Forums/Armchair-GM

Johnsson for DeSmith and Galchenyuk

Créé par: Chigurrhh
Équipe: 2019-20 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 16 déc. 2019
Publié: 16 déc. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Even money due to retention (which lowers value in return for Toronto). Penguins get Johnsson this year and three more. Leafs get a backup goalie for this year and two more + Galchenyuk this year. The main cost to the Penguins is having to retain 300k for the next few years.

Bjugstad traded later.
Transactions
TOR
  1. DeSmith, Casey (300 000 $ retained)
  2. Galchenyuk, Alex (2 450 000 $ retained)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de ANA
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $76 649 125 $132 500 $3 832 500 $4 850 875 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 6
767 500 $767 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
874 125 $874 125 $
DG
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 déc. 2019 à 3 h 36
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,491
Quoting: Capitalfail67
Yeah but with Crosby out you always get the bets malkin. Malkin is playing at a level now that I would be hard to argue that he is t a top 5 center in the nhl. He’s also considered “lazy” and awful defensively. People tend to use that as an excuse. Kessel is a competitive guy doubt he was okay with his 2 cups. If that was the case wouldn’t he be okay with his 1 cup? And you did lose. Explain how losing a 80-90 point player for pennies on the dollar isn’t getting bent over a barrel ? Now I understand it was the best case scenario but again that doesn’t mean you didn’t lose the deal. Kessel value was higher when you traded him than when you got him. He cost you a 1st and your top prospect

I told you exactly why, I dont need to keep saying it. Kessels values was higher when they traded for him because of his age. Teams aren't really high on declining wingers that are a defensive liability. Youre trying way too hard to find a reason they lost this trade. Why would pittsburgh keep a guy who is having issues with the coach and a key player? Both teams got what they wanted. If they kept kessel, where are they getting money to sign murray, jarry, Petterson, riikola, simon, kahun, and McCann?
GuentzelvaniaUSA a aimé ceci.
16 déc. 2019 à 3 h 55
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,344
Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
I told you exactly why, I dont need to keep saying it. Kessels values was higher when they traded for him because of his age. Teams aren't really high on declining wingers that are a defensive liability. Youre trying way too hard to find a reason they lost this trade. Why would pittsburgh keep a guy who is having issues with the coach and a key player? Both teams got what they wanted. If they kept kessel, where are they getting money to sign murray, jarry, Petterson, riikola, simon, kahun, and McCann?

Declining? He was coming off his best 2 nhl season 92 and 82 points? What are you talking about? Teams also are willing to deal with defensive liabilities when they have massive offensive upside but you are trying way too hard to discredit kessel when he was coming off career years. Not declining at all but AGAIN agree to disagree. I personally think penguin fans get wrapped up in the media and they said there was massive beef between Malkin and kessel when there wasn’t. Kessel home game was pretty obvious they had not I’ll will towards each other. I just think a guy who posted the 3rd best stats for wingers the last 2 years would get more than a struggling winger and an average d prospect. Oh well you seem happy with the deal so that’s good
16 déc. 2019 à 8 h 23
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 373
And the pens are 6th in goals scored without playing 1 healthy game all year and missing crosby and malkin for a good portion of the year. They allowed the 7th fewest goals too. They indeed did not lose the trade. Youre not making a good case. All you have is ARZ power play %. Its simple. Kessel was content with his cups. Him and Sullivan weren't on the same page. Kessel wanted to play with malkin, but malkin did not want to play with him. Kessel wanted to play for Tocchet, and he got his wish. Pens now have the money to sign their RFA's.

Yeah but with Crosby out you always get the bets malkin. Malkin is playing at a level now that I would be hard to argue that he is t a top 5 center in the nhl. He’s also considered “lazy” and awful defensively. People tend to use that as an excuse. Kessel is a competitive guy doubt he was okay with his 2 cups. If that was the case wouldn’t he be okay with his 1 cup? And you did lose. Explain how losing a 80-90 point player for pennies on the dollar isn’t getting bent over a barrel ? Now I understand it was the best case scenario but again that doesn’t mean you didn’t lose the deal. Kessel value was higher when you traded him than when you got him. He cost you a 1st and your top prospect

Projected over 82 games this season:
Galchenyuk-7 goals. 34 points
Kessel-16 goals. 44 points
Johnnson-16 goals. 43 points

All pretty equal players.

You two are arguing over which mushy banana has less brown spots.
GoPens08 a aimé ceci.
16 déc. 2019 à 8 h 28
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Leafs could get DeSmith or even Copley for a 3rd round pick probably less. Why would they give you a good player for absolute garbage return?

this is doubtful because neither team has any desire to help TOR make the playoffs. They would have to pay up good for them to help them out.
If both teams could, they would probably prefer TOR didn't make the playoffs.
Pensfan89 a aimé ceci.
16 déc. 2019 à 8 h 43
Pengweenies
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 291
Last year

Copley: 16-7-3 2.90gga

DeSmith 15-11-5 2.75gga

Haha yeah both are very average goalies Copley just wins way more often. Your clueless and again your trade show it. Also leafs put their current backup on waivers and that clears up the space. Just obvious stuff here. They give you a 40 point player for 300k retained salary haha come on now.

Wait hold up you think DeSmith and Copley are the same value?? Haha haha. Copley can’t crack a 900 in the AHL!
GoPens08 a aimé ceci.
16 déc. 2019 à 10 h 43
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: MTF
Wait hold up you think DeSmith and Copley are the same value?? Haha haha. Copley can’t crack a 900 in the AHL!

He broke 900 in the nhl so solid point. Haha carter hart and Samsonov both had very average ahl numbers also. So yeah both goalies are average at best and would have a 3rd at best round pick value
16 déc. 2019 à 10 h 44
Caps fan idk why
Quoting: pharrow
this is doubtful because neither team has any desire to help TOR make the playoffs. They would have to pay up good for them to help them out.
If both teams could, they would probably prefer TOR didn't make the playoffs.

I agree I’m was just making a point that Toronto also would have zero reason to help Pittsburgh with this trade.
16 déc. 2019 à 10 h 50
Pengweenies
He broke 900 in the nhl so solid point. Haha carter hart and Samsonov both had very average ahl numbers also. So yeah both goalies are average at best and would have a 3rd at best round pick value

Oh wow a 905! That’s compared to Casey’s 917. Copley and Casey do not have the same value.
16 déc. 2019 à 12 h 28
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,491
Declining? He was coming off his best 2 nhl season 92 and 82 points? What are you talking about? Teams also are willing to deal with defensive liabilities when they have massive offensive upside but you are trying way too hard to discredit kessel when he was coming off career years. Not declining at all but AGAIN agree to disagree. I personally think penguin fans get wrapped up in the media and they said there was massive beef between Malkin and kessel when there wasn’t. Kessel home game was pretty obvious they had not I’ll will towards each other. I just think a guy who posted the 3rd best stats for wingers the last 2 years would get more than a struggling winger and an average d prospect. Oh well you seem happy with the deal so that’s good

Yes hes declining, look at what hes doing this year. He has 1 even strength goal lmao. If Kessel is this great point producer, how's come he isn't a 80-90 point player in ARZ? Over half of his points this year are on the power play, at his cap hit he needs to produce more on 5v5. Look up articles on evgeni malkin about phil kessel, youll learn more. Youre saying they got roasted in the trade, but yet they are better this year than last year. Pens absolutely did not lose this deal, but since youre a fan of the caps, you want to make yourself believe they did lmao.
16 déc. 2019 à 12 h 30
Caps fan idk why
Oh wow a 905! That’s compared to Casey’s 917. Copley and Casey do not have the same value.

So your first point you made was pointless and hey both are ahl goalies. Yeah they have the same value. Copley is one way more otter and that’s what a backups job is. Sorry matter of fact they both were on waivers making the value the same to further my point haha but seriously great job digging up ahl numbers solid points
16 déc. 2019 à 19 h 54
Pengweenies
So your first point you made was pointless and hey both are ahl goalies. Yeah they have the same value. Copley is one way more otter and that’s what a backups job is. Sorry matter of fact they both were on waivers making the value the same to further my point haha but seriously great job digging up ahl numbers solid points

This reads like it was written by a 3rd grader
16 déc. 2019 à 20 h 3
Caps fan idk why
This reads like it was written by a 3rd grader

I was driving when I wrote it but your thought process is that of a 3rd grader. My Ahl goalie is better but wins less haha geez
16 déc. 2019 à 20 h 4
Pengweenies
I was driving when I wrote it but your thought process is that of a 3rd grader. My Ahl goalie is better but wins less haha geez

“I was driving when I wrote it”

Ah yes, that sounds like the kind of intelligent thinking you are capable of. Dude what the actual heck! You’re going to kill somebody with that kind of apathy and stupidity. Jesus.
16 déc. 2019 à 20 h 7
Caps fan idk why
“I was driving when I wrote it”

Ah yes, that sounds like the kind of intelligent thinking you are capable of. Dude what the actual heck! You’re going to kill somebody with that kind of apathy and stupidity. Jesus.

Or I was at a light and was rushing but you seem like the type to over react haha. Yeah I was able to mow down 30-40 people it was all over the news. Jesus. You need to smoke
16 déc. 2019 à 20 h 7
Pengweenies

Last I checked Phil had 2 even strength goals in a calendar year. 2. His value wasn’t higher than when we got him. His stats were inflated by playing for a not crap team.
16 déc. 2019 à 22 h 21
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440

I don’t think any team won that trade outright. Both teams got pros and cons to that trade. Yeah Chucky isn’t exactly lighting it up, but is only 9 points behind Kessel with 11 less games played and like 4 mins less ice time average. Not to mention the team is beyond cursed with injuries to their Top 9. Kessel WAS an 80-90 point player. The guy is only averaging around a half a point per game this year and went down the toilet the second half of last season. Most of his points came in the first half. So looks like the pens got their cups and got out at the right time before he really declined and became 100% impossible to trade, as opposed to being 90% impossible to trade. And he is also a -18 on a team you just said is top 5 in GAA. That means he is basically on the ice for the majority of Arizona’s goals against while not getting the point per game + production the pens got out of him. The pens also got cap space to get a more complete team and depth and get cap space for the next few years for their pending RFA’s. Much better than keeping a declining defensively deficient winger who didn’t want to play on the third line while the top 2 centers didn’t want to play with him at all. Keeping McCann and Petterson is better than keeping Kessel. Because those two wouldn’t be able to be re-signed by keeping kessel.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage