Forums/Armchair-GM

Blues Fans what do they want from Leafs

Créé par: I4evrblue
Équipe: 2019-20 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 24 nov. 2019
Publié: 24 nov. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Easy question, what is the most pressing need for the Blues right now?
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de CBJ
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de COL
Logo de EDM
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2881 500 000 $95 739 643 $0 $202 500 $-14 239 643 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
10 893 000 $10 893 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 4
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
767 500 $767 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
694 444 $694 444 $ (Bonis de performance70 000 $$70K)
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 nov. 2019 à 8 h 24
GM Hockeysaurus Rex
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,738
They probably look for Johnsson type of forward. I would not be surprised one bit if thats the case.
24 nov. 2019 à 8 h 38
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,303
Frankly, I just think Army was in Toronto to talk to Petro's agent about an extension, same as last time.
24 nov. 2019 à 8 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 133
Quoting: mokumboi
Frankly, I just think Army was in Toronto to talk to Petro's agent about an extension, same as last time.

The game was in Colorado
24 nov. 2019 à 9 h 15
mokumboi
Quoting: I4evrblue
The game was in Colorado

Ah yes, very true. I honestly don't see anything on the TML roster that the Blues would want (at least nothing they would part with).
24 nov. 2019 à 9 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Ah yes, very true. I honestly don't see anything on the TML roster that the Blues would want (at least nothing they would part with).

Right
Trash roster apparently
24 nov. 2019 à 9 h 37
mokumboi
Right
Trash roster apparently

Except I didn't say that. The ones we might wish for are either way too expensive or Toronto wouldn't part with them. And that's after you factor in that we don't have a bunch of holes to fill.
blowing_the_zone, leafs101, Gofnut999 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2019 à 9 h 46
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,540
Except I didn't say that. The ones we might wish for are either way too expensive or Toronto wouldn't part with them. And that's after you factor in that we don't have a bunch of holes to fill.

That's why I'm kinda confused by this rumour. Why would the Blues want to shake up their roster with a big trade right now? Seems like they're firing on most if not all cylinders. And if it's a minor trade they're looking at for someone further down both rosters then why is Armstrong personally scouting the options? Seems like overkill to me, but maybe that's just the level of diligence he brings to things.
Shylo_Moxii et Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2019 à 9 h 46
Démarrer sujet

Travis Dermott, Andreas Johnsson, Kasperi Kapanen, could all help I would assume
24 nov. 2019 à 9 h 53
mokumboi
Travis Dermott, Andreas Johnsson, Kasperi Kapanen, could all help I would assume

I'd imagine the Leafs would not trade Dermott (not to mention we already have three LD's plus a couple at or close to NHL-ready in the minors) and I highly doubt the Blues would want Kap. Maybe Johnsson, maaaybeee... but there are few players on our roster we'd give up for him.
24 nov. 2019 à 10 h 1
Démarrer sujet
I'd imagine the Leafs would not trade Dermott (not to mention we already have three LD's plus a couple at or close to NHL-ready in the minors) and I highly doubt the Blues would want Kap. Maybe Johnsson, maaaybeee... but there are few players on our roster we'd give up for him.

Bouwmeester and Dunn are fine, and I'm assuming the 3rd LD that you're talking about is Gunner.... isn't he a frequent healthy scratch?
The Leafs would move Dermott for the right return, especially considering they have Sandin ready to make the jump and a couple of veteran depth pieces that could be used as patchwork if they were hit with a flurry of injuries (Gravel, Marincin, Harpur)
24 nov. 2019 à 10 h 2
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,836
For Leafs fans to stop making AGMs for Petro and Parayko. ??‍♂️
mokumboi et Shylo_Moxii a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2019 à 10 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Gofnut999
For Leafs fans to stop making AGMs for Petro and Parayko. ??‍♂️

If you don't want to see that type of thing you may be on the wrong site lol
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2019 à 10 h 14
mokumboi
Bouwmeester and Dunn are fine, and I'm assuming the 3rd LD that you're talking about is Gunner.... isn't he a frequent healthy scratch?
The Leafs would move Dermott for the right return, especially considering they have Sandin ready to make the jump and a couple of veteran depth pieces that could be used as patchwork if they were hit with a flurry of injuries (Gravel, Marincin, Harpur)

Gunny and Bortz pretty much split the 6th D spot, but Gunny has actually played a couple more games thus far and a few of his sits were due to an injury.

Okay, so what would be the right return for Dermott (who I thought was like your best defensive D-man this season, but I'll play along)? Obviously it would need to be someone cheap, right?
I4evrblue a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2019 à 10 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Gunny and Bortz pretty much split the 6th D spot, but Gunny has actually played a couple more games thus far and a few of his sits were due to an injury.

Okay, so what would be the right return for Dermott (who I thought was like your best defensive D-man this season, but I'll play along)? Obviously it would need to be someone cheap, right?

I know the Bruins fan will hate it but it would likely be Parayko the Leafs are eyeing (at least in my opinion), but it would take more than Dermott to get it done (again, just my opinion).
I don't see why they'd move Pietrangelo. Defending cup champs moving their captain doesn't make sense. Faulk just signed so he also doesn't make sense to move.
On top of that, like blowing_the_zone said, why would Armstrong come out to scout somebody if the talks revolved around Bortuzzo or another depth player? Thats overkill so it needs to be a name player on both sides right? Dermott and a winger to help until Tarasenko comes back makes sense to me. The Leafs can take on salary right now because Marner is on LTIR and then run a skeleton crew once he returns.
Dermott + Johnsson or Dermott + Kapanen makes sense from where I'm sitting. Gives the Blues a young, top 4 D that still has room to grow for now and the future, as well as a top 9 winger with skill. Gives the Leafs a big RD that they need.
Maybe I'm just dreaming though lol
24 nov. 2019 à 10 h 29
mokumboi
I know the Bruins fan will hate it but it would likely be Parayko the Leafs are eyeing (at least in my opinion), but it would take more than Dermott to get it done (again, just my opinion).
I don't see why they'd move Pietrangelo. Defending cup champs moving their captain doesn't make sense. Faulk just signed so he also doesn't make sense to move.
On top of that, like blowing_the_zone said, why would Armstrong come out to scout somebody if the talks revolved around Bortuzzo or another depth player? Thats overkill so it needs to be a name player on both sides right? Dermott and a winger to help until Tarasenko comes back makes sense to me. The Leafs can take on salary right now because Marner is on LTIR and then run a skeleton crew once he returns.
Dermott + Johnsson or Dermott + Kapanen makes sense from where I'm sitting. Gives the Blues a young, top 4 D that still has room to grow for now and the future, as well as a top 9 winger with skill. Gives the Leafs a big RD that they need.

You are dreaming on a deep denial level. Dermott + either one of those wingers doesn't even get you near the table, let alone an actual trade discussion.
24 nov. 2019 à 10 h 33
Démarrer sujet
You are dreaming on a deep denial level. Dermott + either one of those wingers doesn't even get you near the table, let alone an actual trade discussion.

Thought so.
22 year old defenders that can hop into your top 4 don't hold much value wink
24 nov. 2019 à 11 h 0
mokumboi
Thought so.
22 year old defenders that can hop into your top 4 don't hold much value wink

Again, we're talking about a Parayko trade here. We aren't even looking for top 4 upgrades, and if we were, switching Parayko out for Dermott sure as hell ain't gonna do it.
24 nov. 2019 à 11 h 21
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Right
Trash roster apparently

It’s not a matter of a trash rosters it’s more a matter of Blues really don’t need anything and anything we could use such as a LHD to fill in for Bouwmeester isn’t available and even if it was we would make hole on the RHD.
24 nov. 2019 à 11 h 23
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,332
It's a tricky question bc IMO the pressing need is high end skill forwards but the style we play doesn't call for that so it doesn't make sense that they would add one. The other pressing need is future cap space, but I doubt toronto is the team Armstrong would be talking to about that. My guess is Armstrong and Dubas are talking about a tiny move, like when we grabbed Soshnikov before it became a roster jam.
blowing_the_zone et I4evrblue a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2019 à 11 h 23
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738

Spare parts for Parayko. Quality>Quantity bud Quality>Quantity that’s a EA Sports trade not actual business trade.
mokumboi et Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2019 à 11 h 30
Again, we're talking about a Parayko trade here. We aren't even looking for top 4 upgrades, and if we were, switching Parayko out for Dermott sure as hell ain't gonna do it.

Gotta think that if Parayko is on the table (and why would he be?) then it has to be one of Toronto's TOP young guns that goes the other way (but why would they do that? And how could the blues make that work with the cap hit discrepancy between players?)

Maybe Petro is in the mix.. but why would the Blues trade their Captain from a cup winning team when theyre right in the mix again?

If there is anything to this at all is it maybe something around Johnson for Bortuzzo? If that's the angle then itd have to mean that there is another trade with Ceci heading out cause Holl is looking good and Barrie is looking like who they want him to be. But Ceci played like 27 mins last night!? So Keefe and Dubas must see something they like in him.

I don't know. The whole thing seems confusing to me. Maybe Armstrong just likes to watch hockey and he visiting a buddy in Colorado, so he took in a game.
24 nov. 2019 à 11 h 34
mokumboi
Quoting: blowing_the_zone
Gotta think that if Parayko is on the table (and why would he be?) then it has to be one of Toronto's TOP young guns that goes the other way (but why would they do that? And how could the blues make that work with the cap hit discrepancy between players?)

Maybe Petro is in the mix.. but why would the Blues trade their Captain from a cup winning team when theyre right in the mix again?

If there is anything to this at all is it maybe something around Johnson for Bortuzzo? If that's the angle then itd have to mean that there is another trade with Ceci heading out cause Holl is looking good and Barrie is looking like who they want him to be. But Ceci played like 27 mins last night!? So Keefe and Dubas must see something they like in him.

I don't know. The whole thing seems confusing to me. Maybe Armstrong just likes to watch hockey and he visiting a buddy in Colorado, so he took in a game.

It's not Petro or Parayko. Honestly, I think either someone has misconstrued something or it's just a bunch of nonsense. Do we even know where this report originated?
blowing_the_zone et Shylo_Moxii a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2019 à 11 h 38
It's not Petro or Parayko. Honestly, I think either someone has misconstrued something or it's just a bunch of nonsense. Do we even know where this report originated?

Friedman threw something out during intermission last night. And that guy has never been wrong about anything, so.....?

Honestly. My take? The Babcock drama is over so they're planting the seeds for a new drama.. I don't know. That's the best I got.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2019 à 11 h 39
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,836
If you don't want to see that type of thing you may be on the wrong site lol

Just very unrealistic that defending champs are going to trade one of their 2 best defenders and hurt their chances of defending the cup. It’s wishful thinking on Leafs fans part. I mean i want to win the lottery but...

Ya, Petro is UFA to be and they are in cap hell but they have options.

Is it possible, sure...anything is. But not to the point of the amount of time or posts about it on here. Kind if like the Pesce posts last year. There is a difference between speculating and dreaming.

The title asked what Blues fans wanted. My answer was as legit as it gets. Blues fans are not really interested in trading either of them and rather people stop trying.
24 nov. 2019 à 11 h 40
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,332
@mokumboi @blowing_the_zone

It could be as simple as Army knowing that with Petro's NTC his potential destinations would include toronto and he just wants to know what might be available if ideas change or negotiations on an extension go no where. Not every GM meeting is a frantic, massive discussion.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage