Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $74 481 588 $0 $0 $7 018 412 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
11 634 000 $11 634 000 $
C
UFA - 5
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
10 893 000 $10 893 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 4
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
C
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
678 889 $678 889 $
DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
675 000 $675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
767 500 $767 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 nov. 2019 à 0 h 52
#LeafsFever
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 932
Really not sure why Leaf fans, or perhaps other hockey fans, making these AGMs hate Cody Ceci. You have him for 1 season, with a show-me opportunity for him to impress his new club, and now, new coach. To sell him off for a 5th rounder just to make room for youngster Phillipe Myers, makes absolutely no hockey sense. If anything, Myers would slot with Dermott, Ceci remains a top-4 option and you sit Holl. As for your Kapanen, I would prefer the Leafs move Nylander. He's having a good offensive season, but is really terrible defensively, so much so that he is a giveaway liability on an ongoing regular basis. That said, I think you could easily get Myers, Laughton (gritty, good at faceoffs, PK, etc.) and a lottery-protected 1st round draft pick in 2020 for Nylander. Leafs could then shed Nylander's contract, slot Myers in on the right side and use Laughton for gritty stuff. He'd be an upgrade over Shore 100% and, defensively, an upgrade over Kerfoot.
TMLSage et Leafs_fan13 a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2019 à 0 h 58
GM - Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,218
You must be joking if you think Cody Ceci is only worth a 5th round pick. Cody Ceci has been incorrectly sterotyped as a poor defenceman because he played on the some very poor Ottawa hockey teams. You are about to see the transformation of Cody Ceci occur before your own eyes over the next 10 games under the coaching of Sheldon Keefe.

Leafs have no interest in giving up Kapanen for Myers because they have the Sandman comming soon.
GenXHockey et Trickster a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2019 à 1 h 3
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Quoting: MG1986
Really not sure why Leaf fans, or perhaps other hockey fans, making these AGMs hate Cody Ceci. You have him for 1 season, with a show-me opportunity for him to impress his new club, and now, new coach. To sell him off for a 5th rounder just to make room for youngster Phillipe Myers, makes absolutely no hockey sense. If anything, Myers would slot with Dermott, Ceci remains a top-4 option and you sit Holl. As for your Kapanen, I would prefer the Leafs move Nylander. He's having a good offensive season, but is really terrible defensively, so much so that he is a giveaway liability on an ongoing regular basis. That said, I think you could easily get Myers, Laughton (gritty, good at faceoffs, PK, etc.) and a lottery-protected 1st round draft pick in 2020 for Nylander. Leafs could then shed Nylander's contract, slot Myers in on the right side and use Laughton for gritty stuff. He'd be an upgrade over Shore 100% and, defensively, an upgrade over Kerfoot.

Trading nylander is not only short sighted...It’s Not happening. Nylander is fine defensively. I don’t know why he gets so much grief... is it because he is so beautiful?

The trade for Myers is a solid deal but I’m not sure of two things. Philly’s willingness to move him and the timing of this trade. Holl seems to be finally getting his chance and is making good. Giving up ceci would not be wise if we were to run into any injuries. I think the ideal situation would be to go after Myers in the off season. Either that or send him down and call him up for injuries.
Sign_em_up000000 et Trickster a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2019 à 1 h 6
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: TMLSage
You must be joking if you think Cody Ceci is only worth a 5th round pick. Cody Ceci has been incorrectly sterotyped as a poor defenceman because he played on the some very poor Ottawa hockey teams. You are about to see the transformation of Cody Ceci occur before your own eyes over the next 10 games under the coaching of Sheldon Keefe.

Leafs have no interest in giving up Kapanen for Myers because they have the Sandman comming soon.

Myers is rhd, and he is good. Steady defensively and knows when to jump up and join the rush. It would be a really young D core but one that could really impress.

Rielly/Myers
Dermott/Holl
Sandin liljegren.
Sign_em_up000000 et Trickster a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2019 à 1 h 13
#LeafsFever
Quoting: Jamiepo
Trading nylander is not only short sighted...It’s Not happening. Nylander is fine defensively. I don’t know why he gets so much grief... is it because he is so beautiful?

The trade for Myers is a solid deal but I’m not sure of two things. Philly’s willingness to move him and the timing of this trade. Holl seems to be finally getting his chance and is making good. Giving up ceci would not be wise if we were to run into any injuries. I think the ideal situation would be to go after Myers in the off season. Either that or send him down and call him up for injuries.

"Nylander is fine defensively" - Perhaps the most short-sighted comment I have ever read from you @Jamiepo. I am not sure how many actual Leaf games you watch, but so far, he has been a give away machine. He does not hustle on the back-check, he cannot seem to pick up his defensive assignment in his own end, and the list continues. Yes, he is a gifted offensive player, but his contract, and stellar offensive start to this season should make him an ideal trade candidate IF it helps the Leafs secure, or improve, other areas. Myers and Laughton does that, no question.
23 nov. 2019 à 1 h 43
Formerly Jamiepo
"Nylander is fine defensively" - Perhaps the most short-sighted comment I have ever read from you @Jamiepo. I am not sure how many actual Leaf games you watch, but so far, he has been a give away machine. He does not hustle on the back-check, he cannot seem to pick up his defensive assignment in his own end, and the list continues. Yes, he is a gifted offensive player, but his contract, and stellar offensive start to this season should make him an ideal trade candidate IF it helps the Leafs secure, or improve, other areas. Myers and Laughton does that, no question.

Every single one, and a lot of other games too... not just nhl.

12 takeaways 8 giveaways and is often the first forward back and covers down low and plays very well in a defensive system. How many games have you watched? You sound like most of the cap friendly folk on here that go by word of mouth reputations. Nylanders is undeserved.
23 nov. 2019 à 1 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 178
Myers is the only young RHD the Flyers have. Doubt they would be willing to move him unless it’s an offer that fits too well.
GenXHockey et Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2019 à 2 h 49
#LeafsFever
Every single one, and a lot of other games too... not just nhl.

12 takeaways 8 giveaways and is often the first forward back and covers down low and plays very well in a defensive system. How many games have you watched? You sound like most of the cap friendly folk on here that go by word of mouth reputations. Nylanders is undeserved.

Those 12 takeaways and 8 giveaways sound a lot like what hockey-reference counts as a "giveaway" or "take away". I watch pretty much every game, and William Nylander is just flat out bad when it comes to defensive play, and I am clearly not the only that thinks that, far from it. There are quite a few decent and knowledgeable hockey folk out there that agree. The kid doesn't hustle defensively most nights, most shifts, and then he tries some fancy pass or move, which gets stopped, puck gets kept in the zone and the opposing team gets a quality scoring chance. He may never be the perfect two-way player, but he has the ability to be better, and it really seems like he's super unmotivated when he is not the guy with the puck in the offensive zone.
23 nov. 2019 à 2 h 56
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
Myers is rhd, and he is good. Steady defensively and knows when to jump up and join the rush. It would be a really young D core but one that could really impress.

Rielly/Myers
Dermott/Holl
Sandin liljegren.

i was actually playing with idea few weeks back :

Kapanen, Ceci, 2nd <--------> Bennet, Hamonic
Barrie, Timashov, 3rd <-----> Myers
3rd CBJ <--------------------------> DeSmith
23 nov. 2019 à 3 h 3
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: Laudan
i was actually playing with idea few weeks back :

Kapanen, Ceci, 2nd <--------> Bennet, Hamonic
Barrie, Timashov, 3rd <-----> Myers
3rd CBJ <--------------------------> DeSmith

I don’t Mind these ideas at all. Bennet could really do well and add grit at the same time. I think Myers is a smart player and yeah the backup. I wouldn’t move anything till we figure out what pieces fit with keefe’s plan.
23 nov. 2019 à 3 h 9
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Those 12 takeaways and 8 giveaways sound a lot like what hockey-reference counts as a "giveaway" or "take away". I watch pretty much every game, and William Nylander is just flat out bad when it comes to defensive play, and I am clearly not the only that thinks that, far from it. There are quite a few decent and knowledgeable hockey folk out there that agree. The kid doesn't hustle defensively most nights, most shifts, and then he tries some fancy pass or move, which gets stopped, puck gets kept in the zone and the opposing team gets a quality scoring chance. He may never be the perfect two-way player, but he has the ability to be better, and it really seems like he's super unmotivated when he is not the guy with the puck in the offensive zone.

Lol, your whole argument gets blown up and your response is, "nah, I don't care that there is no statistical evident to support my hot take, I'm going to stand by it because I know more about something I clearly have no understanding of.". Nylander is a terrific player and you goofs are going to say how bad he is in one sentence and then always try to trade for him. Transparent man.
23 nov. 2019 à 3 h 12
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
On a side note, I'd 100% do this trade. Myers is exactly who I'd want for Kapanen. He's nothing flashy but he's so solid and big and smooth. Love his game.
23 nov. 2019 à 3 h 14
Formerly Jamiepo

Next game watch nylander in the defensive zone. And then tell me what he is doing different than every other winger in the league. And I don’t watch pretty much every game, I watch them all and I pay attention to small details. If you’re going to base your opinion on what “pundits” say that’s fine. But don’t expect me to acknowledge that.

Sure he could be better and he has progressed that way. Your line of thinking that a talented player on a good contract should be traded is skewed. Should we trade Rielly too?
Jack_, Sign_em_up000000 et Trickster a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2019 à 3 h 15
Formerly Jamiepo
Quoting: LoganOllivier
On a side note, I'd 100% do this trade. Myers is exactly who I'd want for Kapanen. He's nothing flashy but he's so solid and big and smooth. Love his game.

He’s smart. Makes good decisions and quickly.
23 nov. 2019 à 6 h 11
Loyal Cujo fan
Mentions "j'aime": 22
Doubt Flyers would move Myers!
Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2019 à 7 h 27
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 114
Flyers need Myers more than Kapanen. It’s that simple.
Sign_em_up000000 et GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2019 à 9 h 42
CHI NYI
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
Quoting: TMLSage

As a “neutral” observer, I don’t understand why they keep running Ceci out there for 20-23 minutes a game. Even with Keefe, he played like 22 minutes the other nightI thought the idea was supposed to be that in less ice time and a different role, he could de serviceable, but the Leafs have been doing the same thing Ottawa did, maybe aside from allowing him to play with a better partner. If they’re really so concerned about bringing down a young guy like Dermott, why keep pairing him with with Rielly? Why not put him with a more responsible vet like Muzzin?

I’m not saying he shouldn’t play but the role he’s in clearly isn’t for him
23 nov. 2019 à 11 h 26
Mentions "j'aime": 2,584

Rielly/Myers
Dermott/Holl
Sandin liljegren.

That's a pretty good D core! And I'm with you Nylander looked real good under Keefe heck the whole team did and I wouldn't make any moves until we see what they can do with Keefe unless it's a pick and a throw-in player for a backup.

Everyone says give the team a 10 game grace period (which is generally correct) to learn Keefe's system but like I said they looked really good against Arizona (I get it's only one game and am in no way accounting them Stanley Cup winners or anything), but if they are going to get better after the next 9 games as people suggest then ill be happier than a pig in **** lol.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2019 à 16 h 5
#LeafsFever
Next game watch nylander in the defensive zone. And then tell me what he is doing different than every other winger in the league. And I don’t watch pretty much every game, I watch them all and I pay attention to small details. If you’re going to base your opinion on what “pundits” say that’s fine. But don’t expect me to acknowledge that.

Sure he could be better and he has progressed that way. Your line of thinking that a talented player on a good contract should be traded is skewed. Should we trade Rielly too?

Nylander is significantly more replaceable than a lot of the Leafs' other top players. That is not my line of thinking. My line of thinking is that if the Leafs have the wing depth to keep the offense rolling minus Nylander, where his trade could offer a significant improvement in other areas of hockey, then you do it. The fact that trading him would offer some salary cap relief is just a bonus. Whether you choose to believe it or not, the Leafs have the wing depth, should Nylander's spot need replacing.
23 nov. 2019 à 16 h 11
#LeafsFever
Quoting: LoganOllivier
Lol, your whole argument gets blown up and your response is, "nah, I don't care that there is no statistical evident to support my hot take, I'm going to stand by it because I know more about something I clearly have no understanding of.". Nylander is a terrific player and you goofs are going to say how bad he is in one sentence and then always try to trade for him. Transparent man.

Nylander's body of work will speak for itself. Whether you choose to have what I will call "selective vision" and only look to the good in his game, that's perfectly fine. However, if and when you choose to open your eyes to his total body of work, hopefully you will finally understand. There's no possible way you can watch the majority of Leaf games this season, and last, and tell me his defensive play is not an issue. Unfortunately, there is not a stat I am aware of called "times a player missed the very clear and obvious outlet pass which led to an opposing team scoring chance". Nylander would be leading that advance stat hands down
23 nov. 2019 à 16 h 33
Formerly Jamiepo
Nylander's body of work will speak for itself. Whether you choose to have what I will call "selective vision" and only look to the good in his game, that's perfectly fine. However, if and when you choose to open your eyes to his total body of work, hopefully you will finally understand. There's no possible way you can watch the majority of Leaf games this season, and last, and tell me his defensive play is not an issue. Unfortunately, there is not a stat I am aware of called "times a player missed the very clear and obvious outlet pass which led to an opposing team scoring chance". Nylander would be leading that advance stat hands down

“Selective vision” is what I would call your opinion. I don’t think anyone is calling him Mcdavid. But horrible? Not at all. He is exactly the type of guy that Keefe wants on this team. He is a possession monster. He is very smart with the puck and can go get it back. He is also skilled creative and does have an awesome shot. I will admit it has been off target a bit lately.
23 nov. 2019 à 18 h 48
hey look a squirrel
Mentions "j'aime": 3,752
Quoting: Brigid1011
Flyers need Myers more than Kapanen. It’s that simple.

I think a speedy winger fits well with Flyers.
23 nov. 2019 à 19 h 33
Quoting: Trickster
I think a speedy winger fits well with Flyers.

Not at the expense of Myers though. We can’t finally pull together a decent top 4 only to ship one away for a winger which we have plenty of. It’s top 4 potential defenders we lack. Provorov,Sanheim and Myers should be considered off limits.
23 nov. 2019 à 19 h 50
hey look a squirrel
Mentions "j'aime": 3,752
Quoting: Brigid1011
Not at the expense of Myers though. We can’t finally pull together a decent top 4 only to ship one away for a winger which we have plenty of. It’s top 4 potential defenders we lack. Provorov,Sanheim and Myers should be considered off limits.

Niskanen is playing good.
Hes expert of your top4 and so is Ghost whether you like it or not.
23 nov. 2019 à 21 h 36
Modifié 23 nov. 2019 à 21 h 45
Quoting: Trickster
Niskanen is playing good.
Hes expert of your top4 and so is Ghost whether you like it or not.

Ghost and Braun might currently be our second pairing but how long do you think it’s going to take the Sanheim/Myers pairing to surpass them ? Be honest.
So we have.....

Provorov/Niskanen
Sanheim/Myers
Ghost/Braun

Ghost the 5 with PP1 minutes. And with Niskanen playing well and here for 2 seasons I can’t see him getting back into the top 4 anytime soon. Keep in mind Braun’s contract is up at seasons end,Morin is hurt again and Hagg sucks.

Still comfortable trading Myers for a forward? Should I go into our forward situation to further show how it makes no sense to move Myers for Kapanen?

Giroux/Frost/Konecny
Lindblom/Coots/Voracek
Laughton/Hayes/Farabee
JVR/Raffl/Pitlick

Patrick on LTIR
Stewart on popcorn duty

Twarynski,Bunnamen,Rubstov,Vorobyev have all gotten a cup of coffee.

If anything I’d say we need to move JVR and hope Patrick gets healthy.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage