not perfect... before you think i think about my gm as god... he has faults in his first true year already unfortunately... but i can live with it... i understand why he did it... just makes my team a little worse from 2020-2023...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage