Variation: 0 $
Variation: 0 $
Variation: +950 000 $
AnyoneButTheBruins a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 0 h 13
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,320
Fabbri didn't earn top six time and was a liability in the bottom six. DLR is a better option for 12-13th fwd. Blues probably went with DLR over a late pick so they can cover for injuries - looks like Steen could be out for a bit and he was playing on the shutdown 4th line.
MoreOfAnIslesGuy, Kelandry, AndrewLadd and 4 others a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 0 h 16
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
I think Fabbri needs a change of scenery but I don’t like the idea of DLR. I would much rather look to Joshua in our system when he comes up and maybe even for right now Nolan.
Missouri et KubaH a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 0 h 21
Cup Champs finally
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 16
I think de la Rose is going to provide exactly what the Blues want from him, defensively responsible minutes. I also think he'll earn a spot on the 4th line...
RawDeal, OldNYIfan et MasterMatt23 a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 0 h 23
Lets Go Blues
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,320
Quoting: sutter11
I think de la Rose is going to provide exactly what the Blues want from him, defensively responsible minutes. I also think he'll earn a spot on the 4th line...

Worst case: he gets a few games on the 4th line and nothing happens when he's out there.

Best case: sundqvist 2.0 happy
hosh, OldNYIfan, BraydenSchenn10istheGOAT and 3 others a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 0 h 26
AwesomeMatthews
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,013
Stevie Y wheelin and dealin
7 nov. 2019 à 0 h 29
Cup Champs finally
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 16
Modifié 7 nov. 2019 à 0 h 36
Quoting: A_K
Worst case: he gets a few games on the 4th line and nothing happens when he's out there.

Best case: sundqvist 2.0 happy

That's what we want from our 4th line, nothing happening, lol. They have the most defensive starts & he'll fit right in. Fabbri is horrible on the back-check, never trusted
him out there since his rookie year... and I just didn't know any better yet back then.
A_K et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 0 h 57
Isles For Life
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 190
As a casual Blues fan, I can understand that people are worried about trading Fabbri for a glorified depth guy; but I can tell you first hand he was ALWAYS injured and has looked pretty cooked these past couple of years.

Best case scenario it's a fair deal, worst case Fabbri reinforces his glass body and realizes his ex-potential.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 6 h 55
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Detroit gets more upside but the Blues get the kind of player they want for a scratch/4th like forward. I say it’s a fair deal
George_Kush, RawDeal et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 7 h 18
StevieY19!!
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 689
Steve Yzerman turns a waiver claim 12th-13th forward into Robbie Fabbri lol I know he's injured a lot but I like the risk taken on this guy. Fabbri could just need a change of scenery like James Neal (not saying he's gonna put up Neal's numbers just saying Fabbri can improve on this move)
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 7 h 35
Not yet trannycided
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,012
After buying high on Perlini, they buy low on Fabbri. Now this is how you pay for a reclamation project!
Missouri a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 8 h 16
Hockey/Caps fan
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 147
Modifié 7 nov. 2019 à 12 h 1. Raison: Grammar
Pretty fair deal IMO.
Wings get a injury prone offensive guy that could break out.
Blues get a larger, more defensively reliable bottom 6 guy.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 8 h 51
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Quoting: MoreOfAnIslesGuy
As a casual Blues fan, I can understand that people are worried about trading Fabbri for a glorified depth guy; but I can tell you first hand he was ALWAYS injured and has looked pretty cooked these past couple of years.

Best case scenario it's a fair deal, worst case Fabbri reinforces his glass body and realizes his ex-potential.

Not the problem Fabbri has a lot of speed. Liked his speed third line.
Missouri et MoreOfAnIslesGuy a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 10 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 176
More upside here for Detroit if Fabbri can stay healthy. He'll also probably get more opportunities offensively (while his defensive warts get overlooked) on a rebuilding team. I'm also not surprised St. Louis went with a fourth liner / press box guy over a pick as they look to defend their cup and having additional NHL ready depth never hurts. I think Detroit has the potential to win big with this trade if Fabbri bounces back to his previous development curve, but right now it looks pretty fair and I don't hate it from a Blues perspective either.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 11 h 4
Log off the internet
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,865
Love it
Earfgang a aimé ceci.
7 nov. 2019 à 11 h 54
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,898
I think it's pretty even at this point. STL gets a bottom 6 forward who is responsible defensively and step in right now and play. Detroit gets a former 1st rd pick who hasn't been the same since tearing his ACL a may never play another NHL game.
7 nov. 2019 à 16 h 2
Retired V2 V3 GM
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,127
Fabbri is still a great player and will get better. Change of scenery is good for him. I would have rather liked to see him in a Penguins Jersey rather than Detroit but whatever. Also wish he went to Carolina so him and Joel can be re-united... they were pretty close friends.
9 nov. 2019 à 19 h 48
Earfgang
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 34
Quoting: MoreOfAnIslesGuy

Him succeeding doesn't hurt the blues, he needed new scenery and this gives the blues a player back.
Wish him the best, and I hope full hardheartedly that he pushes through his injury trouble and has a successful career.

Sure these are professional hockey players but they are also human beings. These guys will have joint issues and whatever his concussions will leave him with till they die. I hope he finds a second life in Detroit and gets paid so he never has to work again in his life. get your money, and don't get hurt
MoreOfAnIslesGuy et rebecca a aimé ceci.
19 déc. 2019 à 11 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,562
A little over a month later....

De La Rose - 17GP / 1G / 2A
Fabbri - 19GP / 8G / 7A

How did Fabbri struggled on a team that just won the Stanley Cup?
19 déc. 2019 à 11 h 41
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Quoting: ON3M4N

Fabbri - 19GP / 8G / 7A

He was getting bottom six minutes on St. Louis. On Detroit, he's playing top 6 with guys like Bertuzzi and Larkin.
19 déc. 2019 à 14 h 35
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,562
Quoting: Pointerr21
He was getting bottom six minutes on St. Louis. On Detroit, he's playing top 6 with guys like Bertuzzi and Larkin.

Ya just saw his TOI in DET is nearly double what he was getting in STL.
19 déc. 2019 à 14 h 51
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,240
Quoting: ON3M4N

Fabbri - 19GP / 8G / 7A

It was a clear win for Detroit the minute the trade was made. De La Rose was and isn't going to be anything more than a 4th line PKing center.
19 déc. 2019 à 18 h 27
Earfgang
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 34
Quoting: HabsForEver
It was a clear win for Detroit the minute the trade was made. De La Rose was and isn't going to be anything more than a 4th line PKing center.

The Blues knew they got the less valuable player when they made the trade, the fit with the coach was just not there so they got a player that fit better with the Blues. They like Fabbri as a player and person so they put him on a team that is seeing a turnaround with Stevie Y coming in, and a team that will play a style that he would thrive under. They put him into a position to succeed while also putting him out of their conference because they are not stupid. These type of player conscious decisions are a reason that players love to play in St. Louis, and why people that grew up with the club like Pat Maroon respect the organization enough to take a pay cut to come here. David Perron has been moved out of St. Louis 3 times for hockey and personal reasons but each time when he had a choice he choose to come back to St. Louis because its a first class organization for players. Hell Patrick Bergland got moved out and he hated Buffalo so much compared to St Louis that he wouldn't play for them at all. Teams that treat players well vs teams that treat players poorly right there. Look at Ryan O'Rielly, people called him a soft player that was a crybaby, really he worked for an organization that treated its players like **** and when he got moved to a class A organization like St. Louis we all saw the difference in effort and productivity. Underrated aspect of hockey.
Ducks a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage