Forums/Armchair-GM

I swear this team

Créé par: Hedman77
Équipe: 2019-20 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 19 nov. 2019
Publié: 19 nov. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
We need a retool if this isn't our year. And so far it certainly doesn't look like it.
Transactions
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de VAN
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de DET
Logo de TBL
Logo de OTT
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de NSH
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1381 500 000 $52 809 166 $0 $330 000 $28 690 834 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 5
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 8
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
728 333 $728 333 $ (Bonis de performance182 500 $$182K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 7
700 000 $700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
G
UFA - 2
697 500 $697 500 $ (Bonis de performance147 500 $$148K)
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
19 nov. 2019 à 22 h 22
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,847
I say we keep Paquette though. He's been great.
19 nov. 2019 à 22 h 24
BOLT LOVER
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 358
Modifié 19 nov. 2019 à 22 h 37
Agree on Paquette .. I would also keep Killorn .. Stamkos needs to go as part of re tool.. Tampa looks awful tonight .. just a boring so so team .. the shrimps are atrocious against St. Louis or any credible playoff team
19 nov. 2019 à 23 h 9
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 546
Here we go again with the shrimps are atrocious hilarity from you, and Stamkos being moved may be the funniest thing I've ever heard from you, and that's saying something. But in all reality, the team is a pile of dog **** and this season is almost lost unf. The changes that need to be made are going back to a more aggressive up tempo game and stop with this heavy forechecling defensive style, as Tampa is not built that way. Seeing as how that won't happen under the gum chewing idiot, step 1 is firing him asap. If that helps and this team starts to look something like a playoff team by the tdl, make the trade for Kreider or Toffoli and help the top 6. The defense is also much weaker this year, unf the player they should've kept is with the Panthers now. Shattenkirk is great offensively but Tampa didn't need an offensive dman with the offense they had. If they miss the playoffs then sure,
see if a couple guys might waive their NTC's and trade Killorn, but I doubt those guys will oblige. Change the coach and the system first though, it may be all that is needed to save this season.
Hedman77 a aimé ceci.
19 nov. 2019 à 23 h 16
BOLT LOVER
Agree on Cooper .. should have been fired after playoffs last year when team quit .. he just doesn't care .. no urgency .. BUT HUGE offensive gap is issue .. you single our Shattenkirk? .. do you even watch the games? .. the shrimps will NEVER win and read the posts earlier tonight how Stamkos is a BELOW average NHL player .. read Forrest read ..
19 nov. 2019 à 23 h 18
I would agree to getting rid of several players on that list though. Killorn, Joseph, Rutta and possibly Coburn could and/or should be moved either during this season or in the off season. Unf unless Tampa goes out and trades for another bonafide top 4 rhd, they will need Coburn for one more year. That way next year the top 6 can be Hedman, McD and Coburn on the left and Serg, Cernak and Foote on the right, with a cheap plug like Schenn or someone like that for 7D. Another problem is that none of the young guys look ready yet to step up(Verhaeghe is not there yet and although closer, neither is Volkov). Hopefully by next year 1 or 2 of them will be, but not yet.
19 nov. 2019 à 23 h 21
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Cooper out or...
Keep him, tank the year and get a top 10 pick in a stacked draft then fire him
19 nov. 2019 à 23 h 26
Stamkos below average player?? Lol ok, sure he's not the same since the injuries that cost him a lot of time, but far, far from a "below average player." Please use more than +/- when judging a players value, will do wonders for you. I am not focusing in on Shatty either, just illustrating that he was not the type of dman they necessarily needed when 2 good defensive dmen and good PK guys are gone now and surprise, the league's best pk is now pathetic.
20 nov. 2019 à 1 h 14
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 381
I couldn't watch yesterday's game. How did we play?
20 nov. 2019 à 1 h 34
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 102
Modifié 20 nov. 2019 à 1 h 45
Stop bashing Stamkos, Gourde... boring... we all know you hate them... don't need to mention it every post...
Cooper u can bash as much as you want... i don't like him as well anymore... but at least he helped us to make history in the regular season... it was fun awesome face 128 points... jeez... +100 goal differential in 82 games... insane...

Quoting: matulix
I couldn't watch yesterday's game. How did we play?

Guys, this was Columbus Blue Jackets playoffs series part6(part 5 was vs Carolina), when we play like this, we always lose.scream Very Angry scream
Hopefully we don't play like this too much in the rest of the season... Just painful to watch, Kucherov getting destroyed, like we got owned in last years playoffs...
It's just gritty,grindy defensive structure vs random plays. St. Louis Blues won the cup with this game style, and it shows why we can't win with our style vs similar teams. All the other team needs is defense on the middle of the ice with 5 players. They move together, barely make mistakes... Our goalscoring goes down from 4 to 1.5...
Nashville can do it. Columbus last year in playoffs. Islanders can do it. Washington can do it. Dallas can do it... Arizona can do it... And a couple other teams. We are never defending in these games for some reason... we try hopelessly to score every shift(we can't even enter offensive zone or only medium chances vs good goalies)... i know we are not built this way... but still... we could try... i know it's boring hockey but vs these teams you can't win with skill...

After this game i think we are barely top13 in the NHL... down from top10... I don't know why we are this hopeless, but at this time at least the next playoff loss will not hurt that much vs like a random team.
Last year we expected in playoffs to play top 3 hockey. Now it's far away now... So many better teams now... i hope we don't step on the Toronto way... going down... going down...down down... need 3 easy wins now vs Chicago Blackhawks, Anaheim Ducks, Buffalo Sabres... if we get 6 points there, we are back to top10 and after that some crazy hard games coming up...(possible big losing streak). Might drop out of top15 then...(first time this year)

Let's quote some commentators from the broadcast today: " Tampa has no identity right now." ---> Help cry Help

If you wonder what teams are better in no order:
East:Caps(...they are locked for president's trophy... worst matchup for us on east) - Islanders(trotz) - Panthers(queneville making wonders!!!) - Pens(cointoss - fully healthy they are probably better right now) - Canes(top5 d-core) - Bruins(best structure on east)
West:Avs - Preds(worst matchup for us from west) - Coyotes(!!! huge surprise) - Blues(see todays game) - Oilers(switched to better structure with new coaching) - Stars

Since we don't have to worry vs west in the playoffs except the finals, and there anything can happen. So we need to focus on east.
7th best from 8 playoff teams with current form/playstyle --> rip dreams
So we can beat the panthers if we play alright hockey(good matchup for years) and since pens has 1 million injuries every time, same thing. That puts us to 5th place on east. That's just not gonna be enough for a stanley cup finals, unless we get extremely lucky, and teams like canadiens make the playoffs and they upset the better team... then we play the canadiens and win... we might upset the bruins, cause we play good vs them lately... but that's it... unless extreme lucky no injury streak/ avoiding bad matchups... it's just not the reality that we lift the trophy in june...

If u read my analysis fully, you can clearly see that something needs to change soon... or we might as well go for tank mode and try to get top10 pick... i know just make the playoffs and nobody can guess what happens there... but it's hard to see us going super deep with offensive hockey 24/7...Huh? shakes head
matulix et BOLTLOVER1 a aimé ceci.
20 nov. 2019 à 6 h 31
Lets go bolts!
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 328
Modifié 20 nov. 2019 à 6 h 40
I'm going to sum up this team in a single word. . . inconsistent. I've believed in this team for a long time, times are tough right now I just see a couple things that stand out 1. We take a sh*t load of penalties and that needs to relax and get reduced, as well as shots against is way too high. Teams have won cups with worse defense on paper. Just stop the bleeding whenever there is a crack in our armor it becomes a massive flood and the team drowns in their own mess. Such a frail mentality it makes me disappointed that a team that once thrived under pressure became a wet noodle that goes on autopilot. When the complimentary pieces got paid they sat back and rolled in their bedroom filled with money. Palat Johnson gourde . . .I swear this better not happen to cirelli! I do not care about letting in 2-3 goals a game I understand scoring is going up. However the second this team looks like they are feeling push back they crumble. Tyler Johnson was once my personal favorite bolt he use to always be involved! Our identity is our offense! Our powerplay is still the best on paper in the league. Play to our strengths run up the freaking score not just against the Rangers that played so poorly it looked like the red wings vs Stan's peewee hockey team.

The size of the player doesn't matter the only reason imo why Tampa didn't win a Stanely Cup in 2015 because in the cup final Tyler Johnson had a broken wrist he had the touch of death during that run! I want to see that fire coming from all the guys sooner rather than later.
20 nov. 2019 à 8 h 10
BOLT LOVER
TAMPA now 3 points from WORST team in NHL .. wow .. bash me all u want on the shrimps but they KILLING the team .
Size of player doesn't matter?.. wow .. corner puck battles .. mid ice defense etc... size AND skill matter .. and Stamkos .. ON MULTIPLE MEASURES AS SHOWN ON BELOW POSTS .. is average at best and not the leader to get it done .. dont shoot the messenger cause u dont like the message
20 nov. 2019 à 22 h 32
Mentions "j'aime": 653
Only two guys on the trade list above the Note would be interested in is Joseph and Sergachev.
20 nov. 2019 à 22 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Log off the internet
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,865
Quoting: rja40
Only two guys on the trade list above the Note would be interested in is Joseph and Sergachev.

used them as a placeholder team
20 nov. 2019 à 23 h 42
Mentions "j'aime": 653
Quoting: Hedman77
used them as a placeholder team

I kind of figured as much. Still would like to see the Blues add these two guys.
25 nov. 2019 à 19 h 20
Go Boltz! & Go Avs!
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 102
Quoting: BOLTLOVER1
TAMPA now 3 points from WORST team in NHL .. wow .. bash me all u want on the shrimps but they KILLING the team .
Size of player doesn't matter?.. wow .. corner puck battles .. mid ice defense etc... size AND skill matter .. and Stamkos .. ON MULTIPLE MEASURES AS SHOWN ON BELOW POSTS .. is average at best and not the leader to get it done .. dont shoot the messenger cause u dont like the message

At least we can get the 6 points i predicted: Unless we manage to lose vs low-mid tier Buffalo Sabres team. That would be an achievement, before the big games coming up. I mean i would like to see us lose to Buffalo, then win vs St. Louis Blues and/or Washington Capitals.
At this point of the season, all i care is that i see some improvements on the defensive side of the game vs top tier teams. I would put back the team into top10 if we manage to win 2/3 of the next 3 matches.
W vs Buff/W vs St.Louis/ L vs Wsh is acceptable result for top10
W vs Buff/L vs St.Louis/ L vs Wsh i think we back to like top16...cry
W vs Buff/W vs St.Louis/ W vs Wsh is amazing result for top8 nod that would feel good for a while... would give me some hope, but i don't except this to happen... i mean once Washington needs to start losing games... no need to win 62 games as our examples showed... u don't win anything except big pressure in playoffs to deliver results...
I don't list the possibilites, where we lose the Buff game, cause it seems unlikely...

Size matters in playoffs you are right, same as willing to fight through adversity and pain and pressure and 1 million other things, like talent,speed,skill and depth. If Hedman is healthy full playoffs i would be really hopeful for good results, but it's unlikely at this point, cause other teams will target him most likely... anyways we still have 60 games to improve or trade for players, so we'll see... wink

Alright now, Gametime!popcorn

PS: Stamkos is not playing, your dream came true! U happy now? Are we better? LUL sarcasm

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage