Forums/Armchair-GM

Suzuki at 2c green at tdl

Créé par: TommyBPickles
Équipe: 2019-20 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 14 nov. 2019
Publié: 14 nov. 2019
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Suzuki is just better at C so why not move domi to the wing and see what happens. I dunno what to value mike green at but I know I wouldnt pay much more than this for him. Fleury has not been good enough and needs to go back to the ahl
Transactions
DET
  1. Olofsson, Jacob [Liste de réserve]
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2020 (MTL)
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de ANA
Logo de SJS
Logo de WPG
Logo de MTL
Logo de FLA
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $74 306 309 $0 $2 925 000 $7 193 691 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
3 083 333 $3 083 333 $
C
UFA - 2
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
C
UFA - 3
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 7
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 7
748 333 $748 333 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
2 687 500 $2 687 500 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 nov. 2019 à 16 h 19
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,395
Why not play Fleury and/or Juulsen instead of a next to retirement player?
14 nov. 2019 à 16 h 28
Démarrer sujet
TommyBPickles
Mentions "j'aime": 28
Quoting: jpsnow13
Why not play Fleury and/or Juulsen instead of a next to retirement player?

Fleury has good parts to his game but he is not an NHLer yet, statisticallyhe has been our worst defenseman. Juulsen just got back after being off for a year and has yet to establish himself as an nhler so not a great option this year imo. I think green would be an upgrade on the 3rd pairing and is on an expiring deal.
14 nov. 2019 à 16 h 36
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,433
Suzuki haven’t register a point as a centerman yet. He as done is damage with thompson as centerman and on the powerplay. Giving him that spot right now wouldn’t be a good idea since he haven’t show yet that he can perform at center position.
14 nov. 2019 à 16 h 42
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,898
Detroit says yes.
Pharow a aimé ceci.
14 nov. 2019 à 16 h 44
Banni
Quoting: TommyBPickles
Fleury has good parts to his game but he is not an NHLer yet, statisticallyhe has been our worst defenseman. Juulsen just got back after being off for a year and has yet to establish himself as an nhler so not a great option this year imo. I think green would be an upgrade on the 3rd pairing and is on an expiring deal.

By your standard because he hasn’t register point he is not good?? But he have 37 hit, 16 block shot play around 14:30 a game thats not bad for a rookie defenseman of 21 years old. Last 3-4 game is game started to pick up a bit he join the rush, have some great shot on goal, and cut the turnovers. Right now he isn’t hurting the habs so there no point of sending him back to laval he will continu to progress faster in nhl
14 nov. 2019 à 17 h 5
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
Quoting: Sebybbq
By your standard because he hasn’t register point he is not good?? But he have 37 hit, 16 block shot play around 14:30 a game thats not bad for a rookie defenseman of 21 years old. Last 3-4 game is game started to pick up a bit he join the rush, have some great shot on goal, and cut the turnovers. Right now he isn’t hurting the habs so there no point of sending him back to laval he will continu to progress faster in nhl

Fleury is doing mistake that turn into goals, the 2 goals against the Kings was on him, one goal against CBJ was again because of him. He’s doing mistakes because he’s young, but he’s not 100% reliable.
14 nov. 2019 à 17 h 6
Green is bad, just Olofsson for Green is an overpay
I rather have Fleury than Green tbh
14 nov. 2019 à 17 h 15
Banni
Quoting: GMs
Fleury is doing mistake that turn into goals, the 2 goals against the Kings was on him, one goal against CBJ was again because of him. He’s doing mistakes because he’s young, but he’s not 100% reliable.

I was at the game against los angeles and the puck could came out three time before is mistake. The forward on that shift where the main reason that goal happened. He won two battle down low that shift and passes the puck to winger who loss the puck before it exit the zone. For columbus game he was on the wrong side but i am sure that the coaches have been doing video with him somthat will not happen again. Petry against los angeles has made 10 turnovers at least, he was worst then fleury that game. Julien is aware that fleury need some coaching but is game as been solid for a young defenseman. He’s winning a lot of battle in is own zone and for is defense he’s been alternating with to very average defenseman since the start of the year. If bergevin could finds him a solid partners that would help him grown
GMs a aimé ceci.
14 nov. 2019 à 17 h 57
I was at the game against los angeles and the puck could came out three time before is mistake. The forward on that shift where the main reason that goal happened. He won two battle down low that shift and passes the puck to winger who loss the puck before it exit the zone. For columbus game he was on the wrong side but i am sure that the coaches have been doing video with him somthat will not happen again. Petry against los angeles has made 10 turnovers at least, he was worst then fleury that game. Julien is aware that fleury need some coaching but is game as been solid for a young defenseman. He’s winning a lot of battle in is own zone and for is defense he’s been alternating with to very average defenseman since the start of the year. If bergevin could finds him a solid partners that would help him grown

I know he’s watching videos and he will get better game after game, but sometimes he’s doing rookie mistake. I like is physical game alot
Pharow a aimé ceci.
14 nov. 2019 à 18 h 11
Banni
I know he’s watching videos and he will get better game after game, but sometimes he’s doing rookie mistake. I like is physical game alot

Yes he does mistake and unfortunate that have end up in goal lately. But petry who lately hasn’t play great have made huge mistake but price made some unbelievable save. He had lost the puck to atkinson in the back of the zone, atkinson have passes right to the slut for wennberg who was completely alone and price flashes the leather there and completely robs him. Petry does that very often he need to stop turning the puck around. What im trying to say is that fleury isn’t the only that does mistake and he should be blame for it. He will probably make a few more till the end of the year. But getting him a regular partner who have experienced would probably benefit him.
GMs a aimé ceci.
14 nov. 2019 à 18 h 14
Yes he does mistake and unfortunate that have end up in goal lately. But petry who lately hasn’t play great have made huge mistake but price made some unbelievable save. He had lost the puck to atkinson in the back of the zone, atkinson have passes right to the slut for wennberg who was completely alone and price flashes the leather there and completely robs him. Petry does that very often he need to stop turning the puck around. What im trying to say is that fleury isn’t the only that does mistake and he should be blame for it. He will probably make a few more till the end of the year. But getting him a regular partner who have experienced would probably benefit him.

Yeah, Kulak is only 25 yo, but in my book Kulak is better than Fleury and Fleury doesn’t help Kulak. But it should be Kulak helping Fleury, but they don’t workout together
14 nov. 2019 à 18 h 23
Banni
Yeah, Kulak is only 25 yo, but in my book Kulak is better than Fleury and Fleury doesn’t help Kulak. But it should be Kulak helping Fleury, but they don’t workout together

Kulak haven’t been good this year, after a great last year he does have the same poise in is game. But to is credit is have been in and out so it’s though building consistency in his game. I would like too see Julien keep kulak and fleury for at least 5-6 games together. Maybe they could work a little chemistry. This have been thought one every one in that third pairing.
GMs a aimé ceci.
14 nov. 2019 à 19 h 3
Démarrer sujet
TommyBPickles

Points are what I am the least worries about. Like I said he does good things, i love that he is a punishing defenceman and think he will be good in the future. However right now his defensive numbers are worse than mike Reilly's and that is saying something. We bleed shots against when he is on the ice which is part of why he is blocking so many. He simply is not ready and has a roster spot more because the other depth players mb got have been equally as bad with less future upside. I think going down and playing big minutes for laval would be better for him. As for green I dunno if he would work out here but my thoughts are he would do well somewhere he could have a lesser role at this point in his career. Also suzuki at C with domi on his wing is just something I want to see
14 nov. 2019 à 19 h 50
Banni
For suzuki i think he will but not this year. He have talent and a very great hockey iq but he need to work is speed if he want a role one the first 2 line. As for fleury he was pretty bad the first 8 games but is last five game have been much better. Habs have play more at home so he is use properly. He has been solid last 5 game using is body, he work on is quickness getting the puck to the forward for the quick transition. It aint perfect but i have improved significantly since is first games. Plus he started to shot the puck more effectively. If he keep improving like in those last 5 games he would keep is spot in Montreal. If he regress i think that laval is a good décision but right now he doesn’t deserve a send back to laval
14 nov. 2019 à 19 h 54
Démarrer sujet
TommyBPickles
For suzuki i think he will but not this year. He have talent and a very great hockey iq but he need to work is speed if he want a role one the first 2 line. As for fleury he was pretty bad the first 8 games but is last five game have been much better. Habs have play more at home so he is use properly. He has been solid last 5 game using is body, he work on is quickness getting the puck to the forward for the quick transition. It aint perfect but i have improved significantly since is first games. Plus he started to shot the puck more effectively. If he keep improving like in those last 5 games he would keep is spot in Montreal. If he regress i think that laval is a good décision but right now he doesn’t deserve a send back to laval

I should add that if they dont bring someone new in he should not be sent down. But I do see him as a current weakness of the lineup which is fine for now but without some pretty big steps I dont think you could keep him in the lineup for playoffs. It is a long season though so hopeful he continues to improve.
14 nov. 2019 à 20 h 11
Banni
Quoting: TommyBPickles
I should add that if they dont bring someone new in he should not be sent down. But I do see him as a current weakness of the lineup which is fine for now but without some pretty big steps I dont think you could keep him in the lineup for playoffs. It is a long season though so hopeful he continues to improve.

If they want to acquired someone i think they should target a left handed partner for him because that third pairing have been a mess in Montreal with folin, reilly, kulak and fleury. I mean with the rotation he do inthibk that no one have olay more then 2 game together. He brings in fleury and reilly is in the line up for 2 gane nonhe bring back kulak and 2 games after its folin and it goes like this. Its hard for the olayers to get chemistry and for defenseman its more important. You must trust your partners. But that my opinion maybe im wrong but i wouldn’t do it like this
TommyBPickles a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage